Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,460 members, 7,812,409 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:57 PM

Nigerian Premier League Clubs And Their Coaches For The New Season - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigerian Premier League Clubs And Their Coaches For The New Season (27584 Views)

Victor Anichebe Slams Those Who Always Go To Clubs And Events / Nigerian Coaches Who Have Coached Foreign Clubs And National Teams / 'no More Home Based Coaches For Nigeria' - NFF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Premier League Clubs And Their Coaches For The New Season by Ponponkon: 9:22pm On Jan 28, 2016
smartleo:

Your predictions are right except MFM FC,my club cannot be relegated.
Do you have seasoned campaigners on your pay list? Niaja league strong o nobe prayer things
Re: Nigerian Premier League Clubs And Their Coaches For The New Season by Ponponkon: 9:28pm On Jan 28, 2016
youngguru23:

U watch UCL... U have watch the overrated foreign leagues
UCL is a bit interesting unlike your so clalled man u barcelona and milian domestic leagues.
Re: Nigerian Premier League Clubs And Their Coaches For The New Season by MaziOmenuko: 9:28pm On Jan 28, 2016
Krasid:
It must be really painful being the 2nd best team in your state.Btw, are you not supposed to crawl before you learn how to walk? Your aim should be to finish at the top half of the league this year and in the next season finish in the top 4.Relax and watch the big boys fight for the league title.

We are not the 2nd best, we are the best in the state! Enyimba is just living on past glories, most of their players were breed and trained by us; we are putting a stop to that already. You will see us in glory this season.

sarutobie:

e dey pain you? we have rusted trophies but you have only cobwebs in your shelf...deal with that!

Your chairman, anyansi agwu has already started parading chikatara as his boy, claiming he brought him to limelight. We all know his antics, he wants to drag the poor boy to aba! That's the only thing he is good for, coming to abia warriors to search for talents. This time around, we will cure him if his 'agwu'. Chikatara will win the highest goal scorer award again with us, then he will move to Europe direct from warriors. Anyansi hasn't yet gotten over the decision by the u23 captain, Obanor's decision to snub Enyimba and come to abia warriors, he knows its the best place to play football.

We will still come to aba again and beat u!
Re: Nigerian Premier League Clubs And Their Coaches For The New Season by Ninilowo(m): 9:30pm On Jan 28, 2016
Where is Justin Tenger, Kadiri Ikhana and Okey Emordi?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Premier League Clubs And Their Coaches For The New Season by youngguru23(m): 9:33pm On Jan 28, 2016
Ponponkon:
UCL is a bit interesting unlike your so clalled man u barcelona and milian domestic leagues.

No be Dem dy play the cup...

UCL = Uefa Champions League

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Premier League Clubs And Their Coaches For The New Season by MaziOmenuko: 9:36pm On Jan 28, 2016
sarutobie:

too bad there is nothing you can do about that if we want chikatara..we have the money and the pedigree...

He ain't going to Enyimba; go and tell that to anyasi agwu. Chikatara already knows how u guys took abalogu and Chima uluocha from warriors and ruined their careers. Abalogu was an exciting talent to watch when he played for warriors, you guys took him and frustrated his career. Uluocha was the solid rock at the warriors defense and the team captain, u guys took him and turned him to a bench warmer. Chikatara is wiser now!
Re: Nigerian Premier League Clubs And Their Coaches For The New Season by Ponponkon: 9:42pm On Jan 28, 2016
youngguru23:

No be Dem dy play the cup...

UCL = Uefa Champions League
In UCL continental power house meets to play football. It is no longer a case of Real madrid vs sporting gijion where a certain CRZ will score 10 goals or Man u vs Wigan where an obssed Rooney will hit hatrick. Talk about Barcelona vs Selima Wanderers. That's UCL for you. I can bet my lats kobo that you've not heard of Selima Wanderers FC before
Re: Nigerian Premier League Clubs And Their Coaches For The New Season by MaziOmenuko: 9:47pm On Jan 28, 2016
Ponponkon:
Are you sure you're an Abian? Should we now extend politics of clan and tribe to soccer? I may not like OUK but I still love all he did for Enyimba. On pedigree record Enyimba are miles ahead of Abia Warriors. I am a proud supporter of both Abia teams.

