Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,307 members, 7,836,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? (1986 Views)

Nigerian Wife Defends Husband Who Asked A Single Lady For party On Twitter / “I Need A Husband Who Wears Gucci And Drives Ferrari” - Nigerian Lady Says / Wife Exposes Husband Who Begs For Nudes & Receives From Women (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by jidxin(m): 11:59am On Jan 27, 2016
Angela had worked for our family for two years. She’s hard working and fond of kids. I treated her like a younger sister. Recently, I discovered she was pregnant, and guess who she said was responsible? My loving husband, Deji. When I confronted my husband, he didn’t deny it. I never suspected Deji had been having sexual relations with the maid. I probably should have been more vigilant. Do I even have to blame the girl? What about my husband who could not keep his hands off her? If he had gotten another woman pregnant apart from my maid, it would have been bearable. But how could he stoop so low as to do it with our maid? Right under my nose? Hhmmm…. Now, he’s asking me to forgive his infidelity, claiming that it was the devil’s handiwork. I’m so confused even though I feel so betrayed and tempted to leave the marriage. What would you do if you were in my shoes?
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by MadeOfBlaq(m): 12:05pm On Jan 27, 2016
If u ask me
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by obiorathesubtle: 12:06pm On Jan 27, 2016
cry one thing you have to understand is that.. Staying faithful is not easy at all!!

Please ehn.. To err is human and to forgive is divine.. You just have to forgive him.. For better for worse abi?
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by Emac34: 12:07pm On Jan 27, 2016
were are the ladies come nd lie

1 Like

Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by prettymina(f): 12:16pm On Jan 27, 2016
To me it won't go down well @all...but leaving ur marriage is not also the best option..just take it as a test of faith.forgive him
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by winetapper: 12:44pm On Jan 27, 2016
W shall sets up a committee for this angry
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jan 27, 2016
shocked shocked Am i madi cant!!

1 Like

Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by amokeme(f): 3:32pm On Jan 27, 2016
I can live with a cheating husband, but I can't cope with an abusive husband.
My point is forgive him, though it's not easy atall. The Trust will be gone.. but try to.
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by MzPecs(f): 3:35pm On Jan 27, 2016
I'll send the man packing! cool
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jan 27, 2016
amokeme:
My point is forgive him, though it's not easy atall. The Trust will be gone.. but try to.

2 evils

But abusive husband is the worst. quick way to see the Lord
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jan 27, 2016
amokeme:
But you hate Yoruba men. cool
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by amokeme(f): 8:23pm On Jan 27, 2016
DonChippy:

But you hate Yoruba men. cool
??
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jan 27, 2016
amokeme:
??
isn't it obvious from your BBM?
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jan 27, 2016
I dont know. Our minds are malleable.
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by amokeme(f): 3:27am On Jan 28, 2016
DonChippy:

isn't it obvious from your BBM?
I'm lost
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by Nobody: 3:29am On Jan 28, 2016
amokeme:
I'm lost
I see you're looking for me there. tongue
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by SunehriLasgidi(f): 4:04am On Jan 28, 2016
That's the thing! People do bad stuff and they be like "it was the devil". Fam, stop blaming the devil when YOU on your on VOLITION fu#k shi' up. The devil ain't direct no one to do evil.

Your man deserves an ass-whooping. Such disrespect. Like... you ain't enough woman for him? For all I care, it might have been non-consensual. Some men are hoes. Hoe-y hoes. They be proud of how they shag a sister (or brother- whatever).

Maybe your maid is a hoe that lured him. Bitchachos ain't loyal no more. They can't stand for another sister. We be pulling each other down. Sad world.

Forgive your man. But don't forget he's a hoe. He might do it again. Let Karma find him and fu#k him in the ass without lube. God ain't saving no one from karma.

