Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,756 members, 7,820,623 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

g - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / g (2494 Views)

g / Guys! :how To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You. / A Set Of Nigerian Runs Girls Exposed Online -see Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

g by Nobody: 3:46pm On May 05, 2016
G

3 Likes

Re: g by gbens2000(m): 3:49pm On May 05, 2016
Link to the sextape or....... angry

1 Like

Re: g by Nobody: 4:03pm On May 05, 2016
shes not ur slave ,Why u want her to cook for u? Can't u cook for urself? undecided and yes, she has the rights to refused to have sex to u as well...

Ur juz too demanding...
Re: g by hopeforcharles(m): 4:13pm On May 05, 2016
KashyBaby:
shes not ur slave ,Why u want her to cook for u? Can't u cook for urself? undecided and yes, she has the rights to refused to have sex to u as well...

Ur juz too demanding...
Look this is Nigeria Don't bring ur Filipino stuffs here, because this is not how things go in Nigeria, we have morals and traditions. White geh

1 Like

Re: g by Nobody: 4:19pm On May 05, 2016
hopeforcharles:

Look this is Nigeria Don't bring ur Filipino stuffs here, because this is not how things go in Nigeria, we have morals and traditions. White geh

And what are u trying to say? That it's OK that u make these ladies to be ur slave? That they shud have to cook for u & make them a sex dummies coz ur konji? angry

Instead of lifting up ur women, u dragging them down juz bcoz u are "Nigerian".
Re: g by hopeforcharles(m): 4:29pm On May 05, 2016
KashyBaby:

And what are u trying to say? That it's OK that u make these ladies to be ur slave? That they shud have to cook for u & make them a sex dummies coz ur konji? angry

You see, do u see where u got it all wrong you are mistaking submission to slavery, with all this your woman emancipation stuffs you guys practice there you think you guys can shove it up our mouth,
Now where was it written that we pull our women down? Don't our women enjoy every thing a man enjoy and more? Before you conclud about Nigeria make enquiries first
Don't you see the deception and double standards the Girl is exhibiting.
Re: g by Nobody: 4:46pm On May 05, 2016
KashyBaby:

Ur juz too demanding...

I have not even finished typing, you dey run mouth..

Btw, nah calabar cooks teach me how to cook. I may not even eat your food.
Re: g by swaggzo(m): 5:55pm On May 05, 2016
KashyBaby:

LOOK WHO'S TALKING.... SEX DUMMY WHO?

DO WE DRAG YOU GIRLS TO APPEAR NAKED ON INSTAGRAM AND IN MUSIC VIDEOS?

DO WE FORCE ANYONE TO WEAR BUTT PADS AND ARTIFICIAL BOOBS JUST TO GET ON OUR HOOKS?

ONE TIME SOMEONE CALLED ME A MALE FEMINIST CUZ I ALWAYS STAND WITH THE WOMEN FOLKS, ALMOST EVERYTIME.

BUT WHENEVER THE TALK OF MEN MAKING WOMEN SEX SLAVES SURFACES, I COMPLETELY ACCEPT TO DISAGREE! angry

KashyBaby:

Ur juz too demanding...

HABA MADAM, NO OFFENCE BUT ARE YOU JUST ABOUT 12 YEARS OLD? OR 10?

THIS GUY JUST SAID HE PAYS THE GIRLS BILLS, COOKS FOR HER, POLISHES HER LIFE BOTH IN AND OUT.. .

AND YOU SAY HE'S TOO DEMANDING CUZ HE CLAIMS SHE DOESN'T HELP HIM OUT?

AMONGST THEM BOTH WHO'S THE DEMANDING PERSON HERE?

MAYBE THE NEXT TIME YOU SEE A POST ON NAIRALAND, SHOW IT TO YOUR MUMMY TO TELL YOU WHAT TO COMMENT CUZ FROM YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS HERE SO FAR, YOU'RE EITHER TOO YOUNG OR DUMB TO BE ON THE INTERNET.
cheesy
Re: g by Vinshu(f): 6:00pm On May 05, 2016
She is not your slave neither is she your wife. She has every right to deny you sex. It's her body! So telling men to quit because their partners deny them of premarital sex is BULLSH!T

You can cook yourself. She is not your cooking slave either.
Re: g by ZeeAfrica(f): 6:07pm On May 05, 2016
U cant let a few rotten apple force u to blv dat de whole of eden is crazy
Re: g by swaggzo(m): 6:12pm On May 05, 2016
Vinshu:
She is not your slave neither is she your wife. She has every right to deny you sex. It's her body! So telling men to quit because their partners deny them of premarital sex is BULLSH!T

You can cook yourself. She is not your cooking slave either.

