Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,499 members, 7,830,507 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Wike Asks Amaechi To Account For N3Trillion - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Asks Amaechi To Account For N3Trillion (37897 Views)

Amaechi To Dredge River Niger With N100m, Instead Of N47b Jonathan Approved / Wike Asks EFCC To Probe Benue Governor, Awards 4bn Road Contract In Benue / Senate Asks Amaechi To Resign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Asks Amaechi To Account For N3Trillion by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:27pm On Jan 29, 2016
IzonOwei:
you guys have nothing to say...I only made my point clear...ameachi carrying out some projects in rivers state does not negate the fact he stole from the coffers of rivers state...

Which kind carry out some works?

He carried out the most work ever done by a Governor in the history of the South South region. It is not beans.
Re: Wike Asks Amaechi To Account For N3Trillion by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jan 29, 2016
Demdem:
[s][/s]

Senseless Talk. Tompolo, Boyloaf,ateke and their shameless kind said the same thing. These fools deceived their people. urs will be worse. For Niger delta my foot. u are just another hungry looking would be fraudulent freedom fighter.
grin grin grin...all our leaders have decieved us in one way...like one just deceived your foolish kind that he was gonna get rivers state back so that he covers his corrupt acts... grin grin grin...

mumu... grin grin grin.....
Re: Wike Asks Amaechi To Account For N3Trillion by HARDDON: 4:28pm On Jan 29, 2016
phantom:
Wike and his people are as usual vomitting rubbish for their gullible followers to swallow.
The punk should explain to Rivers people what he did with the billions he borrowed within his first 4 months in office because what we see on ground no reach at all.
Let him explain how completing projects which amaechi left at almost 90%,gulped more then 50billion he has borrowed so far.
Mr wike,please leave amaechi alone and work.[b]2019 no far o!!! [/b]You better hit the ground and bring in NEW and INNOVATIVE developments.
A word is..............

Pure breed hypocrite!
So fg can go witchhunting yet Amaechi shld be let off the hook for all d funds he siphoned Huh?
Oh I see, If he is dug up, buhari wud be affected Huh? Apc is yet to tell us Where it got money to finance It's campaign ....
Amaechi must account... .. n If FG decides to turn blind eyes, the world wud know, kwaruption fight is farce n nothing but witch hunt str8t from d wet dreams of a certificateless fresident

@ bolded, how myopic, How monocultuted! Even with the court cases, wike has been working! What has buhari achieved so far?
Think u shld rather remind the northern president that 2019 is by the corner not wike!

1 Like

Re: Wike Asks Amaechi To Account For N3Trillion by Demdem(m): 4:28pm On Jan 29, 2016
IzonOwei:
buhari should deal with the very yam eater parading his thieving ass as a minister... grin grin grin..fake..

His security agents have screened all his ministers and none was found wanting. He has none so far. its just a figment of ur warped imagination. its allowed though. grin grin
Re: Wike Asks Amaechi To Account For N3Trillion by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jan 29, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

Which kind carry out some works?

He carried out the most work ever done by a Governor in the history of the South South region. It is not beans.
shocked shocked shocked...south south region...sycophants ooooooo.... grin grin grin..what did he do with excess crude cash that was given to him.... grin grin grin

you guys should your heads somewhere abeg...i want to ask where you reside...are you from rivers state....
Re: Wike Asks Amaechi To Account For N3Trillion by Demdem(m): 4:29pm On Jan 29, 2016
IzonOwei:
grin grin grin...all our leaders have decieved us in one way...like one just deceived your foolish kind that he was gonna get rivers state back so that he covers his corrupt acts... grin grin grin...

mumu... grin grin grin.....

Did jonah-daft the the kaikai drunkard among? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wike Asks Amaechi To Account For N3Trillion by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jan 29, 2016
Demdem:

His security agents have screened all his ministers and none was found wanting. He has none so far. its just a figment of ur warped imagination. its allowed though. grin grin
fraudulent security agents...wike is about to prove those freaking agents wrong....the supreme court just gave way for that to happen... grin grin grin grin wink
Re: Wike Asks Amaechi To Account For N3Trillion by Demdem(m): 4:31pm On Jan 29, 2016
IzonOwei:
fraudulent security agents...wike is about to prove those freaking agents wrong....the supreme court just gave way for that to happen... grin grin grin grin wink

