Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Picture Of Governor Wike Holding A Bell - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Governor Wike Holding A Bell (56235 Views)

Governor Wike Bends To Greet President Buhari At Aso Villa (Photo) / "You Can't Stop Nnamdi Kanu From Holding A Rally In Lagos" - FFK / Governor Wike Holds Umbrella For Goodluck Jonathan (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Governor Wike Holding A Bell by Opiosko: 9:10pm On Jan 27, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of Governor Wike Holding A Bell by Cholls(m): 9:11pm On Jan 27, 2016
my brother Yoruba language is very powerful it says "wan sun ojo iku alakori yi si waju ni".
Re: Picture Of Governor Wike Holding A Bell by jordyspices: 9:11pm On Jan 27, 2016
Mr impigi congrats on ur failure try again 2019 the sky is ur limit grin wike is to badsky ruuuugggeeeedd
Re: Picture Of Governor Wike Holding A Bell by Holuwakemmy16(f): 9:11pm On Jan 27, 2016
Celebration galore
Re: Picture Of Governor Wike Holding A Bell by oloriooko(m): 9:12pm On Jan 27, 2016
These politicians are just kidding around, making mockery of democracy and messing with the heads of most gullible nigerians

This judgement is simply a tradeoff for peace to reign in the volatile state of rivers, I doubt if Wike honestly won

Anyway, congrats to Wike who should be busy thinking of how to surpass Amaechi's achievements in order to justify his supporters confidence in him.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Governor Wike Holding A Bell by Valclint(m): 9:12pm On Jan 27, 2016
Lol this is just funny.
Re: Picture Of Governor Wike Holding A Bell by Collins9156(m): 9:13pm On Jan 27, 2016
Come to check if they are on duty shocked cool cool cool grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of Governor Wike Holding A Bell by jimmily: 9:13pm On Jan 27, 2016
Wike welcomeooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
Re: Picture Of Governor Wike Holding A Bell by awa(m): 9:13pm On Jan 27, 2016
I am surprised that Wike victory at the Supreme Court is not making breaking news on nairaland. Was nairaland expecting Wike defeat?
Na waohh. .....

8 Likes

Re: Picture Of Governor Wike Holding A Bell by EMMNIG: 9:13pm On Jan 27, 2016
God is good, victory for all those who sincerely believe in our nation nigeria
Re: Picture Of Governor Wike Holding A Bell by pdpchangeapc(m): 9:17pm On Jan 27, 2016
EgusiSoup:
.the gworo chewing burantashi burukutu sipping drunk senile cow dung addict dullard and his followers on this forum thought they could influence the result, thanks to GEJ and PEJ for the steadfastness they showed.

haha! on top wetin?
Re: Picture Of Governor Wike Holding A Bell by ideology(m): 9:17pm On Jan 27, 2016
Na God win …

cheesy, am so happy hahaha, i just heard the news … hahaha

Abegiiiii God do same for Akwa Abasi Ibom … grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Governor Wike Holding A Bell by godoluwa(m): 9:17pm On Jan 27, 2016
Firefire:

Where are they ?

The headless Zobiessss cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
dem dey wash plate for kitchen. I love d fact that some of Wike loyalist left him at last hour because those are the people that will surely destroy his administration. Wike should be thankful to God & gve peoples of River state the real dividend of democracy.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Governor Wike Holding A Bell by tpiaobsession: 9:18pm On Jan 27, 2016
What time are leaders using for actual governance though?

Seems we are all on social media, is the world on auto pilot?
Re: Picture Of Governor Wike Holding A Bell by Omooba77: 9:20pm On Jan 27, 2016
SmartChoices:

Their moto don pack up.... In times like this lalasticlala mynd44 Seun should do the needful.... This Joy is what Adeboye will call Joy unspeakable.... I claim that Joy unspeakable for myself and family in Jesus name

You cant shake hand with my Father in the Lord and your life will remain same again,let somebody shout halleluya!!

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of Governor Wike Holding A Bell by suxkill: 9:20pm On Jan 27, 2016
coldsummer:
Seriously I am not happy about this supreme court judgment.

