Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,576 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) (65579 Views)

EFCC Seals Patience Jonathan's Property In Abuja (Photos) / EFCC Seals Apere Embelakpo's Houses In Bayelsa (pics) / EFCC Seals Mega Building At Wuse 2, Abuja (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) by Elhabeeb1(m): 10:07pm On Jan 27, 2016
From the dimension the picture was taken, the person that snapped the picture was trying to super impose the estate with brown roof as part of the asset seized. From my observation, only the building with green roof was sealed by the EFCC.
Stop unnecessary deception.
Re: EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jan 27, 2016
[quote author=goodlifehyd post=42374907][/quote] U no well at all. This is damn funny.
Re: EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jan 27, 2016
His entire salaries and allawee from when he joined the army would not acquire these properties.
Re: EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) by Progressive01(m): 10:09pm On Jan 27, 2016
Blastfinito:

I like your choice of words and grammatical structure. But I want to point it out that it is [whose], not "who' s".
Honestly, that mistake has become just about an inseparable part of my diction. I hardly ever notice it. cheesy

Thanks. Will fix it.
Re: EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) by olafum1(m): 10:14pm On Jan 27, 2016
[quote author=goodlifehyd post=42374907][/quote]

grin grin ;Du badt gan o
Re: EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) by Marcelini(m): 10:27pm On Jan 27, 2016
Seize them all. It's usually the likes of Ihejirika and other Igbos getting crumbs from the national cake that are anti Igbo secession, cos they fear for their ill gotten loot from Nigeria and their investments in Nigeria.

Their loss is the gain of the pro secession Igbos.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) by nwadiuko1(m): 10:39pm On Jan 27, 2016
PentiumPro:
[size=14pt]Jonathan was a very WEAK President that allowed his appointees to stole Nigeria to the point of bankruptcy [/size]
English is not compulsory for christ sake
Re: EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) by Akious2k2(m): 10:40pm On Jan 27, 2016
gmyguy:
they shud just demolish all these properties
Trust me, dat may b another waste of resources, I think dat d(those) building(s) can be useful 4 d IDPs
arresa:

We are talking about looted funds that belongs to you and the people of Nigeria, funds these criminals denied our military men and women, funds our soldiers paid for with their lives on the battlefield and all you are worried and concerned about is red markers on illegally acquired houses?
You people have lousy sense of decency, warped morals zero concern for your fellow man.
There's got to be more to you people as human beings than this usual display of caricature reasonings and jaundiced pronouncements...
My broad, me sef taya 4 dem o
Re: EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) by truthisbittar12: 10:43pm On Jan 27, 2016
very good, keep it up.
Re: EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) by SFSNIPER(m): 10:44pm On Jan 27, 2016
PaulJohn1:
I think those whose properties are being sealed and disfigured with EFCC's red markers, should sue EFCC after they might have served their jail terms.

Why behave like barbarians?

[/quote]because you're confiscating a thief's property. [/quote]

You answered already!
Re: EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) by SFSNIPER(m): 10:47pm On Jan 27, 2016
PaulJohn1:
I think those whose properties are being sealed and disfigured with EFCC's red markers, should sue EFCC after they might have served their jail terms.

Why behave like barbarians?

PaulJohn1:
because you're confiscating a thief's property.

You answered already!
Re: EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) by kevron(m): 11:01pm On Jan 27, 2016
Timbi:
An Estate along Jabi Airport road junction in Abuja, belonging to the former Chief of Army Staff (COAS).Azubuike Ihejirika, CFR was today 27/1/2016 sealed by the officials of the EFCC in company of heavily armed security officials.

Have you seen why they are using our money to build out side our country!!! EFCC do your job and stop sealing Houses in Nigeria!!!
Re: EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jan 27, 2016
Akious2k2:

Trust me, dat may b another waste of resources, I think dat d(those) building(s) can be useful 4 d IDPs

My broad, me sef taya 4 dem o
they will reclaim it in a different administration...just destroy it and let people know that corruption property will be completely forfeited

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) by kevron(m): 11:26pm On Jan 27, 2016
Timbi:
More pics after the cut!

