Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,249 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:25 AM

Is It Bad? i Asked Her If We Can Have The Last Sex Together. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Bad? i Asked Her If We Can Have The Last Sex Together. (4107 Views)

This Lady Asked Her Boyfriend For Roses For Valentine, But See What She Got / "Allow Your Husband Marry His Girlfriend & Have Sex Together" - Linda Uju / She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Bad? i Asked Her If We Can Have The Last Sex Together. by LeksideOLM(m): 11:26pm On Jan 27, 2016
My GF of about 8 month request to break. She accused me of unseriousness with her.
After much pleading, i also decided to free her. So i asked her if we can have the last sex together.

Pls is anything wrong with my request?
Re: Is It Bad? i Asked Her If We Can Have The Last Sex Together. by Code45: 11:28pm On Jan 27, 2016
Your eye no dey comot for something.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Bad? i Asked Her If We Can Have The Last Sex Together. by ggrin(f): 11:29pm On Jan 27, 2016
Olojukokoro omodeangry

3 Likes

Re: Is It Bad? i Asked Her If We Can Have The Last Sex Together. by Kingsasian(m): 11:30pm On Jan 27, 2016
Since when sex become last supper?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Bad? i Asked Her If We Can Have The Last Sex Together. by Emac34: 11:31pm On Jan 27, 2016
e good nah but no dey surprise when she later come back say belle nah ur own

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Bad? i Asked Her If We Can Have The Last Sex Together. by Synzu(m): 11:32pm On Jan 27, 2016
LeksideOLM:
My GF of about 8 month request to break. She accused me of unseriousness with her.
After much pleading, i also decided to free her. So i asked her if we can have the last sex together.

Yes. You're a bloated fool. That's what's wrong with your request.

Get outta this section with you useless question.

6 Likes

Re: Is It Bad? i Asked Her If We Can Have The Last Sex Together. by ucnwafor(m): 11:48pm On Jan 27, 2016
Op no wonder u are a lake side nigga
Re: Is It Bad? i Asked Her If We Can Have The Last Sex Together. by doubleZ88(m): 11:58pm On Jan 27, 2016
wat will u gain if u have d last ngebu with her if not regrets dat will come after?
it will make u crave for more sex.
just saying

2 Likes

Re: Is It Bad? i Asked Her If We Can Have The Last Sex Together. by emmchi(m): 12:10am On Jan 28, 2016
Break-up s*x is allowed.

1 Like

Re: Is It Bad? i Asked Her If We Can Have The Last Sex Together. by peacengine(m): 12:17am On Jan 28, 2016
Synzu:

grin My nigga
Re: Is It Bad? i Asked Her If We Can Have The Last Sex Together. by Nobody: 12:32am On Jan 28, 2016
OP, odika ihe na'e meghi na'isi.
Re: Is It Bad? i Asked Her If We Can Have The Last Sex Together. by Nobody: 12:41am On Jan 28, 2016
U will b extemporaneously radished (Greek interpret please) for this utter jabber angry if I were the chic
Re: Is It Bad? i Asked Her If We Can Have The Last Sex Together. by Tyviv(f): 2:46am On Jan 28, 2016
Na so the thing sweet you reach? What's last sex?
Re: Is It Bad? i Asked Her If We Can Have The Last Sex Together. by Nobody: 4:05am On Jan 28, 2016
Smh, nd wat was her reply biko? undecided undecided undecided

A hot slap I guess cheesy
Re: Is It Bad? i Asked Her If We Can Have The Last Sex Together. by Nobody: 4:05am On Jan 28, 2016
Synzu:

yoh niqqa!
Re: Is It Bad? i Asked Her If We Can Have The Last Sex Together. by Nobody: 6:00am On Jan 28, 2016
Decker:
OP, odika ihe na'e meghi na'isi.
. Guy igbo gi a kakwara aka...just reading comments thou
Re: Is It Bad? i Asked Her If We Can Have The Last Sex Together. by Synzu(m): 6:28am On Jan 28, 2016
naughtynaughty:
yoh niqqa!
Holla mami? cheesy
Re: Is It Bad? i Asked Her If We Can Have The Last Sex Together. by idinc(m): 6:47am On Jan 28, 2016
Real men don't ask for 'last sex' Okafor's Law will eventually take its cause

