Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Looking For Someone Who Shares The Same Hobbies With Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Looking For Someone Who Shares The Same Hobbies With Me (1467 Views)

Lady Shares The Message She Recieved From A Guy Who Is Wooing Her / 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) / See Lady Who Shares Before & After S*x Photos Of Herself & Her Man (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For Someone Who Shares The Same Hobbies With Me by zanotti: 9:41am On Jan 29, 2016
kindly send me a pm or follow me if we have the same interest ...kindly check my profile thanks!
Re: Looking For Someone Who Shares The Same Hobbies With Me by Nobody: 10:01am On Jan 29, 2016
@DP: OP, but why are you exposing your oversized teeth like a roasted goat?

Try conceal small abeg.
Re: Looking For Someone Who Shares The Same Hobbies With Me by RoyalBlak007: 10:03am On Jan 29, 2016
Drefan:

Try conceal small abeg.
Chei!

1 Like

Re: Looking For Someone Who Shares The Same Hobbies With Me by zanotti: 10:04am On Jan 29, 2016
Drefan:

Try conceal small abeg.
ok noted sir
Re: Looking For Someone Who Shares The Same Hobbies With Me by zanotti: 10:06am On Jan 29, 2016
waiting for more relevant posts....
Re: Looking For Someone Who Shares The Same Hobbies With Me by prestige2013: 10:07am On Jan 29, 2016
Drefan:

Try conceal small abeg.

The Giant teeth is part of his Interest....
Re: Looking For Someone Who Shares The Same Hobbies With Me by zanotti: 10:16am On Jan 29, 2016
prestige2013:

The Giant teeth is part of his Interest....
another irrelevant post but noted once again....

1 Like

Re: Looking For Someone Who Shares The Same Hobbies With Me by Skryptchex(m): 10:19am On Jan 29, 2016
Go to your church naa....abi nairaland na ur church??
Re: Looking For Someone Who Shares The Same Hobbies With Me by Nobody: 10:21am On Jan 29, 2016
He think romance section is actually for romance
He doesn't know this is where trolls assemble

Laughingobama.jpeg
Re: Looking For Someone Who Shares The Same Hobbies With Me by zanotti: 10:40am On Jan 29, 2016
Dudeweedlmao:

Laughingobama.jpeg
thanks for the info...at least someone with a relevant post to the topic .....*trolls everywhere*
Re: Looking For Someone Who Shares The Same Hobbies With Me by zanotti: 2:00pm On Jan 29, 2016
thanks to those who sent me a pm.....
Re: Looking For Someone Who Shares The Same Hobbies With Me by Smellymouth: 2:04pm On Jan 29, 2016
grin grin who nor get hrt nor fit survive for here oo
Dudeweedlmao:

Laughingobama.jpeg
Re: Looking For Someone Who Shares The Same Hobbies With Me by zanotti: 2:07pm On Jan 29, 2016
Smellymouth:
well said smelly mouth how is your day going?
Re: Looking For Someone Who Shares The Same Hobbies With Me by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jan 29, 2016
Smellymouth:

I swear down, this place too tough

1 Like

Re: Looking For Someone Who Shares The Same Hobbies With Me by zanotti: 3:00pm On Jan 29, 2016
Dudeweedlmao:

I swear down, this place too tough
it takes a lot of patience i tell you...
Re: Looking For Someone Who Shares The Same Hobbies With Me by firstking01(m): 3:08pm On Jan 29, 2016
If not that we share likeminds in hobbies eh, i for bash usad
Re: Looking For Someone Who Shares The Same Hobbies With Me by zanotti: 3:15pm On Jan 29, 2016
firstking01:
lol grin
firstking01:
lol
Re: Looking For Someone Who Shares The Same Hobbies With Me by Smellymouth: 3:57pm On Jan 29, 2016
zanotti:
well said smelly mouth how is your day going?

Going well Zanotti,but d mouth odour is killing grin
Re: Looking For Someone Who Shares The Same Hobbies With Me by zanotti: 4:14pm On Jan 29, 2016
Smellymouth:

i have a breath spray i could recommend for you...if u want though.... tongue
Smellymouth:

i have a breath spray i could recommend for you...if u want though....
Re: Looking For Someone Who Shares The Same Hobbies With Me by Smellymouth: 4:17pm On Jan 29, 2016
zanotti:
i have a breath spray i could recommend for you...if u want though.... :Pi have a breath spray i could recommend for you...if u want though....
grin I need d name ooo
Re: Looking For Someone Who Shares The Same Hobbies With Me by zanotti: 4:21pm On Jan 29, 2016
Smellymouth:

grin I need d name ooo
baygon insecticide ignore whatever the person selling tells you its used for tell him zanotti recommended it for you....thank me later
Re: Looking For Someone Who Shares The Same Hobbies With Me by firstking01(m): 4:36pm On Jan 29, 2016
zanotti:
lol ;Dlol
i'm serious o...na just because say you be church boy like mesad
Re: Looking For Someone Who Shares The Same Hobbies With Me by fulfillbill(m): 4:49pm On Jan 29, 2016
Beth what happen to looking for them in your church...

Is there sth you are not telling us?
Re: Looking For Someone Who Shares The Same Hobbies With Me by zanotti: 5:05pm On Jan 29, 2016
fulfillbill:
Beth what happen to looking for them in your church...

Is there sth you are not telling us?
well the ones in my church dont share the same hobbies with me though we attend the same church...lol
Re: Looking For Someone Who Shares The Same Hobbies With Me by zanotti: 5:05pm On Jan 29, 2016
firstking01:
i'm serious o...na just because say you be church boy like mesad
bless you....
Re: Looking For Someone Who Shares The Same Hobbies With Me by fulfillbill(m): 5:12pm On Jan 29, 2016
zanotti:
well the ones in my church dont share the same hobbies with me though we attend the same church...lol

Try another church na e.g Deeper life i assure you, you will find them...
Re: Looking For Someone Who Shares The Same Hobbies With Me by firstking01(m): 7:38pm On Jan 29, 2016
zanotti:
bless you....
bess u more
Re: Looking For Someone Who Shares The Same Hobbies With Me by firstking01(m): 7:41pm On Jan 29, 2016
zanotti:
bless you....
bess u more....
Re: Looking For Someone Who Shares The Same Hobbies With Me by cruzita(f): 7:45pm On Jan 29, 2016
grin op that your nose na better world map .
Re: Looking For Someone Who Shares The Same Hobbies With Me by zanotti: 7:46pm On Jan 29, 2016
fulfillbill:

Try another church na e.g Deeper life i assure you, you will find them...
lol will probably try deeper life...

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Swiss Ambassador Who Brought His Gay Partner To Nigeria / See Why A Beautiful Girl Can Never Be Loyal / Top 5 Places To Meet A Good Natured Girls In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.