Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,081 members, 7,835,645 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku (97759 Views)

Supreme Court Ruling: Wike Vs Peterside: Why The Opposition Should Be Worried / Wike's Victory Vs Dakuku's Loss ( Photos) / Breaking News: Wike Vs Dakuku : Supreme Court Shifts Hearing To Next Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 27, 2016
kcmichael:

U are the biggest Fool ever in history,why cant u easily understand common issue..why display ur infantile deliquency.grow up.verify source before u post

ok I know ur type. Association of youths waiting for 5ooo naira. wont respond to you again. you could be one of my students.

4 Likes

Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by Riodiao(m): 4:56pm On Jan 27, 2016
No final judgement yet
Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by kcmichael: 5:01pm On Jan 27, 2016
masterchi:
ok I know ur type. Association of youths waiting for 5ooo naira. wont respond to you again. you could be one of my students.

I can see u are the senior prefect of Wailing Wailers Association.A product of miscalculated pregnancy

1 Like

Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by dandyspak: 5:03pm On Jan 27, 2016
I heard the chief of staff to PMB was seen @ the supreme court during the 30 minutes recess by the judges. We want fair judgement.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by phantom(m): 5:04pm On Jan 27, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:

imo boy, face your imo state and leave rivers matter alone
na people like you keep this country the way e be.
I may be from IMO ,but truthfully speaking,you are no more Rivers than me,believe it or not.
I was born in PH,schooled in PH and currently working in PH.I pay my taxes here.My kids were born here and currently go to school here.
Pray tell oga,why shouldn't I have a say in issues concerning who and who govern this state.
Not to brag BUT I alone,am equivalent to 100 jobless ikwerre youths.
Those who live in this state will attest to the fact that "non-indigenes" contribute more to the Rivers State economy than "indigenes".

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by otokx(m): 5:09pm On Jan 27, 2016
dandyspak:
I heard the chief of staff to PMB was seen @ the supreme court during the 30 minutes recess by the judges. We want fair judgement.

calm down let the final whistle sound

3 Likes

Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by elivis(m): 5:13pm On Jan 27, 2016
wow
Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by darznets(m): 5:14pm On Jan 27, 2016
dandyspak:

Tell your source he/she is a liar. The CoS is with Buhari in Kenya

14 Likes

Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jan 27, 2016
PDP Youth Frontier ‏@PDPNYF 2 minutes ago

Wike Vs Dakuku The Supreme Court of Nigeria have stated that accreditation was legally done by using both the Card Reader and Manual

1 Like

Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by beedam(f): 5:19pm On Jan 27, 2016
dandyspak:

Are you telling me the chief of staff to the president has to be there physically before Buhari can do anything? Just leave Mr president alone while waiting for the judgement.

Haba! undecided

4 Likes

Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by kcmichael: 5:23pm On Jan 27, 2016
masterchi:
PDP Youth Frontier ‏@PDPNYF 2 minutes ago

Wike Vs Dakuku The Supreme Court of Nigeria have stated that accreditation was legally done by using both the Card Reader and Manual

Keep wailing u hear

5 Likes

Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jan 27, 2016
Whenever PMB wants to deal with Wailers,
He travels to Kenya or UAE.

When Metuh was handcuffed, he was at UAE.
KANU docked, he was at Paris.
Now wike, he is in Kenya.

As u can see in Bayelsa and Dickson case, he was in Aso vila

8 Likes

Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jan 27, 2016
Supreme Court, Ruling.
Wike Vs Dakuku

Supreme Court have set aside the entire decision of the court of Appeal.
Two of the three grounds of the Appeal brought by Wike has just been upheld by the Apex court.

Judgement NOT Delivered yet

7 Likes

Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by kcmichael: 5:30pm On Jan 27, 2016
Judges rise to return"in a moment". Seems judgement will be delivered this evening.
#RiversSupreme

2 Likes

Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by kcmichael: 5:31pm On Jan 27, 2016
masterchi:
Supreme Court, Ruling.
Wike Vs Dakuku

Two of the three grounds of the Appeal brought by Wike has just been upheld by the Apex court.

