Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,063 members, 7,859,842 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 08:02 PM

What Women Really Want - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Women Really Want (36207 Views)

What Women Think Men Look For Vs What Men Actually Look For[pic] / 10 Deep Questions To Ask If You Really Want To Get To Know Someone / Attention Boyfriends & Husbands:hear What Women Say About Our Joystick Sizes! :) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Women Really Want by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jan 29, 2016
Am currently dating the woman of my dreams and i have tried all these but she ain't showing me the love like it should and i guess am getting fed up... Thinking of slowing everything down cos am a type of guy that hardly fall in love but i fell for this one...

1 Like

Re: What Women Really Want by postmann: 5:13pm On Jan 29, 2016
21st century crap from a feminst perspective. Esp on No 3.

"Thirdly, a woman needs a man that
understands her. Someone that knows when
she is angry and how to calm her nerves,
someone that knows what makes her upset and
what makes her happy. Not someone that can’t
detect when something is wrong. They need
their man to understand their feelings and
respect it. Of course as a man, you deserve
some respect but she deserves some respect
too. One secret about women is that they
reciprocate on impulse. Once she is loved, she
gives love back. Now, this is not magic so it
doesn’t work when you’re with a woman that
doesn’t love you."

Bullcrap!!! The 21st century woman is a selfish being who thinks about only herself.
Her comfort, what makes her happy
Her likes and dislikes
And her feelings respected.

She came to be served and not to serve.

Of course her "lord" deserves "some" respect after doing all that.

Women, your mothers were taught primarily how to serve and please their husbands.
And they are a lot happier than you.

4 Likes

Re: What Women Really Want by HARDDON: 5:14pm On Jan 29, 2016
noblegrex:
I don't look for women I understand. I look for women that understands me and I think that's how it should be.shikena

BosS swags! Duff hat!

2 Likes

Re: What Women Really Want by safarigirl(f): 5:14pm On Jan 29, 2016
freecocoa:
You can't speak for all women.
I never spoke for anyone

At least you didn't dispute the fact. A woman will sooner believe a lie than accept the truth, there are exceptions to this rule (like every general rule), but doesn't make it a lie

2 Likes

Re: What Women Really Want by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jan 29, 2016
freecocoa:
Don't patronize me please.

What has Pi got to do with calling women irrational?
I am so in trouble today. grin

just like pi, women can be very cute, and you know . . . attractive . . .

but that doesn't change the fact that they can be very irrational.

a woman will ask you . . . does this dress look nice on me?

whether you say yes or no, they will change it. angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Women Really Want by HARDDON: 5:20pm On Jan 29, 2016
mistagrim87:
Am currently dating the woman of my dreams and i have tried all these but she ain't showing me the love like it should and i guess am getting fed up... Thinking of slowing everything down cos am a type of guy that hardly fall in love but i fell for this one...

@ bolded, that is Where u got it all wrong!

Even If u know she got all u want in a woman, u have to be man enuf n keep it down low, control ur balls n emotions, cos once u give a woman full seat in ur heart n life, u begin to lose it, the attraction dies and she begins to feel u aint giving her space.
U got to keep the tension on.....unpredictable.... but most guys don't get it

U wudnt know How it feels like not to send a very beautiful lady every one is dying to have,
Yet she keeps coming back? Do u?

This is one of the xtics of bad boys that attracts Good gurls to them

1 Like

Re: What Women Really Want by bayonino: 5:21pm On Jan 29, 2016
Most women want to eat their cake and have it which is not possible. A girl will say she want a bad guy, yet at the same time she want the guy to be a responsible guy.

1 Like

Re: What Women Really Want by freecocoa(f): 5:21pm On Jan 29, 2016
safarigirl:
I never spoke for anyone

At least you didn't dispute the fact. A woman will sooner believe a lie than accept the truth, there are exceptions to this rule (like every general rule), but doesn't make it a lie
What do you mean by I didn't dispute the fact? You even called it a fact.grin

You are still speaking for every woman when you say "a woman will sooner believe a lie than accept the truth" which woman exactly? You? If you mean yourself please indicate, if not, please let us know the woman in particular, so as not to be misconstrued.

