Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,067 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Make Love To Her Or Leave Her Alone? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Make Love To Her Or Leave Her Alone? (787 Views)

Men Make Love With Their Wives And Have Sex With Their Girlfriends - Reno Omokri / My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? / When You Leave Her House After 2 Hours Of Kissing. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Love To Her Or Leave Her Alone? by Orikinla(m): 7:54pm On Jan 28, 2016
Recently an older guy met a black and beautiful young woman who is a brilliant student. He always saw her with goodlooking young guys. But he called them small boys and she always giggled or smirked. During the celebrations for the Christmas and New Year, he did not see her and all calls to her number did not reach her. Then two weeks into the new year, he reached her and invited her over to his place. She came and he got to know her better. She visited him again and he asked her for a kiss before she left, but she only allowed him to kiss her on the cheek. The third time, she visited, she was more willing for kissing and smooching and was even willing to have sex with him. But he politely declined and she felt offended. He expected her to be glad that he respected her and did not want to rush her into sex. So, he asked me for a good advice. Should he do it or continue to decline? If he continues to refuse to sleep with her, I can bet that she will go to another guy who will be happy to enjoy sleeping with her. When a woman wants you to be her lover, preaching love without sex to her will only annoy her. It is either you do it or leave her alone.
Re: Make Love To Her Or Leave Her Alone? by Olasco93: 8:28pm On Jan 28, 2016
He just have to becareful. I really don't advice Sex in a relationship, because it has negative consequences in a relationship. The only way sex is encouraging, fun and with a free conscience is when you do it as a married man/woman.
For your friend, i would advice him that he may just fall a prey. Above all, the whole scenerio sound tricky. He should be careful and be warned.
I know those below me will be saying he should go ahead and 'Lash' her. Sex is not all there is, he should remember that ''He will bear the consequences alone,'' when it backfires, not with his advisors.
For him mind now he don see free Serve-Yourself...
Re: Make Love To Her Or Leave Her Alone? by vicstar(m): 9:11pm On Jan 28, 2016
hmmm, I smell sometin fishy undecided I prefer to make d 1st move not d other way around, if she makes d move I start suspecting her, u can't tell who's karishika dis days lipsrsealed so I advice him to have all d details right b4 anytin.
Re: Make Love To Her Or Leave Her Alone? by cruzita(f): 10:24pm On Jan 28, 2016
wetin I wan talk self?abeg I no get anything to talk

(1) (Reply)

Keep Calm: President Buhari's Hilarious Pic / 50 Ways To Please Your Wife/g.f.....try This And Thanks Me Later. / Pls Advice Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.