Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,949 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Pastor T.b Joshua Predicted Michael Jackson's Sudden Death - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor T.b Joshua Predicted Michael Jackson's Sudden Death (22160 Views)

"TB Joshua Predicted The Paris Terrorist Attack" / T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) / TB Joshua Predicted Election Postponement (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor T.b Joshua Predicted Michael Jackson's Sudden Death by Abuzola(m): 2:53pm On Jul 28, 2009
Buzz ! Is that what jesus said ? To show the world on Tv when giving alms ?
Maybe is high time you forward my sermon to joshua

mathew 6:2-4
'Thus, when you give alms, sound no trumphet before you, as the hypocites do in the synagogues, and in the streets, that they may be praised by men, Truly i say to you, they have received their reward. But when you give alms do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, so that your alms may be in secret and your father who sees in secret will reward you'

joshua you need counselling, you have deceived many people with your arranged lies and stupidity. I just want you to know that the Kingdom of God will be prohibited for you if you do not repent Galathian 6:7
Re: Pastor T.b Joshua Predicted Michael Jackson's Sudden Death by blexxonmak(m): 3:21pm On Jul 28, 2009
@ Abuzola.Please mark my words.A day is coming when you will be on your knees at Synagogue crying and begging for God to forgive your blasphemies.Whats more? It will be carried life on Emmanuel TV.You may call me another fake prophet.
Re: Pastor T.b Joshua Predicted Michael Jackson's Sudden Death by Thor(m): 3:23pm On Jul 28, 2009
What a load of bullshit angry angry
Re: Pastor T.b Joshua Predicted Michael Jackson's Sudden Death by Abuzola(m): 6:26am On Jul 29, 2009
Bexmox, stop that rubbish, T.B aka Tuberculosis is a fraud, he doesn't even know the bible, one of you couldn't even correct him, i have the guts and i did, or is it crime to tell a pastor his err ? Now i see why gullible nigerians are, to the extent of worshipping their pastors. Shame on you all
Re: Pastor T.b Joshua Predicted Michael Jackson's Sudden Death by blexxonmak(m): 12:57pm On Jul 29, 2009
[center]WHO IS PROPHET T.B JOSHUA??[/center]

A lot has been said about Pastor T.B. Joshua.Who is this man that is at the centre of so much controversy??

Senior Prophet T.B. Joshua is a  Man of God, based in Lagos. He is the pastor of The Synagogue, Church Of All Nations and founder of Emmanuel TV. In Nigeria,Prophet T.B. Joshua is among the 5 most influencial pastors.

Senior Prophet T.B. Joshua was in a trance for three consecutive days when he received his calling. He said concerning the experience, “I heard a voice saying, ‘I am your God; I am giving you a divine commission to go and carry out the work of the Heavenly Father… I would show you the wonderful ways I would reveal myself through you, in teaching, preaching, miracles, signs and wonders for the salvation of souls”.

He started his church with eight members, prophetically calling it ‘The Synagogue Church Of All Nations’ and today, the church has a membership of countless thousands, including people from all nations of the world. Every week, thousands of people come to the church from all over the world to receive healing, and there are DOCUMENTED healing before, during and afterwards for every kind of sickness and disease, ranging from HIV/ AIDs to cancer and total body paralysis.

Sunday services in The Synagogue,Church Of All Nations are broadcast LIVE every week on Emmanuel TV (www.emmanuel.tv), where there are live prophecies, deliverances and miracles for the whole world to see! Remarkable miracles such as instant baby deliveries, wheel chair bound cripples walking and the demon possessed delivered can be seen live and direct. There are also amazing testimonies of people receiving healing as they are watching Emmanuel TV in their homes!

Another Ministry is the humanitarian arm of Senior Prophet T.B. Joshua’s ministry. He has programs helping the widows, dwarves, elderly and destitute, supporting thier welfare with money, food as well as giving opportunity for youths to learn and develop practical skills and former armed robbers and prostitutes to receive reformation on the church premises.

