Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,085 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku (97765 Views)

Supreme Court Ruling: Wike Vs Peterside: Why The Opposition Should Be Worried / Wike's Victory Vs Dakuku's Loss ( Photos) / Breaking News: Wike Vs Dakuku : Supreme Court Shifts Hearing To Next Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by kcmichael: 5:49pm On Jan 27, 2016
franchizy:

Please stop updating this fake news as the judges never upheld any grounds.
At the moment the judges rose for few minutes break.
The judges have only listened to all the respondents.
There are indications that the judges may deliver judgement this evening.
As an eye witness present in the court, its obvious that wike cannot be victorious.
The APC has a better ground than wike as wike is relying only on the card reader wheteas the Tribunal and the Appeal court did not delivrr thete respective verdicts based on the catd reader only.
There verdicts where baded on several grounds. So stop updating false news here and wait for final judgement.

Thank u my brother,don't mind those chronic wailers Association

8 Likes

Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by Guyman02: 5:51pm On Jan 27, 2016
flokii:
fvck Nyesom Wike..

#teamDakuku

Chaiii! E pain am!

4 Likes

Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by Plus10(m): 5:54pm On Jan 27, 2016
Which ever way the judgement goes we are always ready to disgrace apc in rivers state come rain come shine!

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by flokii: 5:54pm On Jan 27, 2016
Guyman02:

Chaiii! E pain am!

Peterside all d way bro..

hala Dakuku grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by haffaze777(m): 5:55pm On Jan 27, 2016
d whole things just dey sweet my belly.anybody win Is a win win for haffaze

2 Likes

Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by BlackMerchant(m): 5:55pm On Jan 27, 2016
masterchi:
PDP Youth Frontier ‏@PDPNYF 2 minutes ago

Wike Vs Dakuku The Supreme Court of Nigeria have stated that accreditation was legally done by using both the Card Reader and Manual

LIES. NO JUDGMENT YET.
Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by Bimpe29: 5:56pm On Jan 27, 2016
It seems there is going to be an interim governor in Rivers State.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by drshrewd: 5:57pm On Jan 27, 2016
Judge: ...the second respondent was not validly elected____Wike is a goner cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by drshrewd: 5:58pm On Jan 27, 2016
drshrewd:
Judge: ...the second respondent was not validly elected____Wike is a goner cheesy
Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by Jackrich: 6:00pm On Jan 27, 2016
drshrewd:
You prolly pulled this one out from your ass.

7 Likes

Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by porshuch: 6:02pm On Jan 27, 2016
Abeg wetin dey hold the judgment. undecided
Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jan 27, 2016
the election was rigged
re run is the best solution

2 Likes

Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by olapluto(m): 6:05pm On Jan 27, 2016
porshuch:
Abeg wetin dey hold the judgment. undecided
Judges still delibrating. They've been at it for the past 1 hour plus. Decision imminent. Ignore all the jokers here.

4 Likes

Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by franchizy(m): 6:08pm On Jan 27, 2016
kcmichael:

Thank u my brother,don't mind those chronic wailers Association

I am present in the court and i have never shared an update here. I wonder why people are posting false update hete.

The panel of judges had only dismissed a motion by wike, PDP & INEC lawyers in which the prayed the judges to declare that the it was wrong for the Tribunal to sit in Abuja and not PH.
This motion was unanimously dismissed by the panel of judges.
It is yrue that the panel of judges upheld both the card reader and manual accreditation.
But the nagging as well as the challenging issues here is that during the sitting of the tribunal, INEC brough bags of incidence forms pleaded with the tribunal that they were bring more bags before they could tender it then before the tribunal judges.
Its was recalled by Olijimi (SAN) Counsel to the APC that INEC closed its defense praying the tribunal not to bother about the incident form.
Again Wike was suppose to appear before the tribunal but he never did but rather presented a newspaper publication whete the committee set up by JEGA ajudged the Rivers election to befree and fair.
Also the inability of the witnrsses to read or answer qurstion put to them by the counsel to APC is a weak point for wike.
In conclusion, i can say that wike relying only on the catd reader has already lost his case as both the tribunal and the Appeal court delivered judgement based on so many grounds and only relying or the card reader.
At the moment the panel of judges are on a few minutes break.
kindly disregard any update hetewhich says that the panel of judges uphelp any ground as they are only listening to the respondents and the Adoption of briets by all the respondents.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by meforyou1(m): 6:08pm On Jan 27, 2016
Bimpe29:
It seems there is going to be an interim governor in Rivers State.
u come to that conclusion based on what fact?
Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by meforyou1(m): 6:11pm On Jan 27, 2016
franchizy:

I am present in the court and i have never shared an update here. I wonder why people are posting false update hete.

