Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,669 members, 7,820,348 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Supreme Court Upholds Wike’s Election As Rivers Governor - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supreme Court Upholds Wike’s Election As Rivers Governor (86091 Views)

Appeal Court Upholds Tribunal’s Judgment Nullifying Wike’s Election / Market Women In Rivers State Protest Nullification Of Wike's Election (photos) / Amaechi Lands In Rivers In Style Following Wike's Election Verdict (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Wike’s Election As Rivers Governor by rusher14: 7:01pm On Jan 27, 2016
The Supreme Court reigns Supreme.

Congratulations to Wike.

19 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Wike’s Election As Rivers Governor by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jan 27, 2016
Who says there is no God.

The whole odds was against him. Most of his friends abandoned him.

He came to God, and was accepted. God has confirmed the words of his servant David Ibiyeomie

He attended Five Nights Of Glory. And today the blessing of 5NOG has worked on his behalf

Doubts God at your own peril

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Wike’s Election As Rivers Governor by olatade(m): 7:01pm On Jan 27, 2016
Supreme court of fraud. My humble condelance to rivers state people who were massacred by jonathan and dame patience's terrorists to make WIKE gov in rivers state. There was no election but rape of election in rivers state.
Remember Rivers state recorded the highest number of death rate in the just concluded election both gubernatorial and presidential.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Wike’s Election As Rivers Governor by AceRoyal: 7:02pm On Jan 27, 2016
Up Next...........Edo State! I know that PDP winning Bayelsa Wud gradually set a chain reaction.
watching in 3D! Congrats to Wike! #Nonpartisan

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Wike’s Election As Rivers Governor by anonimi: 7:02pm On Jan 27, 2016
Shegman22:
He who laughs last, laughs best

While those who wail last also wail longest as per Lamenter tinz grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Wike’s Election As Rivers Governor by twibs: 7:02pm On Jan 27, 2016
anonimi:
So sorry for Amaechi.
His prayers of repentance was not enough since he did not RESTITUTE what he stole from Rivers people.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2811287_2790619118986504072768194811094285207135792395685njpegf550eea12b19a25305d9d9024897a233_jpegb32c22afa0d01a4cd07838b81038e5b0
grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy C

grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin grin Criminal of Ubima. He will surely be probed

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Wike’s Election As Rivers Governor by gurunlocker: 7:02pm On Jan 27, 2016
sameer1212:
I am fu*cking sad about this fu*cking news cry

sorry.... take handkerchief and bucket

15 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Wike’s Election As Rivers Governor by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jan 27, 2016
Who says there is no God.

The whole odds was against him. Most of his friends abandoned him.

He came to God, and was accepted. God has confirmed the words of his servant David Ibiyeomie

He attended Five Nights Of Glory. And today the blessing of 5NOG has worked on his behalf

Doubts God at your own peril

Pics. Wike during Five Nights Of Glory in Salvation Ministries

9 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Wike’s Election As Rivers Governor by id911(m): 7:02pm On Jan 27, 2016
WITH THIS JUDGEMENT, WE THE NIGER DELTANS DONATE AMAECHI TO HIS ALMAJIRI BROTHERS IN THE NORTH FOREVER. I'M VERY SURE AMAECHI BLOOD FLOWING IN HIS VEIN IS NOT THAT OF NIGER DELTA, HIS PREGNANCY MUST HAVE MISTAKENLY BE FROM SOMEONE OUTSIDE SE/SS.

WE DON'T HAVE PROBLEM WITH DAKUKU BECAUSE HIS IS OUR BROTHER BUT AMAECHI WILL REGRET CANCELLING OUR MARITIME UNIVERSITY PROJECT TO USE THE MONEY TO FUND PROJECTS IN FAVOUR OF HIS BROTHERS IN THE NORTH.

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Wike’s Election As Rivers Governor by Frankiss44(m): 7:03pm On Jan 27, 2016
sameer1212:

One tablespoon of otapiapia is recommended

16 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Wike’s Election As Rivers Governor by trak25(m): 7:03pm On Jan 27, 2016
Wike don. Come o wike don come o wike don come o dem no go gree dem no gree dem go gree o.wike my governor wike my fighter wike my victor. Apc can never win rivers state na only blood dem plan to shed

9 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Wike’s Election As Rivers Governor by ademega(m): 7:03pm On Jan 27, 2016
they should sack the judges immediately
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Wike’s Election As Rivers Governor by david22uu(m): 7:03pm On Jan 27, 2016
adioolayi:
Well...this is a good evidence that the Judiciary under PMB are discharging their duties without fear or favour.
It is Democracy for all!

