Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,690 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Picture Of Governor Wike Holding A Bell - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Governor Wike Holding A Bell (56231 Views)

Governor Wike Bends To Greet President Buhari At Aso Villa (Photo) / "You Can't Stop Nnamdi Kanu From Holding A Rally In Lagos" - FFK / Governor Wike Holds Umbrella For Goodluck Jonathan (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Governor Wike Holding A Bell by esosuo: 10:27pm On Jan 27, 2016
Oyind17:

Esosuo, you no go leave me and Wike matter? I be him PA
Yes na ,rivers connection
Re: Picture Of Governor Wike Holding A Bell by dikeigbo2(m): 10:32pm On Jan 27, 2016
ademega:
assuming Wike lost at the SC, wailers would have been shouting APC has bought the judgment. they would have been calling the president unprintable names. they would have called Nigeria a zoo. they would have renewed their nonsense talk on unless biafra. now that the judgement is in their favour, I am yet to see any of them saying thank you to Mr president for allowing a fraud that was glaring to the world to go like that just for peace sake and to make the ammunition bought for militants to be useless in their hands.

You just ended up shooting yourself on the foot,so you mean the judges are acting the President's scripts?
You are on your own(OYO)
APC had a plan for this and Wike should not celebrate that much.

even Wike would be like waho. what miracle be this self despite our rigging and atrocities during the election? he may even ask his aids, who helped me do the jas for babalawo house.. so juju fit charm all these judges?

*Modified *
those that have quoted me and will still quote me will agree in their subconscious mind that I have said the truth, nothing but the truth up their. Mr president knows what he is doing I tell u. this shows in actual fact he mean and serious about the oneness of this country.

by this time next year people will be praising him right, left, centre.
those people who want to see this nation fall, they will be disappointed.
and for those people calling Mr president names, it won't sell because name calling Jonathan didn't start immediately he assumed office until he misfired by increasing pump price on a new year day. Buhari is yet to made a senseless decision to justify name calling.
and he won't do that because he has the fear of God.
Re: Picture Of Governor Wike Holding A Bell by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jan 27, 2016
esosuo:
Yes na ,rivers connection
Yes o, I fit hook u up with him
Re: Picture Of Governor Wike Holding A Bell by wisenewgem(m): 10:34pm On Jan 27, 2016
BIGTinfotech:
I think he's saying.

*Gbagan Gbagan!!
My people of Rivers, una thank you for your support.

My people I have defeated the army of the Egyptians at the supreme court.

*Gbagan gbagan!!!

Let all that have ear, let them hear. All my chiefs that cross-carpeted, OYO is your case.

*Gbagan gbagan

APC Post...Jump and pass
Re: Picture Of Governor Wike Holding A Bell by collyno1985: 10:37pm On Jan 27, 2016
coldsummer:
Seriously I am not happy about this supreme court judgment.

Signing off nl till tomorrow.

Bye

Go and DIE.........
Re: Picture Of Governor Wike Holding A Bell by alagada: 10:37pm On Jan 27, 2016
This supreme court judgement caught many by surprise.....but has help to calm many nerves. Atleast real governance can begin in River state Now
Re: Picture Of Governor Wike Holding A Bell by collyno1985: 10:40pm On Jan 27, 2016
oloriooko:
These politicians are just kidding around, making mockery of democracy and messing with the heads of most gullible nigerians

This judgement is simply a tradeoff for peace to reign in the volatile state of rivers, I doubt if Wike honestly won

Anyway, congrats to Wike who should be busy thinking of how to surpass Amaechi's achievements in order to justify his supporters confidence in him.

