Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,740 members, 7,955,826 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:14 PM

Sex Life Gets Better After Childbirth - Survey - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex Life Gets Better After Childbirth - Survey (719 Views)

I've Just Stopped My Girl From Working Till After Childbirth / You Make Me Feel Sexy; Woman's Loving Words To Her Husband After Childbirth.PICS / HELP! 2 Months After Childbirth, My Mother-in-law Doesn't Want To Leave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex Life Gets Better After Childbirth - Survey by TheGreenDay: 8:37pm On Jan 28, 2016
You are a happily married woman but delaying having kids because you believe that post childbirth your sex life will be ruined, then think again!

You might not believe it but lovemaking gets more passionate after having children, suggests a new research.

Post childbirth, the passion of sex comes with a new vigour and vitality, enabling a couple to enjoy the act of lovemaking more and lead a pleasing sexual life.

The findings are based on a survey conducted by the Britain-based parenting site Channel Mum.

Nearly 1,120 couples with children participated in the survey, 94 percent of whom reported to be satisfied with their sex lives and 57 percent reported that their sexual activities actually got better after childbirth.

Most of the participating couples still found their sex lives satisfying even though the quantity of sex declined after giving birth to children.
More...
http://metropolexpress.com/component/k2/item/5948-sex-life-gets-better-after-childbirth-survey

Re: Sex Life Gets Better After Childbirth - Survey by Tundeiab(m): 8:46pm On Jan 28, 2016
I find it hard to believe sha cos the V- jay go don slack
Re: Sex Life Gets Better After Childbirth - Survey by vicstar(m): 8:49pm On Jan 28, 2016
Tundeiab:
I find it hard to believe sha cos the V- jay go don slack

finkin' dsame tin lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Sex Life Gets Better After Childbirth - Survey by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 28, 2016
Fake survey!, most survey says dat the vagina widen's after several children and dats wat I believe.

(1) (Reply)

Guess Who Is The Mum In The Picture / Advice Me: I Have A Stingy Boyfriend Who Also Complains A Lot / My Confession...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.