Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,300 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:27 AM

21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs (96819 Views)

Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help / I Never Get Sexually Aroused Or Attracted To Girls Anymore, Am I Okay? / Lady With Big Boobs At Computer Village Responds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by Olufemiolaolu(m): 7:08pm On Jan 27, 2016
mysticgal:
Proud boobsie cool
I cudnt see any tower on ur front ooooo grin

10 Likes

Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by Olufemiolaolu(m): 7:10pm On Jan 27, 2016
Fabulocity:
Number 4 is soo true

9, 10 and 14 too
Ur frontal edifice is awesome cheesy
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by geni340(f): 7:39pm On Jan 27, 2016
no 14 is my problem...it aint cool at all
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by Smellymouth: 7:50pm On Jan 27, 2016
grin

Pishures of the borbis or......

We will close this thread undecided
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by Smellymouth: 7:51pm On Jan 27, 2016
shocked shocked
geni340:
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by Smellymouth: 7:52pm On Jan 27, 2016
Girls with huge b00bs rocks joor!!
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by Smellymouth: 7:54pm On Jan 27, 2016
goldbim:
Op.u forgot to write that we cherish every opportunity to be alone and indoor so as to set them FREE especially sunny days!That NO.14 tho......!wearing an off shoulder top becomes impossible cos of those marks..funny enough,nothing can clear them off!!its well,sha.the lord is our strength...lol!!.

Pishures or........... tongue

1 Like

Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by goldbim(f): 8:04pm On Jan 27, 2016
Smellymouth:

Pishures or........... tongue
...lol.la see pischures,la faint,la collapse....brother smelly mouth if you want to see pictures,u can meet google..lol
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by Smellymouth: 8:08pm On Jan 27, 2016
goldbim:
...lol.la see pischures,la faint,la collapse....brother smelly mouth if you want to see pictures,u can meet google..lol

Sister borbi grin Google is not my friend ooo.. cheesy

Pishures or.... undecided

2 Likes

Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by goldbim(f): 8:57pm On Jan 27, 2016
Smellymouth:

Sister borbi grin Google is not my friend ooo.. cheesy

Pishures or.... undecided

lol..u go like trouble well well o..lol.your mouth is smelling,byeeeeeee.*runs away from thread finally*!lol
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by davide470(m): 9:23pm On Jan 27, 2016
DonChippy:
Shout out to the endowed babes with great poise.

You are all well appreciated by us men who've got taste. kiss
Yeah

cc: Beau49
Adorablevic
EstharFabian.

smiley
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by Smellymouth: 9:26pm On Jan 27, 2016
goldbim:
lol..u go like trouble well well o..lol.your mouth is smelling,byeeeeeee.*runs away from thread finally*!lol

Runs after her.. grin

Gives her a big kiss kiss kiss
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 27, 2016
davide470:
Yeah
cc: Beau49 Adorablevic EstharFabian.

smiley
shockedshockedshockedhaha!grin

seriously?

2 Likes

Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by ElDeeVee(m): 9:48pm On Jan 27, 2016
davide470:
Yeah

cc: Beau4.9
Adorabl.evic
EstharF.abian.

smiley
Baba o
Keep mentioning them as you don see them finish na.

1 Like

Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by CaptPlanet(m): 10:15pm On Jan 27, 2016
rocgirl:
grin grin grin grin

Are you heavily endowed upstairs? Unless you did bosom enlargement, consider it an asset and a gift from God. However, the following are some experiences you will be having on account of your tonne of mammary glands:

1. You’ll have deep cleavage and you sure can’t help that.

2. Hugging becomes clumsy because your boobs reach the other person before your arms do.

3. You grasp your boobs to stop them from bubbling up and down anytime you run up stairs or down stairs.

4. You lose snacks in your cleavage and only find them later when you take off the bra.

5. You struggle to minimize attention to yourself when you go in briefs at the beach.

6. Seat belts become inconvenient and seem to choke you.

7. You find yourself always defending your boobs because people ask if they are real.

8. People adjudge you as pushing your melons at them when you speak to them.

9. You get embarrassed at work because you try to look nice but your buttons keep popping open.

10. Your nipples show off themselves as visible when you don’t intend them to.

11. You’re bound to harm yourself even though your boobs seem to be your main selling point.

12. Putting on a sports bra becomes essentially impossible and a workout in itself.

13. You’ll always spill things on yourself, and when you do…it will be on your boobs.

14. Your bras work so hard to hold up your boobs to the point of making permanent indentation marks in your shoulders.

15. You will always feel it is necessary to deduct the weight of your boobs from the scale reading to obtain your real weight.

