Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,226 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Advice Me: I Am Sleeping With My Brother’s Wife And She Doesn’t Want It To Stop - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Me: I Am Sleeping With My Brother’s Wife And She Doesn’t Want It To Stop (20291 Views)

“She Doesn’t Deserve You If She Doesn’t Pay You Allowance” – Female Twitter User / I Am Sleeping With My Blood Sister Out Of No Choice- I Need Help! / ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advice Me: I Am Sleeping With My Brother’s Wife And She Doesn’t Want It To Stop by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jan 28, 2016
U dont need advice cos we do, she said u will regret it
Re: Advice Me: I Am Sleeping With My Brother’s Wife And She Doesn’t Want It To Stop by Googleus(m): 4:42pm On Jan 28, 2016
is dat u chinedu
Re: Advice Me: I Am Sleeping With My Brother’s Wife And She Doesn’t Want It To Stop by calculator123(m): 4:45pm On Jan 28, 2016
it arent too late to turn back,but stop now atleast startfrom there
Re: Advice Me: I Am Sleeping With My Brother’s Wife And She Doesn’t Want It To Stop by bluice2(m): 5:06pm On Jan 28, 2016
I blame "African Magic for this. Now see the outcome.....twilight stories. Dude please start watching Nat Geo Wild so you could tell us how an anaconda swallowed an alligator. undecided That may be easier to believe
Re: Advice Me: I Am Sleeping With My Brother’s Wife And She Doesn’t Want It To Stop by folaolu84(f): 6:00pm On Jan 28, 2016
like seriously?
and u still collect your brothers money, stay in his house, eat his food, collect pocket money from his hard earned sweat and u are here talking bull that u want to stop.
that is d day u gonna die mark it.... if u really talking the truth.

Ever hard the feeling ur brother does no cos that game for a year and u think u tazan.
might be waiting for pay back time wen even revenge is the sweetest.

Your brothers wife!!! not her sister or cousin..
You gonna be in rags for LIFE!!!!

1 Like

Re: Advice Me: I Am Sleeping With My Brother’s Wife And She Doesn’t Want It To Stop by calculator123(m): 6:10pm On Jan 28, 2016
[quote author=Googleus post=42408483]is dat u chinedu lol.
Re: Advice Me: I Am Sleeping With My Brother’s Wife And She Doesn’t Want It To Stop by Monalisa185(f): 7:28pm On Jan 28, 2016
Re: Advice Me: I Am Sleeping With My Brother’s Wife And She Doesn’t Want It To Stop by moredollar(m): 7:50pm On Jan 28, 2016
Abisoyee:
http://penastory.com/2016/01/28/advice-me-i-am-sleeping-with-my-brothers-wife-and-she-doesnt-want-it-to-stop/

I am a man of 26 years old and I started living with my brother about four years back when I first came to Lagos. He was unmarried as of when I first came from Abuja but he got married later on and I still kept on staying with him. I don’t know how to explain it but somehow because his wife is a full time housewife and I don’t have a job yet, we always get to be at home alone most of the time. I can’t remember how it started but we have been having sex for like a year now.

My brother has been very good and I feel bad that I am sleeping with his wife. The woman in question is very beautiful and she has threatened that if I tell my brother or stop the affair, she is going to make sure that I regret it for the rest of my life. I don’t know what to do because I don’t know how my brother would react if he finds out that I am sleeping with his wife. If he throws me out, I have nowhere to go and I don’t have money to my name, at the same time I don’t think I want to go on with this affair with his wife.

Please people advice me, what can I do

Find more stuffs on www.penastory.com
Maybe God forgive u and ur brother's wife.........if this story is true
Re: Advice Me: I Am Sleeping With My Brother’s Wife And She Doesn’t Want It To Stop by CaptPlanet(m): 11:14pm On Jan 28, 2016
I think if you really want to stop it, u would have. She can't threaten you knowing fully well that her marriage/reputation is at stake. She has as much to loose as you do so that's not even an issue.

Problem is you're too stupid to continue and you're making dumb excuses for it. Gtfoh!
Re: Advice Me: I Am Sleeping With My Brother’s Wife And She Doesn’t Want It To Stop by dairo123: 11:38pm On Jan 28, 2016
No kontinu. u don marry wife ba. announce ur marriage with her. Ishi aki. law of kama.
Re: Advice Me: I Am Sleeping With My Brother’s Wife And She Doesn’t Want It To Stop by Sugmad247: 1:44pm On Jul 31, 2018
U r goin back 2 the village soon in a disgreatful manner

(1) (2) (Reply)

When Will Romance Section Produce Hot Guy On Here!!!! / All Those Big UNCLES That Disvrigin Us When We Were Small / Dating Nigerian Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.