Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,989 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Supreme Court Upholds Wike’s Election As Rivers Governor - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supreme Court Upholds Wike’s Election As Rivers Governor (86123 Views)

Appeal Court Upholds Tribunal’s Judgment Nullifying Wike’s Election / Market Women In Rivers State Protest Nullification Of Wike's Election (photos) / Amaechi Lands In Rivers In Style Following Wike's Election Verdict (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Wike’s Election As Rivers Governor by Edifyer: 8:23pm On Jan 27, 2016
Is only God know how many lives would have be loss if there is going to be another election in Rivers... I'm not a fan of Wike but i salute the wisdom in this ruling...All these Biafra Supporters would have seized the opportunity.. But now Wike no go allow his name and state to be among these meaningless protest..... Let there be peace in Rivers that's wht matters.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Wike’s Election As Rivers Governor by onatisi(m): 8:23pm On Jan 27, 2016
dikeigbo2:
Finally,finally, Wike is the man,kindly shame all your haters and distractors with good developmental works.
Carry on
what will happen to all those that deserted wike and defected to apc? Wike go show them pepper

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Wike’s Election As Rivers Governor by kel5000(m): 8:23pm On Jan 27, 2016
SeverusSnape:

APPARENTLY.
...obviously,u mean!
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Wike’s Election As Rivers Governor by AtlanticBreeze: 8:24pm On Jan 27, 2016
NgeneUkwenu, demdem who is the governor of Rivers state?

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Wike’s Election As Rivers Governor by asamaigho(m): 8:25pm On Jan 27, 2016
PhockPhockMan:

I dey Laff you. You can go and appeal to heaven.

lol....
congratulations to u guys anyway.
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Wike’s Election As Rivers Governor by bubbleslink: 8:25pm On Jan 27, 2016
justic passed right! more confidence from d judiciary! happy 4 Wike wink

3 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Wike’s Election As Rivers Governor by Laid2001: 8:26pm On Jan 27, 2016
We no go gree oo.
This Judiciary is been influenced by Buhari too much oo. Wetin nao.
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Wike’s Election As Rivers Governor by ajepako(f): 8:28pm On Jan 27, 2016
zicoraads:

Please where is Omenka especially and NgeneUkwenu? embarassed lipsrsealed

They have an entire suite in yaba left grin grin
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Wike’s Election As Rivers Governor by UltimatedeBest(m): 8:30pm On Jan 27, 2016
fweshh:
My governor my governor!!! shame to dakuku the crook and those glory hunters who decamed to apc at the final minute, congrats to those who stood by him especially all rivers people..we are all happy for this remarkable victory

Shame on d last minutes decampee to APC and many thanks to those who stood by him till today

6 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Wike’s Election As Rivers Governor by SeverusSnape(m): 8:32pm On Jan 27, 2016
kel5000:
...obviously,u mean!
They are synonymous.
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Wike’s Election As Rivers Governor by Firefire(m): 8:33pm On Jan 27, 2016
ajepako:

About millisecond ago, it was on breaking news that all the beds and floor is yaba psychiatric hospital is filled to the brim and they are still admitting more because of this news..

I'm actually suggesting Aro nuts house in Abeokuta..while the unadimttable ones can roam free, like they have always done.. And we know them..
A won werey alasho grin grin grin

Werey alaso indeed. cheesy
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Wike’s Election As Rivers Governor by gozmok1(m): 8:36pm On Jan 27, 2016
MaBuk:

Source
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/197527-breaking-supreme-court-upholds-nyesom-wikes-election-as-rivers-governor.html
On a serious note,those judges who gave
APC judgement at the lower courts need to
be investigated by the EFCC if Buhari is
sincere with his anti-corruption war.To be
candid,those earlier judgement were
sold,bought and paid for.
Congrats Rivers people,Congrats Wike the
lion.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Wike’s Election As Rivers Governor by blackboy(m): 8:39pm On Jan 27, 2016
This is what I called justice served. If Lagos and some boko ravaged states didnt not have their elections cancelled then why should Rivers be cancelled.

Congrats Wike

Congrats Rivers people

Congrats to the judiciary

Congrats PDP

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Wike’s Election As Rivers Governor by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 27, 2016
asamaigho:

your celebration is rather unfortunate, cos d main judgement is on d 12th of feb.
i weep for ur ignorance. cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Wike’s Election As Rivers Governor by LoveDecay(m): 8:39pm On Jan 27, 2016
A well deserved reward for denouncing Biafra and clamping down iPod
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Wike’s Election As Rivers Governor by UltimatedeBest(m): 8:39pm On Jan 27, 2016
Before d judgement Pastor Adeboye came down to PH and pray with Wike and d people of PH. Wike put his trust in God while Dakuku Peterside put his trust in Ameachi d mere mortal. God has vindicated Wike, glory b to God.

