Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,988 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:25 PM

Pix Of The Day: When the Eriterian Ladies go agains the LAW! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pix Of The Day: When the Eriterian Ladies go agains the LAW! (2488 Views)

Photos: Ladies Go Braless As NURTW Boss, Oluomo Marks Birthday / When Ladies Go To The ATM With Their Boyfriends (Photos) / What Would You Do In This Situation (graphic For Born Agains) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pix Of The Day: When the Eriterian Ladies go agains the LAW! by donTbone(m): 2:14pm On Jan 28, 2016
Na so niger men bad pass?
I no dey this one oooooo!

grin grin grin grin grin grin

If you seriously wanna get married this year, as a lady...
Find your way to Eritrea NOW!!!

[size=20pt]OFFERS VALID WHILE STOCK VALID TOO![/size]
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pix Of The Day: When the Eriterian Ladies go agains the LAW! by Adaowerri111: 2:14pm On Jan 28, 2016
For him mind him don hammer, jobless man
Re: Pix Of The Day: When the Eriterian Ladies go agains the LAW! by fbtowner(m): 2:22pm On Jan 28, 2016
Lol. Na double blessing.
Every NL men should go for their double blessing ooo grin
Re: Pix Of The Day: When the Eriterian Ladies go agains the LAW! by donTbone(m): 2:29pm On Jan 28, 2016
fbtowner:
Lol. Na double blessing.

Every NL men should go for their double blessing ooo grin
Them plenty wey go go pick...
Mah no mentin names! grin
Re: Pix Of The Day: When the Eriterian Ladies go agains the LAW! by honeygirl17: 2:33pm On Jan 28, 2016
grin grin cheesy
Re: Pix Of The Day: When the Eriterian Ladies go agains the LAW! by fbtowner(m): 2:34pm On Jan 28, 2016
donTbone:

Them plenty wey go go pick...
Mah no mentin names! grin

Abeg no mention names cheesy

I com dey wonder weda person go fit go collect double blessing there come carry am come naija here. grin
Re: Pix Of The Day: When the Eriterian Ladies go agains the LAW! by Topestbilly(m): 2:41pm On Jan 28, 2016
angry
Re: Pix Of The Day: When the Eriterian Ladies go agains the LAW! by bigzic(m): 3:02pm On Jan 28, 2016
Na u go tire cool
Re: Pix Of The Day: When the Eriterian Ladies go agains the LAW! by Nature8(m): 3:03pm On Jan 28, 2016
Adaowerri111:
For him mind him don hammer, jobless man

Ada, abeg no take am that serious na.. Na joke
Re: Pix Of The Day: When the Eriterian Ladies go agains the LAW! by donTbone(m): 3:11pm On Jan 28, 2016
fbtowner:

Abeg no mention names cheesy

I com dey wonder weda person go fit go collect double blessing there come carry am come naija here. grin
Why you no fit...

It all belongs to GOD!
grin grin grin
Re: Pix Of The Day: When the Eriterian Ladies go agains the LAW! by Adaowerri111: 3:55pm On Jan 28, 2016
Nature8:

Ada, abeg no take am that serious na.. Na joke
This Eritrea thing dey vex person, it should be one man one wife
Re: Pix Of The Day: When the Eriterian Ladies go agains the LAW! by donTbone(m): 4:12pm On Jan 28, 2016
Adaowerri111:

Its just a few distance away... You can protest na! cheesy
Re: Pix Of The Day: When the Eriterian Ladies go agains the LAW! by Nature8(m): 5:16pm On Jan 28, 2016
Adaowerri111:

Yeah.. I don't think that Eritrea thing is real either.. I strongly believe that what people said about that Eritrea two wives ish is a mere rumour.. Its not possible
Re: Pix Of The Day: When the Eriterian Ladies go agains the LAW! by cruzita(f): 6:03pm On Jan 28, 2016
wetin concern me?big thing big trouble
Re: Pix Of The Day: When the Eriterian Ladies go agains the LAW! by Dekatron(m): 6:08pm On Jan 28, 2016
Adaowerri111:

*yinmu*

Story for the gods!! angry angry

one man one wife koo . . Me I be full blooded yoruba o. . . Na white man talk say na one man one wife. Not Ifa!!
Re: Pix Of The Day: When the Eriterian Ladies go agains the LAW! by mtcheeew: 6:10pm On Jan 28, 2016
lmao..dis dude crazy no b small..see as he dey drag d binsh
Re: Pix Of The Day: When the Eriterian Ladies go agains the LAW! by agoadiv(m): 7:20pm On Jan 28, 2016
superman for free pusy
Re: Pix Of The Day: When the Eriterian Ladies go agains the LAW! by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jan 28, 2016
Double wahala.
Re: Pix Of The Day: When the Eriterian Ladies go agains the LAW! by donTbone(m): 2:18pm On Jan 29, 2016
vince001:
Double wahala.
If only he is a dead body..
It would have been serious wahala!

(1) (Reply)

Naija Bitch Hot Naked Pussy Photos To Boyfriend Leaks / Follow Your Heart But Take Your Brain Along!!! / g

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.