In everything, TB Joshua ascribes all glory to God and never attributes the amazing miracles to himself. He is known as a man of simplicity, humility and generosity – living in total obedience to God.

Among the pastors of the new era, he is the one that receives the greatest criticism, and this some say is  because his ways are different.Unlike most of his colleagues, who package themselves as modern and stylish, Pastor Joshua strikes a different image.

First, while most of his colleagues’ miracles are reported, those performed by Pastor Joshua are presented “live”. In other words, most times, those who have been healed by other pastors come on stage to say, “Before, I had XYZ ailment, but after Pastor ABC prayed for me, the ailment disappeared.” In Pastor Joshua’s case, the healing process is performed in the full glare of the cameras. This is one of the reasons his critics aim at him.

He puts recording to maximum use. Everything he embarks upon is well recorded. When a person comes in with any ailment, the ailment is recorded. When the healing is concluded, the stages of the healing process are shown. This way, he strives to send the message home that the miracles are real. And remarkably no fees are paid for these miracles – all are absolutely free.

In humility,which is his trademark,Pastor Joshua says :"The power of God is given not to be used at our own will but God’s will.I am not the Healer. I know the Healer; His name is Jesus Christ.He heals as He wills. He delivers as He wills. He speaks, preaches, teaches, acts as He wills.We, children of God, must act under the guidance and government of the Holy Spirit.God’s Word must be our rule while His grace must be our principle.We must allow ourselves to be ruled by His Words and His grace to be our principle.For God does nothing without His Word.The name Jesus has power indeed but only among those who are committed to the glory of God".

Senior Prophet T.B. Joshua has won TBN WORLD PROPHET OF THE YEAR for three consecutive times.
Re: Pastor T.b Joshua Predicted Michael Jackson's Sudden Death by Abuzola(m): 1:04pm On Jul 29, 2009
Story story ? Story !
Re: Pastor T.b Joshua Predicted Michael Jackson's Sudden Death by Thor(m): 1:56pm On Jul 29, 2009
PROPHET T.B JOSHUA is a money loving asshole, he is a religious yahoo boy  angry angry
Re: Pastor T.b Joshua Predicted Michael Jackson's Sudden Death by terencefru: 10:03am On Oct 07, 2009
Hey men get wise. All those who think those nonsense miracles are true are all fools. Think about it WHAT MAKES YOU THINK THE PEOPLE SITTING ON THOSE WHEELCHAIRS CANNOT MOVE? Study their physical appreance and compare to you know move on wheel chairs and see a big difference in most cases!FAKE FAKE FAKE!!!! Most of them are either paralysed, have high blood, or just sick and are healed! When the real cripples and the physically disabled come, the are given RICE and WHEELCHAIRS! Open your eyes! You who insist they are true, i ask you this HOW MANY PEOPLE WITH PHYSICAL DISABILITY DO YOU KNOW TO HAVE BEEN HEALED by this man? Remember God is not partial!
Do you know how long it took Uri Geller to be proven as a psychic fraud? Dont worry TB Joshue will soon be proven before your own eyes. grin grin If you see Joshua, show him this! lipsrsealed
Re: Pastor T.b Joshua Predicted Michael Jackson's Sudden Death by Abuzola(m): 10:21am On Oct 07, 2009
smiley
Re: Pastor T.b Joshua Predicted Michael Jackson's Sudden Death by amarilo: 11:09am On Oct 07, 2009
How can i contact this prophet? Any web site or telephone number? I need help asap.
Re: Pastor T.b Joshua Predicted Michael Jackson's Sudden Death by donnie(m): 10:52pm On Oct 07, 2009
Re: Pastor T.b Joshua Predicted Michael Jackson's Sudden Death by selencious(f): 6:20pm On Feb 10, 2010
Abuzola, here you go again with your senseless posts!!!
Re: Pastor T.b Joshua Predicted Michael Jackson's Sudden Death by wagbaje: 12:59pm On Feb 11, 2010
Why should Joshua pay Atta Mills. Lai lai. Alright, let us reason together - if truly Joshua paid Atta Mills regarding his victory, so who do you think Joshua paid to regarding the accident, the natural disaster happened all over the world? haha wink I think, whether you like it or not, you people are admitting himself as a prophet, if not, you will not take your time to talk about uneccessary person, abi o, ? The more you talk, the more people will believe that he is a true prophet of God remembering that Jesus was once persecuted and rejected. If Joshua's case is an argument among people, i think it makes sense, since Jesus' case was also an argument among His people. Well done. You people are just confirming his position as a prophet of God.
Re: Pastor T.b Joshua Predicted Michael Jackson's Sudden Death by AbuZola3(m): 1:36pm On Feb 11, 2010
Joshua is a fraudster
Re: Pastor T.b Joshua Predicted Michael Jackson's Sudden Death by blackcypha(m): 6:58pm On Feb 11, 2010
WHAT??
WTF?
Re: Pastor T.b Joshua Predicted Michael Jackson's Sudden Death by AbuZola3(m): 8:53pm On Feb 11, 2010
Yes , jesushua is a thief
Re: Pastor T.b Joshua Predicted Michael Jackson's Sudden Death by father2father4eva(m): 4:21pm On Feb 12, 2010
THANK GOD FOR HIS LIFE & FOR USING HIM TO AFFECT THE LIVES OF YOUR FELLOW ABOKI grin