The panel of judges had only dismissed a motion by wike, PDP & INEC lawyers in which the prayed the judges to declare that the it was wrong for the Tribunal to sit in Abuja and not PH.
It is yrue that the panel of judges upheld both the card reader and manual accreditation.
But the nagging as well as the challenging issues here is that during the sitting of the tribunal, INEC brough bags of incidence forms pleaded with the tribunal that they were bring more bags before they could tender it then before the tribunal judges.
Its was recalled by Olijimi (SAN) Counsel to the APC that INEC closed its defense praying the tribunal not to bother about the incident form.
Again Wike was suppose to appear before the tribunal but he never did but rather presented a newspaper publication whete the committee set up by JEGA ajudged the Rivers election to befree and fair.
Also the inability of the witnrsses to read or answer qurstion put to them by the counsel to APC is a weak point for wike.
In conclusion, i can say that wike relying only on the catd reader has already lost his case as both the tribunal and the Appeal court delivered judgement based on so many grounds and only relying or the card reader.
kindly disregard any update hetewhich says that the panel of judges uphelp any ground as they are only listening to the respondents and the Adoption of briets by all the respondents.
thank you so much for this update. I urge u sincerely, once the judgement is delivered, do give us a factual and unbiased report like this.
Thank you and God bless

4 Likes

Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by dadexcel: 6:11pm On Jan 27, 2016
franchizy:

Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by meforyou1(m): 6:12pm On Jan 27, 2016
Plus10:
Which ever way the judgement goes we are always ready to disgrace apc in rivers state come rain come shine!
that's a deed that must be done
Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by naniawini(f): 6:12pm On Jan 27, 2016
Abeg wich station r dey showning it Am using star times cant find it
Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by PhockPhockMan: 6:13pm On Jan 27, 2016
dinachi:

So please post the correct information from the judges or else I am very afraid that Wike has carried the day with his bribe.

Anything that will prevent any rerun in Rivers state is OK for me.
Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by meforyou1(m): 6:13pm On Jan 27, 2016
darznets:

This is the same guy that said Wike won an hour ago....joker!
ooh. Why u spoil my joy naa?
Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jan 27, 2016
jaylister:
Kenya Couples do it outside-Video

http://www.hygist.com/2016/01/couple-caught-kissing-having-sex-at.html
boss abeg use your head na
Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by northvietnam(m): 6:15pm On Jan 27, 2016
hmmmmmmmmm. this is serious

follow the link below & thank me later
Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by kingppmaker: 6:16pm On Jan 27, 2016
Finally justice prevails.. Supreme Court affirms gov wike as winner 2015 election

6 Likes

Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by naniawini(f): 6:17pm On Jan 27, 2016
Sum1 shud reply me abeg
Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by hopilo: 6:18pm On Jan 27, 2016
5 Supreme Court judges, each giving individual judgment on the case, it can never be a draw as the scores will surely be in one on these order: 5-0, 4-1 or 3-2. Guys predict the scores.
Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by kcmichael: 6:19pm On Jan 27, 2016
kingppmaker:
Finally justice prevails.. Supreme Court affirms gov wike as winner 2015 election

Another confused Wailer spotted
Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jan 27, 2016
naniawini:
Sum1 shud reply me abeg

Not on Telly-
Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by yak(m): 6:19pm On Jan 27, 2016
Update plz
Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by kcmichael: 6:19pm On Jan 27, 2016
hopilo:
5 Supreme Court judges, each giving individual judgment on the case, it can never be a draw as the scores will surely be in one on these order: 5-0, 4-1 or 3-2. Guys predict the scores.

7 justices

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

#LekkiTollGate: Live Updates From #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protest (Pictures, Video) / Atiku, Saraki, Bruce, Fayose, Dogara React As Osinbajo Survives Helicopter Crash / Kamala Harris' Niece, Meena Is Married To A Nigerian, Nicolas Ajagu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.