Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,290 members, 7,822,437 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Guy Blasts Girl Over "Good Morning" Greeting - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy Blasts Girl Over "Good Morning" Greeting (48968 Views)

Angry Guy Blasts Lady For Snubbing His Chats (screenshot) / Comparing Of Nigerian Women With Michelle Obama: Guy Blasts Nigerian Men / Man Blasts Girl Who Asked Him For Money But Refused Him Sex Cos They Just Met (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy Blasts Girl Over "Good Morning" Greeting by Lordprez: 12:02pm On Jan 28, 2016
Skybee1:
sharap n learn gud manners
where is d bad manners is saying "same"... maybe you should

Gerarahere and work on minding ur fvckin businessangry
Re: Guy Blasts Girl Over "Good Morning" Greeting by tosyne2much(m): 12:04pm On Jan 28, 2016
Naughtysite:

What of " K " , " Yea "... ?
Na dat one worst pass ooooo. A lady who replies that way can't even last up to one hour in my list cheesy
Re: Guy Blasts Girl Over "Good Morning" Greeting by Lordprez: 12:08pm On Jan 28, 2016
dirk:
[color=#990000][/color] I see distortion in your thinking cry
I wish I see that too... buh I don't

Dude over reacted... he should apologize to the chick jare
Re: Guy Blasts Girl Over "Good Morning" Greeting by JayJustus(m): 12:18pm On Jan 28, 2016
wkkwl:

Some of them are just blank olodos.

NoFuture ambitions.

Someone will come here and be clamouring for gender equality,make i catch that person first.

What do you have to offer.

Nada.
So ladies keepshut.

my nigga dem do you strong thing hahahahahaa...your vexing meter don red be dat ooooo..hahaha...you need to see my "ignore list"...they will say hi first but to keep up that conversation you will become a police officer #InterrogationStyle yet they will come on here and start claiming rights like what...many don't even know their left from right only hide behind some cheap makeup
Re: Guy Blasts Girl Over "Good Morning" Greeting by JayJustus(m): 12:22pm On Jan 28, 2016
niggi4life:
Most guys taking sides with some of these irresponsible girls haven't traveled out of Nigeria before and so they believe that's the way most girls are..

My last trip to the UK, I was feeling like a king as those pretty white babes were just smiling at me. You will see a girl walk up to you and say Hi first. She would ask for a favour(and your naija mentality go think say she wan beg for money..lol) meanwhile she wants you to snap a picture of her with her friends.
U greet an average oyinbo girl hi and she smiles and says hello... Even in the UK, the naija girls are still d same..(na so dem go dey strong face like shiit)
I no blame dem sha, I blame d guys wey dey trouble dem

preach my nigga PREACH!!! plain truth down there
Re: Guy Blasts Girl Over "Good Morning" Greeting by Donnyperry(m): 12:29pm On Jan 28, 2016
Oliviaarims:
Guys are just too fast to strt bashing a woman. What is it? It's a normal thing for some ppl to reply "same" to a greeting. Will u strt forcing them to reply u in the exact manner u greeted them? If u don't like the response, simple.. Don't greet.

It's really not by force o... Nobody should put up with what they aren't comfortable with as long as their lives don't depend on it. Rather than ranting and showing so much pain. A girl isn't being responsive nd u think she's giving u attitude, stop chatting with her or delete her if u wish..

That's why when I see some ppl and they strt asking for my number or sth, I just tell them simply that there's nothing we'd be talking about. It's not just the girls. Some guys don't effing know how to hold a conversation...

That speaks a lot
Re: Guy Blasts Girl Over "Good Morning" Greeting by karleone(m): 12:48pm On Jan 28, 2016
chrisifeanyi:

---Just this morning I got an alert for my SIWES allowance after 5 years.

Like seriously
Re: Guy Blasts Girl Over "Good Morning" Greeting by toprealman: 12:55pm On Jan 28, 2016
Donnyperry:

Bro, u better finish wetin u start oh.... grin
Ok nah....how far?
Re: Guy Blasts Girl Over "Good Morning" Greeting by MedKen: 1:01pm On Jan 28, 2016
repogirl:
Lol, so because heis jobless and sends her a message, She should now leave everything she's doing to answer his idle chat?
Who da .... is he? undecided

ma are you telling me that greeting someone in the morning is a sign of joblessness?

let's call a spade a spade na

yes she could have been busy but it won't reduce her worth if she told him so....COURTESY
Re: Guy Blasts Girl Over "Good Morning" Greeting by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jan 28, 2016
kenny905:
If I'd shown her am a rich nigga, she could have fall for me ryt away..so wen I say some girls are simply naive u berra believe that dough, cuz I Av seen enough

