Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

She Doesn't Want To Date me Buh She Wants Me To Remember Her On Her Birthday - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Doesn't Want To Date me Buh She Wants Me To Remember Her On Her Birthday (596 Views)

She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist / See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) / She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Doesn't Want To Date me Buh She Wants Me To Remember Her On Her Birthday by jonaifame22(m): 11:18am On Jan 29, 2016
Theses gals ain't loyal,buh yet they want niggers to be humble,can you imagine dis gal I asked to date me,she come talk sey "I av a boifriend and i love him even though that he's not always there for me"
Since she said so I let her be buh some few days back she asked me to help her in renewing her internet connection,which I gladly and confidently declined, now she's bugging me wth the news of her birthday which is on 21st of february,
Yama yama gal she wanna reap where she did not sow! Mtcheeew nonsense!

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Want To Date me Buh She Wants Me To Remember Her On Her Birthday by Dahveydson(m): 11:21am On Jan 29, 2016
You've been zoned. Escape before jazz enter am.
Re: She Doesn't Want To Date me Buh She Wants Me To Remember Her On Her Birthday by Cutehector(m): 11:28am On Jan 29, 2016
Such witches.... I despise dem more Dan d devil himself.
Re: She Doesn't Want To Date me Buh She Wants Me To Remember Her On Her Birthday by satelliteDISH(m): 11:29am On Jan 29, 2016
jonaifame22:
Theses gals ain't loyal,buh yet they want niggers to be humble,can you imagine dis gal I asked to date me,she come talk sey "I av a boifriend and i love him even though that he's not always there for me" Since she said so I let her be buh some few days back she asked me to help her in renewing her internet connection,which I gladly and confidently declined, now she's bugging me wth the news of her birthday which is on 21st of february, Yama yama gal she wanna reap where she did not sow! Mtcheeew nonsense!
why you no give am the money nah? you be stingy boi ooh.
Re: She Doesn't Want To Date me Buh She Wants Me To Remember Her On Her Birthday by obiorathesubtle: 11:29am On Jan 29, 2016
grin ooooh.. The zone baybee
Re: She Doesn't Want To Date me Buh She Wants Me To Remember Her On Her Birthday by jonaifame22(m): 11:34am On Jan 29, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
grin ooooh.. The zone baybee
oh yeah I can see it from here even though every where is misty!
Re: She Doesn't Want To Date me Buh She Wants Me To Remember Her On Her Birthday by 2dice(m): 11:51am On Jan 29, 2016
Oga since you know u Aint no MAGA/potential MUGU Then u there is no need typing diss poo here
Re: She Doesn't Want To Date me Buh She Wants Me To Remember Her On Her Birthday by nnachukz(m): 11:53am On Jan 29, 2016
Brother I salute your courage for not falling mugu. Na cash withdrawal office she been wan open for your head so o o.
Re: She Doesn't Want To Date me Buh She Wants Me To Remember Her On Her Birthday by Adeyinka1758(m): 11:56am On Jan 29, 2016
some gals sha
Re: She Doesn't Want To Date me Buh She Wants Me To Remember Her On Her Birthday by Fernandowski(m): 1:32pm On Jan 29, 2016
tell her that you are not a potential father Christmas

(1) (Reply)

Capricorn Horoscope: December 22 - January 20 / Wife Stab Husband To Death Over Having A Child Out Of Wedlock In Ibadan / Now I'm Crushing On Kemi The Finance Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.