Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,669 members, 7,827,458 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Supreme Court Upholds Wike’s Election As Rivers Governor - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supreme Court Upholds Wike’s Election As Rivers Governor (86111 Views)

Appeal Court Upholds Tribunal’s Judgment Nullifying Wike’s Election / Market Women In Rivers State Protest Nullification Of Wike's Election (photos) / Amaechi Lands In Rivers In Style Following Wike's Election Verdict (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Wike’s Election As Rivers Governor by Excellentmind: 7:12pm On Jan 27, 2016
Congrats to Governor Wike for a good fight for justice.

6 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Wike’s Election As Rivers Governor by Osakah24(m): 7:12pm On Jan 27, 2016
sameer1212:
Who is the fu*cking judge
Judges ,they all can't be wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Wike’s Election As Rivers Governor by Mishydoo(m): 7:12pm On Jan 27, 2016
Even if it is just for the sake of avoiding another bloodshed,and saving poor taxpayers money in ds hard times...it was a good judgement.

I was rather planning to travel out of rivers statr because of election violence anticipated.

6 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Wike’s Election As Rivers Governor by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jan 27, 2016
Remains Edo and akwa ibom...let the opposition control the oil rich zones and lets look ahead..Wike should start preparing to expose the fraud ameachi is..print out ameachis loot on large sheets and put them on bill boards for buhari and his cohorts to see...

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Wike’s Election As Rivers Governor by gsalvatore: 7:13pm On Jan 27, 2016
That Wike guy is a Warrior...

He is accountable to the end!

Against all Odds.

If na me now, all those that left me when the boat was shaky will be thrown overboard.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Wike’s Election As Rivers Governor by Firefire(m): 7:13pm On Jan 27, 2016
Halleluyah

Cc:

truckpusher
Ajepako
Anonimi
dearpreye
francizy

And other patriots.

Victory for democracy.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Wike’s Election As Rivers Governor by dckng16(m): 7:13pm On Jan 27, 2016
Divine visitation and prayer by Daddy G.O gave him d victory

Congratulations to Wike our amiable governor

As for me, am coming to rivers state soonest to have my own share of Oyel money... grin

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Wike’s Election As Rivers Governor by justi4jesu(f): 7:13pm On Jan 27, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Our Governorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Wike’s Election As Rivers Governor by Wazobia12(m): 7:13pm On Jan 27, 2016
I just hope that after now do idiot will open mouth and say buhari or apc are in control of the courts cos wike has won now and we are all happy to hear that in case of future judgement we are all in agreement that the courts are independent. Congrats wike, congrats PDP and congrats to democracy
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Wike’s Election As Rivers Governor by flokii: 7:14pm On Jan 27, 2016
dearpreye:

In life you lose some battles....and you win some.

buh you agree d election in Rivers wasn't free & fair

GEJ & his illiterate wife manipulated everything...

Wike was afraid of a re-run cos his victory isn't certain... now see d apex court ruling

too bad
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Wike’s Election As Rivers Governor by SamJed(m): 7:14pm On Jan 27, 2016
sameer1212:
Who is the fu*cking judge
ntoooooor
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Wike’s Election As Rivers Governor by katazozo: 7:14pm On Jan 27, 2016
Shame on those that defected to Apc at d last minutes,Wike will now know his true friends

8 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Wike’s Election As Rivers Governor by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jan 27, 2016
Supereme court maka why?

Y didn't u let d dullard waste scarce federal fund on a re-run and watch dakuku trashed like a baby. I'm just sad that we can't show Nigerians again that APC is dead in South-South.

Well Akwa Abasi Ibom will do the next APC shellacking.

Wike d performer abeg continue with ur transformation. Pitakwa 1st son.

13 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Wike’s Election As Rivers Governor by Jackrich: 7:14pm On Jan 27, 2016
olatade:
Supreme court of fraud. My humble condelance to rivers state people who were massacred by jonathan and dame patience's terrorists to make WIKE gov in rivers state. There was no election but rape of election in rivers state.
Remember Rivers state recorded the highest number of death rate in the just concluded election both gubernatorial and presidential.
grin grin

We refused to look like Osun State .

Shift joor !