I received 2 hot slaps from one of the security agents for daring to take these pics. My phone was seized and searched but the pics were not found (Narrow escape).
Ndi Igbo aga na apia unu arikakwu na be ndi ozo welue ngbe unu Mara ihe . Igbo chi efogo nuoo!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) by jetage1(m): 11:27pm On Jan 27, 2016
Progressive01:
Oga, what does an Army Chief or anyone else (besides the big business moguls we have in the country) working for the government earn that would be enough to build such a property in Abuja.

You people just sit in your huts all your life, don't go out, don't mix, and then expect to know about things happening in the real world.

You should shut your trap.
Smh, i knw more than u can ever imagine

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) by Litmus: 11:40pm On Jan 27, 2016
While tackling so-called corruption in Nigeria looks good,there is a very real sense that the fledgling democracy may be endangered. The reason for this lies in presidencies. Remember how the vitriol of Buhari's APC party in apposition to Johnathan PDP came to be visited on him too. Well, APC will not want PDP to return to power for fear of a retaliatory PDP anti corruption prorgram. Of course, political parties naturally and lawfully aim to prevent the opposition defeating them in a general election but the accent here is on Naturally. My fear is that come next election, APC may be forced by fear of retaliation to resort to unlawful means to hold on to power.

This anti corruption drive by Buhari may ironically spell the end of Nigeria. Henceforth, politics in Nigeria may well look like those seen in Central Africa with the likes of South Sudan, Burundi,Congo etc. Nigeria will not survive such a diabolical climate. I pray not.

Those that mean Nigeria well should hope or actively ensure ( perhaps by being vocal,proactive and involving civil-society) that this anti corruption drive is evidence lead. Perhaps independent arbitrating should be sort or invited to participate to ensure a transparent process.
Re: EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) by Nobody: 1:08am On Jan 28, 2016
aa

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) by Deepfreezer(m): 2:06am On Jan 28, 2016
modath:

So you support starving the NA of arms & instead he should build houses?!!! Issokay.

I know you will claim christianity..God is watching you... sad
I'm not supporting anybody because even if you equip NA with all the arms in the whole world they will still record casualties.

pls do you sale shoes, I seriously need to buy some.
Re: EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) by Waterway: 2:20am On Jan 28, 2016
PentiumPro:
They should sell those houses and use the proceeds to compensate the civilians that died in Borno and other NE states from BH attacks.

Our great country has now woken up by a sane a leader with integrity and a true patriotic Nigerian. Let us support GMB to get all the loots back to fix our roads, fix our schools, hospitals and invest in the future of this country. Awaiting the national apology and vindication of court-martialed young soldiers but their corrupt superiors and chiefs. Service chiefs building estates and mansions that their salary cannot justify. It seems Nigeria has come back and is seeking its "pound of flesh".... Long live justice, GMB & osibanjo. Let us think like Nigerians .....not tribalistic....and make this country great for all of us.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) by Timbi: 2:37am On Jan 28, 2016
Elhabeeb1:
From the dimension the picture was taken, the person that snapped the picture was trying to super impose the estate with brown roof as part of the asset seized. From my observation, only the building with green roof was sealed by the EFCC.
Stop unnecessary deception.

Are you trying to get more details? Why not simply ask? The whole structure your eyes can see within the picture is/was Ihejirika's. Infact the presence of the security guys didn't help matters, 1/10 of the estate couldn't be captured. Or are you related?
Re: EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) by tiger28: 3:43am On Jan 28, 2016
We have seen Dasuki's estate sealed up, Custom Boss Dikko's house sealed up, Chief of air staff Amosu's building sealed up,yet not a single cry from their tribesmen. Just watch how the wailing will start JUST because this looter's name starts with "Azubuike ". They will start filing petition online to impeach Buhari, Ipob will start their Biafra distraction, Massob will start issuing "empty ultimatums. What a shame indeed! !

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) by tiger28: 3:48am On Jan 28, 2016
AmazonKindle:
will Buhari Complete his 4yrs term considering him putting Generals in tight corner.I see why they kick him out before in 1984

This is why most people build and buy investment abroad because govt like buhari will mix your investment as govt loot
See corruption fighting back desperately! !!!