That's indisputable... Some girls are a lot of silly things. But so, are some guys too. A good number of them.
Re: Guy Blasts Girl Over "Good Morning" Greeting by missingrib(f): 1:15pm On Jan 28, 2016
tosyne2much:
If I'm chatting with a lady and she replies me with the word "same", that's the end of our chat
u ain't serious are u?u think its every situation that calls for long conversation and moreover don't u guys too reply ladies with the word same......abeeggy
Re: Guy Blasts Girl Over "Good Morning" Greeting by missingrib(f): 1:21pm On Jan 28, 2016
Donnyperry:

That speaks a lot
that's the point.. when a guy ask for fone number from a lady and she refuse to give it means she is forming but on a actual sense what is d necessity of giving out ur number when you know there is nothing u guyz can discuss or talk about.
Re: Guy Blasts Girl Over "Good Morning" Greeting by Donnyperry(m): 2:00pm On Jan 28, 2016
missingrib:
that's the point.. when a guy ask for fone number from a lady and she refuse to give it means she is forming but on a actual sense what is d necessity of giving out ur number when you know there is nothing u guyz can discuss or talk about.

Babe, u are simply putting the cart before the horse, don't be too quick to conclude that the guy has nothing to tell you. Why not give him the benefit of a doubt to hear what he has to say, it may surprise u that the said guy may have so much to tell you that could be beneficial.
Re: Guy Blasts Girl Over "Good Morning" Greeting by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jan 28, 2016
Teempakguy:
oh come on. don't be a sexist goat. grin grin
Lol. Very funny. See as una dey para over the truth. Why is the dude getting so worked up and trying to lecture somebody just because they didn't answer him for a few hours. What if she was busy or she forgot him? Life happens. He should stop whining like a 3 moth old baby.
I'm only bothering to answer you because I know u, the rest of the people quoting me should just calm down and not even bother

mira4u:
Pained nigga.
Exactly. He looks kinda foolish.
Re: Guy Blasts Girl Over "Good Morning" Greeting by sheyoroniyen(m): 2:33pm On Jan 28, 2016
kaziblake:
somehow.
i see cool
Re: Guy Blasts Girl Over "Good Morning" Greeting by Odunharry(m): 2:52pm On Jan 28, 2016
niggi4life:
Most guys taking sides with some of these irresponsible girls haven't traveled out of Nigeria before and so they believe that's the way most girls are..

My last trip to the UK, I was feeling like a king as those pretty white babes were just smiling at me. You will see a girl walk up to you and say Hi first. She would ask for a favour(and your naija mentality go think say she wan beg for money..lol) meanwhile she wants you to snap a picture of her with her friends.
U greet an average oyinbo girl hi and she smiles and says hello... Even in the UK, the naija girls are still d same..(na so dem go dey strong face like shiit)
I no blame dem sha, I blame d guys wey dey trouble dem
lol...

1 Like

Re: Guy Blasts Girl Over "Good Morning" Greeting by noblegrex: 4:01pm On Jan 28, 2016
Syphax:

It ain't their fault. It's not easy to think with a brain that is full of shawarma.
Even the ugly and saucy ones think they should be given a special treatment by men.
Nkita rachakwa unu ike! Ndi ara.
kai habaa!walahii.that's the most annoying thing.I don't know what's under them or in front of them or what they're carrying that makes them feel they deserve special treat and the worst of it all is;they're not wise about it.well,some men are actually boosting that their stvpid-useless nonsense thing called ego. Rubish
Re: Guy Blasts Girl Over "Good Morning" Greeting by Donnyperry(m): 4:19pm On Jan 28, 2016
toprealman:
Ok nah....how far?
I dey oh, bro. How ur side?
Re: Guy Blasts Girl Over "Good Morning" Greeting by kenny905(m): 4:23pm On Jan 28, 2016
Oliviaarims:

That's indisputable... Some girls are a lot of silly things. But so, are some guys too. A good number of them.
no doubt about that, but what's there if u reply a simple greeting? That b***Ch was just rude ßro
Re: Guy Blasts Girl Over "Good Morning" Greeting by missingrib(f): 4:31pm On Jan 28, 2016
Donnyperry:

Babe, u are simply putting the cart before the horse, don't be too quick to conclude that the guy has nothing to tell you. Why not give him the benefit of a doubt to hear what he has to say, it may surprise u that the said guy may have so much to tell you that could be beneficial.
first impression they say matters a lot.so what more is there to say
Re: Guy Blasts Girl Over "Good Morning" Greeting by toprealman: 4:54pm On Jan 28, 2016
Donnyperry:

I dey oh, bro. How ur side?
we bam.
Re: Guy Blasts Girl Over "Good Morning" Greeting by wkkwl: 5:21pm On Jan 28, 2016
JayJustus:

my nigga dem do you strong thing hahahahahaa...your vexing meter don red be dat ooooo..hahaha...you need to see my "ignore list"...they will say hi first but to keep up that conversation you will become a police officer #InterrogationStyle yet they will come on here and start claiming rights like what...many don't even know their left from right only hide behind some cheap makeup

Some don't have anything to offer seriously.

Seriously some of them are just only good for banging.

I was asking one where do you see your self in the next 5 years..

she said I will be at home now..