Carry your support and remain with Enyimba, we don't want your support. Enyimba are just few trophies ahead of abia warriors, and we are going to dominate and relegated u guys to the background soon enough.

This is not politics, this is football: we are warriors. Gone are the days when the sports budget from the state is channelled totally to Enyimba while my club suffers the brunt. We will win the league, while you will be eliminated in the first round of the caf champions league as usual.
Re: Nigerian Premier League Clubs And Their Coaches For The New Season by Ponponkon: 9:50pm On Jan 28, 2016
MaziOmenuko:

He ain't going to Enyimba; go and tell that to anyasi agwu. Chikatara already knows how u guys took abalogu and Chima uluocha from warriors and ruined their careers. Abalogu was an exciting talent to watch when he played for warriors, you guys took him and frustrated his career. Uluocha was the solid rock at the warriors defense and the team captain, u guys took him and turned him to a bench warmer. Chikatara is wiser now!
But we gave you Bishop Onyeudo Emeka Nwanna and Ogbonnaya Okemiri just to lift you up. You can't even fill your stadium. Umuahia township stadium can only be filled to the brime whenever Enyimba are coming or during PDP ralley. Nna park well before i vex o.
Re: Nigerian Premier League Clubs And Their Coaches For The New Season by youngguru23(m): 9:50pm On Jan 28, 2016
Ponponkon:
In UCL continental power house meets to play football. It is no longer a case of Real madrid vs sporting gijion where a certain CRZ will score 10 goals or Man u vs Wigan where an obssed Rooney will hit hatrick. Talk about Barcelona vs Selima Wanderers. That's UCL for you. I can bet my lats kobo that you've not heard of Selima Wanderers FC before

Its sliema wanderers and Ronaldo dy score four goals against Malmo...

Its league on its own
Re: Nigerian Premier League Clubs And Their Coaches For The New Season by Ponponkon: 9:56pm On Jan 28, 2016
MaziOmenuko:

Carry your support and remain with Enyimba, we don't want your support. Enyimba are just few trophies ahead of abia warriors, and we are going to dominate and relegated u guys to the background soon enough.

This is not politics, this is football: we are warriors. Gone are the days when the sports budget from the state is channelled totally to Enyimba while my club suffers the brunt. We will win the league, while you will be eliminated in the first round of the caf champions league as usual.
See me see trouble o,I swear if not for my closeness with Uncle Emeka Inyama I would have just kpachiela ego Abia Warriors. Don't cross the red line with me bro. I know how happy the whole warriors team were when they used Aba as their venue last season.
Re: Nigerian Premier League Clubs And Their Coaches For The New Season by Ponponkon: 9:59pm On Jan 28, 2016
youngguru23:

Its sliema wanderers and Ronaldo dy score four goals against Malmo...

Its league on its own
90 minutes is 90 minutes everywhere. I rep Naija league
Re: Nigerian Premier League Clubs And Their Coaches For The New Season by Greataausim(m): 10:01pm On Jan 28, 2016
Coachi...... smiley i remembered my coachi when i play 4 my local club bck in d villasmiley tasha guzale-Nyong youths club.

Kudos to my coach Laddan Bosso
Re: Nigerian Premier League Clubs And Their Coaches For The New Season by Xcex: 10:07pm On Jan 28, 2016
i rep The peoples elephant ENYIMBA OF ABA. The NPFL is our own let turn out en mass to support d league this season. I want to c more of d likes of Chikatara dis season. #teanNPFL
Re: Nigerian Premier League Clubs And Their Coaches For The New Season by Bantino(m): 10:12pm On Jan 28, 2016
Scholes007:
is it because d foreign coach?

