Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,783 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) (65581 Views)

EFCC Seals Patience Jonathan's Property In Abuja (Photos) / EFCC Seals Apere Embelakpo's Houses In Bayelsa (pics) / EFCC Seals Mega Building At Wuse 2, Abuja (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) by PenSniper: 4:56pm On Jan 27, 2016
martin123:
With the way things are going, don't you think PMB is calling for coup? don't play with these Generals oooo. They still have loyal boys in the army.

Empty vessel general's you mean? Let them try a coup, it'll only help to fast-track their demise. Most of them are puffed-up goliath whilst in service but blown-out fused out of servicem

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) by seye005(m): 4:57pm On Jan 27, 2016
Ask Ifa or amadioha
cktheluckyman:
Where are the court orders that are been used to do all these sealing?
Re: EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) by shopandmall(m): 4:58pm On Jan 27, 2016
PaulJohn1:
I think those whose properties are being sealed and disfigured with EFCC's red markers, should sue EFCC after they might have served their jail terms.

Why behave like barbarians because you're confiscating a thief's property?

sue ke?
Do you think they will have anything to sue for after the jail term?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) by andywalt: 5:00pm On Jan 27, 2016
I know
Re: EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) by biafranbaby(m): 5:02pm On Jan 27, 2016
Meanwhile, dollar is now at 307 naira.
Re: EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) by arresa: 5:05pm On Jan 27, 2016
PaulJohn1:

grin But no sense in the red thing seriously. undecided

We are talking about looted funds that belongs to you and the people of Nigeria, funds these criminals denied our military men and women, funds our soldiers paid for with their lives on the battlefield and all you are worried and concerned about is red markers on illegally acquired houses?

You people have lousy sense of decency, warped morals zero concern for your fellow man.

There's got to be more to you people as human beings than this usual display of caricature reasonings and jaundiced pronouncements...

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) by Niyinficient(m): 5:34pm On Jan 27, 2016
Timbi:
More pics after the cut!

I received 2 hot slaps from one of the security agents for daring to take these pics. My phone was seized and searched but the pics were not found (Narrow escape).

na investigative/photo journalist u be ? cos dose two hot slaps must not be in vain! S.e.u.n. and co must pay u for those slaps!
Re: EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) by oyebode95(m): 5:36pm On Jan 27, 2016
olapluto:
I am very very certain that we will have plenty high profile prisoners before this year runs out. Metuh for sure is jail bound. Badeh is jail bound, Dasuki is jailbound, now Ihejirika....

I expect some 'groups' to rise up to defend Ihejirika though.
The group you expect to defend ihejirika' s behaviour will start talking about Buhari "witch-hunting their son"
Re: EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) by andywalt: 5:44pm On Jan 27, 2016
There are some myopic ethnic bigots who will come here and start writing thrash in defense of the man who syphoned money meant to fight Boko Haram.
Re: EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) by tonnelo: 5:52pm On Jan 27, 2016
how much dem de pay this guy as salary wey go make am build this type of house Efcc abeg make una do una job no look faceoooooo
Re: EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) by allthingsgood: 5:53pm On Jan 27, 2016
cktheluckyman:

Be quiet!
Re: EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) by TruthisGOD: 6:32pm On Jan 27, 2016
JayJohnson:

I pity your life! somebody stole and looted our commonwealth, here you are asking for court orders as if EFCC does not have the right to do all these! Shame on you!!!
Which evidence 4 now do u have to support ur assertion? Jst becos his properties were sealed, he is a looter. Is Ihejerika the only ex chief of army staff that has properties during our 16yrs of democracy? Can EFFC have the guts to confiscate Obj, IBB and Atiku's properties whom we knw are monumental lotters? What happened to the Halliburton scandal? When PMB begins to arrest those lotters, i'll knw he is unbiased on his anti corruption fight. For now, it is all HOGWASH!!!
Re: EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) by ngoziama: 6:34pm On Jan 27, 2016
Timbi:
An Estate along Jabi Airport road junction in Abuja, belonging to the former Chief of Army Staff (COAS).Azubuike Ihejirika, CFR was today 27/1/2016 sealed by the officials of the EFCC in company of heavily armed security officials.

