Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Wike Asks Amaechi To Account For N3Trillion - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Asks Amaechi To Account For N3Trillion (37894 Views)

Amaechi To Dredge River Niger With N100m, Instead Of N47b Jonathan Approved / Wike Asks EFCC To Probe Benue Governor, Awards 4bn Road Contract In Benue / Senate Asks Amaechi To Resign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Asks Amaechi To Account For N3Trillion by Demdem(m): 3:58pm On Jan 29, 2016
emymeeky:

Eyaa. So what you're saying in essence is for wike to stop the probe grin

Where in the post did u read such? The omereji probe he did, what is the outcone?
Re: Wike Asks Amaechi To Account For N3Trillion by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jan 29, 2016
I have said it from day one that Amaechi is a moral burden to PMB.....Just watch out for more revelations from Wike.

1 Like

Re: Wike Asks Amaechi To Account For N3Trillion by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jan 29, 2016
Demdem:

Oo, current governor a thief but the past one, Jonah-daft wasn't right? Yet u found it difficult to showcase one single achievement of his has governor. It's obvious that ur succking his cocck is running u mad.
Amaechi is no saint however it's undisputeable that he remains the best Rivers governor in her history. His achievements down here endeared me to him however if wike, a well-known thug I know very well can prove Amaechi's guilt, see me cast the first stone against him.
Even omereji despite being asked to indict him had nothing to indict him for.
ameachi is no saint so it then means he stole from the rivers state people...guy abeg just shut up... grin grin grin...gej also is a politician and also one way or the other dipped his hand into public funds..

now can you boldly say the same.....ehn mr dakuku....is ameachi a thief like gej yes or no

2 Likes

Re: Wike Asks Amaechi To Account For N3Trillion by Demdem(m): 4:00pm On Jan 29, 2016
MrMandilas:
As an APC member he has.

Then u are highly ignorant. This is the kind of baseless talk u folks share all over at kaikai joints.
Re: Wike Asks Amaechi To Account For N3Trillion by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jan 29, 2016
egbonnla:
I have said it from day one that Amaechi is a moral burden to PMB.....Just watch out for more revelations from Wike.
i cross my leg my brother..because i fit swear my whole life say ameachi thief better money..that is why he was ready to do anything to win rivers state and install the puppy called dakuku... cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Wike Asks Amaechi To Account For N3Trillion by Demdem(m): 4:02pm On Jan 29, 2016
IzonOwei:
ameachi is no saint so it then means he stole from the rivers state people...guy abeg just shut up... grin grin grin...gej also is a politician and also one way or the other dipped his hand into public funds..

now can you boldly say the same.....ehn mr dakuku....is ameachi a thief like gej yes or no

Demdem is no saint, does it mean i stole from rivers state people? Am sorry to say but ur thinking process is plain shallow.
Re: Wike Asks Amaechi To Account For N3Trillion by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jan 29, 2016
Demdem:
[s][/s]

Ur shameless lies are worldclass.
youre so pained...guy wetin happen...live your life oo..ameachi no give a damn about you... grin grin grin
Re: Wike Asks Amaechi To Account For N3Trillion by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jan 29, 2016
Demdem:

Demdem is no saint, does it mean u stole from rivers state people? Am sorry to say but ur thinking process is plain shallow.
grin grin...in this context stealing is the nucleus of our discussion...ameachi is a thief...repeat after me... grin grin grin..na me and you today...

1 Like

Re: Wike Asks Amaechi To Account For N3Trillion by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 29, 2016
Demdem:
[s][/s]

On the contrary, i enjoy exposing shameless liars like u. hypocrites and lovers of jonah-daft.
and i enjoy exposing hypocritical olodos like you...dakuku wanna be... grin grin...

1 Like

Re: Wike Asks Amaechi To Account For N3Trillion by Demdem(m): 4:05pm On Jan 29, 2016
IzonOwei:
grin grin...in this context stealing is the nucleus of our discussion...ameachi is a thief...repeat after me... grin grin grin..na me and you today...

Again u are not smart. the context in which it was used was him being the best Rivers state Governor in her history.
Re: Wike Asks Amaechi To Account For N3Trillion by emymeeky: 4:06pm On Jan 29, 2016
Demdem:

Where in the post did u read such? The omereji probe he did, what is the outcone?

So? What's your suggestion?

2 Likes

Re: Wike Asks Amaechi To Account For N3Trillion by bluecircle470: 4:06pm On Jan 29, 2016
Childish politics don start again, u no go face wetin dem elect u for
Re: Wike Asks Amaechi To Account For N3Trillion by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jan 29, 2016
Demdem:

Again u are not smart. the context in which it was used was him being the best Rivers state Governor in her history.
nope...its about wikes exposing the thief ameachi..who agreed to your rivers state best governor talks...abeg go sit down jare...