Not only the coach bro, he brought in some foreign players from Brazil.
Re: Nigerian Premier League Clubs And Their Coaches For The New Season by Scholes007(m): 10:24pm On Jan 28, 2016
Bantino:

Not only the coach bro, he brought in some foreign players from Brazil.
i already know that, one thing is sure you most touch ball in nigeria league. =>No body dey look you face()
Re: Nigerian Premier League Clubs And Their Coaches For The New Season by MaziOmenuko: 10:32pm On Jan 28, 2016
Ponponkon:
But we gave you Bishop Onyeudo Emeka Nwanna and Ogbonnaya Okemiri just to lift you up. You can't even fill your stadium. Umuahia township stadium can only be filled to the brime whenever Enyimba are coming or during PDP ralley. Nna park well before i vex o.

You sent your one-eyed defender to be a Warrior? I laugh in Swahili! Stay on your lane biko! Abia Warriors is class! Keep your one-eyed defenders where they belong, in Aba!
Re: Nigerian Premier League Clubs And Their Coaches For The New Season by gemale(m): 10:33pm On Jan 28, 2016
Finally, 2 Lagos based club in d top flight. Since d era of d oluwole bridge boys (Julius berger) in d early 2000s, D NPFL has been missing 4rm d true football arena. I hope dey don't get relegated. Anyway, I hope d pple's elephant wld do me proud dis upcoming season especially in d champion's league.
Re: Nigerian Premier League Clubs And Their Coaches For The New Season by MaziOmenuko: 10:34pm On Jan 28, 2016
Xcex:
i rep The peoples elephant ENYIMBA OF ABA. The NPFL is our own let turn out en mass to support d league this season. I want to c more of d likes of Chikatara dis season. #teanNPFL

Come and steal him now! Anyansi has inflicted you all with his virus: you guys can't see a Warriors player without salivating.
Re: Nigerian Premier League Clubs And Their Coaches For The New Season by kjhova(m): 10:37pm On Jan 28, 2016
Dexema:
Repping enyimba no doubt, also supporting the lagos teams MFM and ikorodu FC, I hope LASG packages them well and helps the league in the process.

In one breath we all cry for government to hands off football only to clamour for LASG to still assist in packaging the teams.

The newly promoted Lagos clubs should continue the model that got them this far & stay clear from any State funding that may destroy them in a short period.
Re: Nigerian Premier League Clubs And Their Coaches For The New Season by Xcex: 10:39pm On Jan 28, 2016
MaziOmenuko:

Come and steal him now! Anyansi has inflicted you all with his virus: you guys can't see a Warriors player without salivating.
bro i ment i wanna c his lyks n tallent. 2day ago he was sold to wydad casablanca of moroco confirmd by emeka inyanma
Re: Nigerian Premier League Clubs And Their Coaches For The New Season by ewosk: 10:42pm On Jan 28, 2016
UP SEASIDERS!!!!

TEAM #WARRI WOLVES

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Premier League Clubs And Their Coaches For The New Season by gemale(m): 10:43pm On Jan 28, 2016
taiocol:
Top 4 without Warri Wolves? Niqqa please
Isn't gbolahan salami leaving u pple or hasn't he left already? Gud luck reaching top 4 wt out ur top striker & last season's top scorer.
Re: Nigerian Premier League Clubs And Their Coaches For The New Season by ewosk: 10:43pm On Jan 28, 2016
UP SEASIDERS!!!!

TEAM #WARRI WOLVES
Re: Nigerian Premier League Clubs And Their Coaches For The New Season by taiocol: 10:44pm On Jan 28, 2016
Krasid:
I see Enyimba becoming the first Nigerian club to win a treble this season.
Who dash you weed?
Re: Nigerian Premier League Clubs And Their Coaches For The New Season by taiocol: 10:47pm On Jan 28, 2016
MaziOmenuko:

We are not the 2nd best, we are the best in the state! Enyimba is just living on past glories, most of their players were breed and trained by us; we are putting a stop to that already. You will see us in glory this season.

