Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,372 members, 7,822,752 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

A Finnish Singer That's In Love With Nigeria And Afro Beat. - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / A Finnish Singer That's In Love With Nigeria And Afro Beat. (32367 Views)

Nairaland Artiste, GONDY, Did A Song Titled CELEBRATE on DJCoublon Afro Beat / Checkout The Only Gospel Singer That Sounds Like Lil ~kesh / Top 50 Gospel Singer That Must Be On Your Playlist (counter Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Finnish Singer That's In Love With Nigeria And Afro Beat. by redcliff: 12:23pm On Jan 29, 2016
Chai.. She has collected the black D
Re: A Finnish Singer That's In Love With Nigeria And Afro Beat. by BlackOnassis(m): 12:24pm On Jan 29, 2016
Adanman:
Only those with inferiority complex will see this as a big deal.... Mtchw, it even made fp.... We Nigerians no get tons of foreign songs for our playlist? How many of us make news for abroad. Yeye dey smell

Must you see inferiority complex everywhere? Yes it is a really really big deal if foreigners are interested in our music and movies. Nigeria needs to export more than crude oil. Una neva tire for oil. Oil is not even worth sh1t anymore. undecided

1 Like

Re: A Finnish Singer That's In Love With Nigeria And Afro Beat. by Kenfil(f): 12:26pm On Jan 29, 2016
omolola15:
happney65 I know you'll love this.

Ore mi!!! Doc mi!!! Na u be this?
Re: A Finnish Singer That's In Love With Nigeria And Afro Beat. by omolola15(m): 12:31pm On Jan 29, 2016
Kenfil:

Ore mi!!! Doc mi!!! Na u be this?

Hey !!!!! Mama Ken you are here. And I've not seen you for once. Na me ooooo. Since you don run commot for Facebook na. How are you.
Re: A Finnish Singer That's In Love With Nigeria And Afro Beat. by johntaiwo123(m): 12:33pm On Jan 29, 2016
Hmmmmmmmm
Re: A Finnish Singer That's In Love With Nigeria And Afro Beat. by omolola15(m): 12:34pm On Jan 29, 2016
RichFoundation:
Please link me to this babe

Her Facebook page is in the post. You can contact her from there.
Re: A Finnish Singer That's In Love With Nigeria And Afro Beat. by oluwazino(m): 12:37pm On Jan 29, 2016
I am wow ...... Am #proudblack #proudnigeria
Re: A Finnish Singer That's In Love With Nigeria And Afro Beat. by Dcaliphate(m): 12:45pm On Jan 29, 2016
Billzmedia:
Good to know our culture is travelling far
How are you sure i will pay after delivery?
Re: A Finnish Singer That's In Love With Nigeria And Afro Beat. by Damalex4luv(m): 12:48pm On Jan 29, 2016
insycarc:
where our yahoo yahoo brothers?? maga don land o... lols.. i wont be surprised if Gbenga has been telling her he wants to marry her in Nigeria
Shut up nah chukwu

1 Like

Re: A Finnish Singer That's In Love With Nigeria And Afro Beat. by sukkot: 12:56pm On Jan 29, 2016
she will not be considered pretty in my neck of the woods. jus sayin
Re: A Finnish Singer That's In Love With Nigeria And Afro Beat. by omolola15(m): 12:57pm On Jan 29, 2016
happney65:

Seun abeg move this to.the Frontpage..Lets show her.some.Love..