PMB truly belongs to EVERYBODY and belongs to NOBODY

THIS A SENIOR APC WAILER

32 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Wike’s Election As Rivers Governor by apostlekeke(m): 7:03pm On Jan 27, 2016
Congratulations Gov WIKE. Victory for PDP

7 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Wike’s Election As Rivers Governor by afolajohn521(m): 7:03pm On Jan 27, 2016
Cutehector:
Where are those wailers?

I told yall dah wike will win.. phew! People just dnt believe me!

Besides who d fvck is dakuku? Does he think he can just get governorship title on a platter of gold? Smh. If you want the seat, go and collect it.

Wike is the man!
Now u embrace change
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Wike’s Election As Rivers Governor by SeverusSnape(m): 7:03pm On Jan 27, 2016
NgeneUkwenu how far?

omenka my boy, what's up?... You said you're more interested in Rivers State.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, The only way APC can win/rule Rivers is if they import Almajiris from the North.

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Wike’s Election As Rivers Governor by gmaribel(m): 7:03pm On Jan 27, 2016
When Wike heared the News.

23 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Wike’s Election As Rivers Governor by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jan 27, 2016
Supreme court has brought the authentic CHANGE

16 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Wike’s Election As Rivers Governor by Solowande(m): 7:04pm On Jan 27, 2016
d supreme court is truly supreme

7 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Wike’s Election As Rivers Governor by ped007(m): 7:04pm On Jan 27, 2016
coldsummer:
I am not happy about this!!!!
Go Hug Transformer......

25 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Wike’s Election As Rivers Governor by keypad1: 7:04pm On Jan 27, 2016
Try this guys. It works 100%

1) close your eyes.

Now you will see that you cant see anything.

See, i told you. You did it. Congrats

(children under 18 years, dont tryt this on your own)

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Wike’s Election As Rivers Governor by sunday2012(m): 7:04pm On Jan 27, 2016
Dakuku belifs Nigeria politics is a money making venture. Nt coming for any sevice

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Wike’s Election As Rivers Governor by cktheluckyman: 7:04pm On Jan 27, 2016
Congratulations to Chief Barrister Nyesom Wike!! God is with you carry go!!

7 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Wike’s Election As Rivers Governor by akinvest(m): 7:05pm On Jan 27, 2016
Well, i hope Dakuku can still apeal the case now? grin

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Wike’s Election As Rivers Governor by 500samuel(m): 7:05pm On Jan 27, 2016
congratulations to the people's governor.... how I wish I am river state to celebrate with the good people of rivers....pls send the pix of the celebration here... what a way to relax after an hectic day in office

God bless wike,
God bless river state
God bless EKiti state
God bless Nigeria

11 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Wike’s Election As Rivers Governor by Bloggz74(m): 7:05pm On Jan 27, 2016
sameer1212:

So what do you want us to do?

6 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Wike’s Election As Rivers Governor by ijoba22(m): 7:05pm On Jan 27, 2016
am prould to b PDP me member ,apc na scam, up wike were ameachi abeg

8 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Wike’s Election As Rivers Governor by oganology33(m): 7:05pm On Jan 27, 2016
How I wan Take make Money 4 Election now

5 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Wike’s Election As Rivers Governor by Cutehector(m): 7:05pm On Jan 27, 2016
afolajohn521:
Now u embrace change
lol am not in support wike, neither pdp, but I am in support of the truth and justice and who is the right man for d job. Wike is! I dnt play partisan politics

6 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Wike’s Election As Rivers Governor by trak25(m): 7:06pm On Jan 27, 2016
There is. God and what ever he say he does not lie. God led him to the last day of Glory and he encountered Gods glory nw he has his testimony again God bless Salvation ministries because no body can fight the word of God
trak25:
Wike don. Come o wike don come o wike don come o dem no go gree dem no gree dem go gree o.wike my governor wike my fighter wike my victor. Apc can never win rivers state na only blood dem plan to shed

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Wike’s Election As Rivers Governor by NoreenUG(f): 7:06pm On Jan 27, 2016
Osun civil servants don hear am be dat.
No oil money to divert by APC to help save their governor's exposed asss.

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan / Ahmed Indimi Reacts To Saraki, Dogara Look At Buhari During Budget Presentation / Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.