Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,096 members, 7,859,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 10:45 PM

What Women Really Want - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Women Really Want (36209 Views)

What Women Think Men Look For Vs What Men Actually Look For[pic] / 10 Deep Questions To Ask If You Really Want To Get To Know Someone / Attention Boyfriends & Husbands:hear What Women Say About Our Joystick Sizes! :) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Women Really Want by BuddhaPalm(m): 6:31pm On Jan 29, 2016
Women are not difficult to understand...if only you would look at their actions - which are almost always consistent...

Excessive levels of self-interest, duplicity, cunning and abdication of responsibility - all carefully disguised behind a smokescreen of naivety, innocence and apparent confusion.

They are not evil-evil, in the same way that one wouldn't qualify a cat that toys with, and tortures a rat for hours, then dismembers and discards it - just for amusement, as evil.

Cats lack the philosophical depth to be evil. Women too, largely so. But the results of their actions are the same...

A woman's actions are largely instinctive, and subconsciously motivated, and if you "follow the money", as investigators are wont to say - which is self-interest in this case - she loses all her mystery.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Women Really Want by crossfire47(m): 6:42pm On Jan 29, 2016
Fiwasayo:
cheesy babe,we don't know what we want,we just know we want it. grin
. Want wat?
Re: What Women Really Want by Onliie(m): 6:49pm On Jan 29, 2016
Drefan:
Waste of valuable time. If Albert Einstein had happily, but stupidly devoted his time to understanding the nature of the women folk, then I think he wouldn't have invented the Theory of Relativity.
thank you
Re: What Women Really Want by kYjelly2: 6:51pm On Jan 29, 2016
wat dez bishes want from a nigggah?

1 Like

Re: What Women Really Want by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jan 29, 2016
mistagrim87:
Am currently dating the woman of my dreams and i have tried all these but she ain't showing me the love like it should and i guess am getting fed up... Thinking of slowing everything down cos am a type of guy that hardly fall in love but i fell for this one...

Slow down or get hurt, it's your choice!

You're dating the woman of your dreams, but are you the man of her dreams? No? Okay, that's fathomable! Are you working towards being the kind of man she desires? No too? Bro!

Let that girl go while the ovation is loudest, and utilize that time in working on yourself: your clairvoyance, dress sense, neatness, diction, physique, cash flow and all. You'll be better off that way. That relationship won't end well.

1 Like

Re: What Women Really Want by Horlufemi(m): 7:08pm On Jan 29, 2016
veeluv2015:

lol...you cant understand us if you dont try.

Women are like a complex equation. equations have constants and variables. Constants are things like love and care. The variables are things you have to find out your self for every woman.

you need to just add that special variable or she'll be too acidic or too alkaline. You need to add the right variable to achieve neutrality.

and the variables are per-time

1 Like

Re: What Women Really Want by judedwriter(m): 7:27pm On Jan 29, 2016
freecocoa:
What a shocker, just realising that men don't need love.shocked

I wonder why be with a woman at all?
that's why the scripture says husbands LOVE your wives and wives SUMBIT to your husbands. The primary need of men is RESPECT (ego) and that of women LOVE.
Re: What Women Really Want by minnato: 7:28pm On Jan 29, 2016
crystalfarmer:
What woman really want is a man that'll be honest with everything, who she can TRUST and who will be ready to give her a little more attention than any other man in the whole wide world

Ah pity you!! kontinue!!
We go dey hear when you go come dey lament!!

1 Like

Re: What Women Really Want by skywalker240(m): 7:32pm On Jan 29, 2016
digitite:

I understand and you have a point. You don't have to sweat it. if her presence in your life does not align with your vision, goals purpose. You adjust and go with the flow.

You can take a horse to the stream but you can't force it to drink water.

ok sir, Noted,..but that same horsse can always turn agisnst its masters wish

In a nutshell, Ladies ar human beings and nobody(includin us men) is predictable so what am trying to say is u cant predict a creature that is been controled by hormone

pounded yam could be ur best food and u know it is, but it gets to some extent u get tired of it.
U cant just keep doin wats fittin 4 her even when u blend with d flow cos other times she might wanna explore somtin new or diffrnt (xpeciali d adventurers) simple we ar all humans
she is also controled by hormone too.

1 Like

Re: What Women Really Want by skywalker240(m): 7:40pm On Jan 29, 2016
digitite:

I understand and you have a point. You don't have to sweat it. if her presence in your life does not align with your vision, goals purpose. You adjust and go with the flow.

You can take a horse to the stream but you can't force it to drink water.

Women are instinctive creatures
Thats how they should best be reffered as there are the ladies u might just get in line with but there ar some u would find hard to blend with.

1 Like

Re: What Women Really Want by Jok3r(m): 7:47pm On Jan 29, 2016
veeluv2015:
If anyone claims to understand women totally, then that person must be mistaken. It is very difficult to understand a woman and like some people say, if there is ever going to be a brochure to explain everything about a woman then it will be over a million pages.

