Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,275 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

We All Did It.....what Was The Best Or Worst Toasting Line You Hav Ever Heard?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We All Did It.....what Was The Best Or Worst Toasting Line You Hav Ever Heard?? (505 Views)

Man Deceived By A Lady He Was Toasting Laments / 5 Weird Toasting Styles Nigerian Guys Use For Women. / Wooing(toasting) Gone Bad -if Only Money Could Buy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We All Did It.....what Was The Best Or Worst Toasting Line You Hav Ever Heard?? by eyaanmayweather(m): 9:51am On Mar 23, 2016
We all had crushes at one point in time,back in my own time before the advent of mobile phones,we used letter writing to woo ladies,as a result we needed to be sharp at our lyric and rhymes,many of us usually take along a dictionary in other to cross check our vocabularies. But now,we hear a lot of rubbish been said all in the name of "Toasting". A girl sent me this on palmchat one day,i posted a pix of myself standing near my car,she said,Bros,i love your engine,would you mind if i be the mechanic? I am still in shock!!! Whats the worst or sweetest lines you ever heard....
Re: We All Did It.....what Was The Best Or Worst Toasting Line You Hav Ever Heard?? by stzy(m): 9:55am On Mar 23, 2016
Come let's fvck was mybest n worst
Re: We All Did It.....what Was The Best Or Worst Toasting Line You Hav Ever Heard?? by 2dice(m): 9:59am On Mar 23, 2016
Bae I wanna Date you like Calendar
Re: We All Did It.....what Was The Best Or Worst Toasting Line You Hav Ever Heard?? by iceberylin(m): 10:13am On Mar 23, 2016
"if you had a twin, I would still choose you"...Drake
Re: We All Did It.....what Was The Best Or Worst Toasting Line You Hav Ever Heard?? by falconey(m): 10:14am On Mar 23, 2016
Kama kazi
Re: We All Did It.....what Was The Best Or Worst Toasting Line You Hav Ever Heard?? by Michealoguns(m): 10:20am On Mar 23, 2016
Jizus, an angel is missing in the heaven cos u are here
Re: We All Did It.....what Was The Best Or Worst Toasting Line You Hav Ever Heard?? by Nobody: 10:25am On Mar 23, 2016
Can I put my pencil in your sharpener? cheesy
Re: We All Did It.....what Was The Best Or Worst Toasting Line You Hav Ever Heard?? by ForeverNew(f): 10:25am On Mar 23, 2016
2dice:
Bae I wanna Date you like Calendar
Lol guys!!!!
Re: We All Did It.....what Was The Best Or Worst Toasting Line You Hav Ever Heard?? by 2dice(m): 11:18am On Mar 23, 2016
ForeverNew:
Lol guys!!!!
girls love silly stuff like diss grin

(1) (Reply)

For The Men: If You Received This Letter? / Somali Music Is The Best!!!! / Come In And Wish Me Happy Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.