Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,750 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project - Business (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project (73057 Views)

12 Businesses And Employment Opportunities U Can Start Today / Contribute To The Growth Of Ecommerce In Nigeria / GEM Project Did Not Send Me Any Notification Mail. HELP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by vivixander: 2:46pm On Mar 07, 2018
I received an email that I was due to submit my second report in the bigportal dashboard. This was less than one month after 2nd tranche disbursement. Per email, ""This is in line with the 90 days after receipt of second tranche" requirement for submission of the second report" So If I take them by their words, I have over 60 days to submit.

1 Like

Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by fatiaforreal: 10:21pm On Mar 08, 2018
vivixander:
I received an email that I was due to submit my second report in the bigportal dashboard. This was less than one month after 2nd tranche disbursement. Per email, ""This is in line with the 90 days after receipt of second tranche" requirement for submission of the second report" So If I take them by their words, I have over 60 days to submit.
People undergoing second round of monitoring visits got same mail.
Your own better now grin your concern now is AGM and dividends grin
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by Davepal: 3:28am On Mar 09, 2018
The delay in 2nd tranche payment is killing our businesses. it's over 2 years now, and we can not completely operate our businesses because of the 2nd tranche. Is the delay a sinister plan to frustrate us out of the business ?
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by Davepal: 5:36pm On Mar 13, 2018
GEM programme is not living up to its expectation. It's total negligence after confirming how far I've gone to achieve my milestones through rigorous site supervision last month, still yet our second tranche could not be remitted to those of us that met it.

Let it be on record that growth and employment program in Nigeria is an avenue to frustrate entrepreneurs and destroy their zeal to create jobs.
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by Keke123: 3:00pm On Mar 14, 2018
Davepal:
GEM programme is not living up to its expectation. It's total negligence after confirming how far I've gone to achieve my milestones through rigorous site supervision last month, still yet our second tranche could not be remitted to those of us that met it.

Let it be on record that growth and employment program in Nigeria is an avenue to frustrate entrepreneurs and destroy their zeal to create jobs.
Dear Grantee,

Trust this mail meets you well.

Following the grant signing and fulfilment of all eligibility criteria, Please find attached your copy of your grant agreement and supporting documents.

The first tranche disbursement of the grant has been made. Please note that expenditure of the grant must be in line with the grant agreement. You are required to maintain accurate records of all expenditure and provide quarterly reports when requested.

Kindly comply with all terms of the agreement and We wish you all the success in your business.

This message was sent to us since Feb 21st 2018 and uptill nao no alert.
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by fatiaforreal: 3:05pm On Mar 14, 2018
Keke123:

Dear Grantee,

Following the grant signing and fulfilment of all eligibility criteria, Please find attached your copy of your grant agreement and supporting documents.

The first tranche disbursement of the grant has been made. Please note that expenditure of the grant must be in line with the grant agreement. You are required to maintain accurate records of all expenditure and provide quarterly reports when requested.

Kindly comply with all terms of the agreement and We wish you all the success in your business.

Feb 2018? And you're complaining in march 2018? You're not serious grin grin grin
Complaints start from six months upwards grin Go and relax, you have no problem.
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by Keke123: 4:39pm On Mar 14, 2018
fatiaforreal:

Feb 2018? And you're complaining in march 2018? You're not serious grin grin grin
Complaints start from six months upwards grin Go and relax, you have no problem.

Oh really, I was inducted August 2016 into big gem platform, waited till 2018 to get 1st tranche disbursement. And am still waiting going to 2yrs to get just the 1st tranche. And you are saying am complaining. How many did years did it take you to get your tranche.

1 Like

Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by neksummi(m): 12:14am On Mar 16, 2018
Keke123:

Oh really, I was inducted August 2016 into big gem platform, waited till 2018 to get 1st tranche disbursement. And am still waiting going to 2yrs to get just the 1st tranche. And you are saying am complaining. How many did years did it take you to get your tranche.

I was inducted in May 2017. Just got an invitation on 14th March 2018 to submit a business plan for the grant. May God see us through.
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by ENOCHEUNICE: 10:26am On Mar 16, 2018
neksummi:

I was inducted in May 2017. Just got an invitation on 14th March 2018 to submit a business plan for the grant. May God see us through.
Congratulations in advance.When did u attend ur advanced training in-class?
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by Ciscagirl: 10:39am On Mar 16, 2018
I don't understand this people seriously. I was under consultancy services.i am done with the training but till now I ve not heard a tin from gems. Pls anyone with information on what is going on now?
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by Ciscagirl: 10:40am On Mar 16, 2018
I heard the program will round off September 2018. This true is this information?
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by ENOCHEUNICE: 10:51am On Mar 16, 2018
Ciscagirl:
I don't understand this people seriously. I was under consultancy services.i am done with the training but till now I ve not heard a tin from gems. Pls anyone with information on what is going on now?
They deal directly with their applicants.Do u usually receive mails directly from GEM cos no one was hired by them?
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by fatiaforreal: 11:39am On Mar 16, 2018
neksummi:

Congratulations all the same.
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by oceanwhale4u: 2:05pm On Mar 16, 2018
Congratulations all the same to nekunmsi and other successful big portal colleagues. I love your winning strengths.
I got the same mail too from GEM to submit my business plan,with link to our dash board, i applied for performance grant in October 2016 and was inducted on march 28th 2017 ($10,000-$40,000). we have 28th march 2018 as deadline for the submission. ThankGod another grant is on the way ooo to boast and stabilize my entrepreneurial dreams. Lord i Thank You
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by oceanwhale4u: 2:12pm On Mar 16, 2018
Please Glorify the Lord with me for the big portal grant,To God Be all Praises. I Pledge to Grow my proudly YouWin Funded business and and employ Nigerians for God and Country if not for this empowerments we could have been limited to monthly stipend called salary...lols...we are the Future entrepreneurs the World is waiting for.