16. Suddenly jumping up and down for joy becomes embarrassing to you.

17. You immediately lose sight of the TV as soon as you lie on your back.

18. Wearing long necklaces becomes useless because you lose them forever in your cleavage.

19. You will wear cute shoes, but strain to see and admire them.

20. You’ll complain about your big boobs and the associated problems, but still prefer them to smaller boobs.

21. You always find yourself being rated against the immense size of your boobs.

grin grin grin grin

Source: http://www.naijasinglegirl.com/21-embarrassing-things-that-happen-to-girls-with-big-boobs/

cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by TheAziz: 10:52pm On Jan 27, 2016
i love them big tho
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by Adasun(m): 10:58pm On Jan 27, 2016
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by dullassini(m): 11:40pm On Jan 27, 2016
I love melons o good lord
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jan 27, 2016
rocgirl:

3. You grasp your boobs to stop them from bubbling up and down anytime you run up stairs or down stairs.

12. Putting on a sports bra becomes essentially impossible and a workout in itself.

14. Your bras work so hard to hold up your boobs to the point of making permanent indentation marks in your shoulders.

18. Wearing long necklaces becomes useless because you lose them forever in your cleavage.

Too real! And number 3 looks retarded so it's embarrassing
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jan 27, 2016
Rainess:

Too real! And number 3 looks retarded so it's embarrassing
Do you have big boobs?
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by Chimaritoponcho: 12:45am On Jan 28, 2016
geni340:
whaat! is dat boobs? gal u gather oo even ur friend behind is amazedgrin

1 Like

Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by Qualer: 1:11am On Jan 28, 2016
Laveda:
Pictures or? angry

you say...

2 Likes

Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by Ximonak: 1:25am On Jan 28, 2016
goldbim:

NO.14 tho......!wearing an off shoulder top becomes impossible cos of those marks..funny enough,
nothing can clear them off!!

I know there is a way the bra hands can be re-engineered/designed to reduce the line pressure, but I think the disadvantages is that ladies want to show off the bra so it would not look sexy as they want

Meanwhile...
Sometimes I wonder why all those designs on a bra when it will be inside cloth, why not plan bra to cover/carry the b..bs
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by goldbim(f): 8:42am On Jan 28, 2016
Ximonak:

I know there is a way the bra hands can be re-engineered/designed to reduce the line pressure, but I think the disadvantages is that ladies want to show off the bra so it would not look sexy as they want

Meanwhile...
Sometimes I wonder why all those designs on a bra when it will be inside cloth, why not plan bra to cover/carry the b..bs
I tell you.the stress more than normal..if you want the packaging to be firm then u just have to tighten the strap..we are carrying our cross..it is well!

1 Like

Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by missyQween(f): 9:44am On Jan 28, 2016
Chimaritoponcho:

I was d first to like ur pic and I must confess that ur above post was misleading as regards the topic of discussion on ground and I also think ur boobs are on holidaygrin

shuu?
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by Chimaritoponcho: 10:15am On Jan 28, 2016
missyQween:

shuu?
will you be my nairaland babe?
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by beau49: 11:29am On Jan 28, 2016
davide470:
Yeah

Adorablevic
EstharFabian.

smiley

Oga why you dey CC me nau?
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by eme40rald(f): 12:36pm On Jan 28, 2016
Lol.
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jan 28, 2016
mysticgal:
Proud boobsie cool

Wow...Iv never seen a woman this beautiful in all my life. Iv helplessly moped at ur picture like 11 or 12 times in a record time of 5mins...
Wooooooooooowwwwww...
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by adorablevic: 2:20pm On Jan 28, 2016
davide470:
Yeah

Adorablevic
EstharFabian.

smiley
thks...d journey hasn't bin easy smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jan 28, 2016
Portable is d best grin
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by Lolaabokoku(f): 3:48pm On Jan 28, 2016
Lolz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height / Nigerian Man Who Couldn't Afford The N800k Sex Doll, Goes For A Smaller One / Man Wearing Fake Joystick To Slay On Instagram Busted By Female Friend (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.