Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,211 members, 7,829,345 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities - Career (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities (45952 Views)

Biochemistry Vs Microbiology: Which One Has More Job Opportunities In Nigeria? / 4 Ways To Deal With Job Dissatisfaction / 17 Funny Facts About Engineers: [MUST READ] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 7:01am On Apr 02, 2016
strongtech2:
The successful man doesn't use others, other people use the successful man, for above all the success is of service.
Mark Caine
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 8:16am On Apr 02, 2016
Written in 1895, Alfred Nobel's will endowed prizes for scientific research in chemistry, physics, and medicine. At that time, these fields were narrowly defined, and researchers were often classically trained in only one discipline. In the late 19th century, knowledge of science was not a requisite for success in other walks of life.
Peter Agre
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 8:45am On Apr 02, 2016
hen I was 4 years old, my brother and sister died of hunger, so I achieved my success through confidence, self-motivation and my hard work.
Chen Guangbiao
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 9:48am On Apr 02, 2016
strongtech2:
Written in 1895, Alfred Nobel's will endowed prizes for scientific research in chemistry, physics, and medicine. At that time, these fields were narrowly defined, and researchers were often classically trained in only one discipline. In the late 19th century, knowledge of science was not a requisite for success in other walks of life.
Peter Agre
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 10:37am On Apr 02, 2016
My father left Nazi Germany a year after Dr. Kissinger, and so in my household he was very much an icon. He was a kind of immigrant success story, a refugee success story.
Eugene Jarecki
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 11:08am On Apr 02, 2016
strongtech2:
My father left Nazi Germany a year after Dr. Kissinger, and so in my household he was very much an icon. He was a kind of immigrant success story, a refugee success story.
Eugene Jarecki
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 11:59am On Apr 02, 2016
Obstacles are necessary for success because in selling, as in all careers of importance, victory comes only after many struggles and countless defeats.
Og Mandino
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 12:37pm On Apr 02, 2016
strongtech2:
Obstacles are necessary for success because in selling, as in all careers of importance, victory comes only after many struggles and countless defeats.
Og Mandino
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 3:00pm On Apr 02, 2016
The talent of success is nothing more than doing what you can do well, and doing well whatever you do without thought of fame. If it comes at all it will come because it is deserved, not because it is sought after.
Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 4:14pm On Apr 02, 2016
strongtech2:
The talent of success is nothing more than doing what you can do well, and doing well whatever you do without thought of fame. If it comes at all it will come because it is deserved, not because it is sought after.
Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 5:16pm On Apr 02, 2016
s you walk in God's divine wisdom, you will surely begin to see a greater measure of victory and good success in your life.
Joseph Prince
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 6:30pm On Apr 02, 2016
strongtech2:
s you walk in God's divine wisdom, you will surely begin to see a greater measure of victory and good success in your life.
Joseph Prince
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 6:49pm On Apr 02, 2016
Growing up in a group home, and with an undiagnosed learning disability to boot, the odds of success were not on my side. But when I joined the high school football team, I learned the value of discipline, focus, persistence, and teamwork - all skills that have proven vital to my career as a C.E.O. and social entrepreneur.
Darell Hammond
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 7:32pm On Apr 02, 2016
strongtech2:
Growing up in a group home, and with an undiagnosed learning disability to boot, the odds of success were not on my side. But when I joined the high school football team, I learned the value of discipline, focus, persistence, and teamwork - all skills that have proven vital to my career as a C.E.O. and social entrepreneur.
Darell Hammond
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 9:05pm On Apr 02, 2016
have a tendency to sabotage relationships; I have a tendency to sabotage everything. Fear of success, fear of failure, fear of being afraid. Useless, good-for-nothing thoughts.
Michael Buble
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 10:35am On Apr 03, 2016
strongtech2:
have a tendency to sabotage relationships; I have a tendency to sabotage everything. Fear of success, fear of failure, fear of being afraid. Useless, good-for-nothing thoughts.
Michael Buble
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 1:44pm On Apr 03, 2016
s you have, the more you look to the other side of the gate. What do I need to stay grounded, in touch, in love, connected, emotionally balanced? Look within yourself.
Celine Dion
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 2:01pm On Apr 03, 2016
strongtech2:
s you have, the more you look to the other side of the gate. What do I need to stay grounded, in touch, in love, connected, emotionally balanced? Look within yourself.
Celine Dion
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 2:31pm On Apr 03, 2016
ers and mothers have lost the idea that the highest aspiration they might have for their children is for them to be wise... specialized competence and success are all that they can imagine.
Allan Bloom
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 3:12pm On Apr 03, 2016
strongtech2:
ers and mothers have lost the idea that the highest aspiration they might have for their children is for them to be wise... specialized competence and success are all that they can imagine.
Allan Bloom
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 3:32pm On Apr 03, 2016
oes. They may facilitate success for an athlete who possesses them, but on their own they are nothing but an overpriced pair of sneakers. Sports shoes don't win races. Athletes do.
Felix Dennis
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 4:15pm On Apr 03, 2016
strongtech2:
oes. They may facilitate success for an athlete who possesses them, but on their own they are nothing but an overpriced pair of sneakers. Sports shoes don't win races. Athletes do.
Felix Dennis
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 4:16pm On Apr 03, 2016
The worst part of success is, to me, adapting to it. It's scary. Kendrick Lamar
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 6:14pm On Apr 03, 2016
strongtech2:
The worst part of success is, to me, adapting to it. It's scary.
Kendrick Lamar
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 6:25pm On Apr 03, 2016
always say that the real success of Wine Library wasn't due to the videos I posted, but to the hours I spent talking to people online afterward, making connections and building relationships.
Gary Vaynerchuk
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 7:01pm On Apr 03, 2016
strongtech2:
always say that the real success of Wine Library wasn't due to the videos I posted, but to the hours I spent talking to people online afterward, making connections and building relationships.
Gary Vaynerchuk
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 7:37pm On Apr 03, 2016
Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don't quit.
Conrad Hilton
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 8:54pm On Apr 03, 2016
strongtech2:
Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don't quit.
Conrad Hilton
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 9:25pm On Apr 03, 2016
Fear can be good when you're walking past an alley at night or when you need to check the locks on your doors before you go to bed, but it's not good when you have a goal and you're fearful of obstacles. We often get trapped by our fears, but anyone who has had success has failed before.
Queen Latifah
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 12:12pm On Apr 04, 2016
strongtech2:
Fear can be good when you're walking past an alley at night or when you need to check the locks on your doors before you go to bed, but it's not good when you have a goal and you're fearful of obstacles. We often get trapped by our fears, but anyone who has had success has failed before.
Queen Latifah
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 10:01pm On Apr 04, 2016
Evening hnjjk
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 10:18pm On Apr 04, 2016
strongtech2:
Evening hnjjk

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (34) (Reply)

How ‘do You Know Who I Am?’ Got An Army Officer And His Wife In Trouble In Abuja / FG Sacks Top Civil Servants Over Employment Racketeering — Minister / The Crazy Experience Of A Bank Contract Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.