Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,744 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Goodluck Jonathan Finally Reacts To Arms Deal - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Finally Reacts To Arms Deal (47727 Views)

DSS Arrests Moroophat Onikoro with Documents Relating To Arms Cash Fraud / Jonathan Finally Reveals Nigeria’s Worth Before Handing Over To Buhari / Dasuki’s Lawyer Links Jonathan To Arms Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Finally Reacts To Arms Deal by justmenoni: 6:56am On Jan 28, 2016
There is no baba ijebu letter unless you're talking about baba obj and his from Abeokuta grin

99100:
The last time GEJ made similar statement ,his opponents/adversaries were highly disappointed.

That reminds me of his response/countet-letter to Baba Ijebu the letter-writer.

Watch!!!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Finally Reacts To Arms Deal by glossy6(f): 7:11am On Jan 28, 2016
The words of an elder!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Finally Reacts To Arms Deal by Nobody: 7:20am On Jan 28, 2016
madetayo:
Only his foolish kinsmen & Dilectior's followers will believe this drunk. If going by his national media chat,even a day old baby knows the famous "stealing is not corruption" slogan was coined by this fraudster while also stating that "America will know" if certain amount was stolen from the country. Mr Jonathan,what the Bleep do you have to say that we don't already know? That you supervised the biggest looting of our dear country, or that you & your cronies siphoned funds meant for arms acquisition? By the way,what was ur response to Stella Odua purchasing bullet prove vehicles,or ur state pardon to Alams....Coward dead now. U got nothing to say anymore thief,enjoy your honeymoon till the war gets to you

I admire your folishness,Its so amazing continue fooling around...You forgot that your st PMB got a share,Defend politicians at your perl#shameful
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Finally Reacts To Arms Deal by PEREP: 7:21am On Jan 28, 2016
I have said again and again that all monies being probed is GEJ's security vote which is within his discretion as the President to utilize. Unfortunately such votes exist in the country and at all level of Executive position.

We are putting together alll the monies being charged to see if there was a 2.1B USD missing. So far, we know of 2B naira to AIT, 400M to Metuh, aabout 200M to Jafaru Isa, about 1B to Baffarawa and about 1b to some others. All of these is far less than 10B naira.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Finally Reacts To Arms Deal by Nobody: 7:23am On Jan 28, 2016
BADNEAT:
Former president GEJ took to his verified twitter account this evening to react to the ongoing NSA arms deal probe.

Lalasticlala, Mynd44

what is this man saying? stop toying with people's life...................................... IF DASUKI AND METUH IS INNOCENT, WHY LET THEM SUFFER BY KEEPING SILENT.?
Oga jona, this is not correct...

At least, Tony Blair explained to the UK people on his role in Saddams death.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Finally Reacts To Arms Deal by Nobody: 7:33am On Jan 28, 2016
babestella:

The total amount of money that is alleged to have been collected by Metuh, AIT boss and the rest is not even up to 10 billion naira.
$2.1 billion dollars = about 400 billion naira.

So who's keeping the rest of the money?

St PMB
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Finally Reacts To Arms Deal by Nobody: 7:33am On Jan 28, 2016
6fit:

u must be clueless.....if i dont repond to yur mention again, it means yur are just a brainless idiot
Don't worry, when high school boys start asking you for one night stand, you will know where you belong.

You're a frustrated and fabricated woman.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Finally Reacts To Arms Deal by Samunique(m): 7:34am On Jan 28, 2016
Leochizzy:
That's how wise men operate, they air their voices in due season, unlike APC minister of misinformation lair Muhammed who is a first class parrot, Mr running mouth himself.[/color] hummmmm I wish I can lay my hands on Nigeria 2016
budget. Dasuki let's collabo we can do it .
Which of the budgets self, the missing one or the found one ? grin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Finally Reacts To Arms Deal by Ibman: 7:36am On Jan 28, 2016
GEJ doesn't have anything to say other than to deny it, which he already did earlier and yet Dasuki shared billions of dollars .the evidences are there. Pls someone help me tell Jonathan u can full some of d people all d time but u can't full all d people all d time..
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Finally Reacts To Arms Deal by Nobody: 7:41am On Jan 28, 2016
Adminisher:

Jonathan will get himself and his people into trouble with every word in every sentence he makes. He is the most direspected president in history by his own people. This is because he never really worked or deserved the office and never trully respected that office.

I wouldnt want to talk about the 70% of us...I personally respect him more than the dullard...Learn to talk of yourself dont drag innocent people into your hate game
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Finally Reacts To Arms Deal by Samunique(m): 7:42am On Jan 28, 2016
Omogbhollahorn:
but you just called him minister of information are you that brain dead.
So that's why he should been opening his mouth without discretion

Lai Muhammed needs to learn !
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Finally Reacts To Arms Deal by popcykaylah(m): 7:49am On Jan 28, 2016
TheArchangel:
Some people will be feeling jittery and uneasy when you finally speak concerning the arms deal.
I just want to know if it is real.!!!
so if its not real..?where did they get the dollars metuh and dasuki were squandering?? I don't expect gej to say something tangible when he eventually speak cos he will make the same ridiculous statement like stealing isn't corruption..
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Finally Reacts To Arms Deal by Segol: 7:54am On Jan 28, 2016
He is behaving more elderly and matured than OBJ (AGBERO). I just like his composure. Just like Fela said, "Which President no steal"?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Finally Reacts To Arms Deal by josh21: 7:56am On Jan 28, 2016
Super1Star:
Can he even have anything tangible to say,apart from stealing is not corruption and the yam and goat analogy.