Eyaa.... please go and jump into d lagun...
U can cool ur head for Dr sis.
Re: Picture Of Governor Wike Holding A Bell by tinktanker: 11:00pm On Jan 27, 2016
ademega:
assuming Wike lost at the SC, wailers would have been shouting APC has bought the judgment. they would have been calling the president unprintable names. they would have called Nigeria a zoo. they would have renewed their nonsense talk on unless biafra. now that the judgement is in their favour, I am yet to see any of them saying thank you to Mr president for allowing a fraud that was glaring to the world to go like that just for peace sake and to make the ammunition bought for militants to be useless in their hands.

even Wike would be like waho. what miracle be this self despite our rigging and atrocities during the election? he may even ask his aids, who helped me do the jas for babalawo house.. so juju fit charm all these judges?

*Modified *
those that have quoted me and will still quote me will agree in their subconscious mind that I have said the truth, nothing but the truth up their. Mr president knows what he is doing I tell u. this shows in actual fact he mean and serious about the oneness of this country.

and for those people calling Mr president names, it won't sell because name calling Jonathan didn't start immediately he assumed office until he misfired by increasing pump price on a new year day. Buhari is yet to made a senseless decision to justify name calling.
abegi hide ya mouth make we heard bells ring.abegi hide ya mouth make we heard bells ring. Didn't gej let a glaring terrorists / pedi sit as president? Just in case u don't knw, it was lagos rule Dat made apc lose ph. Ask me how if u need more clarification.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Governor Wike Holding A Bell by esosuo: 11:04pm On Jan 27, 2016
Oyind17:

Yes o, I fit hook u up with him
Fastly jare
Re: Picture Of Governor Wike Holding A Bell by playtheblues(f): 11:06pm On Jan 27, 2016
Yesoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
SmartChoices:
sad
Children of anger
Eleko1
Firefire
Come and see what the Lord has done
Ajepako come here
Re: Picture Of Governor Wike Holding A Bell by tinktanker: 11:06pm On Jan 27, 2016
ademega:

*Modified *

abegi hide ya mouth make we heard bells ring. Didn't gej let a glaring terrorists / pedi sit as president? Just in case u don't knw, it was lagos rule Dat made apc lose ph. Ask me how if u need more clarification.
Re: Picture Of Governor Wike Holding A Bell by Luckylife(m): 11:35pm On Jan 27, 2016
coldsummer:

Bye
pls don't have heart attack today more Godwin will still change the changer to the benefit of the masses.
Re: Picture Of Governor Wike Holding A Bell by holaralph(m): 11:45pm On Jan 27, 2016
ademega:

*Modified *

God Bless You

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Governor Wike Holding A Bell by holaralph(m): 11:48pm On Jan 27, 2016
tinktanker:
abegi hide ya mouth make we heard bells ring. Didn't gej let a glaring terrorists / pedi sit as president? Just in case u don't knw, it was lagos rule Dat made apc lose ph. Ask me how if u need more clarification.
if you call pmp terrorist it means you are a confirm terrorist.......... You calling someone that you cant look at his face when you set your eyes on him such stupid name whereas you worst than an infidel........... ( omo kekere to bere to nwo idi agbalagba, oro epe ko omo ase iru re fun) oti sure ju, ju woooo
Re: Picture Of Governor Wike Holding A Bell by Luckylife(m): 11:56pm On Jan 27, 2016
ademega:

even Wike would be like waho. what miracle be this self despite our rigging and atrocities during the election

*Modified *

zombie continue living by assuming that is what zombies are made of .
Re: Picture Of Governor Wike Holding A Bell by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jan 27, 2016
Kpara akwu, Kpara akwu
Onye nwe akwu abiawago
Re: Picture Of Governor Wike Holding A Bell by Chibuetu: 12:52am On Jan 28, 2016
I knew woke will win at the end... when I said it ... some of my friends said it will not happen and I was watching... now the end justify the need.
Re: Picture Of Governor Wike Holding A Bell by An0nimus: 12:59am On Jan 28, 2016
booqee:
na this kain joy u come dey pray for so? Hian!

long time
Re: Picture Of Governor Wike Holding A Bell by Angelovic96: 1:05am On Jan 28, 2016
coldsummer:

