Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,275 members, 7,818,934 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Picture Of Governor Wike Holding A Bell - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Governor Wike Holding A Bell (56236 Views)

Governor Wike Bends To Greet President Buhari At Aso Villa (Photo) / "You Can't Stop Nnamdi Kanu From Holding A Rally In Lagos" - FFK / Governor Wike Holds Umbrella For Goodluck Jonathan (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Governor Wike Holding A Bell by UncleDeeee(m): 9:38pm On Jan 27, 2016
Picture says it all.
I serve a living God.
Rivers is PDP
Re: Picture Of Governor Wike Holding A Bell by oloriooko(m): 9:39pm On Jan 27, 2016
poiZon:

surpass ke, he will surely bury amaechit interms of achievements.
Wish him the best

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Governor Wike Holding A Bell by blueAgent(m): 9:40pm On Jan 27, 2016
Where dem dey ,APShit wailers on nairaland?
Re: Picture Of Governor Wike Holding A Bell by Arijosh(m): 9:40pm On Jan 27, 2016
Meh.... Every where in Port harcourt right now rocks..... You just need to see how happy people are!

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Governor Wike Holding A Bell by sunsewa: 9:43pm On Jan 27, 2016
Who laugh last, laugh the best,where is Amaechi and his crew,oya make una come dance again make i see,shebi before after tribunal and appeal don rule,una go enter PH con dance,oya make una still come dance,shoki abi na galala.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Governor Wike Holding A Bell by phreakabit(m): 9:44pm On Jan 27, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Governor Wike Holding A Bell by ikbnice(m): 9:45pm On Jan 27, 2016
EgusiSoup:
.the gworo chewing burantashi burukutu sipping drunk senile cow dung addict dullard and his followers on this forum thought they could influence the result, thanks to GEJ and PEJ for the steadfastness they showed.
Honestly, I need a taste of your egusisoup. It's effect on you is pronounced. I want that feelings too. I care less about what it contains be it oshogbo weed, cuba weed, nairaland weed, mod weed, lalasticlala weed. LOL!
Re: Picture Of Governor Wike Holding A Bell by Mintek: 9:46pm On Jan 27, 2016
ademega:
assuming Wike lost at the SC, wailers would have been shouting APC has bought the judgment. they would have been calling the president unprintable names. they would have called Nigeria a zoo. they would have renewed their nonsense talk on unless biafra. now that the judgement is in their favour, I am yet to see any of them saying thank you to Mr president for allowing a fraud that was glaring to the world to go like that just for peace sake and to make the ammunition bought for militants to be useless in their hands.

APC had a plan for this and Wike should not celebrate that much.

even Wike would be like waho. what miracle be this self despite our rigging and atrocities during the election? he may even ask his aids, who helped me do the jas for babalawo house.. so juju fit charm all these judges?

Oga which one be ya own nah? Are you from Rivers State?

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Governor Wike Holding A Bell by ejikemiwwo(m): 9:47pm On Jan 27, 2016
ademega:
assuming Wike lost at the SC, wailers would have been shouting APC has bought the judgment. they would have been calling the president unprintable names. they would have called Nigeria a zoo. they would have renewed their nonsense talk on unless biafra. now that the judgement is in their favour, I am yet to see any of them saying thank you to Mr president for allowing a fraud that was glaring to the world to go like that just for peace sake and to make the ammunition bought for militants to be useless in their hands.

even Wike would be like waho. what miracle be this self despite our rigging and atrocities during the election? he may even ask his aids, who helped me do the jas for babalawo house.. so juju fit charm all these judges?
Re: Picture Of Governor Wike Holding A Bell by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jan 27, 2016
ademega:

Oga Titus please park to one side...

Lubbish

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Governor Wike Holding A Bell by ahaika23: 9:47pm On Jan 27, 2016
CLEAR ROAD!

SINGING!!!

WIKE DE COME OOOOOOOOO
WIKE DE COME OOOOOOOOO
NYESOM WIKE DE COME OOOOOO
YOU NO GO GREE, YOU NO GO GREE STAY FOR YOUR HOUSE OOOOOOO

grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Governor Wike Holding A Bell by ejikemiwwo(m): 9:48pm On Jan 27, 2016
Wailers ooooo!!!
Re: Picture Of Governor Wike Holding A Bell by akanbiaa(m): 9:49pm On Jan 27, 2016
jaylister:
ogele Agaba tins on point
He looks like the Gerrout of here guy in the etisalat melo melo advert that was professing love to 5 different ladies.
Re: Picture Of Governor Wike Holding A Bell by youngprof8787: 9:54pm On Jan 27, 2016
SMH 4 the wailing wailers!..dakuku would have pissed all over wike in a re-run election..and those of you 'PDP' tout thinking PDP can win Edo..I shake my head 4u..4rm were I sit APC rules Edo state for the next 50 years!!
Re: Picture Of Governor Wike Holding A Bell by phreakabit(m): 9:55pm On Jan 27, 2016
[size=16pt]Bett why?![/size]

[size=16pt]Lai Mohammed, bett why Na, ehn?![/size]

[size=16pt]Oh gad! This thing pain me mehnnn . . . [/size]