What I am here to talk about are the basic things women need to keep them happy. The needs or should I say wants of women are so diverse that it even differs in each of them. What this woman wants is different from what the other wants thus making the frustration and anger of the men folk very understandable. A man might have a sour relationship with a woman for a certain reason and when he tries to correct it in his next relationship, things go sour again because the new one wants what the old one didn’t want and this brings about the saying that women are so complicated and do not know what they want.

The truth is that human beings are insatiable not just the women. So pleasing them in every way is very impossible. But the good news is there are certain things EVERY woman craves for which when found, can make them very happy.

The first thing is comfort. No woman wants to be uncomfortable in her relationship. For a man to make his woman comfortable, he must have something doing and dreams of getting bigger. This doesn’t mean she is materialistic. There are just some things that cannot be changed and one of them is the fact that a woman needs to take care of herself and look good every time for her man. The men should be happy about that and not complain about it. Or don’t they want something good for themselves?

Another thing a woman needs is attention. Once she gets divided attention, the first thing that comes to her mind is that there is another woman, which might not be the case. It might be work, family issues or something else that has been bothering and taking their time. What the men need to do is talk to them about it. Instead of trying to settle it on your own, why not share it with her and work things out together. That way, you’re giving her the attention she needs and attending to other things at the same time. Every woman likes feeling special. Take her out every once in a while, spend time with her, make her know your friends, offer listening ears and most of all, TRY to be there whenever she needs you.

Thirdly, a woman needs a man that understands her. Someone that knows when she is angry and how to calm her nerves, someone that knows what makes her upset and what makes her happy. Not someone that can’t detect when something is wrong. They need their man to understand their feelings and respect it. Of course as a man, you deserve some respect but she deserves some respect too. One secret about women is that they reciprocate on impulse. Once she is loved, she gives love back. Now, this is not magic so it doesn’t work when you’re with a woman that doesn’t love you.

Most importantly, every woman wants to be trusted. The men should realize that women know what they want and that nobody wants something bad for himself/herself. Give your woman some space. She needs freedom too. Don’t suspect her every move. Give her a benefit of doubt. Trust her judgements. Yes, it’s true that you can’t be right all the time and everyone needs correction at one point or the other. Correct them but be nice about it. Don’t make her feel stupid about it because if you do, she’ll want to prove a point.

I know some of you reading this (especially the men) will say “how come the men get to do all this, what then will the woman do?” The truth is you tend to enjoy a woman who’s happy. Once she’s happy, everyone around her will be happy, especially YOU. It might seem difficult to do all that I mentioned above but just give it a trial. Happiness is worth sacrificing for. And never forget that nobody is perfect. We are all in a quest for perfection. A happy woman makes a happy home. Let us practice this and see where it gets us. Have a happy relationship. The woman is not as difficult as you think.

CIAO!!!

SOURCE: http://www.juicygossips.com.ng/2016/01/juicy-special-what-women-really-want.html

must we Go to yaba left for women.... is was oooo
Re: What Women Really Want by skywalker240(m): 7:50pm On Jan 29, 2016
freecocoa:
It's insulting because it paints women as weak.

grin and since when has women been regarded as strong?

1 Like

Re: What Women Really Want by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jan 29, 2016
I need a dancing smiley...
Re: What Women Really Want by Misselocon(f): 7:51pm On Jan 29, 2016
Shwooo...it's not a big deal but peeps already complaining...Jux play it by ear and
note d one dat works for ur lady...cos even we may not know which will work each situation until u guys try....
Re: What Women Really Want by professore(m): 7:56pm On Jan 29, 2016
This article should be taken serious
Re: What Women Really Want by Favoye2(m): 8:03pm On Jan 29, 2016
Their wants are different, u cn neva satisfy a woman, u just kip trying.

1 Like

Re: What Women Really Want by freecocoa(f): 8:17pm On Jan 29, 2016
judedwriter:
that's why the scripture says husbands LOVE your wives and wives SUMBIT to your husbands. The primary need of men is RESPECT (ego) and that of women LOVE.
Has nothing to do with the scripture mr. Not everyone reads or cares what the scripture says.

1 Like

Re: What Women Really Want by Pamelayoung: 8:27pm On Jan 29, 2016
Drefan:
Waste of valuable time. If Albert Einstein had happily, but stupidly devoted his time to understanding the nature of the women folk, then I think he wouldn't have invented the Theory of Relativity.