Signing off nl till tomorrow.

Bye

Kikikiki! shocked shocked

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Governor Wike Holding A Bell by pdpchangeapc(m): 9:20pm On Jan 27, 2016
coldsummer:

Bye
Who cares?

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of Governor Wike Holding A Bell by delors(m): 9:22pm On Jan 27, 2016
Is this guy Gerrarrahia 's cousin? Both of dem follow resemble o
Re: Picture Of Governor Wike Holding A Bell by awa(m): 9:22pm On Jan 27, 2016
I won't be surprised if by tomorrow thousands of those that decamped from PDP come back to PDP and blame Amechi for their initial actions.
Politics ehhhh... and Naija Politicians mentality

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Governor Wike Holding A Bell by Omooba77: 9:22pm On Jan 27, 2016
godoluwa:
dem dey wash plate for kitchen. I love d fact that some of Wike loyalist left him at last hour because those are the people that will surely destroy his administration. Wike should be thankful to God & gve peoples of River state the real dividend of democracy.

The same way Kingdom of God go be,some will miss the bus on the last run.May it never be our portion in Jesus name.
Re: Picture Of Governor Wike Holding A Bell by poiZon: 9:22pm On Jan 27, 2016
oloriooko:
These politicians are just kidding around, making mockery of democracy and messing with the heads of most gullible nigerians

This judgement is simply a tradeoff for peace to reign in the volatile state of rivers, I doubt if Wike honestly won

Anyway, congrats to Wike who should be busy thinking of how to surpass Amaechi's achievements in order to justify his supporters confidence in him.

surpass ke, he will surely bury amaechit interms of achievements.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Governor Wike Holding A Bell by godoluwa(m): 9:22pm On Jan 27, 2016
ajepako:

Wike be like...

Ameachi, Dakuku, Omenburukutu, passingshiit, Ngenekunu,

Una don hear?
Na Godwin..
abegii no dey fear those small boy, omenka, passingshot, NgeneUkwenu, una don hear? cum & spew shiit as usual

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Governor Wike Holding A Bell by godoluwa(m): 9:24pm On Jan 27, 2016
Omooba77:

The same way Kingdom of God go be,some will miss the bus on the last run.May it never be our portion in Jesus name.
Amen
Re: Picture Of Governor Wike Holding A Bell by oluwaahmed: 9:26pm On Jan 27, 2016
Click like if dis is d true lion of Niger_Delta
Bayelsa down, Rivers down, Akwa_ibom ready 2 go

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of Governor Wike Holding A Bell by SoNature(m): 9:27pm On Jan 27, 2016
coldsummer:

Bye

Take conc. H2SO4 tonight. And when the judges hear the outcome of your action, that will make them reverse the verdict.

Anuohia!

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of Governor Wike Holding A Bell by ajepako(f): 9:27pm On Jan 27, 2016
godoluwa:
abegii no dey fear those small boy, omenka, passingshot, NgeneUkwenu, una don hear? cum & spew shiit as usual

Bros, I call them that bcs its what they drink..for their usual ranting
Re: Picture Of Governor Wike Holding A Bell by godoluwa(m): 9:30pm On Jan 27, 2016
ajepako:

Bros, I call them that bcs its what they drink..for their usual ranting
lol
Re: Picture Of Governor Wike Holding A Bell by Dephilos: 9:31pm On Jan 27, 2016
]wike u tight carry gooooooo
Re: Picture Of Governor Wike Holding A Bell by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jan 27, 2016
coldsummer:

Bye

Nobody will notice your absence...

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Governor Wike Holding A Bell by Lusola15: 9:34pm On Jan 27, 2016
Plz where can I get d list of people dt decamped to APC in river state gringrin
Re: Picture Of Governor Wike Holding A Bell by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 9:36pm On Jan 27, 2016
APC APC APC APC APC tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Herdsmen Flee, Abandon Cows As Ipob's ESN Invades Camp In Enugu / Photo: Fashola At Work In His Office In Abuja / Saraki Reacts To Osun Rerun Election, Calls It A Sham

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.