Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project - Business (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project (73058 Views)

12 Businesses And Employment Opportunities U Can Start Today / Contribute To The Growth Of Ecommerce In Nigeria / GEM Project Did Not Send Me Any Notification Mail. HELP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by Ciscagirl: 4:42pm On Dec 20, 2018
it seems they have stopped marking. But was told that they will be done with marking by the end of this month. I just tire for this people
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by superman1073: 6:42pm On Dec 20, 2018
Ciscagirl:
it seems they have stopped marking. But was told that they will be done with marking by the end of this month. I just tire for this people

What are they marking?
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by sassygal(f): 2:47am On Dec 21, 2018
Ciscagirl:

They are still marking, as at yesterday
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by Adulphus(m): 4:08pm On Dec 21, 2018
sassygal:

They are still marking, as at yesterday
Please What are they marking?
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by neksummi(m): 7:35am On Dec 23, 2018
Adulphus:

I also want to know what they are marking, please. I submitted my business plan in April. Have I reached or passed this marking stage you guys are talking about?
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by sassygal(f): 9:53pm On Dec 23, 2018
Adulphus:

The documents submitted on the portal. I know cos my bds resubmitted some documents which I had to approve immediately.
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by Ciscagirl: 11:37am On Dec 24, 2018
Pls I need to talk to someone. Want to ask some questions concerning gems. Pls call me on this line zero seven zero 651636 one four
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by fatiaforreal: 11:55am On Dec 24, 2018
Speechless!
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by superman1073: 12:30pm On Dec 24, 2018
Ciscagirl:
Pls I need to talk to someone. Want to ask some questions concerning gems. Pls call me on this line zero seven zero 651636 one four

Why not drop it here?
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by neksummi(m): 12:29am On Dec 25, 2018
superman1073:

Why not drop it here?

She's dropped it already!
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by fatiaforreal: 8:36pm On Dec 25, 2018
Merry Christmas to you all
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by Rhard: 8:57pm On Dec 25, 2018
Are you an entrepreneur or aspiring to be one? Do you have the effrontery to scale resources in order to achieve a sustainable development framework for your business idea? The future is here.Tony Elumelu Foundation $5000 grant application portal Accept application from 1Jan 2019- 1 march 2019.You too can win as I and my wife have won the grant. All the secrets, questions and answers about grant application are downloaded from our web site or business mobile App visit https://fortunelinkdigital.com/
Here are the Ways we can Work Together:
1. Professional Write up: You tell us your business or idea and we write for you.
2. Expert Review: We review what you have submitted before.
3. Receive from us approved selected business ideas from different sectors. All are downloaded from our web site or mobile App
Note the price depends on the service type selected and type of business idea. you can contact us now through this NO. 08140941434, admin@fortunelinkdigital.com,globalresarchinstitute@gmail.com

Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by Rhard: 8:58pm On Dec 25, 2018
From 1st of January 2019, at 12am, WAT, the Tony Elumelu Foundation will begin accepting applications for the 5th cycle of the TEF Entrepreneurship Programme. If you are an African entrepreneur with a business idea or a startup with high growth potential, you are encouraged are encouraged to apply.

After four cycles, the TEF Entrepreneurship Programme – the only African-funded business development initiative of its kind – has:

Empowered 4,470 African entrepreneurs with a seed capital of $5,000* each, 12-weeks of world-class online business training, access to a selected network of experienced mentors; and cross-border networking opportunities.Connected our entrepreneurs to high profile private and public sector individuals, investors and advocates, to boost their business profiles and scale their opportunities.Facilitated the new narrative of an Africa that will be sustainably transformed by bright entrepreneurial and innovative minds as we have in our Programme.

The TEF Entrepreneurship Programme is open to citizens and legal residents of all African countries who run businesses based in Africa that are less than three years old. We also accept business ideas that are yet to launch.visit http://tonyelumelufoundation.org/application-process

Goodnews for you!

