Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,452 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Hurray!! Mayflower School Clocks 60...insights Into The Great School - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hurray!! Mayflower School Clocks 60...insights Into The Great School (899 Views)

60-year-old Man Sues Girlfriend For Refusing To Marry Him / We Finally Broke the Yoke Hurray!!! [Picture] / This Togolese 'sugar Baby' Gets £2.5k Monthly To Keep 60-yr-old Doctor Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hurray!! Mayflower School Clocks 60...insights Into The Great School by MzDeeb(f): 6:17pm On Jan 27, 2016
Happy 60th anniversary to my Great Alma-Mata. A brief History of the school.

Mayflower School was founded by the late Tai and Sheila Solarin on 27th Jan.., 1956. The students wear a uniform styled after Tai Solarin's trademark apparel —simple khaki shorts and short-sleeve shirts. This applies to both male and female students.

Mayflower was the kind of school that combined academic excellence with moral and spiritual balance irrespective of your religion. Mayflower recognizes skills and talents. We had tens of clubs that cuts across almost of the types of talents/skills you can imagine. Clubs for shoe making, hunting, Boys Scout, dress making, horticulture, Electricians and the like. Fridays was the time for clubs back then.

Every student is taught the basics of rudimentary and mechanized
farming as part of a well rounded, self-sustaining education.

All our foods were planted and harvested by students. We have a pepper plantation, cassava farm etc..

You cannot go to Mayflower school and not be intelligent, smark, strong, determined, optimistic and successful.

LONG LIVE MAYFLOWER!!!
LONG LIFE ALL EX-MAYS!!!
LONG LIVE THE SOLARINS'!!

I am super proud to be an Ex-May... All Ex-Mays kindly rep the school with your S/N

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hurray!! Mayflower School Clocks 60...insights Into The Great School by folarmi(f): 7:43am On Jan 28, 2016
i rep 19272....long live Mayflower

1 Like

Re: Hurray!! Mayflower School Clocks 60...insights Into The Great School by alejandro72(m): 11:39pm On Feb 01, 2016
i rep 20522

1 Like

Re: Hurray!! Mayflower School Clocks 60...insights Into The Great School by alejandro72(m): 11:40pm On Feb 01, 2016
i rep 20522... may our road be rough...

1 Like

Re: Hurray!! Mayflower School Clocks 60...insights Into The Great School by haywhy59(m): 9:50am On Feb 19, 2016
Wow luv dis school.... May ur road be rough.... I rep 16897

1 Like

Re: Hurray!! Mayflower School Clocks 60...insights Into The Great School by Nobody: 8:36am On Jun 13, 2017
Chai..Looking at these S/N.. I don old o
Re: Hurray!! Mayflower School Clocks 60...insights Into The Great School by NLProblemChild(m): 9:26am On Jun 13, 2017
I rep 2017 set
Re: Hurray!! Mayflower School Clocks 60...insights Into The Great School by bizzy500: 9:34pm On Jan 07, 2018
MzDeeb:
Happy 60th anniversary to my Great Alma-Mata. A brief History of the school.

Mayflower School was founded by the late Tai and Sheila Solarin on 27th Jan.., 1956. The students wear a uniform styled after Tai Solarin's trademark apparel —simple khaki shorts and short-sleeve shirts. This applies to both male and female students.

Mayflower was the kind of school that combined academic excellence with moral and spiritual balance irrespective of your religion. Mayflower recognizes skills and talents. We had tens of clubs that cuts across almost of the types of talents/skills you can imagine. Clubs for shoe making, hunting, Boys Scout, dress making, horticulture, Electricians and the like. Fridays was the time for clubs back then.

Every student is taught the basics of rudimentary and mechanized
farming as part of a well rounded, self-sustaining education.

All our foods were planted and harvested by students. We have a pepper plantation, cassava farm etc..

You cannot go to Mayflower school and not be intelligent, smark, strong, determined, optimistic and successful.

LONG LIVE MAYFLOWER!!!
LONG LIFE ALL EX-MAYS!!!
LONG LIVE THE SOLARINS'!!
.....mayflower in ib
I am super proud to be an Ex-May... All Ex-Mays kindly rep the school with your S/N
Re: Hurray!! Mayflower School Clocks 60...insights Into The Great School by Abojupupa: 11:46pm On Jan 07, 2018
Guys, what made/makes the school solid?

(1) (Reply)

When She Tells You She Only Dates Cool Guys(photo) / Get Latest Romantic Tits, Gist On Oyinvibes Blog / 21 Men Rules That Every Lady Should Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.