Okay..7 years on Nairaland and still counting..I thereby claim the FTC spot..No be Omolola get FTC..na me..Being calling you make we celebrate am you no pick Una call.. Two friends,one made FP the other first to comment..Oya come carry me go Ventura joo

I dey ikeja now. But should be in ib tomorrow. Na you go carry me go ventura. Na you go celebrate for me na. grin grin
Re: A Finnish Singer That's In Love With Nigeria And Afro Beat. by okrote4real: 1:03pm On Jan 29, 2016
Now wey she dey sing naija song...Nigerian artistes go dey feature her now. You go dey hear something like-i did a collabo is one international star. grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: A Finnish Singer That's In Love With Nigeria And Afro Beat. by happney65: 1:16pm On Jan 29, 2016
omolola15:

I dey ikeja now. But should be in ib tomorrow. Na you go carry me go ventura. Na you go celebrate for me na. grin grin

Ole nii eee..Na you go carry go joo. grin
Re: A Finnish Singer That's In Love With Nigeria And Afro Beat. by omozu1(m): 1:17pm On Jan 29, 2016
Nice one thank God i am a nigerian.
Re: A Finnish Singer That's In Love With Nigeria And Afro Beat. by dokunbam(m): 1:36pm On Jan 29, 2016
What all these craze about naija music.

Naija we are super dope always
Re: A Finnish Singer That's In Love With Nigeria And Afro Beat. by toprealman: 1:40pm On Jan 29, 2016
no biggie, she must have a thing or two with a naija guy.
When a white girl is in love, she gives you her all, tries to make your THING hers.... when you betray them, some will show you the colours of a covered grave.

2 Likes

Re: A Finnish Singer That's In Love With Nigeria And Afro Beat. by omolola15(m): 1:42pm On Jan 29, 2016
toprealman:
When a white girl is in love, she gives you her all, tries to make your THING hers.... when you betray them, some will show you the colours of a covered grave.

What's the color of a covered grave ?
Re: A Finnish Singer That's In Love With Nigeria And Afro Beat. by toprealman: 1:47pm On Jan 29, 2016
omolola15:

If you ask me , na who I go ask?
Re: A Finnish Singer That's In Love With Nigeria And Afro Beat. by toprealman: 1:47pm On Jan 29, 2016
omolola15:

If you ask me ,na who I go ask?
Re: A Finnish Singer That's In Love With Nigeria And Afro Beat. by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jan 29, 2016
omolola15:
I was surfing through facebook this morning and I saw a video shared by my bro osquare88. And I saw this oyinbo singing tiwa savage's standing ovation. With a lovely face and a beautiful voice. She tried also with the olamide's part. Even I don't even know the lyrics to the song.

I was so impressed and I decided to go through her Facebook page. There I found out she's from Finland and she has a single called fall in love.

Also she says her brand of music is afro beat because she loves it a lot. She has some videos from korede bello's romantic to yemi alade's Johnny. A whole lots of them.

I'm so proud to be a Nigerian and I love the fact someone else appreciates our country and our brand of music. I just hope our music industry will keepgetting better and they keep giving us good music.

God bless Nigeria and God bless her.

Show the lady some love. This is her Facebook page. Let's appreciate her for appreciating us.

https://m.facebook.com/EssiTheStarOfficial/

The Facebook link for standing ovation.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=820439794734922&id=420802881365284

Korede Bello romantic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBly8OVOna4

Essie fall in love.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-P56Oqsnd5s

Very nice, whats her Facebook name??
Re: A Finnish Singer That's In Love With Nigeria And Afro Beat. by omolola15(m): 2:44pm On Jan 29, 2016
Sugarhugs:

Very nice, whats her Facebook name??

That's her facebook page
Re: A Finnish Singer That's In Love With Nigeria And Afro Beat. by EssiTheStar: 3:42pm On Jan 29, 2016
toprealman:

Na wa ooooo... Just for your information, a lot of Nigerians have betrayed me in many ways than one. Still love Nigeria & Nigerian music. Nothing to do with the people who've betrayed me. My thing is the music, just happens to be afrobeat wink

2 Likes

Re: A Finnish Singer That's In Love With Nigeria And Afro Beat. by toprealman: 5:31pm On Jan 29, 2016
EssiTheStar:

Na wa ooooo... Just for your information, a lot of Nigerians have betrayed me in many ways than one. Still love Nigeria & Nigerian music. Nothing to do with the people who've betrayed me. My thing is the music, just happens to be afrobeat wink
Read my post, if comprehension is not your thing, ask for interpretation from your close friends.