I was like doing what, she said she don't know...

That day I knew I have been chatting with a looser

1 Like

Re: Guy Blasts Girl Over "Good Morning" Greeting by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jan 28, 2016
MrsPhyno:
The guy is a loser. Abeg. It's too early to even list the reasons why his rant was unnecessary and lame.

Am I sensing a growing resentment towards the men? Hmmm...
Don't get me wrong. I totally agree with you on this issue, although not on your choice of words. Yes, the man didn't consider if the lady was busy or if she didn't have access to her phone, so his reply was a bit too aggressive and over the top.

However, I have noticed a similar pattern in the way you tackle issues involving males and females. I have come across few of your comments and apologies if I may sound rude, but you tend to be a bit biased in your judgment and belligerent when arguing; slightly slandering the opposite gender and always favoring your gender even when they obviously carry part of the blame.
I hope everything is okay? Did any guy do something "bad" to you or to someone you know?
And please, the above is more of a rhetorical question, so you are not obliged to reply.
Re: Guy Blasts Girl Over "Good Morning" Greeting by Maikey: 6:06pm On Jan 28, 2016
CharleyCharley:

nigerian females are quite crass, uncouth & impolite on social media though.

But someone who's busy with important stuff won't have time to throw childish tantrums on bbm. she beg you for your greeting?

See how he came off as "desperate" now. SMH

These days, na to dey your lane, you don't force anything. Be it coversations, relationships, friendships.
Just sit back, relax & chill. What's yours is yours cool cool

Charle... You talk sense!

*bar man, 1 bottle of chilled Orijin for this my man*
Re: Guy Blasts Girl Over "Good Morning" Greeting by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jan 28, 2016
kenny905:
no doubt about that, but what's there if u reply a simple greeting? That b***Ch was just rude ßro

Bro?
Re: Guy Blasts Girl Over "Good Morning" Greeting by adorablengel: 6:59pm On Jan 28, 2016
but is anything wrong with replying same? if na mi him 4 tell mi weda i begged him 4 greetin. yeye d smell
Re: Guy Blasts Girl Over "Good Morning" Greeting by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jan 28, 2016
Decker:

Am I sensing a growing resentment towards the men? Hmmm...
Don't get me wrong. I totally agree with you on this issue, although not on your choice of words. Yes, the man didn't consider if the lady was busy or if she didn't have access to her phone, so his reply was a bit too aggressive and over the top.

However, I have noticed a similar pattern in the way you tackle issues involving males and females. I have come across few of your comments and apologies if I may sound rude, but you tend to be a bit biased in your judgment and belligerent when arguing; slightly slandering the opposite gender and always favoring your gender even when they obviously carry part of the blame.
I hope everything is okay? Did any guy do something "bad" to you or to someone you know?
And please, the above is more of a rhetorical question, so you are not obliged to reply.
Loooool. Not really growing and I wouldn't classify it a resentment but you're not completely wrong sha grin

I think once in a while I just say whatever it is I'm thinking. And that can come off as very intense or rude. Lol weird that ur asking me these questions when the majority of dudes on NL are a gazillion times worse about this kinda thing but

Good eye, detective Decker grin
Re: Guy Blasts Girl Over "Good Morning" Greeting by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jan 28, 2016
MrsPhyno:

Loooool. Not really growing and I wouldn't classify it a resentment but you're not completely wrong sha grin

I think once in a while I just say whatever it is I'm thinking. And that can come off as very intense or rude. Lol weird that ur asking me these questions when the majority of dudes on NL are a gazillion times worse about this kinda thing but

Good eye, detective Decker grin

Yeah, I agree. Lots of guys here are sexists and misogynist douchebags. But there are still the good ones who uphold equity and truth, and are unbiased when airing their opinions, irrespective of gender... like me for instance. tongue

And about the eye; it's a gift. wink
Re: Guy Blasts Girl Over "Good Morning" Greeting by dominusgai(m): 7:58pm On Jan 28, 2016
hell yes the day i feel like, and sometimes i dont even anser i just nod and if u feel that is bad u can go hug transformer
minnato:

Now who dey rant pass.

Anyway lemme just ask you a question

If you are walking on the road and someone tells you "good morning"... Do you reply with same..

Now pls shut up already.
Re: Guy Blasts Girl Over "Good Morning" Greeting by kenny905(m): 8:21pm On Jan 28, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Bro?
Go furck urself alright
Re: Guy Blasts Girl Over "Good Morning" Greeting by emymeeky: 8:41pm On Jan 28, 2016
written:

We never thrash dis one finish oga titus wan open another gutter Avenue here. Pls pls go look 4 a 'thank U' elsewhere oo . Its too early to provoke a war even Russia couldn't.

Why u quote me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aisha Laah, Lady Whose Fiance Married Her Close Friend, Stuns In New Photos / Man And Lady Seen Exchanging Contact While On Bike. Photos And Video / My Girl Hacked My Phone, Threatening To Release My Chats And Private Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.