Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,497 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Goodluck Jonathan Finally Reacts To Arms Deal - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Finally Reacts To Arms Deal (47724 Views)

DSS Arrests Moroophat Onikoro with Documents Relating To Arms Cash Fraud / Jonathan Finally Reveals Nigeria’s Worth Before Handing Over To Buhari / Dasuki’s Lawyer Links Jonathan To Arms Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Finally Reacts To Arms Deal by sweetgala(m): 9:53am On Jan 28, 2016
MrKong:
I suspect Jonathan is protecting somebody...somebody close to him like PEG. Probably it was his wife that went behind his back to forge presidential approval for the "disbursement" of the arms money or how else will he not be aware (assuming we are going to take his word for it) of such and never approving any money to anybody.

Jonah, whichever way...you are fried!

Jonathan is protecting himself, he knows rather too well that he is at the end of the line. Everyone would have fallen and be settled into their relevant prison cells I'm kirikiri before he is even arrested it brought in for questioning.

Before Jonathan can be touched it would be a good long time, anyone who served unto Jonathan and chopped with or through him better be ready to be thrown under the bus.

The man is wicked, even his brand boy Tompolo would be sacrificed
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Finally Reacts To Arms Deal by blackpriest0911: 10:02am On Jan 28, 2016
Speak what! He should better close his dirty mouth and enjoy his loot....
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Finally Reacts To Arms Deal by shaqhead: 10:07am On Jan 28, 2016
Jengem:
When is the appropriate time

When EFCC arrests you?

Mr. Man abeg talk with sense
He is sounding like that COZA pastor that said they will give a "ROBUST" response in the appropriate and uptil this morning we havnt heard anythin of that sort..

Back to the matter

He shd better talk o before all his minions form beard gang for prison!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Finally Reacts To Arms Deal by TheArchangel(f): 10:15am On Jan 28, 2016
popcykaylah:

media propaganda?? with all the evidence efcc has against them?they didn't even deny they stole the money..
what evidence? Media evidence and trial? Do not be surprised if those guys walks free and GEJ not in jail. Evidence is presented and tendered to the court not to the media and if it is credible enough the accused will be jailed not this everyday media trials and hogwash coupled with heightened sentimental attachments.

I will watch and see, Nigeria is so unpredictable.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Finally Reacts To Arms Deal by MCRUEMUS: 10:19am On Jan 28, 2016
eleko1:
Clueless,fraudster talk.Is he dumb now undecided?
NO I BELIEVE YOU THIS ZOMBIE IS STUPID, IDIOT AND SILLY DUMB
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Finally Reacts To Arms Deal by ernie1234(m): 10:21am On Jan 28, 2016
martin123:
What were you expecting him to say? He is a wise man, he was well taught how to address press conference. Unlike Bubu.
Common sense you don't have. What has addressing a press conference got to do with harbouring theives as co labourers to empty our common wealth. SHAME to YOU
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Finally Reacts To Arms Deal by MCRUEMUS: 10:23am On Jan 28, 2016
princemillla:
I lost every respect I av for you gej.

" I never approved any 2.1b dollars contract"
Yet dasuki dey sing, metuh dey share dollars etc

This is a matter of urgency oga jona
U DONT HAVE ANY RESPECT IN YOU B4 NOW
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Finally Reacts To Arms Deal by saintandsinnerz: 10:50am On Jan 28, 2016
omolola15:

If they have owned up doesn't mean they would be thrown in jail at once without a due process. Even a muderer caught red handed would still have to stand trial. To know how long he'll be in jail for or if it's a death sentence. Dasuki didn't say he did not share any money. Metuh and the rest didn't deny collecting money from him. So what type of own up do you need again.