2 Likes

Re: Is It Bad? i Asked Her If We Can Have The Last Sex Together. by Syphax(m): 6:50am On Jan 28, 2016
LeksideOLM:

So you can't live without sex?
Re: Is It Bad? i Asked Her If We Can Have The Last Sex Together. by cruzita(f): 6:51am On Jan 28, 2016
ODE which kind last sex be dat?
Re: Is It Bad? i Asked Her If We Can Have The Last Sex Together. by Nobody: 7:16am On Jan 28, 2016
Hope she called u goat
Re: Is It Bad? i Asked Her If We Can Have The Last Sex Together. by Biim: 7:23am On Jan 28, 2016
Really? No wonder she thinks you aren't serious with her.

1 Like

Re: Is It Bad? i Asked Her If We Can Have The Last Sex Together. by fullstreets: 7:25am On Jan 28, 2016
Diz sex is termed 'Forget me not' sex, it's allowed.

1 Like

Re: Is It Bad? i Asked Her If We Can Have The Last Sex Together. by sayyid(m): 7:27am On Jan 28, 2016
Did she allow u to av d last sex with her? Or wat was her response
Re: Is It Bad? i Asked Her If We Can Have The Last Sex Together. by LeksideOLM(m): 8:33am On Jan 28, 2016
You got it bro...
Just wanna do d last banging so dat she will never 4get me
Re: Is It Bad? i Asked Her If We Can Have The Last Sex Together. by LeksideOLM(m): 8:42am On Jan 28, 2016
naughtynaughty:
Smh, nd wat was her reply biko? undecided undecided undecided

A hot slap I guess cheesy

she just said NO, though i asked her on d phone, assuming i asked her when holding her hands face to face, i knw where to turn her on and she won't resist..

She's still dey call me sha, i knw very soon i will get her.
Re: Is It Bad? i Asked Her If We Can Have The Last Sex Together. by Nobody: 8:47am On Jan 28, 2016
Synzu:

Holla mami? cheesy
am gud gud.

*pointingaFuckenLoadedGun@urHead* tell me u dnt hav 272 oda accnts nd aw pull the fucke.n t.rigger tongue
Re: Is It Bad? i Asked Her If We Can Have The Last Sex Together. by Smellymouth: 8:47am On Jan 28, 2016
Nice gesture OP..

Fvck her punna dry grin
Re: Is It Bad? i Asked Her If We Can Have The Last Sex Together. by Nobody: 8:49am On Jan 28, 2016
LeksideOLM:

she just said NO, though i asked her on d phone, assuming i asked her when holding her hands face to face, i knw where to turn her on and she won't resist..

Superstory! undecided Did a hot slap follow ur request? No! Finish! Don't come here formin James Bond
Re: Is It Bad? i Asked Her If We Can Have The Last Sex Together. by Synzu(m): 8:52am On Jan 28, 2016
naughtynaughty:
am gud gud.

*pointingaFuckenLoadedGun@urHead* tell me u dnt hav 272 oda accnts nd aw pull the fucke.n t.rigger tongue

Lol @ 272 accounts?? Nah.. I've got just this one grin

Don't blame me, others have been incarcerated sad
Re: Is It Bad? i Asked Her If We Can Have The Last Sex Together. by Smellymouth: 8:53am On Jan 28, 2016
LeksideOLM:

Invite her over, and fvck d punna undecideddry.
That's what we call -- "Send off party " grin
Re: Is It Bad? i Asked Her If We Can Have The Last Sex Together. by Nobody: 8:57am On Jan 28, 2016
Synzu:

Lol @ 272 accounts?? Nah.. I've got just this one grin

Don't blame me, others have been incarcerated sad
grin if u like use AbokiBoy or ObamaSon for ur nxt moniker..we wie stil fish u out wit our microscope grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Was Screaming Loud And Disturbing Neighbours While He Did It / 8 Words That Are More Powerful Than ‘I Love You’ In Relationship / Is Marriage An Achievement?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.