Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

An Open Letter To A Lesbian Friend (New). - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Open Letter To A Lesbian Friend (New). (1565 Views)

"I Think I Am A Lesbian, I Need Help Please! " / Abimbola Fernandez Comes Out As A Lesbian / My Girlfriend Came Visiting With A Lesbian Friend. How Do I Get Get Out Of This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Open Letter To A Lesbian Friend (New). by JOHNDESTINY14: 2:54pm On Jan 27, 2016
Dear Stacy,

Indeed, mankind is determinally free. For heaven's sake as witnesses, being determinally means that man has the freedom but not an absolute freedom. In other words, he has the freewill to eat, drink and make merriment but there are boundaries; just like waters of world.

According to the legend of creation, mankind was the very last among all animals but the Creator, out of his favour, gave man dominance over all other animals. Among all these animals, no has ever disobeyed the earthly law of reproduction. For instance, a male cock with all its enraging libido has never mounted a another male cock in history. Even a dog, which has always been equated to sex, has never deviated from that order of multiplication. Then, why thee; mere sack of meat and blood with strands of bones to make thee stand.

Sometimes, I wonder what godless form of sensation you said you derive from a woman's thighs? Sometimes, I wonder what you would "scissors" out of such devilish desire. In physics and chemistry, unlike poles attract while like poles repel. Electricity too, follow suit: the cathodes and the anodes, Remember? Then why thee; mere speck of dusts beneath the Creator's fingernails.

Many times, I watch you in the church with your meek face and piously folded hands after receiving the Holy communion, gliding to your sit to the oblivion of the officiating priest and the entire sea of heads at Church on Sundays. I still strongly believe you are making a fool of your mother who inspite of her knowledge in academics, yet allowed her "flower" to be bruised by your father; all because of you. Have ever for once thought of the circumstantial disadvantages you are placing yourself? Have you ever thought of someone calling you mummy someday? Have you ever thought of your miserable old age where there's no one to take of you or run errands on your behalf? You're just there in a-decaying-hole-in-the-wall, abandoned like flakes of snow, miserable like a church mouse and only to probably die later in the open where the scavenging birds of the air would feed on your putrid carcass.

Imagine a scenario whereby you're walking down the streets, kids are making jittery laughs at you, calling you names; names that spells doom for your generation; names encouraged passers-by to throw you stones; stones that forced your breath to the shores of hell where there's the absence of God and the presence of time. In fact, homosexuality and lesbian is the main reason why the second circle of hell was forged by the dark Lord and manned by the demon, Zerubabel. The likes of your own kind who adore such "absurd desires" end up there immediately after death. For he too (Lucifer) was never gay, if so, he would have gone to Adam instead of Eve. So you obviously see for yourself that gayism and Lesbian are also recognised as abomination under the moldering walls of his dark empire; Hell.

I think, you may be elusively hoping that the government of our dear country would lift the law for "unnatural sex" which has been an offence since colonial times. Imagine being caught one day, exposed and being thrown behind bars for about seven years or more. I strongly believe you are disappointed with your body configurations; designed by the Emperor of existence. Maybe you are planning to take some pills in a bid to deflate your breasts or you may to stitch up some baggy clothes and snickers that would redefine your physic. Consequently, you may begin to frequent bars, restaurant and eatries where you may play cards with men, enjoy gambling streaks while talking like the alpha male and afterwards woo ladies who would respond to your seductive overtures of friendship yet unaware of your true identity. Candidly speaking, you're playing on gunpowder which must explode one day.

Remember, mankind is determinally free but not absolute freedom. For the world is a moving ship in space. And we all are like a fleet of ship on a voyage. As such, all our actions and deeds upon the vestiges of this very planet, shall be brought to book under the flaming eyes of the Creator on the last day. Lastly, to before warned, is to before armed!!!
Re: An Open Letter To A Lesbian Friend (New). by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jan 27, 2016
H
Re: An Open Letter To A Lesbian Friend (New). by Laveda(f): 3:01pm On Jan 27, 2016
Why post it here ? Tell her this privately..... Or is she on Nairaland?
Btw everyone is entitled to any sexuallity he/she finds okay undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Open Letter To A Lesbian Friend (New). by dayleke: 3:03pm On Jan 27, 2016
Wow!!!
Eleyi gidi gan....
Re: An Open Letter To A Lesbian Friend (New). by firstking01(m): 3:12pm On Jan 27, 2016
@the above statement, are you a lesbian?,,,just asking.
Re: An Open Letter To A Lesbian Friend (New). by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jan 27, 2016
The way some of you tackle homosexuality as if it's something that can just be unlearned, or like it's a choice people make, is quite appalling and sad.

Most people who are lesbians don't actually consciously choose to be lesbians. Most of them, if they could, would become heterosexual, but they just can't.

You all keep claiming that God would send people to hell for being homo. Hello, it's still the same God who creates people with different sexual preferences that deviates form the norm and allows it to persist. Most people who are homo just can't change themselves. It's both a sexual and chemical attraction they have to the same sex. They just simply aren't aroused by the opposite sex. It's their natural programming.

Like I will always say. There are other things to be bothered about in the world than someone's sexuality. Lesbians aren't harming you are they? No. They are not in any way a threat to your safety or peace of mind. So why the fuq are you wasting time writing a God damn epistle about them?

If you want to write an Epistle, write it about rapists, sexual offenders, wife beaters, child abusers and child molesters and stop wasting it on condemning lesbians.

