Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,286 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

I Was Screaming Loud And Disturbing Neighbours While He Did It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Was Screaming Loud And Disturbing Neighbours While He Did It (4111 Views)

Neighbours Are Tired Of Our Moaning; Nigerian Man Shares Photos Of Oyinbo Babe / I Was Knacking The Back And Jennifer My Pastor's Wife Was Screaming Loud (pics) / Mary Was Screaming On My Bed While I Did My Thing, but i no send am (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Screaming Loud And Disturbing Neighbours While He Did It by Fadekebisola(f): 11:05am On May 27, 2016
i was screaming so loud and disturbed the neighbours to come to the aid of a young boy who was been beaten by the step dad simply because he didnt buy the exact maggi he was told to buy..he bought star instead of my chef..if not me the small boy would have been beaten to stupor .
Re: I Was Screaming Loud And Disturbing Neighbours While He Did It by deskhal(m): 11:09am On May 27, 2016
Fadekebisola:
i was screaming so loud and disturbed the neighbours to come to the aid of a young boy who was been beaten by the step dad simply because he didnt buy the exact maggi he was told to buy..he bought star instead of my chef..if not me the small boy would have been beaten to stupor .
Misleading title
Re: I Was Screaming Loud And Disturbing Neighbours While He Did It by CLIQBOY(m): 11:21am On May 27, 2016
F**king Troll

3 Likes

Re: I Was Screaming Loud And Disturbing Neighbours While He Did It by maxwelloweezy(m): 11:35am On May 27, 2016
undecided
Re: I Was Screaming Loud And Disturbing Neighbours While He Did It by guyXander(m): 11:47am On May 27, 2016
hahaha.
thunder fire you and your title

1 Like

Re: I Was Screaming Loud And Disturbing Neighbours While He Did It by guyXander(m): 11:47am On May 27, 2016
hahaha. thunder fire you and your title

1 Like

Re: I Was Screaming Loud And Disturbing Neighbours While He Did It by kestino(m): 11:48am On May 27, 2016
attention seekers

1 Like

Re: I Was Screaming Loud And Disturbing Neighbours While He Did It by Nobody: 11:53am On May 27, 2016
lol
Re: I Was Screaming Loud And Disturbing Neighbours While He Did It by kullozone(m): 11:55am On May 27, 2016
Boring...You Don't Even Know How To Troll.Go Learn More.
Re: I Was Screaming Loud And Disturbing Neighbours While He Did It by Ucheosefoh(m): 12:17pm On May 27, 2016
Damn

Re: I Was Screaming Loud And Disturbing Neighbours While He Did It by qboi3000: 1:09pm On May 27, 2016
undecided mtchewwwww

Re: I Was Screaming Loud And Disturbing Neighbours While He Did It by Nobody: 1:11pm On May 27, 2016
Fadekebisola:
Hey miss troll.
Re: I Was Screaming Loud And Disturbing Neighbours While He Did It by Nobody: 2:19pm On May 27, 2016
CLIQBOY:
F**king Troll
She's an Ass!
Re: I Was Screaming Loud And Disturbing Neighbours While He Did It by rose54321: 2:22pm On May 27, 2016
Lol, this shows how the human mind works...
Re: I Was Screaming Loud And Disturbing Neighbours While He Did It by Bartork(m): 2:46pm On May 27, 2016
Fadekebisola

Keep @ it
Re: I Was Screaming Loud And Disturbing Neighbours While He Did It by Inuwamuhammadaim(m): 2:47pm On May 27, 2016
mtchewwww
Re: I Was Screaming Loud And Disturbing Neighbours While He Did It by Nobody: 2:48pm On May 27, 2016
SMH
Re: I Was Screaming Loud And Disturbing Neighbours While He Did It by Erums(m): 4:11pm On May 27, 2016
op i pity your life
Re: I Was Screaming Loud And Disturbing Neighbours While He Did It by UyiIredia(m): 4:21pm On May 27, 2016
Fadekebisola:

Lol. Why u come decieve us na ?
Re: I Was Screaming Loud And Disturbing Neighbours While He Did It by Nobody: 6:53pm On May 27, 2016
Yes, u did the right thing by raising the alarm to draw the neighbors attention. or if i am not mistaken puna 4 maggi.... am i
Re: I Was Screaming Loud And Disturbing Neighbours While He Did It by Dannidom(m): 7:11pm On May 27, 2016
Nice story impressive did you forget to jump inside lagoon after that
Re: I Was Screaming Loud And Disturbing Neighbours While He Did It by slytubadth(m): 7:17pm On May 27, 2016
i av seen two of your threads already 2day and am ganna be blunt with you. you shouldnt be on any social media cos you suck at it..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

why are they like dat / I Have Been Charmed By A Girl. / Ladies Don't Let This Guy Handle Your Brest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.