And this is a rule? One you or who made?
Re: What Women Really Want by sukkot: 5:22pm On Jan 29, 2016
freecocoa:
That's got to be one of the best jokes ever, coming from you.
somebody woke up on the wrong side of the bed today and their name starts with F wink

1 Like

Re: What Women Really Want by freecocoa(f): 5:22pm On Jan 29, 2016
Teempakguy:
I am so in trouble today. grin

just like pi, women can be very cute, and you know . . . attractive . . .

but that doesn't change the fact that they can be very irrational.

a woman will ask you . . . does this dress look nice on me?

whether you say yes or no, they will change it. angry
I shouldn't be talking to you, if you actually believe what you wrote.
Re: What Women Really Want by E383: 5:24pm On Jan 29, 2016
Nubian113:

*dodges flying lips*

You call my name upandown yet say nothing to me cry

I have too much to say to you but my lips won't dance to the rhythmic symphonies of my thought.

sad
Re: What Women Really Want by judedwriter(m): 5:25pm On Jan 29, 2016
All women want is plenty of $ and £! Lol kidding grin women need lots of love-a woman is wired to love, to show compassion and receive in return-its their make up. This is why most woman can't stay long in a loveless marriage or relationship; either they begin to cheat secretly or pour out their furstrations on their partners! Women need LOVE.
Re: What Women Really Want by freecocoa(f): 5:26pm On Jan 29, 2016
sukkot:
somebody woke up on the wrong side of the bed today and their name starts with F wink
I am good , you just need to tilt your mind a little bit more to the right side.
Re: What Women Really Want by bayonino: 5:26pm On Jan 29, 2016
Drefan:
Waste of valuable time. If Albert Einstein had happily, but stupidly devoted his time to understanding the nature of the women folk, then I think he wouldn't have invented the Theory of Relativity.
seconded! waste of valuable time. It better to ignore them and when their brain is ready to behave normal you come close to them again. undecided That is why it is very important to stay unmarried if you know you cant stand some annoying qualities of most ladies.

1 Like

Re: What Women Really Want by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jan 29, 2016
freecocoa:
I shouldn't be talking to you, if you actually believe what you wrote.
er . . .

sorry . . . ?
Re: What Women Really Want by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jan 29, 2016
E383:

I have too much to say to you but my lips won't dance to the rhythmic symphonies of my thought.

sad

Come to Lola's for a cuppa and we'll play around with some choreography undecided

[size=3pt]U smooth as ice[/size] wink
Re: What Women Really Want by sukkot: 5:30pm On Jan 29, 2016
freecocoa:
I am good , you just need to tilt your mind a little bit more to the right side.
My mind is fine just where it is woman angry wink

1 Like

Re: What Women Really Want by gbens2000(m): 5:30pm On Jan 29, 2016
They are the most confuse species on earth.
Re: What Women Really Want by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jan 29, 2016
grin grin grin grin I love being one half of my whole.

Stop trying to figure us out and go to work angry
Re: What Women Really Want by freecocoa(f): 5:30pm On Jan 29, 2016
judedwriter:
All women want is plenty of $ and £! Lol kidding grin women need lots of love-a woman is wired to love, to show compassion and receive in return-its their make up. This is why most woman can't stay long in a loveless marriage or relationship; either they begin to cheat secretly or pour out their furstrations on their partners! Women need LOVE.
What a shocker, just realising that men don't need love.shocked

I wonder why be with a woman at all?
Re: What Women Really Want by gbens2000(m): 5:32pm On Jan 29, 2016
freecocoa:
And a woman write this?

