Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,065 members, 7,863,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:39 AM

Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? (2000 Views)

Nigerian Wife Defends Husband Who Asked A Single Lady For party On Twitter / “I Need A Husband Who Wears Gucci And Drives Ferrari” - Nigerian Lady Says / Wife Exposes Husband Who Begs For Nudes & Receives From Women (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by prettymina(f): 1:48pm On Jan 28, 2016
Thank u for the acknowledgement but truely I can't leave my husband for any other woman
dukeolumde:

That's what I call maturity grin grin grin grin
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jan 28, 2016
prettymina:
Thank u for the acknowledgement but truely I can't leave my husband for any other woman

Lucky him..If I were in his position, that would make me love u more.
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by goshen26: 1:55pm On Jan 28, 2016
Lies everywhere. Am i in the midst of politicians?
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by Monalisa185(f): 1:55pm On Jan 28, 2016
prettymina:

story, but your husband chose your maid over you...just pray you don't find yourself in that kinda situation because it is easier said than done....
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by ronald4lif(m): 2:18pm On Jan 28, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
grin mbanu.. I ri nani ofe egusi na'asa afo naa..... Odighi mma grin

Lol @ nani egusi na'asa afo. O eziokwu ka ikwuru o, mana umu nwanyi ama nghota the way. grin
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by ronald4lif(m): 2:21pm On Jan 28, 2016
Monalisa185:

what's the essence of getting married when you know you can't live by bread alone?

how about remaining single, then taste any kinda snack you like at your own will instead of allowing that woman you married go through some emotional and psychological torture, especially when kids are involved?

Is this supposed to be some mock exam or what? undecided
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by prettymina(f): 2:23pm On Jan 28, 2016
Ofcourse I never prayed to find myself in that situation,God will never allow such to happen to me..thank u
Monalisa185:

story, but your husband chose your maid over you...just pray you don't find yourself in that kinda situation because it is easier said than done....
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by Monalisa185(f): 4:17pm On Jan 28, 2016
ronald4lif:

Is this supposed to be some mock exam or what? undecided
lemme assume there's no answer to the question I asked
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by ronald4lif(m): 4:31pm On Jan 28, 2016
Monalisa185:

lemme assume there's no answer to the question I asked

Perhaps so. See the kind question wey you dey ask man pikin. If that was asked in an exam I'll just tore the exam sheets to shreds and leave the hall. Abeg ask better questions if you want answers next time. Mtchewww. tongue
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jan 28, 2016
SunehriLasgidi:
Why do people bother gettng married if they gon cheat in the end? There must be marriage contract between the couple. Everyone knows what they are getting into. If you are getting in for just kids; state it. That way, the other person doesn't expect much emotional connection with you. Like, any two people can have kids. But then...
u remind me of my late sister Sunehri... Hvnt seen anyone bear dat name.
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by Monalisa185(f): 5:09pm On Jan 28, 2016
ronald4lif:

Perhaps so. See the kind question wey you dey ask man pikin. If that was asked in an exam I'll just tore the exam sheets to shreds and leave the hall. Abeg ask better questions if you want answers next time. Mtchewww. tongue

Lol....you made me ask the question, you justified the act of cheating by men with a funny reason... like really?

anyways, even if you were asked that same question in an exam, you'll answer it without thinking twice
tongue
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by ronald4lif(m): 5:30pm On Jan 28, 2016
Monalisa185:

Lol....you made me ask the question, you justified the act of cheating by men with a funny reason... like really?

anyways, even if you were asked that same question in an exam, you'll answer it without thinking twice
tongue

What funny reason is that. Didn't the Bible says man shall not live by bread alone? So how's it funny if men eats eggrolls and doughnuts sometimes. Kedu ka madu ka esi ne eri ofu uzo nri gwada? Abeg free us biko. lipsrsealed
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by Monalisa185(f): 6:14pm On Jan 28, 2016
ronald4lif:

What funny reason is that. Didn't the Bible says man shall not live by bread alone? So how's it funny if men eats eggrolls and doughnuts sometimes. Kedu ka madu ka esi ne eri ofu uzo nri gwada? Abeg free us biko. lipsrsealed

be twisting the bible ooo, kwantinue... you know very well what the bible meant by that....I'm not saying men should not mix snacks once in a while, but why do it when married?..

ngwanu, ichoo ire uzo nri abuo ma obu ato, aluna nwanyi...gbaba alabanko
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by ronald4lif(m): 7:23pm On Jan 28, 2016
Monalisa185:

be twisting the bible ooo, kwantinue... you know very well what the bible meant by that....I'm not saying men should not mix snacks once in a while, but why do it when married?..

ngwanu, ichoo ire uzo nri abuo ma obu ato, aluna nwanyi...gbaba alabanko

Lekwanu nsogbu o. Ha na si onye nuru ko nwanyi ya luna nwanyi? Ebem lusi go gi tinye njara ka ina si'm aluna nwanyi. grin

O ugbua kam nwota ife i mean di sef. Ina sim aluna nwanyi oso okwa ya? Ucho atuna gi inugo? Adighim alu nwanyi oso na buna gi. Obim rie ofu e-kiss ka obi soba gi uto o. kiss grin
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by Monalisa185(f): 7:59pm On Jan 28, 2016
ronald4lif:

Lekwanu nsogbu o. Ha na si onye nuru ko nwanyi ya luna nwanyi? Ebem lusi go gi tinye njara ka ina si'm aluna nwanyi. grin

O ugbua kam nwota ife i mean di sef. Ina sim aluna nwanyi oso okwa ya? Ucho atuna gi inugo? Adighim alu nwanyi oso na buna gi. Obim rie ofu e-kiss ka obi soba gi uto o. kiss grin

hahaha... Chere kam chigodi ochi...hahahahaha....biko isi no gini?..enweghi'm okwu m ga asa gi....emesia anyi akaria ofuma ma imechie olu...achoghi'm ka'm kuolu gi olu ebea, tupu umu asa na e trip gi adiba jealous

mana nyegodu'm d e-kiss kam jidekiss

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Advice Me Romancelanders! Please Read!!!! / How Many Girls Can Do This, This Valentine? / Letter To My Married Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.