Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,720 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:54 AM

Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? - Phones (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? (118411 Views)

How To Switch To A New Smartphone Without Losing Your Whatsapp Chats / Things You Didn’t Know Your Android Phone Could Do. You Need To See N0 7 / Checkout 5 New Things Whatsapp Can Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? by teemoney35(m): 3:28pm On Mar 07, 2016
working i appreciate this service
Re: Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? by surajopress: 10:57pm On Mar 27, 2016
surajopress:
hi friend! wiki are not responded any question or news and game
4 three days in my group I need ur help?
Re: Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? by yuzjet(m): 9:59pm On Apr 10, 2016
I need a new working number. All the ones I'm having are dead.
Re: Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? by zzzzy: 10:14pm On Apr 12, 2016
yuzjet:
I need a new working number. All the ones I'm having are dead.
+91 90 43 005150
Re: Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? by fredrickwisdom9: 8:22pm On Jun 24, 2016
D whatsapp wikipedia is not working pls who knows how 2 do it should help me abeg Abeg helpppp
Re: Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? by fredrickwisdom9: 8:38pm On Jun 24, 2016
hilario8898:
Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? (with Pictures)

Have you ever wondered of you could use your WhatsApp for other purposes apart from "chatting".

Well, Now you have...

You can have a "wiki" contact on your WhatsApp list, where you can inquire about any information that you want, just think of it as a cooler form of dictionary.

Step 1: Save this number as wikipedia +91 90434 89211

Step 2: Create a new group and insert only the wiki contact and save.

That's all....

All you gotta do is type "wiki" before any question and get your immediate answer...

Its really cool, you can get Live scores, meaning of words e.t.c

Enjoy...
E no work guy
Re: Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? by Tayomi37(m): 4:39pm On Jun 26, 2016
WhatsApp is not allowing me to add d number, someone should pls help
Re: Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? by xreal: 7:23am On Jul 30, 2016
Tayomi37:
WhatsApp is not allowing me to add d number, someone should pls help

seems watsapp has since blocked the number.
Re: Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 1:49pm On Aug 14, 2016
umm would it work on a lumia .. you know lumia's whatsapp seems diff to android and iphone .. though its a nice post though .. will need more of something like this to be posted here often...
Re: Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? by newspapers: 4:09am On Dec 21, 2016
How to Add strike through in Whatsapp Group Chat?
Re: Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? by Efukikata(m): 8:16pm On Feb 19, 2017
has been removed...

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* / Reinstall Ur Nokia Certificates Witout Pc Suite. / Etisalat Follows Suit ; 1.5GB Data Now Cost N1000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.