1 Like

Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by ENOCHEUNICE: 3:09pm On Mar 16, 2018
oceanwhale4u:
Please Glorify the Lord with me for the big portal grant,To God Be all Praises. I Pledge to Grow my proudly YouWin Funded business and and employ Nigerians for God and Country if not for this empowerments we could have been limited to monthly stipend called salary...lols...we are the Future entrepreneurs the World is waiting for.
Congrats to you all.Unlike you win connect that we don't know our fate yet!
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by neksummi(m): 7:41pm On Mar 16, 2018
ENOCHEUNICE:
Congratulations in advance.When did u attend ur advanced training in-class?

I've not attended any advanced training in-class. I only did the induction in Gombe last year 2oth May.
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by neksummi(m): 7:41pm On Mar 16, 2018
fatiaforreal:

Congratulations all the same.

Thanks sir.
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by neksummi(m): 7:43pm On Mar 16, 2018
oceanwhale4u:

Congratulations all the same to nekunmsi and other successful big portal colleagues. I love your winning strengths.
I got the same mail too from GEM to submit my business plan,with link to our dash board, i applied for performance grant in October 2016 and was inducted on march 28th 2017 ($10,000-$40,000). we have 28th march 2018 as deadline for the submission. ThankGod another grant is on the way ooo to boast and stabilize my entrepreneurial dreams. Lord i Thank You

Thanks. Wish us all success and I hope they don't delay payments when we win.
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by ENOCHEUNICE: 7:56pm On Mar 16, 2018
God will come to ur aid IJN Amen.
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by WORLDPEACE(m): 7:32am On Mar 18, 2018
neksummi:

Brother we are in the same boat o. I got that letter same day as you. We need to dey communicate o.
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by Ao8muKP: 8:09am On Mar 18, 2018
I also received the message and I am ready to connect with others and discuss
on the matter. Thanks
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by fatiaforreal: 7:31pm On Mar 18, 2018
There's a lot of activities by GEM presently. It looks like they're truly winding up.
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by Davepal: 10:49am On Mar 19, 2018
We couldn't believe that there would be another delay after the second supervision to release our 2nd tranche payment. Is it when we lost all our customers that the 2nd tranche will be released?

We are giving up on the whole process. I personally attended yearly meeting organized by my major customers in the field last week Friday. Their questions about my products & services are worrisome, and it's discouraging, I can't face them anymore. We are giving up on all our efforts.

These are the people I met early last year to inform them about our products & services, and till today we couldn't meet their major demand because of Delay in 2ND TRANCHE PAYMENT

GEM, WHY?? ? ?? ? ?
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by fatiaforreal: 2:26pm On Mar 19, 2018
neksummi:

Thanks. Wish us all success and I hope they don't delay payments when we win.
Chief, I've been calling
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by neksummi(m): 7:48pm On Mar 19, 2018
fatiaforreal:

Chief, I've been calling

Sorry about that. I dey one Abuja village like that. I'm fixing things right away.
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by fatiaforreal: 10:33pm On Mar 19, 2018
Davepal:
We couldn't believe that there would be another delay after the second supervision to release our 2nd tranche payment. Is it when we lost all our customers that the 2nd tranche will be released?

We are giving up on the whole process. I personally attended yearly meeting organized by my major customers in the field last week Friday. Their questions about my products & services are worrisome, and it's discouraging, I can't face them anymore. We are giving up on all our efforts.

These are the people I met early last year to inform them about our products & services, and till today we couldn't meet their major demand because of Delay in 2ND TRANCHE PAYMENT

GEM, WHY?? ? ?? ? ?

It's very painful bro, but I believe they're working harder now to sort things out. Don't be surprised if your monitor has not submitted your company report to kpmg. I've been more than frustrated but something just tells me we're close to the finish line. Don't forget the business plan on which the grant is based was written late 2013 or early 2014 grin grin grin it's too late to give up now. Cheer up bro!!
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by fatiaforreal: 2:14pm On Mar 20, 2018
neksummi:

Sorry about that. I dey one Abuja village like that. I'm fixing things right away.
I called your line but couldn't reach you. It's still the same o!
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by neksummi(m): 2:24pm On Mar 20, 2018
fatiaforreal:

I called your line but couldn't reach you. It's still the same o!

I've done my part. Waiting for them to confirm and do their part. Let's hold on a bit.
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by neksummi(m): 9:14am On Mar 21, 2018
Keke123:

Dear Grantee,

I sent you a pm. Please connect.
Thanks
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by Keke123: 11:15am On Mar 21, 2018
neksummi:

I sent you a pm. Please connect.
Thanks

I dint see it, maybe u should resend it.
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by neksummi(m): 6:54pm On Mar 21, 2018
Keke123:

I dint see it, maybe u should resend it.

I've resent it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (29) (Reply)

Nigerian Bank With The Best Domiciliary Account System? / How Naira Went From N525/$1 To N400/$1 In 3 Days / Woman Slaps Man At UBA ATM In Port-Harcourt, Tears His Shirt And Singlet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.