Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,907 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project - Business (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project (73020 Views)

12 Businesses And Employment Opportunities U Can Start Today / Contribute To The Growth Of Ecommerce In Nigeria / GEM Project Did Not Send Me Any Notification Mail. HELP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by superman1073: 12:48pm On Jan 18, 2019
neksummi:

I belief people have been selected but they're yet to contact us. We're looking forward to hearing from them this week.

If anyone is contacted, let us know please.

Good luck to all expecting the results of the business plan competition.

Yea,there is progress seen on my dashboard.
From 10 to 45 points as at today.
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by LUKsal(m): 12:26pm On Jan 20, 2019
I also moved upward from 36 to 41 points.
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by neksummi(m): 7:52pm On Jan 20, 2019
LUKsal:

Nothing is even showing on my Dashboard!

Have you guys submitted business plans?
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by fatiaforreal: 9:20pm On Jan 22, 2019
Anything happening somewhere?
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by neksummi(m): 7:18am On Jan 23, 2019
fatiaforreal:
Anything happening somewhere?

Yeah, some people have been told to open accounts.

Some people did induction.

Nothing for my set yet though.

2 Likes

Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by fatiaforreal: 8:39pm On Jan 29, 2019
No news of any form, from anywhere?
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by leye4u: 10:02pm On Feb 05, 2019
I heard that disbursement have started, how true is that
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by fatiaforreal: 9:06am On Feb 06, 2019
leye4u:
Kindly share more info with us
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by smaddarki: 11:33am On Feb 07, 2019
Good morning all, I received a success email after the Induction and admitted to the BIG portal for online training.

Here is my phone number and email (07061845996 smaddarki@gmail.com).

I will be glad if I can get an insight/guidance from the past and current beneficiaries of the program.

1 Like

Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by neksummi(m): 1:56pm On Feb 07, 2019
smaddarki:
Good morning all, I received a success email after the Induction and admitted to the BIG portal for online training.

I will be glad if I can get an insight/guidance from the past and current beneficiaries of the program.

Congratulations!

That said, I can only tell you to stay put and watch the unfolding of events because we that are ahead of you too don't know for sure where the ship is taking us to!

Welcome on-board.
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by fatiaforreal: 9:40pm On Feb 07, 2019
smaddarki:

Congratulations!!!
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by fatiaforreal: 9:52pm On Feb 08, 2019
leye4u:
Any confirmation of this, pls?
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by damola1: 7:22am On Feb 11, 2019
LUKsal:

made any further progress?
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by LUKsal(m): 6:02pm On Feb 11, 2019
Yes
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by smaddarki: 1:52pm On Feb 12, 2019
neksummi:

Congratulations!

That said, I can only tell you to stay put and watch the unfolding of events because we that are ahead of you too don't know for sure where the ship is taking us to!

Welcome on-board.

Something is wrong with this scheme. This is the email I received again today.

Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by fatiaforreal: 2:08pm On Feb 12, 2019
It seems they're beginning to contact people.
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by danladi10: 5:52pm On Feb 12, 2019
Were you selected under the Fast-Track or Performance window? Did you already submit a business plan that was approved for funding?
smaddarki:

Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by fatiaforreal: 7:34pm On Feb 12, 2019
danladi10:
Were you selected under the Fast-Track or Performance window? Did you already submit a business plan that was approved for funding?
I get the logic.
When will the Accelerator window for second tranche resume?
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by neksummi(m): 8:32pm On Feb 12, 2019
smaddarki:

I think people who were inducted this year were told "No grant" right from day one. When did you do your induction?
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by damola1: 10:19pm On Feb 12, 2019
LUKsal:
Yes, 82 at present

Just crossed 100 now

1 Like

Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by LUKsal(m): 10:22pm On Feb 12, 2019
damola1:

Just crossed 100 now
Congrats, go ahead to apply for your performance grant. Any email from gem to this regard?
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by damola1: 10:28pm On Feb 12, 2019
LUKsal:

Congrats, go ahead to apply for your performance grant. Any email from gem to this regard?

No.. mii just Dey refresh anyhow...

How about u?
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by LUKsal(m): 10:42pm On Feb 12, 2019
damola1:

No.. mii just Dey refresh anyhow...

How about u?

Moved
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by damola1: 10:51pm On Feb 12, 2019
LUKsal:

Moved to 85 this evening(Dankannike@gmail.com) let chat better.

Emailed you already.
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by Adulphus(m): 2:06pm On Feb 14, 2019
smaddarki:

Please when was your induction?
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by fatiaforreal: 4:04pm On Feb 14, 2019
Adulphus:

Please when was your induction?
My brother, you have information on position of things?
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by sassygal(f): 9:49pm On Feb 14, 2019
Tomorrow is the last day for marking, so watch your portal carefully
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by neksummi(m): 10:37am On Feb 15, 2019
sassygal:
Tomorrow is the last day for marking, so watch your portal carefully

What are they marking? Our Business Plans? I don't even know what's going on. GEM isn't communicating with me? What I do?
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by fatiaforreal: 12:02pm On Feb 15, 2019
grin grin grin
This isn't funny but I can't help it.
Can someone just shed some light on the various situations?
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by neksummi(m): 2:31pm On Feb 15, 2019
fatiaforreal:
grin grin grin

I hope we can find that someone here.
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by sassygal(f): 4:34pm On Feb 15, 2019
fatiaforreal:
grin grin grin

I can only speak of mine, I suppose.

Did the induction September 2016, went through a training process with a business support office in 2017/2018. The documents submitted during the training are being graded on the portal. That’s all the info I have

1 Like

Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by Adulphus(m): 6:34pm On Feb 15, 2019
fatiaforreal:

My brother, you have information on position of things?
GEM is visiting my friend for second tranche disbursement. Was ask to provide videos of the operations.
Her first tranch was in November 2017.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (29) (Reply)

Nigerian Bank With The Best Domiciliary Account System? / How Naira Went From N525/$1 To N400/$1 In 3 Days / Woman Slaps Man At UBA ATM In Port-Harcourt, Tears His Shirt And Singlet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.