Abi se Metuh tell you personally sey him no collect any money? Maybe me I no see that 1 for news oooo.
And did Dasuki or Metuh say they collected money or shared money? If they did can you show me a direct quote from them to confirm this. Please don't show me those rubbish the media is bandying about cos they don't have a direct quote from the accused
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Finally Reacts To Arms Deal by omolola15(m): 11:09am On Jan 28, 2016
saintandsinnerz:

And did Dasuki or Metuh say they collected money or shared money? If they did can you show me a direct quote from them to confirm this. Please don't show me those rubbish the media is bandying about cos they don't have a direct quote from the accused

Can you also show me a direct quote where they denied this claim ?? They have lawyers. I repeat lots of lawyers. And those layers are not locked up and are not forced to say anything they say. And we have read what the lawyers said. None of those lawyers denied that claim. I remember I saw here on nairaland when 1 of Metuh's lawyers said the money was for an undisclosed job he did for gej. He could have denied Metuh collected the money. Yet he didn't. So what does that imply. Even if the media is lying don't you feel any of them might be right.
I'll stop with a quote

"Amid all the lies there'll be an atom of truth"
Omolola 1856. grin grin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Finally Reacts To Arms Deal by waky15(m): 11:28am On Jan 28, 2016
I have felt sorry for those who are still supporting GEJ ,despite the fact that he messed Nigeria up. Why couldn't he talk now? Anyway,thank God that we have been rescued from his mess.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Finally Reacts To Arms Deal by wazobiaN9(m): 11:29am On Jan 28, 2016
peacengine:
He has said it before, there was no 2.1 million dollars arms deal

you are right, there was no 2.1 million dollar arms deal... because it was allegedly 2.1 billion dollars!!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Finally Reacts To Arms Deal by dcngr: 11:46am On Jan 28, 2016
In the end, the truth will always prevail.
For those who derail the truth to self serving ends, history has always judged them.

Kpatakpata na 1 year max, we go all know the truth. GEJ asked to be given 1 year before he responds to issues of allegations against his administration in order not to interfere with with PMB is doing, I respect that, and I think you should too. May 29th is not a long way off any longer, by June 1st, I would be ready with enough data to find out who's got my money, and not only will I find out, I will be ready to demand for it within legal frameworks!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Finally Reacts To Arms Deal by 99100(m): 3:39pm On Jan 28, 2016
justmenoni:
There is no baba ijebu letter unless you're talking about baba obj and his from Abeokuta grin

Baba Ijebu or Baba Otta farm ... all the same. Beside , I think u got the message.

I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Finally Reacts To Arms Deal by Orikinla(m): 4:00pm On Jan 28, 2016
The funniest former President of Nigeria who was given the golden key to open the doors of fortunes for his people and he traded the golden key for Ogogoro and women. grin

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Finally Reacts To Arms Deal by cytellProperty: 12:04am On Jan 29, 2016
princemillla:
I lost every respect I av for you gej.

" I never approved any 2.1b dollars contract"
Yet dasuki dey sing, metuh dey share dollars etc

This is a matter of urgency oga jona
Who needs your respect? For wetin nah?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Finally Reacts To Arms Deal by oodua1stson: 1:58am On Jan 29, 2016
BADNEAT:
Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish
only a fool will see sense in what another fool spits
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Finally Reacts To Arms Deal by Nobody: 8:41am On Jan 29, 2016
oodua1stson:
only a fool will see sense in what another fool spits
mind u, I didn't see sense in what u spit
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Finally Reacts To Arms Deal by oodua1stson: 11:15am On Jan 29, 2016
BADNEAT:
mind u, I didn't see sense in what u spit
a fool can only see nonsense in something that makes sense
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Finally Reacts To Arms Deal by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jan 29, 2016
oodua1stson:
a fool can only see nonsense in something that makes sense
u Kp changing ur own words...
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Finally Reacts To Arms Deal by oodua1stson: 2:07pm On Jan 29, 2016
BADNEAT:
u Kp changing ur own words...
or perhaps you're not smart enough to understand

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Niger State (Graphic) / EndSARS: Adamu Garba To Jack Dorsey "Stay Away From Nigerian Politics" / 2023: Kwankwaso, Obi Raise Stake In NNPP, LP Threaten APC, PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.