Are you an entrepreneur or aspiring to be one? Do you have the effrontery to scale resources in order to achieve a sustainable development framework for your business idea? The future is here.Tony Elumelu Foundation $5000 grant application portal Accept application from 1Jan 2019- 1 march 2019.You too can win as I and my wife have won the grant. All the secrets, questions and answers about grant application are downloaded from our web site or business mobile App visit https://fortunelinkdigital.com/

1. Professional Write up: You tell us your business or idea and we write for you.

3. Receive from us approved selected business ideas from different sectors. All are downloaded from our web site or mobile App

Note the price depends on the service type selected and type of business idea. you can contact us now through this NO. 08140941434, admin@fortunelinkdigital.com,globalresarchinstitute@gmail.com
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by superman1073: 4:31pm On Dec 26, 2018
Rhard:
From 1st of January 2019, at 12am, WAT, the Tony Elumelu Foundation will begin accepting applications for the 5th cycle of the TEF Entrepreneurship Programme. If you are an African entrepreneur with a business idea or a startup with high growth potential, you are encouraged are encouraged to apply.

After four cycles, the TEF Entrepreneurship Programme – the only African-funded business development initiative of its kind – has:

Empowered 4,470 African entrepreneurs with a seed capital of $5,000* each, 12-weeks of world-class online business training, access to a selected network of experienced mentors; and cross-border networking opportunities.Connected our entrepreneurs to high profile private and public sector individuals, investors and advocates, to boost their business profiles and scale their opportunities.Facilitated the new narrative of an Africa that will be sustainably transformed by bright entrepreneurial and innovative minds as we have in our Programme.

The TEF Entrepreneurship Programme is open to citizens and legal residents of all African countries who run businesses based in Africa that are less than three years old. We also accept business ideas that are yet to launch.visit http://tonyelumelufoundation.org/application-process

Goodnews for you!

Why not offer us free service since you and your wife have FREELY BEING TEF GRANT BENEFICIARies.

Give back to the community.

4 Likes

Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by ENOCHEUNICE: 10:19pm On Dec 26, 2018
I wonder why you don't want to give back to the community.Anyway, how much are the prices?

2 Likes

Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by WORLDPEACE(m): 11:51am On Dec 27, 2018
superman1073:

Why not offer us free service since you and your wife have FREELY BEING TEF GRANT BENEFICIARies.

They did not get it for free. If Their business do well Elumelu will become their partner. This is like telling a Chicken that will be eaten that it should be grateful to its owner for being fed and taken care of.
They are an investment of Elulumelu and his people.
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by fatiaforreal: 10:07am On Dec 30, 2018
grin
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by Legendguy(m): 10:26am On Dec 30, 2018
When is the next youwin application taking place
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by Legendguy(m): 10:29am On Dec 30, 2018
Why do people suffer lack in the midst of plenty ��? "Many people perish for lack of wisdom �". Wealth is not solely as a result of natural resources ����, else Africa �would have being the wealthiest continent on earth, and Japan�� would have been the poorest, because they have almost no mineral resources. But Japan�� is the third richest nation on earth. Human resources�‍��‍��‍��‍♀ is through wealth. No wonder Mark Zuckerberg has a fortune that is larger than the wealth of several African countries combined. Millionaire Academy has a simple job, unlocking the infinite potential in the African child through entrepreneurship, training, mentorship and support. When we develop ourselves just like the western countries, and back it up wit our immence natural resources, then you will begin to see a future where African� will become the pride of the world. After all, civilization started from us.

All what you need to kickstart your 2019 is right here

Click http://millionsacademy.com/166 to get started
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by Ciscagirl: 10:47pm On Dec 30, 2018
ELIGIBLE GEM GRANTEES
Following the World Bank approval to extend the GEM Project closing date till 29th March, 2019, all eligible applicants whose Business Plan have been reviewed and considered eligible for the GEM Grant under the Performance Window would be communicated via their contact details (Email/Phone numbers).
However, in order to qualify for disbursement, successful applicants are required to engage in a number of due diligence activities and provide essential documentation. The Project expect to conclude disbursement of the First Tranche by the end of January, 2019.
Please note that applicant’s prompt cooperation, when required, is essential to meeting this timeline.
Below are the upcoming activities and inputs/documentation required from each successful applicant at each stage.

