Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,604 members, 7,851,060 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:50 PM

Words That Friends Appreciates A Lot. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Words That Friends Appreciates A Lot. (1569 Views)

Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. / Man Appreciates His Wife After Sex (Photo) / The little things that matter a lot in a relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Words That Friends Appreciates A Lot. by 01emek(m): 8:04pm On May 04, 2016
What are those words that you truly appreciate from friends and that would want to make you do more. There is need to appreciate people either in words or by deeds. words go along way to show that we really cares and don't take them for granted. Words that I really appreciates and that touches my heart. These words really wanna make me go emotional.

1. All my best memories involves you. Its really shows that one is important when they are spoken from the heart.

2.thank you: this words would wanna make you do more and its show that they really appreciate you.

3what can I do for you? : they are magical words that shows that one really cares.

4. You are awesome: every person got flaws but the ability to appreciate the little they do really shows you care.

5. I learn something from you every time we hangout.

6. My parents and siblings considers you a part of the family: this go a long way to show someone is important.

What are those words you really appreciate when they are coming from friends. Adds yours!!!!
Re: Words That Friends Appreciates A Lot. by iceberylin(m): 8:14pm On May 04, 2016
Who friends help??

All those negative peer-pressure
Re: Words That Friends Appreciates A Lot. by 01emek(m): 8:55pm On May 04, 2016
iceberylin:
Who friends help??
All those negative peer-pressure
lol nawa oo
Re: Words That Friends Appreciates A Lot. by Nobody: 8:57pm On May 04, 2016
Who e don epp?
Re: Words That Friends Appreciates A Lot. by 01emek(m): 9:07pm On May 04, 2016
sweetboiy:
Who e don epp?
hahahahaha lol
Re: Words That Friends Appreciates A Lot. by judey1992(m): 9:15pm On May 04, 2016
another synonym for friendship is YOU

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Women Are Hoes / Things I Have Learnt So Far Datn Naija Gals ( a clarion call) / Mention One Nairalander!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.