Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,428 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:26 AM

Fight to Finish: Sienna V Coolface89 - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Fight to Finish: Sienna V Coolface89 (10597 Views)

Thrilling Pics: Lions Fight To Be King Of The Jungle In Brutal Battle. / Photos: Lions Fight To Be King Of The Jungle In Brutal Battle Captured On Camera / Crocodile And Shark Fight To Death In Australia Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: Fight to Finish: Sienna V Coolface89 by coolfaced8(f): 9:39pm On Jul 12, 2009
Re: Fight to Finish: Sienna V Coolface89 by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 12, 2009
Building to ones' taste is more expensive than buying a furnished house.

If we had a choice, most of us would rather built to taste.
Re: Fight to Finish: Sienna V Coolface89 by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 12, 2009
coolfaced8:

This area is non-negotiable Sir. I'll be needing the space. You can also help create a mini laundry room here. Shower is a must too. Can I ask for Vault ceiling here too? I mean the natural light from the ceiling? If that won't work, no big deal.

Most houses in Ocala are like that. Very nice and spacy for lil children to play.

And not that much expensive
Re: Fight to Finish: Sienna V Coolface89 by coolfaced8(f): 12:26am On Jul 13, 2009
Re: Fight to Finish: Sienna V Coolface89 by coolfaced8(f): 12:27am On Jul 13, 2009
Re: Fight to Finish: Sienna V Coolface89 by coolfaced8(f): 12:30am On Jul 13, 2009
Re: Fight to Finish: Sienna V Coolface89 by coolfaced8(f): 1:53am On Jul 13, 2009
Re: Fight to Finish: Sienna V Coolface89 by coolfaced8(f): 1:57am On Jul 13, 2009
Remembered a christmas spent hanging sheetrock. grin
Re: Fight to Finish: Sienna V Coolface89 by coolfaced8(f): 2:06am On Jul 13, 2009
Re: Fight to Finish: Sienna V Coolface89 by Nobody: 2:18am On Jul 13, 2009
coolfaced8:

You really think so? I love the space too and lots of storage means I can tuck items away out of view and tidy up bathroom area in 5mins lol.
I know so, dear. I used tolive in Ocala.
My aun't laundry was like the picture of the woman you posted.
Isn't it convenient to have a laundry room next to the garage?

Which part of here do you live? Are you trying to build a house in Nigeria or over here?
If over here, begin to count the amount of years you'd be sipping garri after the hous eis built tongue
Re: Fight to Finish: Sienna V Coolface89 by larez(m): 2:19am On Jul 13, 2009
You don try, Meet me in yahoo.
Re: Fight to Finish: Sienna V Coolface89 by coolfaced8(f): 2:28am On Jul 13, 2009
Re: Fight to Finish: Sienna V Coolface89 by coolfaced8(f): 2:31am On Jul 13, 2009
Re: Fight to Finish: Sienna V Coolface89 by larez(m): 2:48am On Jul 13, 2009
Here is the issue: A plot in Naija is 60'X120'. This will not allow for the pursuit of Cooperville. While I don't believe in overbuilding lots/plots, you will be steered to look at something that will fit the footprint and not crowd up the plot. Keep in mind that you are basically taking 2 feet out to accommodate your fencing, you will also need space around the house itself. someone had mentioned to me recently that Lagos State now requires a minimum clearance of 7' I think around new structures, which automatically takes out a total of 16 feet of the width of the building. This means you are effectively looking at a building that is 44 feet wide max. To spur you with some ideas, Here is an inner-city plan done for one of my clients in Atlanta. This should help give you an idea of possible arrangements. Master bedroom will not be feasible on the first floor, and will have to move to the upper floor. With this particular plan, you can still have your closet.
Re: Fight to Finish: Sienna V Coolface89 by coolfaced8(f): 2:54am On Jul 13, 2009
Re: Fight to Finish: Sienna V Coolface89 by coolfaced8(f): 6:31am On Jul 13, 2009
Re: Fight to Finish: Sienna V Coolface89 by larez(m): 7:17pm On Jul 13, 2009
Coolface, you know what? I thought about it, and will make it my duty to assist you all the way through on your project. Of course it's okay for you to give him my number. I look forward to talking to you both. have a nice day, and God bless.
Re: Fight to Finish: Sienna V Coolface89 by lawyer(m): 9:43pm On Jul 13, 2009
@coolface

Its really nice that you want a house like this and hopefully encourage others to build their own houses as beautiful as your proposed house cheesy

When do you want to start building? Have you bought the land(s) where you want to build them because with these kind of designs, its fit for mostly the V.I, Ikoyi/Lekki settings? Have you done the total cost of the amount you will spend from begin to end? And dont forget Larez fees for labor o! grin Because with all these designs, i am sure bidding starts at $1Million dollars to engage him because they are very good designs! The fact that even a VP of a bank posed in one of his brochures shows this guy is top notch!

