Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,914 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) (65580 Views)

EFCC Seals Patience Jonathan's Property In Abuja (Photos) / EFCC Seals Apere Embelakpo's Houses In Bayelsa (pics) / EFCC Seals Mega Building At Wuse 2, Abuja (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) by spako4(m): 3:27pm On Jan 27, 2016
Stealing is now corruption under PMB.
God bless you

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) by wink2015(m): 3:28pm On Jan 27, 2016
[size=16pt]My Salute to President Buhari and the APC leadership. People like Lt. General Ihejirika including other top military hierarchy bleeded Nigeria for their own personal financial gains. Many military officers lost their lives to the boko haram insurgency due to lack of good fire arms to curtail the enemies.

Now it is pay back time.

Keep up the good work, President Buhari.

Kudos to the New EFCC leadership.

This is the beginning of a new Nigeria[/size]

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) by IVORY2009(m): 3:29pm On Jan 27, 2016
Boss13:

Bros, at this moment, please they should act without even thinking. We need our money back. The President has sent two bills to the national assembly, we hope the bills address the issue of speedy trial and it is quickly passed into law.

We need our money back

Yes while the bill is passing through the assembly, the EFCC should not take the laws into their own hands, by going about sealing up people's properties, corruption is bad for any country, but the manner of fighting it is wrong. We need this monies back for developmental projects @ hand.
Re: EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) by focus7: 3:29pm On Jan 27, 2016
Oya IPOD youth and MASSOB, let another round of protest begin. If una like make una cry blood, this is not Jonathan government where impunity was the game, a new sheriff is town, if you are found be corrupt you are going to jail.

8 Likes

Re: EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) by MadCow1: 3:29pm On Jan 27, 2016
olapluto:
I am very very certain that we will have plenty high profile prisoners before this year runs out. Metuh for sure is jail bound. Badeh is jail bound, Dasuki is jailbound, now Ihejirika....

I expect some 'groups' to rise up to defend Ihejirika though.

Gimme Sukus su..
Re: EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jan 27, 2016
good news. we are looking forward to high profile convictions this year.

the nigerian judiciary should empty a wing of kirikiri maximum security prison of petty thieves in anticipation of our honoured guests.

may they rot in jail.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) by modath(f): 3:30pm On Jan 27, 2016
Deepfreezer:
this is what you get when u leave ur fathers house and go to another mans compound to build/ erect structures, we keep telling them build and invest in the east they refuse.

So you support starving the NA of arms & instead he should build houses?!!! Issokay.

I know you will claim christianity..God is watching you... sad

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) by stankezzy: 3:32pm On Jan 27, 2016
see the real thiefs

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) by M4gunners: 3:32pm On Jan 27, 2016
For what reason please?
Re: EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) by toludadon(m): 3:32pm On Jan 27, 2016
cktheluckyman:
Where are the court orders that are been used to do all these sealing?

act establishing EFCC allows them

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) by Goridoe(m): 3:34pm On Jan 27, 2016
Timbi:
More pics after the cut!

I received 2 hot slaps from one of the security agents for daring to take these pics. My phone was seized and searched but the pics were not found (Narrow escape).

[size=14pt]hmmn, i hail u.. **sips Caprisonne**[/size]
Re: EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) by Adminisher: 3:36pm On Jan 27, 2016
Progressive01:
I must admit the man's got taste!! Damn! Those houses are beautiful. smiley

EFCC just dey para like say those politicians sleep with Magu wife. Shoo!!!

Sai Magu, President and Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces, Federal Republic of Nigeria (2031 - 2039) !!

That may not be all. God forgive me but I heard about five star hotel associated with the same Ihejirika guy. This is the problem that people are giving us in this country.
It is sad if Buhari is the only man who says the truth amongst the elite on Nigeria. Everybody stealing and people supporting them because of tribal cleavages .

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) by Super1Star: 3:36pm On Jan 27, 2016
Waiting for the sons of bitterness of Ohaneze to be screaming "leave our son alone".

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) by psquaret: 3:38pm On Jan 27, 2016
this is Buhari, remember when he said if he start mention names of looters Nigerian will be shock and we were like na lie see am now. and he has also said there is no hiding place for any looters that means their final home will be prison so watch out and see

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) by Papasland21: 3:41pm On Jan 27, 2016
CharleyCharley:
witch-hunting.
Not only witch-hunting but bitch-hunting

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) by Intendy: 3:42pm On Jan 27, 2016
it is only a mad f00l that will say what efcc is doing is bad

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jan 27, 2016
modath:

Where you dey get all this ya primates sef, grin cheesy
serious question o.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) by sanmibukunmi: 3:44pm On Jan 27, 2016
Please ppl I want to ask, what eventually happens to this estates after the owners have been convicted.? will they be sold or destroyed or just returned back to the owner?
Re: EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) by shamecurls(m): 3:44pm On Jan 27, 2016
Some IPOB be calling it witch-hunting

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) by jetage1(m): 3:45pm On Jan 27, 2016
Progressive01:
Where is the evidence of his income commensurate to the properties??