Re: Pastor T.b Joshua Predicted Michael Jackson's Sudden Death by pmartins: 4:34pm On Feb 12, 2010
sometime l wonder what is happening , any article about T.B JOSHUA is always a problem to ABU and many others. why can't you let him be, whatever thing he has done for you leave it for God. l know you don't know God but never mind. no matter what people says about him, he grows everyday. the more they talk about him, the more he become famous all over the world.let us try to appreciate God for the life of T.B JOSHUA because lf men are GOD this prophet will be like a story in front of many. but all, God still see him through. he is a real man of God whether you like it or not.
Re: Pastor T.b Joshua Predicted Michael Jackson's Sudden Death by AbuZola3(m): 7:06pm On Feb 12, 2010
Joshua is ashawo, he slept with bisola
Re: Pastor T.b Joshua Predicted Michael Jackson's Sudden Death by pmartins: 7:33pm On Feb 12, 2010
did u caught him with your mother,so why are u acting like a low child. that is a rumors, people will always want to spoil people that has achieve, but they will never get there.whether you believe it or not T.B JOSHUA IS A MAN  OF God.
Re: Pastor T.b Joshua Predicted Michael Jackson's Sudden Death by busoye19: 7:48pm On Feb 12, 2010
Abuzola, Tell us, what positive impacts your ISLAM has made in the lives of the people? None. Except VIOLENCE, KILLING, LOOTING. You know how many people your BLOOD SUCKING, MUHAMMED FOLLOWERS has rendered useless and killed all over the places.

Stop castigating the Man, whom God is using to alleviate the suffering of many. Unlike your blood sucking brothers.

I don't blame you, you take after your Demon(blood sucking demon) MUHAMMED. Fools.
Re: Pastor T.b Joshua Predicted Michael Jackson's Sudden Death by AbuZola3(m): 8:11pm On Feb 12, 2010
Martin, why u insult my mum, why ?

@busoye: islam made me a good and safeguard my life with bliss
Re: Pastor T.b Joshua Predicted Michael Jackson's Sudden Death by pmartins: 8:22pm On Feb 12, 2010
am sure u dont have a mother, becos if u have they will teach you what it takes to respect people that are more than you and your family entirely.thank u bomber
Re: Pastor T.b Joshua Predicted Michael Jackson's Sudden Death by MrCrackles(m): 8:25pm On Feb 12, 2010
TB Joshua needs to shut the fu/ck up. . . .
Re: Pastor T.b Joshua Predicted Michael Jackson's Sudden Death by AbuZola3(m): 8:32pm On Feb 12, 2010
Martin, you sound misguided and deluded, what a pity
Re: Pastor T.b Joshua Predicted Michael Jackson's Sudden Death by Revealer: 8:34pm On Feb 12, 2010
MrCrackles and Abuzola: the two of you have become so very predictable, that I will conclude that any body that comes out today to say that you both are round the bend must be very stupid. Una no get work ni, wey be say na to dey tackle TB Joshua. if the two of u really think he is fake y not for instance pray to ur God to render him powerless?

