Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,536 members, 7,837,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Nigerians: The Happiest People And The Most Stupid? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians: The Happiest People And The Most Stupid? (2400 Views)

The World Happiest People And The Least Happy People As In December 2015. / Boko Haram: Always Tell Nigerians The Truth – Ezekwesili To Buhari / Nigerians Deceiving Nigerians - The Ben Murray-bruce I Know (pics) - Cramjones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians: The Happiest People And The Most Stupid? by bombay: 5:31am On Jul 04, 2009
What is the sum of all fears for a nigerian i no wan die my mama dey for house dat babe wey i wan dey bonk shai i no wan die make i leave am nigeria go change god go do am.
mugu people e be like say dem pay does pastors to brain wash majority of nigerians.
Re: Nigerians: The Happiest People And The Most Stupid? by TheSeeker(m): 11:48pm On Jul 04, 2009
bombay:

What is the sum of all fears for a nigerian i no wan die my mama dey for house dat babe wey i wan dey bonk shai i no wan die make i leave am nigeria go change god go do am.
mugu people e be like say dem pay does pastors to brain wash majority of nigerians.

Why don't you start an anti-government group and persuade people to join you if you have such a vibrant fighting spirit? Something has to start from someone! Let this start from YOU! And let it be said that it emanated from a certain forum called NAIRA LAND!

No one is happy with what is going on in Nigeria but as much as that exists, no one is willing to lay their lives on a dirty platter for anyone, especially, when we have seen what's become of people who have done that in the past. Or can you give us a reason why we haven't heard your voice? March into the streets of Lagos all alone, let people see you, let NTA or whatever they are, cover you and I promise in less than 3 hours you will be on YOUTUBE! Then you can come here and talk!
Re: Nigerians: The Happiest People And The Most Stupid? by harakiri(m): 7:02pm On Jan 06, 2010
Very interesting write up and i collaborate what TheSeeker has been saying.Nigerians are NOT dumb people.If someone (maybe a young man from the west) from rise up and work hard at motivating people, his own people will be the ones to put him down (probably six feet).The igbos will ask him "who do you think you are?".The northerners don't even need to do anything but watch how his own people tear him to pieces.If it's an igbo man, his very own people will scare him with tales of the civil war.The Odua people will openly come out to declare that they have no part in the movement.The northerners will still sit back and laugh.A northerner however will be killed by the very first person he tries to mobilize all in the name of Allah.

What a country!
Re: Nigerians: The Happiest People And The Most Stupid? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jan 06, 2010
Nigerians are seen as happy people because of the believe of an average nigerian that we must definitely survive one way or the other irrespective of the source of their wealth.we have been blindfolded by our leaders who not careless about us but continue to steal from us,thereby putting us in a political stagnation for a long time.we all heard of late bhutto of pakistan strggle to entrench democracy in that country before her assasintion.how many nigerians will sacrifice their lives for a genuine democracy.we wont be happy until we realized that we have a problem at hand.sufering ang smiling

(1) (2) (Reply)

Frsc Begins Special Patrol Nationwide For Eid-el-fitri / Obasanjo’s Letter, Attack On Niger Delta — Ijaw Groups / NIGERIA: When Will The Shedding Of Innocent Blood Stopped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.