Anyhow sha, keep me posted!
Re: Fight to Finish: Sienna V Coolface89 by larez(m): 11:04pm On Jul 13, 2009
lawyer:

@coolface

Its really nice that you want a house like this and hopefully encourage others to build their own houses as beautiful as your proposed house cheesy

When do you want to start building? Have you bought the land(s) where you want to build them because with these kind of designs, its fit for mostly the V.I, Ikoyi/Lekki settings? Have you done the total cost of the amount you will spend from begin to end? And dont forget Larez fees for labor o! grin Because with all these designs, i am sure bidding starts at $1Million dollars to engage him because they are very good designs! The fact that even a VP of a bank posed in one of his brochures shows this guy is top notch!

Anyhow sha, keep me posted!

Lol@ Lawyer. Laura is my friend and was a client as well. I had designed a couple of homes for her including her personal home. Coolface has been very personable, and impressive. She definitely knows what she wants, and despite being reluctant to take on clients in Nigeria, except for design/build projects which will be in my control, I will make an exception with Coolface and assist her with creating her beautiful dream home. And thanks Lawyer for your compliments. Hmm, If you have Clients that will pay me $1M for their home designs, Bro, bring 'em on. I'm ready
Re: Fight to Finish: Sienna V Coolface89 by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jul 13, 2009
coolfaced8:

grin grin grin grin grin grin Gari!!! grin grin grin grin

Me ke? I will not put myself in that situation. I go for the rotten house and will try and fix them myself without their yeye mortgage. At my own pace. And I don't buy from Home Depot or Lowe's either. So No Gari for me. If they beg me sef, I won't take their mortgage.

OK, that's not true. I'll take their loan this time. But only because we're two now. And it won't be used to build a house here in US either. Na Naija this time. No taxes. wink cheesy

For instance all this stuff below cost less than $500. The jacuzzi tub alone cost over $950 in home depot. If one knows where to look, it's not as formidable as they make it seems.

Oh so you're building your house in Naija? Smart choice, then I agree, built to your taste girl cheesy

Sending money home to build is actually cheaper. But better pray that dem no rip you off tongue
Re: Fight to Finish: Sienna V Coolface89 by coolfaced8(f): 6:33am On Jul 14, 2009
Re: Fight to Finish: Sienna V Coolface89 by coolfaced8(f): 6:44am On Jul 14, 2009
Re: Fight to Finish: Sienna V Coolface89 by coolfaced8(f): 6:48am On Jul 14, 2009
Re: Fight to Finish: Sienna V Coolface89 by coolfaced8(f): 7:02am On Jul 14, 2009
Re: Fight to Finish: Sienna V Coolface89 by coolfaced8(f): 6:25pm On Jul 14, 2009
Re: Fight to Finish: Sienna V Coolface89 by coolfaced8(f): 6:31pm On Jul 14, 2009
Re: Fight to Finish: Sienna V Coolface89 by coolfaced8(f): 6:47pm On Jul 14, 2009
Re: Fight to Finish: Sienna V Coolface89 by coolfaced8(f): 7:08pm On Jul 14, 2009
Re: Fight to Finish: Sienna V Coolface89 by coolfaced8(f): 7:27pm On Jul 14, 2009
Re: Fight to Finish: Sienna V Coolface89 by inspiredm(m): 7:27pm On Jul 14, 2009
Re: Fight to Finish: Sienna V Coolface89 by coolfaced8(f): 7:29pm On Jul 14, 2009
Re: Fight to Finish: Sienna V Coolface89 by inspiredm(m): 7:31pm On Jul 14, 2009
cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

Ladies Post Your Natural Pictures Here / OMG! Wife Kills Herself, Children To Punish Husband For Cheating (graphic Photo) / 701,000 People Are Enslaved In Nigeria -Survey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.