Evry single second, the two of u sought cheap popularity on NL, one i must say, you have unfortunately gotten. But the truth is this: ABUZOLA AND MRCRACLES ARE THE TWO MOST IRRELEVANT POSTERS ON NL AS WELL AS THE STUPIDEST.

That is ur reputation!
Re: Pastor T.b Joshua Predicted Michael Jackson's Sudden Death by MrCrackles(m): 8:36pm On Feb 12, 2010
Revealer:

MrCrackles and Abuzola: the two of you have become so very predictable, that I will conclude that any body that comes out today to say that you both are round the bend must be very silly. Una no get work ni, wey be say na to dey tackle TB Joshua. if the two of u really think he is fake y not for instance pray to your God to render him powerless?

Evry single second, the two of u sought cheap popularity on NL, one i must say, you have unfortunately gotten. But the truth is this: ABUZOLA AND MRCRACLES ARE THE TWO MOST IRRELEVANT POSTERS ON NL AS WELL AS THE STUPIDEST.

That is your reputation!
Will you get lost. . . Raaaasclat
I am entitled to my opinion about the fraud called TB Joshua
If you are not happy with it, swallow some dangleberries. . .
Stopco/ck headed tosser!!!
Re: Pastor T.b Joshua Predicted Michael Jackson's Sudden Death by busoye19: 8:37pm On Feb 12, 2010
Abuzola, you're selfish. The reflection of your islam is already showing in your life. You're concerned about yourself alone, what of others.

What positive impact has your religion made in the lives of the people.

T.B. Joshua is giving scholarships and other good things to both christians and none-christians, I know people who benefited from such gesture.

Go to the north and see Almajiris all over the places begging for food. And if you ask them, they'll say Almajiri(begging) is part of Islam. Islam is all about enslaving people.
Re: Pastor T.b Joshua Predicted Michael Jackson's Sudden Death by AbuZola3(m): 8:42pm On Feb 12, 2010
Busoye - am not selfish, islam had brough tanquility and harmony, why not gve sharia law a chance and i bet u will ve alot to say
Re: Pastor T.b Joshua Predicted Michael Jackson's Sudden Death by Revealer: 8:51pm On Feb 12, 2010
MrCrackles:

Will you get lost. . . Raaaasclat
I am entitled to my opinion about the fraud called TB Joshua
If you are not happy with it, swallow some dangleberries. . .
Stopco/ck headed tosser!!!

Well just as i said: Mr Crackles has once again confirmed hwow predictable and unbearing he is.
What a pitty, only u carry 19000+ post for NL, i sure say na stupid ones them be.

Go and get a job!
Re: Pastor T.b Joshua Predicted Michael Jackson's Sudden Death by busoye19: 8:54pm On Feb 12, 2010
Harmony or what did you say?

Forget about Sharia. The propagators of Sharia are corrupt. I know what they're doing in secret.

Sharia is for poor people, have you seen where they use sharia against any rich person in this country. You're deceiving your selfs. My advise for you is to turn to jesus christ, don't be deceived.
Re: Pastor T.b Joshua Predicted Michael Jackson's Sudden Death by AbuZola3(m): 8:56pm On Feb 12, 2010
Pls go to saudi and see the reality

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Download The Seventh Book Of Moses / Pastor Who Buried Humans In His Church Foundation Finally Got Arrested[see Photo / Don't Use IJN To Replace In Jesus Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.