And who are you to tell what is wrong and what is right? Are you God? The same bible that you are using to support your ignorance, still says that you shouldn't judge someone else( matthew 7:1), so again, who are you to judge?

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: An Open Letter To A Lesbian Friend (New). by joseph1832(m): 3:24pm On Jan 27, 2016
Laveda:
If that is so how come having sex with animals is a crime?

There are laws in Nigeria, and laws are meant to be obeyed, those who don't obey these laws, if caught will find themselves at the receiving end.
Re: An Open Letter To A Lesbian Friend (New). by Laveda(f): 3:33pm On Jan 27, 2016
joseph1832:

There are laws in Nigeria, and laws are meant to be obeyed, those who don't obey these laws, if caught will find themselves at the receiving end.
So everyone should be straight cause its stated as one of the laws ?
They should face important issues instead undecided

I don't have your strength oh tongue

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To A Lesbian Friend (New). by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jan 27, 2016
Re: An Open Letter To A Lesbian Friend (New). by joseph1832(m): 4:16pm On Jan 27, 2016
Laveda:

So everyone should be straight cause its stated as one of the laws ?
They should face important issues instead undecided

I don't have your strength oh tongue
If you no get my strength why you reply my mention? tongue

Those who decide not to be straight will have themselves to blame when the law catches up with them. grin
Re: An Open Letter To A Lesbian Friend (New). by Laveda(f): 5:11pm On Jan 27, 2016
joseph1832:
If you no get my strength why you reply my mention? tongue

Those who decide not to be straight will have themselves to blame when the law catches up with them. grin
And I wouldn't ignore you tongue

Well then, y'all should let the issue rest and let the offenders face it grin
Re: An Open Letter To A Lesbian Friend (New). by Favolly(f): 5:12pm On Jan 27, 2016
joseph1832:

No, you didn't just liken having sex with animals to gay relationships
Re: An Open Letter To A Lesbian Friend (New). by joseph1832(m): 5:39pm On Jan 27, 2016
Favolly:

No, you didn't just liken having sex with animals to gay relationships
Aren't we all animals? Or did you forget you're an animal?
Re: An Open Letter To A Lesbian Friend (New). by joseph1832(m): 5:40pm On Jan 27, 2016
Laveda:

And I wouldn't ignore you tongue

Well then, y'all should let the issue rest and let the offenders face it grin
Now you're talking veda. grin
Re: An Open Letter To A Lesbian Friend (New). by Laveda(f): 5:49pm On Jan 27, 2016
joseph1832:
Now you're talking veda. grin
angrytongue
Re: An Open Letter To A Lesbian Friend (New). by Laveda(f): 5:50pm On Jan 27, 2016
joseph1832:
Higher Animals angry
Re: An Open Letter To A Lesbian Friend (New). by joseph1832(m): 5:53pm On Jan 27, 2016
Laveda:

Higher Animals angry
Higher or lower, we're all animals. Then again you'll have to ask yourself that a lower animal like the lion will never have sex with another lion, neither will a male elephant have sex with a male elephant. And we say we're higher animals. Isn't this something to think about. LOL. tongue
Re: An Open Letter To A Lesbian Friend (New). by Laveda(f): 5:56pm On Jan 27, 2016
joseph1832:
Higher or lower, we're all animals. Then again you'll have to ask yourself that a lower animal like the lion will never have sex with another lion, neither will a male elephant have sex with a male elephant. And we say we're higher animals. Isn't this something to think about. LOL. tongue
Same reason they are called lower animals tongue ..they can't reason like humans angry
Re: An Open Letter To A Lesbian Friend (New). by joseph1832(m): 5:57pm On Jan 27, 2016
Laveda:

Same reason they are called lower animals tongue ..they can't reason like humans angry
Yep. And the way we reason makes it okay for us to enjoy the very gift of choice. Lol.
Re: An Open Letter To A Lesbian Friend (New). by Laveda(f): 6:01pm On Jan 27, 2016
joseph1832:
Yep. And the way we reason makes it okay for us to enjoy the very gift of choice. Lol.
You didn't argue that with me too...thank God grin
Re: An Open Letter To A Lesbian Friend (New). by Favolly(f): 6:47pm On Jan 27, 2016
joseph1832:
Funny undecided
Re: An Open Letter To A Lesbian Friend (New). by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jan 27, 2016
Hogwash...!

You tell lies..You Commit Adultery, You cheat in Exams(Asking A fellow coursemate for Answers during exams?) News flash, that's cheating!!!

And You're going to hell.! Y'all should really Quit All these biblical babash! it's Plain Hypocrisy!undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Open Letter To A Lesbian Friend (New). by Cutehector(m): 7:03pm On Jan 27, 2016
Laveda:
yeah... dats true cheesy
Re: An Open Letter To A Lesbian Friend (New). by joseph1832(m): 7:03pm On Jan 27, 2016
Favolly:
Funny undecided
How?
Re: An Open Letter To A Lesbian Friend (New). by Laveda(f): 7:04pm On Jan 27, 2016
Cutehector:
yeah... dats true cheesy
Sure, yeah. winksmiley
Re: An Open Letter To A Lesbian Friend (New). by Favolly(f): 7:06pm On Jan 27, 2016
joseph1832:
How?
Oh, I was being sarcastic
Re: An Open Letter To A Lesbian Friend (New). by joseph1832(m): 7:10pm On Jan 27, 2016
Favolly:
Oh, I was being sarcastic
Hmm.

(1) (Reply)

Words That Friends Appreciates A Lot. / (photo) Al Qaeda Gay Terrorist Caught On Camera / Where Is Your Location?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.