Keep wailing,the judges never said anytjing

1 Like

Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by meforyou1(m): 5:34pm On Jan 27, 2016
masterchi:
Supreme Court, Ruling.
Wike Vs Dakuku

please is this the true situation of things? I want to start jubilating already

1 Like

Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by fujirice: 5:36pm On Jan 27, 2016
kcmichael:

Leave that dude alone na! Wetin sef?
Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by darznets(m): 5:36pm On Jan 27, 2016
meforyou1:

This is the same guy that said Wike won an hour ago....joker!

2 Likes

Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jan 27, 2016
meforyou1:
yes sir. no judgement yet.

meanwhile

Judges take a short break to return soon. Judgement may follow. #RiversSupreme #riverstribunal #Wike #Dakuku

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by akinsbaba2015: 5:37pm On Jan 27, 2016
masterchi:
Supreme Court, Ruling.
Wike Vs Dakuku

. To make your assertion believable please quote the judge appropriately. There is nothing like "Supreme court says" in a proper trial. Lawyers were quoted earlier and so be well guided.
Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by goodgate: 5:38pm On Jan 27, 2016
kcmichael:

Where is that one now getting his info from?
Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by dinachi(m): 5:40pm On Jan 27, 2016
masterchi:
Supreme Court, Ruling.
Wike Vs Dakuku

If this is true then it is all over!
It means even with Buhari there as President people still buy court judgement with money. If this is true then Wike's 20 Billion NGN bribe is truly working wonders.
Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by kcmichael: 5:41pm On Jan 27, 2016
goodgate:
Where is that one now getting his info from?

Source #Rivers Tribunal Twitter

1 Like

Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by otokx(m): 5:41pm On Jan 27, 2016
Let us be patient and observe intelligently.
Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by chrisifeanyi: 5:41pm On Jan 27, 2016
which channel is showing this?
Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by otokx(m): 5:42pm On Jan 27, 2016
dinachi:

It means even with Buhari there as President people still buy court judgement with money. If this is true then Wike's 20 Billion NGN bribe is truly working wonders.

Please let us stop making unsubstantiated claims.
Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by ahaika23: 5:43pm On Jan 27, 2016
tongue
dinachi:

Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by sluvy4tune(m): 5:43pm On Jan 27, 2016
dinachi:

Calm down and avoid this falsehood.
Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by dinachi(m): 5:43pm On Jan 27, 2016
kcmichael:

So please post the correct information from the judges or else I am very afraid that Wike has carried the day with his bribe.
Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by franchizy(m): 5:43pm On Jan 27, 2016
masterchi:
Supreme Court, Ruling.
Wike Vs Dakuku

Please stop updating this fake news as the judges never upheld any grounds.
At the moment the judges rose for few minutes break.
The judges have only listened to all the respondents.
There are indications that the judges may deliver judgement this evening.
As an eye witness present in the court, its obvious that wike cannot be victorious.
The APC has a better ground than wike as wike is relying only on the card reader wheteas the Tribunal and the Appeal court did not delivrr thete respective verdicts based on the catd reader only.
There verdicts where baded on several grounds. So stop updating false news here and wait for final judgement.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by flokii: 5:48pm On Jan 27, 2016
fvck Nyesom Wike..

#teamDakuku

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by tellwisdom: 5:48pm On Jan 27, 2016
Guyman02:
Justice Mary Odili honourably withdrew from the sitting. I hope that Justice Adeniyi Ademola of the Fed High Court already accused of bias in favour of Tinubu camp in the case of forgery of Senate Rules against Senator Ike Ekweremadu because his wife was appointed as the Head of Service of Lagos State will tow same line to avoid a clash of interest and maintain the integrity of the judiciary.

Without preempting the justices, the case of Rivers State election involving the use of card readers being supplanted with manual accreditation and filling of incidence form is similar to that of Lagos State. If the Supreme Court ruled in favour of Akimbode I expect that they will rule in favour of Wike except if it is a case of what is good for Akimbode is not good for Wike...

You are very correct, My guy cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

#LekkiTollGate: Live Updates From #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protest (Pictures, Video) / Atiku, Saraki, Bruce, Fayose, Dogara React As Osinbajo Survives Helicopter Crash / Kamala Harris' Niece, Meena Is Married To A Nigerian, Nicolas Ajagu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.