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) by NairaExam690(m): 11:19am On Jan 28, 2016
Gbeses

Lol
Re: EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) by babafirst(m): 12:27pm On Jan 28, 2016
Zceesneh:
apc members are all looters because this people are from PDP is that why buhari wants to close PDP angry
A general stole the army blind to the extent that he built a place like this and you open your mouth without conscience that pdp is being witchhunted?He has been a 'professional' soldier all his life,how did he acquire this?I am shocked at your comment.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) by babafirst(m): 1:16pm On Jan 28, 2016
olapluto:
I am very very certain that we will have plenty high profile prisoners before this year runs out. Metuh for sure is jail bound. Badeh is jail bound, Dasuki is jailbound, now Ihejirika....

I expect some 'groups' to rise up to defend Ihejirika though.
Include Minimah in your list Abegi.
Re: EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) by babafirst(m): 1:47pm On Jan 28, 2016
Progressive01:
Where is the evidence of his income commensurate to the properties??

At times like this, I wish we were to go back to dictatorship for at least two years.

Crooked politicians and their defenders everywhere.
Gbammmmmmm!The use of the catchwords 'commensurate' is significant.Wish we had a Jerry Rawlings.now but thank God for PMB.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 28, 2016
babafirst:
A general stole the army blind to the extent that he built a place like this and you open your mouth without conscience that pdp is being witchhunted?He has been a 'professional' soldier all his life,how did he acquire this?I am shocked at your comment.
wait until lassa fever visit u, u won't tell him to focus on lassa fever for now
Re: EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) by babafirst(m): 10:36pm On Jan 28, 2016
Zceesneh:
wait until lassa fever visit u, u won't tell him to focus on lassa fever for now
Lassa Fever is not PMB's problem alone,it is everyone's problem.PMB will not enter your house to help you sanitize it,enough is being done to educate everyone yet some people who don't value their lives still indulge.Back to corruption which people use 'excuses' that you are bringing up now to distract us from....are you not aware that lassa fever is a health problem and when you stylishly encourage thieves like this the health structures to tackle lassa fever will not be available??Abegi corruption is worse than lassa fever,corruption kills more than lassa fever and for godssake lets stop hiding under partisanship or tribalism to support thieves like Ihejirika.The facts are there how can a Chief of Army Staff have an asset like this?Fact is that he stole the army red under a clueless Jona.
Re: EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jan 29, 2016
babafirst:
Lassa Fever is not PMB's problem alone,it is everyone's problem.PMB will not enter your house to help you sanitize it,enough is being done to educate everyone yet some people who don't value their lives still indulge.Back to corruption which people use 'excuses' that you are bringing up now to distract us from....are you not aware that lassa fever is a health problem and when you stylishly encourage thieves like this the health structures to tackle lassa fever will not be available??Abegi corruption is worse than lassa fever,corruption kills more than lassa fever and for godssake lets stop hiding under partisanship or tribalism to support thieves like Ihejirika.The facts are there how can a Chief of Army Staff have an asset like this?Fact is that he stole the army red under a clueless Jona.
buh jona within two week ended ebola case tongue
Re: EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) by babafirst(m): 3:42am On Jan 30, 2016
Zceesneh:
buh jona within two week ended ebola case tongue
Once again you have sharply attempted to cover up the issue of why a general should steal the army blind to put up a structure like this by bringing up the issue of Ebola and Jona.I will not waste my time to explain how Ebola and lassa entered into Nigeria for you to understand the differences and why it was easier for the govt to respond faster and why the response to Ebola garnered more international support. Now to this thread.....So because there is lassa (which is being handled concurrently ) PMB should not handle thieves like Ihejirika ?I am sure it is because you don't have friends or brothers in the army sent to battle with less than 20 percent combat efficiency you are talking like this.But biko ,one minute please,why are you pained that Ihejirika's property is being seized for stealing?Will that stop you from killing rats in your house to prevent lassa?Will that stop you from proper hygiene?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pictures From Labour Party's Rally In Osun State / Video Of Fayose Arriving EFCC Office Emerges / El-Rufai Names Sanusi Lamido Chancellor Of Kaduna State University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.