Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,475 members, 7,819,733 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Men Are Not Scarce, Husbands Are - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Are Not Scarce, Husbands Are (503 Views)

"When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African / Why Do People Say Husbands Are Scarce When I Get At Least 2 Toasters In A Day? / Why Many Nigerian Husbands Are Now Cheating On Their Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Men Are Not Scarce, Husbands Are by misayada: 4:55pm On Jan 27, 2016
We heard Eritrea is having problems with their male to female ratio, is it that bad really?
See them Yoruba boys landed in Eritrea sharply......LOL

Its just that its funny, if not personally I have found them to be a good breed of men (maybe I have not just met the 'conc' onesâ˜ș)

On a serious note though: The wonders of God's creation are perfect, he has made everything good in his eyes. If you don't find it in natural form, he created we humans with special intelligence to come up with designs and inventions for that. We are still the ones that create the more problems for ourselves when we go against the plan.

See the Stats here
http://allavosiyatalk..com.ng/2016/01/husbands-are-scarce-men-are-not-scarce.html

Re: Men Are Not Scarce, Husbands Are by humanbeing5th(f): 4:59pm On Jan 27, 2016
why waste money on sport betting when u can earn over $50 for free daily, dis not scam, i also normally waste my mony on sportbetting b4 i discover dis, and av been paid over $300 in just two weeks, kindly register through dis link to knw how to start earning ur own money. http://dollarcell.com/?ref=59362

(1) (Reply)

Guys,can You Still Be Faithful To Wife After 10yrs Of Barenness? / Not all Nigerians are conmen : A Nairalanders' Reply To The Kenyan Blogger, / We All Did It.....what Was The Best Or Worst Toasting Line You Hav Ever Heard??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.