Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,819,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

A Finnish Singer That's In Love With Nigeria And Afro Beat. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / A Finnish Singer That's In Love With Nigeria And Afro Beat. (32364 Views)

Nairaland Artiste, GONDY, Did A Song Titled CELEBRATE on DJCoublon Afro Beat / Checkout The Only Gospel Singer That Sounds Like Lil ~kesh / Top 50 Gospel Singer That Must Be On Your Playlist (counter Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Finnish Singer That's In Love With Nigeria And Afro Beat. by omolola15(m): 7:39am On Jan 29, 2016
I was surfing through facebook this morning and I saw a video shared by my bro osquare88. And I saw this oyinbo singing tiwa savage's standing ovation. With a lovely face and a beautiful voice. She tried also with the olamide's part. Even I don't even know the lyrics to the song.

I was so impressed and I decided to go through her Facebook page. There I found out she's from Finland and she has a single called fall in love.

Also she says her brand of music is afro beat because she loves it a lot. She has some videos from korede bello's romantic to yemi alade's Johnny. A whole lots of them.

I'm so proud to be a Nigerian and I love the fact someone else appreciates our country and our brand of music. I just hope our music industry will keepgetting better and they keep giving us good music.

God bless Nigeria and God bless her.

Show the lady some love. This is her Facebook page. Let's appreciate her for appreciating us.

https://m.facebook.com/EssiTheStarOfficial/

The Facebook link for standing ovation.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=820439794734922&id=420802881365284

Korede Bello romantic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBly8OVOna4

Essie fall in love.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-P56Oqsnd5s

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Finnish Singer That's In Love With Nigeria And Afro Beat. by omolola15(m): 9:49am On Jan 29, 2016
happney65 I know you'll love this.

First ever post on nairaland and it made FP.

I dedicate this post to my papa and mama. To my Samsung note 3 and Glo. To my padi of life happney65 and also my bro that originally shared the video osquare88.

A big shoutout also to my madam I just found on nairaland mama kenfil grin

Thanks also to the mods for.moving the post to FP. I love you all. cool cool

7 Likes

Re: A Finnish Singer That's In Love With Nigeria And Afro Beat. by happney65: 10:12am On Jan 29, 2016
omolola15:
happney65 I know you'll love this.

Seun abeg move this to.the Frontpage..Lets show her.some.Love..

Okay..7 years on Nairaland and still counting..I thereby claim the FTC spot..No be Omolola get FTC..na me..Being calling you make we celebrate am you no pick Una call.. Two friends,one made FP the other first to comment..Oya come carry me go Ventura joo
Re: A Finnish Singer That's In Love With Nigeria And Afro Beat. by omolola15(m): 10:44am On Jan 29, 2016
mods make una do the needful and apreciate this babe.
Re: A Finnish Singer That's In Love With Nigeria And Afro Beat. by RichFoundation(m): 12:00pm On Jan 29, 2016
Please link me to this babe
Re: A Finnish Singer That's In Love With Nigeria And Afro Beat. by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jan 29, 2016
where our yahoo yahoo brothers?? maga don land o... lols.. i wont be surprised if Gbenga has been telling her he wants to marry her in Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Finnish Singer That's In Love With Nigeria And Afro Beat. by cutetopsey(f): 12:00pm On Jan 29, 2016
This is impressive and encouraging!

For more info on how to burn excess fats, check my signature
Re: A Finnish Singer That's In Love With Nigeria And Afro Beat. by Fiwasayo(f): 12:01pm On Jan 29, 2016
Yeah,she's really good o...seen her on Facebook,she sabi sing the shakiti bobo no be small
Re: A Finnish Singer That's In Love With Nigeria And Afro Beat. by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jan 29, 2016
Ok. Seen
Re: A Finnish Singer That's In Love With Nigeria And Afro Beat. by Adanman: 12:02pm On Jan 29, 2016
Only those with inferiority complex will see this as a big deal.... Mtchw, it even made fp.... We Nigerians no get tons of foreign songs for our playlist? How many of us make news for abroad. Yeye dey smell