7 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Wike’s Election As Rivers Governor by shellworker: 8:41pm On Jan 27, 2016
Congratulations to my governor, chief Barrister Ezebunwo Nyesom Wike. Shame to the devil and all APC members and supporters. God has really proved himself to be the God of the oppressed.

Amaechi ntooooor!

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Wike’s Election As Rivers Governor by spencekat(m): 8:43pm On Jan 27, 2016
Congratulations to Gov.Wike.APC called him caretaker governor and today,supreme court confirmed him to be the duly elected governor of Rivers state.Amaechi and Dakuku,wait till the next four years and then you can try your luck.Rivers is PDP,PDP is Rivers.

3 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Wike’s Election As Rivers Governor by jamesversion: 8:44pm On Jan 27, 2016
Naavah:

Only God can judge them.

you're cute.. im tripping. shud i send a mail.. wil u reply?? grin
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Wike’s Election As Rivers Governor by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jan 27, 2016
Those clowns at the Court of Apeal have been to shame by the Supreme Court.

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Wike’s Election As Rivers Governor by amacastel: 8:44pm On Jan 27, 2016
Congratulations to Wike one with God is majority.

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Wike’s Election As Rivers Governor by egodswill(m): 8:47pm On Jan 27, 2016
Just some hours back, it was all over the news that 700 PDP members decamp to APC in Rivers State.... Will they re-decamp to PDP?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Wike’s Election As Rivers Governor by securi: 8:47pm On Jan 27, 2016
Congratuations to the rugged fighter

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Wike’s Election As Rivers Governor by sen8or(m): 8:48pm On Jan 27, 2016
Sunnybobo3:

Help thyself.
Seconded
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Wike’s Election As Rivers Governor by luvprince4real(m): 8:50pm On Jan 27, 2016
sameer1212:
I am fu*cking sad about this fu*cking news cry
there must be a working transformer in ur area. Do d needful.

4 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Wike’s Election As Rivers Governor by Arthaus(m): 8:50pm On Jan 27, 2016
Though I'm not from Rivers state but given the sheer desperation of the current ruling party, APC, to wrest control from PDP in the South-South States, it's uhuru to Wike and all his steadfast supporters. Besides, y'all that have been e-brigadiers for APC, swallow your pride and join hands in contributing positively to Wike's governance. WHO GOD HAS BLESSED, NO MAN CAN CURSE.
UP WIKE, UP PDP, UP SUPREME COURT, UP DEMOCRACY

3 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Wike’s Election As Rivers Governor by Arthaus(m): 8:50pm On Jan 27, 2016
Though I'm not from Rivers state but given the sheer desperation of the current ruling party, APC, to wrest control from PDP in the South-South States, it's uhuru to Wike and all his steadfast supporters. Besides, y'all that have been e-brigadiers for APC, swallow your pride and join hands in contributing positively to Wike's governance.
WHO GOD HAS BLESSED, NO MAN CAN CURSE.
UP WIKE, UP PDP, UP SUPREME COURT, UP DEMOCRACY

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Wike’s Election As Rivers Governor by favick: 8:50pm On Jan 27, 2016
Thank God fr d judgment.....APC shame......

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Wike’s Election As Rivers Governor by youngprof8787: 8:51pm On Jan 27, 2016
SMH 4 the wailing wailers!...not that they like wike but becos he emerge from 'PDP'..wike would have been a chief wailer if fresh election was to b conducted!.. BTW those of thinking Edo state is Rivers were u rigged ur way in..I pity for u..from where I sit APC rules that state for the next 50 years!
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Wike’s Election As Rivers Governor by Bimpe29: 8:53pm On Jan 27, 2016
The judgement did not go down well with me considering the obvious electoral fraud with which Wike won the election initially. But, it has further strengthen my belief that, God alone gives power to whom He will.

3 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Wike’s Election As Rivers Governor by Pascal181: 8:53pm On Jan 27, 2016
Another loss 4 buhari and apc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Wike’s Election As Rivers Governor by Vveni(m): 8:53pm On Jan 27, 2016
[quote author=Incorruptible post=42381697]

Who says there is no God.

The whole odds was against him. Most of his friends abandoned him.

He came to God, and was accepted. God has confirmed the words of his servant David Ibiyeomie

He attended Five Nights Of Glory. And today the blessing of 5NOG has worked on his behalf

Doubts God at your own peril[/quote

Boss you all these out of my mouth... Who so ever dares God is foolish.... He does as he wishes... Wike is It...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan / Ahmed Indimi Reacts To Saraki, Dogara Look At Buhari During Budget Presentation / How Ocholi, Wife, And Son Died - FRSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.