1 Like

Re: A Finnish Singer That's In Love With Nigeria And Afro Beat. by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jan 29, 2016
omolola15:

That's her facebook page

Thank you boo kiss
Re: A Finnish Singer That's In Love With Nigeria And Afro Beat. by nollywoodbabe: 7:29pm On Jan 29, 2016
Nothing inferior about this abeg. She is from Finland and she loves Nigerian music end of story. This doesn't translate to inferiority complex by Nigerians that loves what she is doing. Incase many dont know, Nigeria has a very badly damaged image by politicians and yahoo yahoo. It is our footballers, musicians and Nollywood that is fixing and giving us a good image abroad. So if some one is helping to promote us abroad via our music nothing bad with it. Essi is my friend and she is very cool. I helped her promote her rendition of our national anthem and she was excited and happy. By the way she did justice to it.

1 Like

Re: A Finnish Singer That's In Love With Nigeria And Afro Beat. by omolola15(m): 8:22pm On Jan 29, 2016
Sugarhugs:

Thank you boo kiss

Uwc honey.
Re: A Finnish Singer That's In Love With Nigeria And Afro Beat. by Kenfil(f): 8:34pm On Jan 29, 2016
omolola15:

Hey !!!!! Mama Ken you are here. And I've not seen you for once. Na me ooooo. Since you don run commot for Facebook na. How are you.

I am fine dear... I still dey fb sha but u know how busy ur patient is....
Re: A Finnish Singer That's In Love With Nigeria And Afro Beat. by omolola15(m): 8:40pm On Jan 29, 2016
Kenfil:

I am fine dear... I still dey fb sha but u know how busy ur patient is....

I know. That's why I won't be so furious with you. Hope you are good. Mehn it's been long ooooo. No worry I go Sama u message for fb. grin
Re: A Finnish Singer That's In Love With Nigeria And Afro Beat. by omolola15(m): 8:44pm On Jan 29, 2016
EssiTheStar:

When you truly love what you do. You don't look at the setbacks. You got to keep trying everyday to be successful at it.

Forget the setbacks and negative comments. You rock girl and I'm your number 1 fan.
Re: A Finnish Singer That's In Love With Nigeria And Afro Beat. by Charlesdock(m): 10:06pm On Jan 29, 2016
Kilo kan me >:-( we dey hear chris brown and Rihanna song dem no dey praise us for wasting our Mb and because a finnish is now singing Naija song. Wetin concern igboro with that one. Make she dance Shoki it no concern my life. Who put am for front page sef Kilo kan me >:-( we dey hear chris brown and Rihanna song dem no dey praise us for wasting our Mb and because a finnish is now singing Naija song. Wetin concern igboro with that one. Make she dance Shoki it no concern my life. Who put am for front page sef
Re: A Finnish Singer That's In Love With Nigeria And Afro Beat. by Kenfil(f): 2:46am On Jan 30, 2016
omolola15:

I know. That's why I won't be so furious with you. Hope you are good. Mehn it's been long ooooo. No worry I go Sama u message for fb. grin

Ore mi!!!! See that's y u r d best... How's the family? Mumsy, popsy and siblings? See u on fb..
Re: A Finnish Singer That's In Love With Nigeria And Afro Beat. by Ambi25: 7:18am On Jan 30, 2016
Strahovski1:
You Africans always feel inferior. How many Americans or Europeans or Asians have celebrated you for listening to their songs?

Yet this is news because one woman from Finland is listening to tiwa savage.

You guys should start developing your self-pride and ego. I'm not being racist as I really love Africa but this type of attitude is what makes the Caucasians(the whites) race and stereotype you guys. Brace up..

This is nonsense
no body is feeling inferior here. This is just an encouragement for someone who sees good in nigerian Music! If you decide to do thesame today we will support you! That why we are Nigerian we love those that love us.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Free Music Downloading / Portable Releases New Song After His Release From Prison(video) / Davido Features Vinicius Jr, Bellingham, Others In 'Away' Music Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.