The truth is what can the Drunken Master of Otuoke have to say, that will not indict him.
What is this one saying?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Finally Reacts To Arms Deal by TheArchangel(f): 8:04am On Jan 28, 2016
popcykaylah:

so if its not real..?where did they get the dollars metuh and dasuki were squandering?? I don't expect gej to say something tangible when he eventually speak cos he will make the same ridiculous statement like stealing isn't corruption..
Why not wait instead of relying on media propagandas and trials.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Finally Reacts To Arms Deal by popcykaylah(m): 8:11am On Jan 28, 2016
TheArchangel:
Why not wait instead of relying on media propagandas and trials.
media propaganda?? with all the evidence efcc has against them?they didn't even deny they stole the money..
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Finally Reacts To Arms Deal by porka: 8:11am On Jan 28, 2016
[size=13pt]"In a lawsuit the first to speak seems right, until someone comes forward and cross-examines." ... Proverbs 18:17 (NIV) [/size]
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Finally Reacts To Arms Deal by babestella: 8:12am On Jan 28, 2016
GEJ wants apc and their zombies to dance like clowns in the circus, by the time the cases are over and he talks, it'll all be clear to all well meaning and discerning Nigerians that there was nothing like 2.1 billion dolls arms deal.

Time is a good strategist.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Finally Reacts To Arms Deal by tunde1200(m): 8:12am On Jan 28, 2016
He get sense before that clueless man of Otuoke!.

Jengem:
When is the appropriate time

When EFCC arrests you?

Mr. Man abeg talk with sense
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Finally Reacts To Arms Deal by porka: 8:13am On Jan 28, 2016
popcykaylah:

media propaganda?? with all the evidence efcc has against them?they didn't even deny they stole the money..

Those already arraigned have pleaded not guilty.

Let the trial proper begin.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Finally Reacts To Arms Deal by experimentist: 8:15am On Jan 28, 2016
Oga Jonah wetin dey happen? You better open that your king kong mouth talk o
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Finally Reacts To Arms Deal by Nobody: 8:23am On Jan 28, 2016
popcykaylah:

Go to court and start trial if dem born you well.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Finally Reacts To Arms Deal by Nobody: 8:24am On Jan 28, 2016
porka:

Those already arraigned have pleaded not guilty.

Let the trial proper begin.
Open trials is all we ask for
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Finally Reacts To Arms Deal by berbs112(m): 8:26am On Jan 28, 2016
speak now or sharap! forever...
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Finally Reacts To Arms Deal by porka: 8:29am On Jan 28, 2016
irepagbor:

what is this man saying? stop toying with people's life...................................... IF DASUKI AND METUH IS INNOCENT, WHY LET THEM SUFFER BY KEEPING SILENT.?
Oga jona, this is not correct...

At least, Tony Blair explained to the UK people on his role in Saddams death.

What are you saying too?

Do you understand what a judicial process mean?

Nobody was charged to court in Britain for 'Saddam Hussein's death', was there?

All you people want is just to be listening to gossips everywhere.

Dasuki and Metuh have been charged to court. If the courts need Jonathan to testify they would summon him.

And you said they are 'suffering', pray, is that not what you always wanted? Are you not always happy for 'extrajudicial' tyranny? Why the sudden concern for Dasuki and Metuh's 'suffering'?

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Finally Reacts To Arms Deal by calliking(m): 8:33am On Jan 28, 2016
eleko1:
Clueless,fraudster talk.Is he dumb now undecided?

Until someone in your dumb generation, both passed and yet to come achieve a fracture of his achievements, then you are the clueless one. Let me remind you some of his notable achievements so far so it acts as a prayer points for your entire generation ; Phd holder, happily married, one time deputy governor, one time governor, one time coordinator of the economy as vice president, one time vice president, one time president, of course a national honour recipient -GCFR, currently the epitome of peace and democratic ex-president and personality, recipient know numerous unsolicited international awards for leadership, peace and democratic processes, inspiration to many including myself, perfect gentleman and the list is endless.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Finally Reacts To Arms Deal by porka: 8:41am On Jan 28, 2016
angels09:

Open trials is all we ask for

Absolutely!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Finally Reacts To Arms Deal by popcykaylah(m): 9:11am On Jan 28, 2016
angels09:

Go to court and start trial if dem born you well.
I was born well and raised well that's why I use proper language on social media..I bet you don't have manners and BTW how old are you?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Finally Reacts To Arms Deal by SAYWOR: 9:13am On Jan 28, 2016
oga joe, no time to check time.i can,t wait ooo shocked
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Finally Reacts To Arms Deal by Nobody: 9:29am On Jan 28, 2016
popcykaylah:

I was born well and raised well that's why I use proper language on social media..I bet you don't have manners and BTW how old are you?

Pettiness
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Finally Reacts To Arms Deal by skipo0491(m): 9:32am On Jan 28, 2016
I wanna try as much as possible not to tribalism and political....because I can see that's what this trend is about! Let's make common sense here, Gej was the president when all this went down, and as far as Nigeria and d rest of africa is concern today, he remains the best peace ambassador.
Coming out to state what he knows should be the least of his problems!! He really needs to show us he knw's nothing about it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2023: Kwankwaso, Obi Raise Stake In NNPP, LP Threaten APC, PDP / Edo Gubernatorial Election - Live Updates / Homes Owned By Nigerian Politicians In The UK (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.