Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

I Feel The World Is Coming To An End - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Feel The World Is Coming To An End (664 Views)

Small signs to show The End Is Coming / Is TB Joshua's Argentina Prophecy Coming To Pass? / Dear Atheist, Do You Feel The Need To Be Thankful? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Feel The World Is Coming To An End by Monicaa: 3:50am On Jun 28, 2009
After Michael's death nd so much catastrophies, I feel maybe endtime is near or sumthing. Does any1 feel me on this?
Re: I Feel The World Is Coming To An End by Tudor6(f): 5:48am On Jun 28, 2009
The end time has been 'near' for over 2000 years. . . . You have said nothing new.
Re: I Feel The World Is Coming To An End by manmustwac(m): 9:12pm On Jun 28, 2009
I feel that the end of the day is coming smiley
Re: I Feel The World Is Coming To An End by jagunlabi(m): 12:23pm On Jun 29, 2009
I feel the end of this month go be tomorrow. grin
Re: I Feel The World Is Coming To An End by Duroe: 1:19pm On Jun 29, 2009
The end of the world will not be determined by our feelings or the death of any human being no matter how influential or popular he/she may be. The Creator of heavens and earth stillexercise His discretion over all things and only Him has the fival say on what happens to the earth. Not even the threat of nuclear weapons should make you feel as if the world is coming to an end.
What is certain is that 'it is appointed unto man once to die (by whatever means it comes) and after this comes Judgement'.
You only need to make sure you do not die in your sin by repenting, accepting Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Saviour.
Re: I Feel The World Is Coming To An End by goodguy100(m): 5:11pm On Jun 29, 2009
Guy, what did  michaels death have to do with the world coming to an end. Who is he? Somebody like u and me with two eyes.
Re: I Feel The World Is Coming To An End by Tudor6(f): 5:44pm On Jun 29, 2009
So was jesus and today some deluded people call him a 'god'. . .

(1) (Reply)

Discussion On Christian Relationship / The Beauty Of The Creation / The Power Working In Impossibilities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.