As for you maid... hmmm... well, leave her to Karma. Let her leave your home. Give her some money, though. You want good karma, right?
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by SunehriLasgidi(f): 4:07am On Jan 28, 2016
Why do people bother gettng married if they gon cheat in the end? There must be marriage contract between the couple. Everyone knows what they are getting into. If you are getting in for just kids; state it. That way, the other person doesn't expect much emotional connection with you. Like, any two people can have kids. But then...
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by amokeme(f): 11:08am On Jan 28, 2016
DonChippy:

I see you're looking for me there. tongue
yeah, I actually thought every contact on my list were reasonable and mature minds, guess I was wrong.
Anyways, have fun smiley
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by Tyviv(f): 11:38am On Jan 28, 2016
Never...
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by Nobody: 11:55am On Jan 28, 2016
amokeme:
yeah, I actually thought every contact on my list were reasonable and mature minds, guess I was wrong.
Anyways, have fun smiley
Like attracts like. tongue
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by omotalkie(f): 12:40pm On Jan 28, 2016
If its the woman that got pregnant for the houseboy,will.the man forgive her?
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by sexymoma(f): 12:43pm On Jan 28, 2016
angry
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by ronald4lif(m): 12:45pm On Jan 28, 2016
amokeme:

I like the fact that more women are beginning to realise the fact that a man shall not live by bread alone but sometimes need doughnuts and buns to survive. Though bread will still be his favourite. lipsrsealed
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by ronald4lif(m): 12:47pm On Jan 28, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
cry one thing you have to understand is that.. Staying faithful is not easy at all!!

Please ehn.. To err is human and to forgive is divine.. You just have to forgive him.. For better for worse abi?

Nwambada, odi possible na nwoke ka na eri nani ofe egusi kwa-mbosi na eri e ofe ogbono na ofe okazi?
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jan 28, 2016
prettymina:
To me it won't go down well @all...but leaving ur marriage is not also the best option..just take it as a test of faith.forgive him

That's what I call maturity grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by Monalisa185(f): 12:58pm On Jan 28, 2016
ronald4lif:

I like the fact that more women are beginning to realise the fact that a man shall not live by bread alone but sometimes need doughnuts and buns to survive. Though bread will still be his favourite. lipsrsealed

what's the essence of getting married when you know you can't live by bread alone?

how about remaining single, then taste any kinda snack you like at your own will instead of allowing that woman you married go through some emotional and psychological torture, especially when kids are involved?
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by executioner27: 1:00pm On Jan 28, 2016
MadeOfBlaq:
If u ask me

na who u go ask?
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by executioner27: 1:08pm On Jan 28, 2016
jidxin:
Angela had worked for our family for two years. She’s hard working and fond of kids. I treated her like a younger sister. Recently, I discovered she was pregnant, and guess who she said was responsible? My loving husband, Deji. When I confronted my husband, he didn’t deny it. I never suspected Deji had been having sexual relations with the maid. I probably should have been more vigilant. Do I even have to blame the girl? What about my husband who could not keep his hands off her? If he had gotten another woman pregnant apart from my maid, it would have been bearable. But how could he stoop so low as to do it with our maid? Right under my nose? Hhmmm…. Now, he’s asking me to forgive his infidelity, claiming that it was the devil’s handiwork. I’m so confused even though I feel so betrayed and tempted to leave the marriage. What would you do if you were in my shoes?

Considering how 'Dear Bunmi' cliche this story is....i'm surprised ppl are still asking the what do i do question or what would u do if u were in my shoes? Possible ans:
1) Kill yourself or commit suicide grin
2) Leave with the situation. Raise the child as yours.
3) Cuff your hubby's dick so that he doesnt do it to the neighbour's maid. Since that's his thing. cool
4) Never ever think about leaving your husband or kicking him to the curb. Bad Omen. sad
5) Sexrvice him AM to PM and make sure when u are not around the maid is filling in for you.....very well.
6) Any other thing that comes to your mind will do.
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by obiorathesubtle: 1:12pm On Jan 28, 2016
ronald4lif:

Nwambada, odi possible na nwoke ka na eri nani ofe egusi kwa-mbosi na eri e ofe ogbono na ofe okazi?
grin mbanu.. I ri nani ofe egusi na'asa afo naa..... Odighi mma grin
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by octopusfreaky(f): 1:16pm On Jan 28, 2016
Forgive yes but i will be pained oooo..The maid will have to get out of my house oooo if nottt
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by Monalisa185(f): 1:19pm On Jan 28, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
grin mbanu.. I ri nani ofe egusi na'asa afo naa..... Odighi mma grin

Ina akogheri

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Slept With Many Other Guys Before Me And I Can’t Get Over It / Do You Like My Profile Photo? / My Real Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.