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Governor Wike Holding A Bell by esosuo: 9:56pm On Jan 27, 2016
Oyind17 dis ur governor na sure white garment guy grin grin grin,to be a politician u must. Sabi small comedy sha
Re: Picture Of Governor Wike Holding A Bell by Unfathomable: 9:56pm On Jan 27, 2016
good news...all those who sit in the West and think they can determine what goes on in the SSouth are jokers!
Re: Picture Of Governor Wike Holding A Bell by BERNIMOORE: 9:58pm On Jan 27, 2016
youngprof8787:
SMH 4 the wailing wailers!..dakuku would have pissed all over wike in a re-run election..and those of you 'PDP' tout thinking PDP can win Edo..I shake my head 4u..4rm were I sit APC rules Edo state for the next 50 years!!
even oshiomole knew that the fight pas am! its like telling aregbesola Leekan sii, he will win Osun, Never! All aregbesola's campaign board is beign pulled down angrily by workers and those that voted him in

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Governor Wike Holding A Bell by nattyhero(m): 9:58pm On Jan 27, 2016
oloriooko:
These politicians are just kidding around, making mockery of democracy and messing with the heads of most gullible nigerians

This judgement is simply a tradeoff for peace to reign in the volatile state of rivers, I doubt if Wike honestly won

Anyway, congrats to Wike who should be busy thinking of how to surpass Amaechi's achievements in order to justify his supporters confidence in him.

Trade off kor trade off ni I have Always maintained that rivers is a pdp state if the elections were conducted a 100 times Wike will win. Reasons been that not that they hate Dakuku but Amaechis perceived betrayal of ex presido GEJ. Quote me anywhere in a free and fair election APC can't win any SS state. As for him surpassing Amaechi ask urself how much is the state allocations right now taking into cognisance federal allocations based on oil price fall? But with what av seen in PH because I am based there Wike is working. Ask any rivers man.
Last bullet: He who God has blessed no man can curse. I pity dying minutes decampees

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of Governor Wike Holding A Bell by deathmen12: 9:59pm On Jan 27, 2016
so caretaka gov will be in office til 2019, apc bubububu brukutu

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Governor Wike Holding A Bell by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jan 27, 2016
esosuo:
Oyind17 dis ur governor na sure white garment guy grin grin grin,to be a politician u must. Sabi small comedy sha
I like am like that

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Governor Wike Holding A Bell by Unfathomable: 10:02pm On Jan 27, 2016
youngprof8787:

Just prepare to be heartbroken...same thing you all said about Bayelsa and Rivers. The people of Edo are even more determined to kick APC than ever before.. the APC,their gimmicks and the fake intergrity of buhari have rubbished everything before Nigerians. people are fed up

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Governor Wike Holding A Bell by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jan 27, 2016
booqee:
na this kain joy u come dey pray for so? Hian!
Yes o... In fact I don receive am..... And it will continue raining heavily in my life... Joy unspeakable

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Governor Wike Holding A Bell by Tmaritas76(m): 10:07pm On Jan 27, 2016
They tried to bury him,dey don't know he is a seed.wikki is the man.
Re: Picture Of Governor Wike Holding A Bell by ImpactWorld(m): 10:07pm On Jan 27, 2016
ademega:

If we are honest to ourselves, we would accept that Nigerian politicians everywhere rig elections.
so, it is wrong to single out opposition governors in election cancellations.

What do you have to say about the massive rigging that took place in northern Nigeria especially in Kano?
How about the well documented under age voting?
Aren't these enough reasons to cancel those elections as well? why hasn't any APC governor been 'sacked'?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Governor Wike Holding A Bell by Youngk(m): 10:09pm On Jan 27, 2016
when nollywood movie is about ending,and the WIKEd antagonist starts going mad
Re: Picture Of Governor Wike Holding A Bell by esosuo: 10:10pm On Jan 27, 2016
Oyind17:

I like am like that
Just make sure u get a potfolio sha because I heat say al him boyz don dey decamp b4 so space go dey for fresh hands grin
Re: Picture Of Governor Wike Holding A Bell by Weigher: 10:10pm On Jan 27, 2016
Bro Chukwu, Se na you say make then serve us 5 five bottles of origin? I nva know say today be your birthday o........ okosun you Don come with ur comedy, how I go celebrate my birthday twice in a year......
You knw hear wetin happy for town? Bro I just come back from Greek o, nva hear anything. .... are you telling me say you nva knw say bro wike Don win for supreme court? Bro did u mean it ? Yes....... OKOSUN..... God Don win o. Mama chinwe, I beg bring me 20 bottles of ogidiga......... serve everybody too on my bill. Now river is in safe hand........ Godu thank ooooooo
Re: Picture Of Governor Wike Holding A Bell by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jan 27, 2016
I wanna leave FCT NOW!! I'm heading to pitakwa now! I am half Rivers-half bayelsa and the remainder is Abuja. But... Hmmm! State levels better pass federal gahn!!o
Re: Picture Of Governor Wike Holding A Bell by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jan 27, 2016
esosuo:

Just make sure u get a potfolio sha because I heat say al him boyz don dey decamp b4 so space go dey for fresh hands grin
Esosuo, you no go leave me and Wike matter? I be him PA
Re: Picture Of Governor Wike Holding A Bell by charlydot(m): 10:22pm On Jan 27, 2016
SmartChoices:
sad
Children of anger
Eleko1
Firefire
Come and see what the Lord has done
Ajepako come here

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo: Fashola At Work In His Office In Abuja / Herdsmen Flee, Abandon Cows As Ipob's ESN Invades Camp In Enugu / Saraki Reacts To Osun Rerun Election, Calls It A Sham

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.