At times like this, I wish we were to go back to dictatorship for at least two years.

Crooked politicians and their defenders everywhere.
When i see some comments i just laff, if u are told d take home pay of a major general alone less allowances u will run mad, talk more of an army chief, so shut ur trash up
Re: EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) by Charly68: 3:48pm On Jan 27, 2016
God bless PMB for given free hands to Efcc to operate..imagine,where did the man get money to build such an estate in Abuja ? Is his salary enough to build this kind of gigantic edifice ? We need to ask questions and thank God he is exposing them one by one

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) by asamaigho(m): 3:50pm On Jan 27, 2016
[quote author=kennyman2000 post=42374883]Mheennnn.. The kind way EFCC is working these days go fit make am the highest paying coy this year ooooo...

Walahi! I foresee EFCC coming for corrupt police when there're no more corrupt politicians to prosecute anymore..

hahahahahahahahahah cheesy cheesy cheesy :Dahahahahahaha cheesy
Dat will b so welcomed by nigerians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) by Progressive01(m): 3:51pm On Jan 27, 2016
jetage1:
When i see some comments i just laff, if u are told d take home pay of a major general alone less allowances u will run mad, talk more of an army chief, so shut ur trash up
Oga, what does an Army Chief or anyone else (besides the big business moguls we have in the country) working for the government earn that would be enough to build such a property in Abuja.

You people just sit in your huts all your life, don't go out, don't mix, and then expect to know about things happening in the real world.

You should shut your trap.

7 Likes

Re: EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jan 27, 2016
Ibrahim Magu should start looking for where he will run to when Buhari leaves office

Let him go ask Ribadu how far?
Re: EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jan 27, 2016
Abeg make dem no forget carry Okoroji of Imo State... That. Man has looted morthan any governor in power but hiding under the president to loot more...

I heard he is building mansion's every year... Most architect student do go to his house to observe abt new house structure in town.

I heard he is not building house with block again...

It's just cement and sand with iron...

One of his 4 rooms and palour cost 100million and he is busy decorating every junction in Imo state with Christmas tree.

I know BuBu willl be busy honouring him as only moslem ibo in politics .

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) by sadissbala(m): 3:54pm On Jan 27, 2016
PaulJohn1:
I think those whose properties are being sealed and disfigured with EFCC's red markers, should sue EFCC after they might have served their jail terms.

Why behave like barbarians because you're confiscating a thief's property?
I guess u are one of those people that are called wailing wailer

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) by Adeg30: 3:55pm On Jan 27, 2016
Timbi:
More pics after the cut!

I received 2 hot slaps from one of the security agents for daring to take these pics. My phone was seized and searched but the pics were not found (Narrow escape).

grin
Well done, very well done..
1 slap would have left some others scampering but you took 'it' for the team!
On behalf of like minded fellow NLders, I dash you 1 big stout and a bowl of fresh fish p'soup grin

5 Likes

Re: EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) by Timbi: 4:01pm On Jan 27, 2016
sanmibukunmi:
Please ppl I want to ask, what eventually happens to this estates after the owners have been convicted.? will they be sold or destroyed or just returned back to the owner?

I will definitely give updates on NL concerning this .
Re: EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) by persius555(m): 4:02pm On Jan 27, 2016
The rogue elites ganged up to reap the future of this country into shreds by stealing its resources blind. It pains me most that some youths who are blinded by religious, political and ethnic sentiment go on social media to defend these crooks, while PMB a elderstate man who has come of age and maturity continues to fight for the future of a country he still believes in.
It would have been easy for him to just sit back in daura and watch his grandchildren grow, but then this man has shown that the rot of the past can still be corrected.
Yes, he might have his many, many flaws, but then is it the life sucking looters that should be pronounced "saints"? The youths of this country owe it a duty to show faith and conviction in this country.
If a 74 year old man can, why not many of us who still have many, many years ahead.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) by tiredface: 4:06pm On Jan 27, 2016
NIGERIA IS FOR SURE A BANANA REPUBLIC. HOW CAN BUHARI GO ON EMBARRASSING THESE FORMER LEADERS WITHOUT GOING THROUGH THE LEGAL PROCESS? CAN THEY DO THIS TO IBB OR OBASANJO,? NO IS THE ANSWER.
Re: EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jan 27, 2016
cktheluckyman:
Where are the court orders that are been used to do all these sealing?

I pity your life! somebody stole and looted our commonwealth, here you are asking for court orders as if EFCC does not have the right to do all these! Shame on you!!!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pictures From Labour Party's Rally In Osun State / Video Of Fayose Arriving EFCC Office Emerges / El-Rufai Names Sanusi Lamido Chancellor Of Kaduna State University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.