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Finnish Singer That's In Love With Nigeria And Afro Beat. by Kufie(m): 12:02pm On Jan 29, 2016
So how is this news? How does this boost our economy and make me get dollars at 215 at most?
Re: A Finnish Singer That's In Love With Nigeria And Afro Beat. by Dijamv: 12:03pm On Jan 29, 2016
Dats cool shaLeonardo Dicaprio's New Look Has Ladies Gasping (photos)
Re: A Finnish Singer That's In Love With Nigeria And Afro Beat. by Raymondville(m): 12:03pm On Jan 29, 2016
Ok ooo
Re: A Finnish Singer That's In Love With Nigeria And Afro Beat. by enigma2007(m): 12:03pm On Jan 29, 2016
Kufie:
So how is this news? How does this boost our economy and make me get dollars at 215 at most?

And do you have to comment?
Re: A Finnish Singer That's In Love With Nigeria And Afro Beat. by wtfCode: 12:04pm On Jan 29, 2016
has she danced phyno's EZEGE??
grin grin
i guess not.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Finnish Singer That's In Love With Nigeria And Afro Beat. by Kufie(m): 12:04pm On Jan 29, 2016
enigma2007:

And do you have to comment?

...and do you have to quote me?

1 Like

Re: A Finnish Singer That's In Love With Nigeria And Afro Beat. by Michizzy(f): 12:04pm On Jan 29, 2016
Lovely
Re: A Finnish Singer That's In Love With Nigeria And Afro Beat. by Omotayor123(f): 12:04pm On Jan 29, 2016
So what should we do
Re: A Finnish Singer That's In Love With Nigeria And Afro Beat. by Born2berich: 12:05pm On Jan 29, 2016
Nice. Am impressed.
Re: A Finnish Singer That's In Love With Nigeria And Afro Beat. by winkmart: 12:05pm On Jan 29, 2016
thats lovely

abeg check my SIGNATURE
Re: A Finnish Singer That's In Love With Nigeria And Afro Beat. by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jan 29, 2016
g
Re: A Finnish Singer That's In Love With Nigeria And Afro Beat. by Strahovski1(m): 12:08pm On Jan 29, 2016
You Africans always feel inferior. How many Americans or Europeans or Asians have celebrated you for listening to their songs?

Yet this is news because one woman from Finland is listening to tiwa savage.

You guys should start developing your self-pride and ego. I'm not being racist as I really love Africa but this type of attitude is what makes the Caucasians(the whites) race and stereotype you guys. Brace up..

This is nonsense

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Finnish Singer That's In Love With Nigeria And Afro Beat. by allanphash7(m): 12:08pm On Jan 29, 2016
Noce one dear
Re: A Finnish Singer That's In Love With Nigeria And Afro Beat. by Dragonking: 12:08pm On Jan 29, 2016
I listened to the songs and am glad...It is so saddening to see the whites accepting, singing and praising our songs, cultures and values, while the citizens of Nigeria are the ones painting their own country bad....Just look at how people are celebrating that a newspaper called their ex-president a Bufoon...That is an insult not only to GEJ but to all its citizens....Wetin concern me

6 Likes

Re: A Finnish Singer That's In Love With Nigeria And Afro Beat. by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jan 29, 2016
sad
Re: A Finnish Singer That's In Love With Nigeria And Afro Beat. by xolomite(m): 12:10pm On Jan 29, 2016
Great to hear oyinbo sing our own song......[color=#770077][/color]
Re: A Finnish Singer That's In Love With Nigeria And Afro Beat. by Blanc8(m): 12:12pm On Jan 29, 2016
lock
Re: A Finnish Singer That's In Love With Nigeria And Afro Beat. by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jan 29, 2016
sad
Re: A Finnish Singer That's In Love With Nigeria And Afro Beat. by rita25(f): 12:16pm On Jan 29, 2016
oyinbo pepper shukushuku pepper grin
Re: A Finnish Singer That's In Love With Nigeria And Afro Beat. by tdemo(m): 12:20pm On Jan 29, 2016
no be this girl wey Dance for oRitshe Femi REDI dance be this?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Free Music Downloading / Portable Releases New Song After His Release From Prison(video) / Davido Features Vinicius Jr, Bellingham, Others In 'Away' Music Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.