1 Like

Re: Wike Asks Amaechi To Account For N3Trillion by Demdem(m): 4:07pm On Jan 29, 2016
IzonOwei:
and i enjoy exposing hypocritical olodos like you...dakuku wanna be... grin grin...

but u havent exposed anything yet. u only convinced us the more that u are for no one but Jonah-daft ur god despite being a monumental failure and curse to ur people.
Re: Wike Asks Amaechi To Account For N3Trillion by Demdem(m): 4:08pm On Jan 29, 2016
[s]
IzonOwei:
nope...its about wikes exposing the thief ameachi..who agreed to your rivers state best governor talks...abeg go sit down jare...
[/s]

again, liar. i made the statement not u, below was what i said and i know the context i use it ........... grin grin
EVen wike knows that he is , who the ffuck are u?

Demdem:

Oo, current governor a thief but the past one, Jonah-daft wasn't right? Yet u found it difficult to showcase one single achievement of his has governor. It's obvious that ur succking his cocck is running u mad.
Amaechi is no saint however it's undisputeable that he remains the best Rivers governor in her history. His achievements down here endeared me to him however if wike, a well-known thug I know very well can prove Amaechi's guilt, see me cast the first stone against him.
Even omereji despite being asked to indict him had nothing to indict him for.
Re: Wike Asks Amaechi To Account For N3Trillion by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jan 29, 2016
Demdem:
[s][/s]

again, liar. i made the statement, below was what i said and in which context........... grin grin

and i am focusing on the main topic so that i dont get distracted by your mumuness... grin grin grin grin...the issue is that ameACHI IS A THIEF... grin ;deal with it...

2 Likes

Re: Wike Asks Amaechi To Account For N3Trillion by Demdem(m): 4:11pm On Jan 29, 2016
IzonOwei:
and i am focusing on the main topic so that i dont get distracted by your mumuness... grin grin grin grin...the issue is that ameACHI IS A THIEF... grin ;deal with it...

yes after realizing that u goofed with my statement. The main issue is let WIke commence prosecution starting with omereji report.
Re: Wike Asks Amaechi To Account For N3Trillion by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jan 29, 2016
Demdem:

yes after realizing that u goofed with my statement. The main issue is let WIke commence prosecution starting with omereji report.
wike would deal with ameachi...and expose him...it is left for buhari to accept and know that thieves are with him and that is fight against corruption is highly hypocritical...

1 Like

Re: Wike Asks Amaechi To Account For N3Trillion by Demdem(m): 4:14pm On Jan 29, 2016
IzonOwei:
nope...i am for the niger delta and true federalism..you see thats the difference between me and a fool like you...i only just want you to accept ameACHI FOR THE THIEF HE IS...

naah, hypocritical talk.................u are for Jonah-daft first before ur Nigerdelta crap. the likes of tompolo, boyloaf, ateke etc and co said the same yrs past. Now its obvious that its strictly for their pockets. Even Tompolo duped his own people with Billions. U folks that say such are deceits.

1 Like

Re: Wike Asks Amaechi To Account For N3Trillion by Demdem(m): 4:15pm On Jan 29, 2016
IzonOwei:
wike would deal with ameachi...and expose him...it is left for buhari to accept and know that thieves are with him and that is fight against corruption is highly hypocritical...

wike will, wike will, wike will, wike will, wike will, wike will, wike will, wike will, wike will, wike will,wike will, wike will, wike will, wike will, wike will,wike will, wike will, wike will, wike will, wike will,wike will, wike will, wike will, wike will, wike will,

When will Wike Has? grin grin grin grin or Wike have grin grin grin grin afterall, Buhari has started prosecuting Yam eaters. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wike Asks Amaechi To Account For N3Trillion by Ebiezprada(m): 4:15pm On Jan 29, 2016
Mjshexy:
Heyyy..half of our budget shocked shocked. Common Wike it's too early for child's play, so where did Ameachi get the money he used in building those computerized schools, roads & hospitals or did he use his own pocket money? Anyway there should be a thorough investigation & money looted must be refunded oh smiley
What computerized schools?
Don't say what you don't know