IF YOU CANNOT ENGAGE IN PRIMARITAL SEX, DON'T ENGAGE IN "PRIMARITAL RELATIONSHIPS " THAT WILL CAUSE A NIGGA TO SPEND BOTH HIS TIME, AFFECTION, AND MONEY PRIMARITALLY

2 Likes

Re: g by swaggzo(m): 6:17pm On May 05, 2016
Naughtysite:

I have not even finished typing, you dey run mouth..

Btw, nah calabar cooks teach me how to cook. I may not even eat your food.

UNLESS I'M EATING OUT OR EATING AT A RELATIVES PLACE, I DON'T ALLOW WOMEN COOK FOR ME NA BRO, I COOK PASS HALF OF THE WOMEN FOLKS FOR THIS COUNTRY. ...

IF YOU SEE HOW THEY BACK UP THEIR COOKING POWER HERE ON THE INTERNET, YOU'LL THINK THEY'VE GOT THE SAME STROKES OF ACTIONS IN THE KITCHEN!
cheesy
Re: g by Vinshu(f): 6:25pm On May 05, 2016
swaggzo:

IF YOU CANNOT ENGAGE IN PRIMARITAL SEX, DON'T ENGAGE IN "PRIMARITAL RELATIONSHIPS " THAT WILL CAUSE A NIGGA TO SPEND BOTH HIS TIME, AFFECTION, AND MONEY PRIMARITALLY

It's relationship before marriage. There isn't anything mandating him to spend his money. If he wants sex because he is spending money he can simply visit a brothel and lay with a prostitute that collects money for sex.
Re: g by PhantomD(m): 7:02pm On May 05, 2016
Feminists everywhere undecided
Re: g by kellycute(m): 7:06pm On May 05, 2016
KashyBaby:

Ur juz too demanding...
gerrahere for real. Must you reply to every post? Don't let me see you here again. You are so annoying. Gosh!!!

2 Likes

Re: g by Nobody: 8:03pm On May 05, 2016
kellycute:
gerrahere for real. Must you reply to every post? Don't let me see you here again. You are so annoying. Gosh!!!

What is more annoying is that u come here, open ur big big mouth juz to tell me to get out as if ur the share holder of this website... undecided

And whats even more annoying is when u come here juz to get a cheap mention...so,here it is! U and ur annoying quote back!

Chaiiii...
Re: g by kellycute(m): 11:12am On May 06, 2016
KashyBaby:

What is more annoying is that u come here, open ur big big mouth juz to tell me to get out as if ur the share holder of this website... undecided

And whats even more annoying is when u come here juz to get a cheap mention...so,here it is! U and ur annoying quote back!

Chaiiii...
cheap mention! Are you kidding me. Who give a f.uck about you? No one and definitely not me. Everyone demand that you keep quiet when elders are talking. Abi old man pic nor dey your parlour. Your mentality is hella wack and we don't wanna see your comment no more. Like I said earlier on,.... Gerrarehere for real, i aint playing with you.
Re: g by Nobody: 11:31am On May 06, 2016
kellycute:
cheap mention! Are you kidding me. Who give a f.uck about you? No one and definitely not me. Everyone demand that you keep quiet when elders are talking. Abi old man pic nor dey your parlour. Your mentality is hella wack and we don't wanna see your comment no more. Like I said earlier on,.... Gerrarehere for real, i aint playing with you.

As far as i know, ur the only who keep wailing as if someone stole ur rotten egg!

Nobody knows ur existing anyway...u juz wanted a cheap quote back coz ur mentality is like 6yrs old...

Now learn how to STFU & gerrarehere! angry
Re: g by kellycute(m): 12:13pm On May 06, 2016
KashyBaby:

As far as i know, ur the only who keep wailing as if someone stole ur rotten egg!