Your chairman, anyansi agwu has already started parading chikatara as his boy, claiming he brought him to limelight. We all know his antics, he wants to drag the poor boy to aba! That's the only thing he is good for, coming to abia warriors to search for talents. This time around, we will cure him if his 'agwu'. Chikatara will win the highest goal scorer award again with us, then he will move to Europe direct from warriors. Anyansi hasn't yet gotten over the decision by the u23 captain, Obanor's decision to snub Enyimba and come to abia warriors, he knows its the best place to play football.

We will still come to aba again and beat u!

grin has he won any golden shoe award before?
Re: Nigerian Premier League Clubs And Their Coaches For The New Season by gemale(m): 10:50pm On Jan 28, 2016
I hope dis season wld b beta Dan last season especially wt payment of players. D embarrassment of players having 2 go on strike over unpaid wages needs 2 stop. LMC shouldn't give d clubs their money until dey have settled all their players. Security @ match venues also needs more tightening up especially 4 match officials lyk referees.
Re: Nigerian Premier League Clubs And Their Coaches For The New Season by taiocol: 10:52pm On Jan 28, 2016
gemale:

Isn't gbolahan salami leaving u pple or hasn't he left already? Gud luck reaching top 4 wt out ur top striker & last season's top scorer.
He ain't going nowhere. Wolves till Barcelona comes for him
Re: Nigerian Premier League Clubs And Their Coaches For The New Season by smartleo(m): 10:53pm On Jan 28, 2016
Ponponkon:
Do you have seasoned campaigners on your pay list? Niaja league strong o nobe prayer things
Don't worry,just watch US as we play
Re: Nigerian Premier League Clubs And Their Coaches For The New Season by MaziOmenuko: 11:01pm On Jan 28, 2016
taiocol:

grin has he won any golden shoe award before?

Yes cheesy

But the shoe didn't have any laces
Re: Nigerian Premier League Clubs And Their Coaches For The New Season by kenzysmith: 4:27am On Jan 29, 2016
MaziOmenuko:

Abia warriors will win the league! You guys at Enyimba are just plain noise makers; after stealing all our talents to go and develop your club, you keep getting knocked out of the champions league prematurely.

I know you guys are planning to come and sign chikatara, as if we are your feeders club!!

local fans rivalry good for our league not sharks and dolphins doing na my brother we dey play make their derby the most boring of all derby in the world
Re: Nigerian Premier League Clubs And Their Coaches For The New Season by wink2015(m): 6:48am On Jan 29, 2016
Ponponkon:
Clubs And Their Coaches For The New Season:

Enyimba INT'L - Paul Aigbogun
Giwa FC - Gbenga Ogunbote
Rangers INT'L - Imama Amapakabo
Niger Tornadoes - Abdul Biffo
MFM FC - Fidelis Ilechukwu
Kano Pillars - Baba Ganaru
Nasarawa United - Kabir Dogo
Dolphins FC - Stanley Eguma
Heartland FC- Bethel Orji
Wikki Tourist - Abdul Maikaba
Lobi Stars - Godwin Koko Uwua
Ifeanyi Ubah - Mitko Dobrev
Platue United - Patrick Mancha
Warri Wolves FC - Sam Okpodu
Abia Warriors - Kennedy Boboye
Elkanemi Warriors - Ladan Bosso
Sunshine Stars - Samson Unuanell
Akwa United - Maurice Cooreman
3SC - Yet to be appointed
Ikorodu United - Yet to be appointed

if only Nigerian leaders have the vision, these clubs can be developed to standard to add value to our falling economy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mikel Obi And His Twins, Ava And Mia Chilling At The Beach / Mixed Martial Arts Fan Thread: UFC, Bellator Etc / Mbappe Apologises For Penalty Loss: "To Sleep Will Be Difficult"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.