Stage/Activity Description Input/Documentation Required
Spot Check Due diligence visit to business to confirm existence of the business Cooperation with Monitor during spot check visit
Bank Account Opening Opening of GEM dedicated bank account with assigned banks Visit assigned bank and open bank account
Creation of Grant Memo Development of grant memo outlining the expenses covered by the grant Collaboration with Grant Administrator to develop grant memos
Document Validation Due diligence process on legal documentation and company registration documentation Submission of CAC documents and other required documents
Grant Signing Signing of grant agreement Signing of grant agreement

Applicants would be informed of the dates and documents required at the beginning of each stage.
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by neksummi(m): 1:15pm On Dec 31, 2018
Ciscagirl:
ELIGIBLE GEM GRANTEES
Following the World Bank approval to extend the GEM Project closing date till 29th March, 2019, all eligible applicants whose Business Plan have been reviewed and considered eligible for the GEM Grant under the Performance Window would be communicated via their contact details (Email/Phone numbers).
However, in order to qualify for disbursement, successful applicants are required to engage in a number of due diligence activities and provide essential documentation. The Project expect to conclude disbursement of the First Tranche by the end of January, 2019.
Please note that applicant’s prompt cooperation, when required, is essential to meeting this timeline.
Below are the upcoming activities and inputs/documentation required from each successful applicant at each stage.

Stage/Activity Description Input/Documentation Required
Spot Check Due diligence visit to business to confirm existence of the business Cooperation with Monitor during spot check visit
Bank Account Opening Opening of GEM dedicated bank account with assigned banks Visit assigned bank and open bank account
Creation of Grant Memo Development of grant memo outlining the expenses covered by the grant Collaboration with Grant Administrator to develop grant memos
Document Validation Due diligence process on legal documentation and company registration documentation Submission of CAC documents and other required documents
Grant Signing Signing of grant agreement Signing of grant agreement

Applicants would be informed of the dates and documents required at the beginning of each stage.

Good development. We're expectantly waiting.
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by superman1073: 1:42pm On Dec 31, 2018
Good to hear and see the above post.
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by WORLDPEACE(m): 11:08am On Jan 01, 2019
neksummi:

Good development. We're expectantly waiting.

Has anyone been contacted after submission of biz plan? They wrote as if people have already been selected.
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by neksummi(m): 9:07pm On Jan 01, 2019
WORLDPEACE:

Has anyone been contacted after submission of biz plan? They wrote as if people have already been selected.

I belief people have been selected but they're yet to contact us. We're looking forward to hearing from them this week.

If anyone is contacted, let us know please.

Good luck to all expecting the results of the business plan competition.

1 Like

Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by chrissifeanyi: 5:03pm On Jan 02, 2019
superman1073:

Don't pay anyone any dime. As beneficiaries we were instructed by the foundation not to extort money from anyone in the guise of training or guidance. I'll offer help free of charge to anyone seeking to apply this year
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by chrissifeanyi: 5:07pm On Jan 02, 2019
ENOCHEUNICE:
I wonder why you don't want to give back to the community.Anyway, how much are the prices?

You can contact me for guidance free of charge...I benefitted 2 Years ago
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by chrissifeanyi: 5:18pm On Jan 02, 2019
Good evening all...
Please I need the contact of any of the monitors from PwC to make an urgent inquiry. Please if any of your monitors is from PwC or you know anyone that works in their office please avail me with their number. I've been trying their official contacts but they aren't going through. I've also sent them mails without any response. It's urgent. Thanks in anticipation!
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by fatiaforreal: 7:45pm On Jan 03, 2019
Someone who submitted business plan last year got a mail today. You guys should check your mails, including spam.
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by neksummi(m): 11:23pm On Jan 03, 2019
fatiaforreal:
Someone who submitted business plan last year got a mail today. You guys should check your mails, including spam.

Nothing yet around here. Which month did he submit his business plan?
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by ENOCHEUNICE: 3:29pm On Jan 04, 2019
chrissifeanyi:

chrissifeanyi:

.Thanks.can you send me ur WhatsApp no or better still,here is my contact 08062451588.Thanks.
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by Gemini13: 12:06pm On Jan 05, 2019
Hello guys, good day, what is really required by the GEM managers during induction?
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by neksummi(m): 11:43am On Jan 07, 2019
Gemini13:
Hello guys, good day, what is really required by the GEM managers during induction?

Read the email they sent you. All that is required should have been stated there. Good luck.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (29) (Reply)

Nigerian Bank With The Best Domiciliary Account System? / How Naira Went From N525/$1 To N400/$1 In 3 Days / Woman Slaps Man At UBA ATM In Port-Harcourt, Tears His Shirt And Singlet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.