Nobody knows ur existing anyway...u juz wanted a cheap quote back coz ur mentality is like 6yrs old...

Now learn how to STFU & gerrarehere! angry
I don't f.ucking know you. Everyone tired of your wack mentality. You gotta have to change it, and if you don't wanna change it, keep the damn shit mentality to yourself cos we aint interested. I'm done with you. Don't quote me cos ima ignore your ass. Vamoose from my sight!
Re: g by Nobody: 12:18pm On May 06, 2016
kellycute:
I don't f.ucking know you. Everyone tired of your wack mentality. You gotta have to change it, and if you don't wanna change it, keep the damn shit mentality to yourself cos we aint interested. I'm done with you. Don't quote me cos ima ignore your ass. Vamoose from my sight!

Whose tired? When u & ur big mouth are only the one who's wailing here back & forth to rant to get a cheap mention. angry

U are a BIG nonsense !
Ingrato!
Re: g by Nobody: 12:21pm On May 06, 2016
KashyBaby:

Ur juz too demanding...
Hello, he is not.
Cooking for the bf once in a while aint a big deal. it doesn't make her a doormat. And denying him sex and giving it to some old married men is insane, finally suspecting him of cheating why she cheats is hypocrisy.

2 Likes

Re: g by Nobody: 12:24pm On May 06, 2016
ZeeAfrica:
U cant let a few rotten apple force u to blv dat de whole of eden is crazy
seconded.
Re: g by alobright17(m): 12:30pm On May 06, 2016
KashyBaby:

Ur juz too demanding...
poverty they worry your country people so I don't blame you for your trash comment

1 Like

Re: g by nikkypearl(f): 12:35pm On May 06, 2016
so it is now a crime to be pretty and have you tried to figure out why they dont wanna have sex with you?
Re: g by Nobody: 12:47pm On May 06, 2016
alobright17:
poverty they worry your country people so I don't blame you for your trash comment

Whats even more trashy is when u come here quote me with ur big mouth that as if ur better..

chaaaaiii! Stay in ur lane & stop comparing my ppol in ur ppol..
Re: g by Nobody: 12:52pm On May 06, 2016
KashyBaby:

Whats even more trashy is when u come here quote me with ur big mouth that as if ur better..

Someone really important once told me: "Ignore it, do not feed it. Attention feeds it, then it grows stronger".
Re: g by hifaif1: 12:56pm On May 06, 2016
KashyBaby:

My wife is really boiling O!!!

Don't mind them, my love!!!
Re: g by Nobody: 1:00pm On May 06, 2016
AirSultan:
Someone really important once told me: "Ignore it, do not feed it. Attention feeds it, then it grows stronger".

Sorry boo , but that man is hitting below the belt.. angry

In my million thinking, I never even compared my country to ur country at all..
Re: g by Nobody: 1:07pm On May 06, 2016
hifaif1:

My wife is really boiling O!!!

Don't mind them, my love!!!

Sorry my love, but this type of person is ignorant...throwing shade where I came from doesn't make him better than a rotten egg..

*deep breathing* *cooling down*
Re: g by Nobody: 1:12pm On May 06, 2016
KashyBaby:

Sorry boo , but that man is hitting below the belt.. angry

In my million thinking, I never even compared my country to ur country at all..
IKR.. But he doesnt know that, and he is entitled to his opinion too. Wether it counts is upto you. You made the wrong judgement by replying.
Re: g by hifaif1: 1:14pm On May 06, 2016
KashyBaby:

Sorry my love, but this type of person is ignorant...throwing shade where I came from doesn't make him better than a rotten egg..

*deep breathing* *cooling down*

*kisses her deeply*

Now, don't mind the fellow anymore, he is just trying to irritate you by every means conceivable!!!
Re: g by Nobody: 1:17pm On May 06, 2016
AirSultan:
IKR.. But he doesnt know that, and he is entitled to his opinion too. Wether it counts is upto you. You made the wrong judgement by replying.

Okies...I will listen u to u...tnx for ur concern smiley

Appreciated kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

The First Day I Toast A Girl(18+) By Igwe / Contemplating Suicide / See What A Amber Rose Posted On Instagram.. 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.