1 Like

Re: Wike Asks Amaechi To Account For N3Trillion by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jan 29, 2016
phantom:
Wike and his people are as usual vomitting rubbish for their gullible followers to swallow.
The punk should explain to Rivers people what he did with the billions he borrowed within his first 4 months in office because what we see on ground no reach at all.
Let him explain how completing projects which amaechi left at almost 90%,gulped more then 50billion he has borrowed so far.
Mr wike,please leave amaechi alone and work.2019 no far o!!! You better hit the ground and bring in NEW and INNOVATIVE developments.
A word is..............
guy u be mumuuuu. i served in rivers state.. money was allocated for payment of 20000 corpers only for the money to be embezzled by amechi. if you dont know, rivers state is one of the richest states in nigeria. But the facilities in the state does not reflect the money accrued to the state every month. How can you take a politician who said he hasnt collected bribe from anyone serious Guy wise up.. How much Amechi dey pay u sef.. AMECHI PAY RIVERS CORPERS..

2 Likes

Re: Wike Asks Amaechi To Account For N3Trillion by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:17pm On Jan 29, 2016
IzonOwei:
yes go on...ameachi worshipper...go to akwa ibom and compare what you have there with the rivers state ameachi governed...i thought you would be mentioning the monorail project he obstinately started knowing it was going to end up a white elephant project and as an avenue for him to steal...

sycophancy at its peak...shame on both of you...akpabio is a thief but ameachi isnt...blind robots... angry angry

See answer. Go to Akwa Ibom. List his achievements. Did I send you to Rivers State?
Re: Wike Asks Amaechi To Account For N3Trillion by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jan 29, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

See answer. Go to Akwa Ibom. List his achievements. Did I send you to Rivers State?
you guys have nothing to say...I only made my point clear...ameachi carrying out some projects in rivers state does not negate the fact he stole from the coffers of rivers state...
Re: Wike Asks Amaechi To Account For N3Trillion by Demdem(m): 4:23pm On Jan 29, 2016
[s]
IzonOwei:
hehehehehe...I am for the Niger delta...completely...if e dey pain you go jump enter somewhere...I preach true federalism day and night to fools like you..Because I know you're not a Niger deltan....I advocate for what will treat the problems of the Niger delta..Gej is not my problem...Gej has left government..The niger delta fight continues...but your own focal problem is how to leak ameachis legs and fool around...you're a disgrace...acting like you hate corruption but supporting ameachi....is it not the same ameachi who refused to pay salaries until he ran away to abuja...nonsense...

Robotic sycophant...your sycophancy is on a whole new level...
[/s]

Senseless Talk. Tompolo, Boyloaf,ateke and their shameless kind said the same thing. These fools deceived their people. urs will be worse. For Niger delta my foot. u are just another hungry looking would be fraudulent freedom fighter.
Re: Wike Asks Amaechi To Account For N3Trillion by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jan 29, 2016
Demdem:

wike will, wike will, wike will, wike will, wike will, wike will, wike will, wike will, wike will, wike will,wike will, wike will, wike will, wike will, wike will,wike will, wike will, wike will, wike will, wike will,wike will, wike will, wike will, wike will, wike will,

When will Wike Has? grin grin grin grin or Wike have grin grin grin grin afterall, Buhari has started prosecuting Yam eaters. grin grin
buhari should deal with the very yam eater parading his thieving ass as a minister... grin grin grin..fake..

1 Like

Re: Wike Asks Amaechi To Account For N3Trillion by gbishman: 4:25pm On Jan 29, 2016
you guys should focus and work
Re: Wike Asks Amaechi To Account For N3Trillion by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:25pm On Jan 29, 2016
damilareoye:
eheheh... grin

Judas is Amaechi

Judas is GEJ that Rivers State gave him the highest votes to become the President of Nigeria and the Same GEJ stole their Oil Wells.

Judas Is the GEJ who did his best to remove Amaechi a Niger Delta man as the head of the NGF.

Judas is the man who Suspended Rivers State Best Governor from PDP.

How can GEJ betray Amaechi this much and you call Amaechi Judas.

Fact, GEJ betrayed Amaechi and not the other way around.

Amaechi = Rivers State Best Governor Ever.
GEJ = Nigeria's Most Corrupt President Ever.
Re: Wike Asks Amaechi To Account For N3Trillion by nikz(f): 4:26pm On Jan 29, 2016
This is true. That cash that was sunk into mono rail project would have completed several roads. I knew that project was a failed one even b4 he started it. Teachers salaries weren't paid for months kai politicians! Let the WAR begin!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Shehu Sani's Senatorial Ticket Was 'Sold For $2m' To Oshiomhole - SaharaReporter / Roland Ewubare Resigns As NNPC Chief Operating Officer / Ministerial List: Why Tinubu Delayed Kano Lagos, 9 Other States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.