16 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Wike’s Election As Rivers Governor by Firefire(m): 7:14pm On Jan 27, 2016
anonimi:
So sorry for Amaechi.
His prayers of repentance was not enough since he did not RESTITUTE what he stole from Rivers people.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2811287_2790619118986504072768194811094285207135792395685njpegf550eea12b19a25305d9d9024897a233_jpegb32c22afa0d01a4cd07838b81038e5b0

Let the sinner carry his cross and go and die.... grin cheesy

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Wike’s Election As Rivers Governor by Osakah24(m): 7:15pm On Jan 27, 2016
Sunnybobo3:

Help thyself.
Reserve the rope for Amaechi and Dan gwurugwu

3 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Wike’s Election As Rivers Governor by Misselocon(f): 7:15pm On Jan 27, 2016
Lools......laughing for free@comments
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Wike’s Election As Rivers Governor by chiefoboh1(m): 7:15pm On Jan 27, 2016
All those ashawo politicians that cross thinking that wike will lose are going 2 cry foul and they won't sleep this night & I don't think they will ever forgive their self for their unfaithful & trust less actions. In fact they just diminish their political value

9 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Wike’s Election As Rivers Governor by Firefire(m): 7:15pm On Jan 27, 2016
Where are the brainwashed zobiesssssssss cheesy cheesy

12 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Wike’s Election As Rivers Governor by homesteady(m): 7:16pm On Jan 27, 2016
Ishilove:
This is shocking

Very Very Shocking! When I saw his name trending on twitter, I had already concluded that he was kicked out, but I surprised!

I'm happy for him shaa!

3 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Wike’s Election As Rivers Governor by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jan 27, 2016
Aaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!where are all those amaechi boys wey dey wish wike bad luck.

Thunder don give ona doggy pound abi?LOL cheesy

Somewhere in Nigeria, amaechi dey boil.
Chwoi! The thing dey swi ro!!!grin

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Wike’s Election As Rivers Governor by charlycharles(m): 7:16pm On Jan 27, 2016
Thank God ooo say bubu travel. the body odour no dey favour us.... pdp shall be great again.

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Wike’s Election As Rivers Governor by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:16pm On Jan 27, 2016
sameer1212:
I am fu*cking sad about this fu*cking news cry
How market? We don tell you say Wike is loved on Rivers and Kano states but you no wan hear....

3 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Wike’s Election As Rivers Governor by Jackrich: 7:16pm On Jan 27, 2016
justi4jesu:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Our Governorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr grin grin grin
Come hug me joor !

E dun set - if we hear A before you will shout the P and C you're a gonna.

This state is PDP's birthright.

Rivers State is PDP and PDP is Rivers State.

3 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Wike’s Election As Rivers Governor by nwabs1234: 7:16pm On Jan 27, 2016
PDP POWER TO D PPLE,POWER TO MY GOVERNOR,WIKE HAS DONE D IMPOSSIBLE.DAKUKU AND AMECHI CAN NOW GO TO MARS AND RULE.SS AND SE IS PDP FOR LIFE.PLS TELL AMECHI NOT TO NEAR RIVERS STATE FOR 8 YRS O TILL OUR ABLE GOVERNOR FINISHIES HIS TENURE

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Wike’s Election As Rivers Governor by sanmibukunmi: 7:17pm On Jan 27, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Cry me a river bro.

Are Apc fans now the new wailers?

6 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Wike’s Election As Rivers Governor by macfriet: 7:17pm On Jan 27, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]He actually won the election, the supreme court only comfirmed it... Not like what's going on in Kogi
Techsupport:

Nwokem i hope we can all attest to the fact that Buhari is not manipulating court rulings. I hope your happiness will still be expressed when other parties win at the court. I hope you wont say it is Buhari at work
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Wike’s Election As Rivers Governor by RedCapChief(m): 7:17pm On Jan 27, 2016
nsedet:
Bad business for the recent decampees! Idiots!
They will be pissing in their pants now. grin Bad market o!

3 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Wike’s Election As Rivers Governor by okpurukata(f): 7:17pm On Jan 27, 2016
olatade:
Supreme court of fraud. My humble condelance to rivers state people who were massacred by jonathan and dame patience's terrorists to make WIKE gov in rivers state. There was no election but rape of election in rivers state.
Remember Rivers state recorded the highest number of death rate in the just concluded election both gubernatorial and presidential.

Thunder fire you 1 million times. It's now Supreme Court of fraud because they have refused to be completely compromised like the appeal court. God punish you and your people. We want Wike, and you cannot do anything about it.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Wike’s Election As Rivers Governor by iykecicero: 7:17pm On Jan 27, 2016
Just blame it on Jonathan.
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Wike’s Election As Rivers Governor by charlydot(m): 7:17pm On Jan 27, 2016
Am very very very very happy. Were is amaechi let him come and talk again.. ..
MaBuk:

Source
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/197527-breaking-supreme-court-upholds-nyesom-wikes-election-as-rivers-governor.html
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Wike’s Election As Rivers Governor by Baboo13(m): 7:18pm On Jan 27, 2016
coldsummer:
I am not happy about this!!!!

Loooool

Baba better camdan and don't kill yoursef

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan / Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria / Ahmed Indimi Reacts To Saraki, Dogara Look At Buhari During Budget Presentation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.