I find this article insulting.
then u are not a woman.or maybe u are confuse which makes you a real woman.
Re: What Women Really Want by freecocoa(f): 5:35pm On Jan 29, 2016
gbens2000:
then u are not a woman.or maybe u are confuse which makes you a real woman.
This doesn't even make any sense whatsoever.

1 Like

Re: What Women Really Want by E383: 5:37pm On Jan 29, 2016
Nubian113:

Come to Lola's for a cuppa and we'll play around with some choreography undecided

[size=3pt]U smooth as ice[/size] wink

[size=3pt]You forget poets are this way?[/size]
Re: What Women Really Want by Lovelynature(m): 5:48pm On Jan 29, 2016
Women themselves don't even know what they want. Don't even bother to understand or please them 100 percent as even men can't be totally pleased let alone women.

To the guys shouting money, money!!! Oh yes, while money is highly needed for a good relationship.
Even if you shower some women with too much money, they may consider you a maga if they don't love you enough or see you as an insecured guy trying to use money to entice them. And thus they keep looking else where for imaginary 'satisfaction'.

Some women are very confused beings

2 Likes

Re: What Women Really Want by Vikky014(f): 5:49pm On Jan 29, 2016
Mushood:
Women are just confused in nature, dis discussion ensued between a father and his son who intend to get married
hahahaha@pic

1 Like

Re: What Women Really Want by digitite: 5:52pm On Jan 29, 2016
skywalker240:

True ,but not every translation becomes the outcome of her altitude.
I hope u knw that sir?

I understand and you have a point. You don't have to sweat it. if her presence in your life does not align with your vision, goals purpose. You adjust and go with the flow.

You can take a horse to the stream but you can't force it to drink water.
Re: What Women Really Want by safarigirl(f): 5:53pm On Jan 29, 2016
freecocoa:
What do you mean by I didn't dispute the fact? You even called it a fact.grin

You are still speaking for every woman when you say "a woman will sooner believe a lie than accept the truth" which woman exactly? You? If you mean yourself please indicate, if not, please let us know the woman in particular, so as not to be misconstrued.

And this is a rule? One you or who made?
na every time you dey find who to argue with?

Aunty, this is not what being a feminist is about. You can't go about arguing with everyone who says something that makes you question yourself.

I no she get your time, I didn't badger you for your opinion, find someone else to attack

1 Like

Re: What Women Really Want by Khan1993: 6:02pm On Jan 29, 2016
I didn't even bother to read. I only scanned through. Cos its the same thing. It never changes. And
Why is no one caring about what men want

1 Like

Re: What Women Really Want by xkris11(m): 6:06pm On Jan 29, 2016
Women are an endless book with no title...you can't read nor understand them.

1 Like

Re: What Women Really Want by freecocoa(f): 6:13pm On Jan 29, 2016
safarigirl:
na every time you dey find who to argue with?

Aunty, this is not what being a feminist is about. You can't go about arguing with everyone who says something that makes you question yourself.

I no she get your time, I didn't badger you for your opinion, find someone else to attack
Lol, you lot are simply funny.

You go and make stupid assertions and when you are called out on it, you claim being attacked.

When you have an opinion that is a lie, get ready to be challenged on it and when you are, either prove why it isn't a lie or kindly shut up, thank you.

And oh! Btw, as regards having my time, nigga please!.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Women Really Want by Lomlygurl(f): 6:15pm On Jan 29, 2016
A woman can be relatively simple when you have the appropriate ways to treat her. Women are not complicated nor difficult to understand, they only dance to the tune they hear play. But this is not applicable to every woman,some are just as simple as abc.
Re: What Women Really Want by FreeWorld23: 6:21pm On Jan 29, 2016
Fiwasayo:
cheesy babe,we don't know what we want,we just know we want it. grin
angry sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kenyan Blogger Blasts Nigerian Men After One Filmed A Kenyan Girl Dancing Unclad / My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love / Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.