I am not surprised. Th e north especially the likes of buhari never liked it when an ibo man was made chief of army staff.owing to civil war, the rest of nigeria agreed that no ibo man would occupy that position.you can judge that from buhari's appointment of service chiefs. Let the presidency swear that no ibo name was submitted for such positions.i mean well qualified ibos.
Buratai today is being exonerated from the killing of the shiites and dasukigate.well time shall tell.nobody is bigger than Nigeria . There is a time to rule and a time to leave.
I want to also add that lamorde must be found and he should make available to the public those damning evidence against apc Members.
I detest corruption but this governmeny should stop being selective.simple.
Re: EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) by africanman85: 6:43pm On Jan 27, 2016
ngoziama:

I am not surprised. Th e north especially the likes of buhari never liked it when an ibo man was made chief of army staff.owing to civil war, the rest of nigeria agreed that no ibo man would occupy that position.you can judge that from buhari's appointment of service chiefs. Let the presidency swear that no ibo name was submitted for such positions.i mean well qualified ibos.
Buratai today is being exonerated from the killing of the shiites and dasukigate.well time shall tell.nobody is bigger than Nigeria . There is a time to rule and a time to leave.
I want to also add that lamorde must be found and he should make available to the public those damning evidence against apc Members.
I detest corruption but this governmeny should stop being selective.simple.
Basic and straight to the point. I blame all those useless IBO men who still go to North and West to waste there money while East languish.
Re: EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) by nduchucks: 7:24pm On Jan 27, 2016
Its about doggone time cool
Re: EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) by Panzerfaust(m): 7:37pm On Jan 27, 2016
PaulJohn1:
I think those whose properties are being sealed and disfigured with EFCC's red markers, should sue EFCC after they might have served their jail terms.

I wonder o. We are more interested in seeing the yam eaters in jail. This on the other hand, feels so ridiculous.
Re: EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) by XaintJoel20: 7:38pm On Jan 27, 2016
Timbi:
More pics after the cut!

I received 2 hot slaps from one of the security agents for daring to take these pics. My phone was seized and searched but the pics were not found (Narrow escape).
I sympathize and empathize with you on the two slaps you recieved from the unruly and unciviliazed officer...
Re: EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) by Fourwinds: 7:41pm On Jan 27, 2016
PaulJohn1:

and feel they will get d houses back while serving their jail term.. so u don't know some of those houses will be sold to recover d looted money.
Re: EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) by brigadier747: 7:53pm On Jan 27, 2016
cktheluckyman:

Oya provide them fool, one idiot has part of nation common wealth to his family pocket,and u r asking for cout order on a property is severance and entire benefit can not afford
Re: EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) by mart2k(m): 8:14pm On Jan 27, 2016
nwadiuko1:
am not a buhari supporter but that dude (ihejirika) needs some jail term..........dude nearly caused a problem for my able governor with his ill gotten wealth during the last pdp primaries in Abia
U mean he suddenly turned politician?
Re: EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) by CioAngels(f): 8:14pm On Jan 27, 2016
Our leaders are simply wic-ked, all of them are thieves.
Re: EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) by meccuno: 8:19pm On Jan 27, 2016
So Ihejirka is the only general with a mansion in abuja? Lolz........well, its only dummies that would fall for this propaganda.......we all know that generals cannot afford to have a mansion this expensive from the ex-presidents to the ex generals from time immemorial.....but why he has to be singled out is baffling to me....
Re: EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) by kolmart: 8:28pm On Jan 27, 2016
Zesceeneh, when did they discharged you from psychiatry hospital? you need to be readmitted ooo
Re: EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jan 27, 2016
cktheluckyman:

F*&k the courts cool
Re: EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) by Electronzeez(m): 8:36pm On Jan 27, 2016
The poster said he was slapped twice for taking those shot and not even 1 person say sorry

Op kpele jare angry

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) by CharleyCharley: 8:43pm On Jan 27, 2016
AdeniyiA:
speaking through the anusundecided
Onye? Mpa gi? grin grin
Re: EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 27, 2016
cktheluckyman:
Ask mynd44 for magu phone number,whenever he give you,you are free to exercise your freedom of speech by asking him to show you the court order.
I wish you goodluck.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) by nickxtra(m): 9:06pm On Jan 27, 2016
O boy, see mansion!
Re: EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) by nwadiuko1(m): 9:06pm On Jan 27, 2016
mart2k:
U mean he suddenly turned politician?
I dey tell you bros
Re: EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jan 27, 2016
Progressive01:
I just wish I could be employed by EFCC right now! Busiest government parastatal in the country as we speak.

I envy the guy who's job it is to write EFCC, KEEP OFF on those pristine walls. I can imagine some sort of evil smile (as seen below) on his face as he goes about with his paint and his brush ready to do the damn deed. grin

Fvck 'em all up mehn! cheesy

I like your choice of words and grammatical structure. But I want to point it out that it is [whose], not "who' s".

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jan 27, 2016
they shud just demolish all these properties

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pictures From Labour Party's Rally In Osun State / Video Of Fayose Arriving EFCC Office Emerges / El-Rufai Names Sanusi Lamido Chancellor Of Kaduna State University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.