And you wat have u been able 2 invent? Busy doing notin.
Re: What Women Really Want by skywalker240(m): 8:28pm On Jan 29, 2016
1 giv a woman sex and she would say u just want her body
2 dont f*ck her ans she says u ar not man enof
3 give her money and she call u her mugu
4 dont giv her money and she calls u stingy an greedy
5 if u show her care she takes u 4 granted
6 if u dont, she says u dont love her
7 if u call her always she say u ar disturbin her
8 if u dont call she says u ar cheatin
9 if u dress well all times she calls u player
10 if u dont, she calls u dirty guy
11 if u are quiet she says u are too boring
12 when urr not she say u are too lousy
13 help her in the kitchen, shhe calls u WOMaN WRAPpER
14 and if u dont she would say this man is using her as a slave.

when i was a boy whenevr i heard my fathers conversations with his freinds there is one word that always ends in their mouth WOMEN! I never took those words serious until i became a man
Seriously, Wetin una realy want sef...
Only God go save us from una problem

2 Likes

Re: What Women Really Want by Pamelayoung: 8:35pm On Jan 29, 2016
Mushood:
Women are just confused in nature, dis discussion ensued between a father and his son who intend to get married

If women are confused then men are the most confused shikena!
Re: What Women Really Want by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jan 29, 2016
judedwriter:
Lol! Seems you are new here? Talking about the scripture to the only ATHEIST in naija.
freecocoa wey get stone heart.

freecocoa:
Has nothing to do with the scripture mr. Not everyone reads or cares what the scripture says.
I know one day you will read, care, do and preach what the scripture says.
I always pray for ur soul to be save whenever i read ur coments disputing the existence of ur creature.

1 Like

Re: What Women Really Want by Fizman1(m): 8:42pm On Jan 29, 2016
CaroLyner:
women want nothing from you.
except your life,body & soul grin
After u have taken his life,body n soul, tel me wat is nw left hmmm? undecided n u still say women want nothing aba na, try get conscience small
Re: What Women Really Want by skywalker240(m): 8:42pm On Jan 29, 2016
even solomon the wisest man cant even understand what a woman want (the shulamite woman 4 xmple)

Thats y he fell for their power (his wives that worship images)

Even a man as wise as solomon could not predict women

It takes the SPECIAL GRACE OF GOD to live peacefully and happily with these creatures.

(sad to say) Its just that we cant do without them ..even God knws.
Re: What Women Really Want by skywalker240(m): 8:43pm On Jan 29, 2016
even solomon the wisest man cant even understand what a woman want (the shulamite woman 4 xmple)

Thats y he fell for their power (his wives that worship images)

Even a man as wise as solomon could not predict women

It takes the SPECIAL GRACE OF GOD to live peacefully and happily with these creatures of INSTINCT.

(sad to say) Its just that we cant do without them ..even God knws.
Re: What Women Really Want by judedwriter(m): 8:46pm On Jan 29, 2016
freecocoa:
undecided
Re: What Women Really Want by smartwilly4eva: 8:47pm On Jan 29, 2016
veeluv2015:

lol...you cant understand us if you dont try.

so you are happy about the write-up
Re: What Women Really Want by CoolUsername: 8:51pm On Jan 29, 2016
From experience, I'll say that a woman just wants a guy who'll treat them like a freakin' human being. Not like a porcelain doll, or some child. But as a contemporary, who'll treat her with love and respect.

I don't like it when guys try to act like white knights around girls; it's not genuine. The guys always want something in return and usually end up disappointed.

I'm not an asshole, and I treat all my bros and fembros equally, and it has worked for me.

1 Like

Re: What Women Really Want by freecocoa(f): 8:59pm On Jan 29, 2016
chisco82:

Lol! Seems you are new here? Talking about the scripture to the only ATHEIST in naija.
freecocoa wey get stone heart.

I know one day you will read, care, do and preach what the scripture says.
I always pray for ur soul to be save whenever i read ur coments disputing the existence of ur creature.
My friend stop talking crap.

1 Like

Re: What Women Really Want by AyamConfidence(m): 9:11pm On Jan 29, 2016
Anyi3:
The old and new gods know I wouldn't read that epistle.

i tell thou bro...i just scrolled down straight

2 Likes

Re: What Women Really Want by AyamConfidence(m): 9:13pm On Jan 29, 2016
cruzita:
women are simple to understand if only u are patient.
mama time no dey...i gave up trying to understand women long ago...it was a futile attempt

1 Like

Re: What Women Really Want by ekensi01: 9:23pm On Jan 29, 2016
Drefan:
nice one guy.
Re: What Women Really Want by streetzdreamz(m): 9:26pm On Jan 29, 2016
women are confused beings,they have no idea of how their brain and wants works,hence I always go with the idea of the guy who called em fish brains,you can't possibly understand someone that doesn't understand herself,yea human wants is insatiable but women wants is just outrightly stupid and baseless,give em all the care,affection,love,money,attention you can afford, they still gon rant cuz of some flimsy issue,and make you go hyper!!!!!sometimes they just love frustrating men for no reason,ask em why they end up with nothing sane,its good to understand your partner,but a healthy limit should be drawn,else they gonna take it for granted,would rather understand how the earth revolves better than tryna study a woman.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kenyan Blogger Blasts Nigerian Men After One Filmed A Kenyan Girl Dancing Unclad / Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? / Woman In Police Net For Using Teen Daughter To Defraud Suitors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.