Bye

bye go and sleep
Re: Picture Of Governor Wike Holding A Bell by stinechykee: 1:14am On Jan 28, 2016
Wike my governor of the year may God bless you and protect you but hope by now you have known your true friends and those ones who are winds than follow any directions they find themselves
Re: Picture Of Governor Wike Holding A Bell by stinechykee: 1:35am On Jan 28, 2016
ademega:

*Modified *

mr man abi woman wetin be ur own,why u come dey drink Panadol in another person headache,Amebo like u
Re: Picture Of Governor Wike Holding A Bell by stinechykee: 1:39am On Jan 28, 2016
holaralph:

if you call pmp terrorist it means you are a confirm terrorist.......... You calling someone that you cant look at his face when you set your eyes on him such stupid name whereas you worst than an infidel........... ( omo kekere to bere to nwo idi agbalagba, oro epe ko omo ase iru re fun) oti sure ju, ju woooo
who be pmp,na one follow be presdo,comot u ofe mmanu man make I follow Wike ring bell dey go,gbagam gbagam
Re: Picture Of Governor Wike Holding A Bell by DedeNkem: 3:39am On Jan 28, 2016
That's the type useless, pot-bellied and clueless "leaders" Nigerians drool to have.
Nigeria is f*ucked up!
Re: Picture Of Governor Wike Holding A Bell by jclassiq(m): 4:05am On Jan 28, 2016
EgusiSoup:
.the gworo chewing burantashi burukutu sipping drunk senile cow dung addict dullard and his followers on this forum thought they could influence the result, thanks to GEJ and PEJ for the steadfastness they showed.

See vexination!
Re: Picture Of Governor Wike Holding A Bell by lielbree: 4:23am On Jan 28, 2016
ademega:

*Modified *

The supreme Court is simply bigger than pmb. No room for influencing.
Re: Picture Of Governor Wike Holding A Bell by lielbree: 4:27am On Jan 28, 2016
coldsummer:

Bye
Consign u.
We Rivers people are elated. Overwhelmed with joy.
Re: Picture Of Governor Wike Holding A Bell by charlie009: 4:54am On Jan 28, 2016
Dude dis shows that our president is a very good man despite all d bad names. Cos we all know what went down in that state during election. Wike should just thank his star
Re: Picture Of Governor Wike Holding A Bell by charlie009: 5:02am On Jan 28, 2016
Even the person that passed d judgment is a core northerner and a muslim. So I give credit to our president. He is d best so far
holaralph:

God Bless You
Re: Picture Of Governor Wike Holding A Bell by M4gunners: 5:15am On Jan 28, 2016
Wike is an overcomer
Re: Picture Of Governor Wike Holding A Bell by afrika(f): 5:56am On Jan 28, 2016
jaylister:
ogele Agaba tins on point

HATERS BE LIKE, "WHY DID THEY DO IT LIKE KOGI STATE, SUP. COURT IS WRNG. BABA GO SLOW WHERE RE U"

THE TRUTH WUD BE REVEALED OF THE PRESENT PROPAGANDA GOVT SOONEST
Re: Picture Of Governor Wike Holding A Bell by AroOkigbo(m): 6:06am On Jan 28, 2016
ademega:

*Modified *

Where did you buy your wailers form?
Buhari hasn't made a senseless decision? So Nigeria is now better. ..blame GEJ!

At $60 per barrel, GEJ reduced fuel price by #10...you called him names.
When same crude oil nosedived to $30, your PMB reduced it by 50k, and he became your role model.

#smh...kontinu
Re: Picture Of Governor Wike Holding A Bell by Jett01: 6:07am On Jan 28, 2016
Egelege kwolem

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Obaseki Mobbed By Market Women Today (Video) / Dino Melaye Wearing "They Don't Call Me Dino For Nothing" T-shirt / Fani Kayode Shades Dino For Exposing His Buttocks In London-photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.