Demdem:

wike will, wike will, wike will, wike will, wike will, wike will, wike will, wike will, wike will, wike will,wike will, wike will, wike will, wike will, wike will,wike will, wike will, wike will, wike will, wike will,wike will, wike will, wike will, wike will, wike will,
When will Wike Has? grin grin grin grin or Wike have grin grin grin grin afterall, Buhari has started prosecuting Yam eaters. grin grin
Re: Wike Asks Amaechi To Account For N3Trillion by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jan 29, 2016
Demdem:

Did jonah-daft the the kaikai drunkard among? grin grin grin
gej failed the niger delta for sure...i can say that unequivocally...i no dey hide mouth like olodo like you...i am not a fool like you that will leak the legs of fake leaders rather than fight for the general man...

olodo... grin grin grin
Re: Wike Asks Amaechi To Account For N3Trillion by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:32pm On Jan 29, 2016
‘A thief cannot call me corrupt’ – Gov Amaechi
Re: Wike Asks Amaechi To Account For N3Trillion by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:35pm On Jan 29, 2016
IzonOwei:
shocked shocked shocked...south south region...sycophants ooooooo.... grin grin grin..what did he do with excess crude cash that was given to him.... grin grin grin

you guys should your heads somewhere abeg...i want to ask where you reside...are you from rivers state....

Do you think it is free of Charge to become the most achieving governor in the history of the South South?

#AThiefCannotCallMeCorrupt

I have showed you what Amaechi did with his own. Show me what Wike did with his 50 billion naira loan.
Re: Wike Asks Amaechi To Account For N3Trillion by prince2015: 4:43pm On Jan 29, 2016
comos:

which computerized school ?
come to PH and see the dilapidated structure Ameachi left behind

I am in PH except you are blind the schools are everywhere, The roads are everywhere. The Woji that was completed was started or do you build bridges in 90days

1 Like

Re: Wike Asks Amaechi To Account For N3Trillion by mindtricks: 5:08pm On Jan 29, 2016
fallout87:
Now it begins. Now watch how quickly these hypocrites demands for probe turns into cries of witchhunt.

APC only want probe of everyone who is not in APC, yet they say they are against corruption?

Who are they fooling?

Stupid gullible Nigerians think you must belong to only PDP for you to be corrupt and probe-worthy.

The way APC-led FG is virtually after only PDP people, dismissing every reasonable doubt that it is not a vendetta mission, even while the good governance and healthy economy take the back seat.
Re: Wike Asks Amaechi To Account For N3Trillion by Reference(m): 5:14pm On Jan 29, 2016
They are just wasting their time.

1 Like

Re: Wike Asks Amaechi To Account For N3Trillion by meforyou1(m): 5:17pm On Jan 29, 2016
Amaechi and Fashola and Tinubu are the 3 biggest thieves we have in Nigeria today

2 Likes

Re: Wike Asks Amaechi To Account For N3Trillion by ddippset(m): 5:27pm On Jan 29, 2016
meforyou1:
Amaechi and Fashola and Tinubu are the 3 biggest thieves we have in Nigeria today
try Jonathan, diezanni and dasuki. They almost stole us off the world map. Only dasuki sef set a world record! The only man in history who turned into Santa claus all by himself and did happy Christmas and Happy sallah for everybody.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Asks Amaechi To Account For N3Trillion by aubventure: 5:30pm On Jan 29, 2016
[quote author=phantom post=42431575]Wike and his people are as usual vomitting rubbish for their gullible followers to swallow.
The punk should explain to Rivers people what he did with the billions he borrowed within his first 4 months in office because what we see on ground no reach at all.
Let him explain how completing projects which amaechi left at almost 90%,gulped more then 50billion he has borrowed so far.
Mr wike,please leave amaechi alone and work.2019 no far o!!! You better hit the ground and bring in NEW and INNOVATIVE developments.
how he go take leave am he must collect
any change wey remain oh. if you know sey you follow am eat am it is time for you to borrow and come pay. No corruption this time
Re: Wike Asks Amaechi To Account For N3Trillion by plentykola(m): 5:31pm On Jan 29, 2016
Wike remember say u chop pass 3trillion as minister ooo and I pray ur house of assembly no betray u cos if dey do ur own don finish ooooo bro rotimi go return d money pass cos u too go go down if u no return am both wike and rotimi are same wikr chop inside d d money he say amechi shiuld come and account for he don forget say he dey d cabinet b4 he b minister
Re: Wike Asks Amaechi To Account For N3Trillion by olaomoola1(m): 5:33pm On Jan 29, 2016
Is now I know some of nairalander to know knitty gritty of politics.for d fact That u have a fone and sub to comment on NL does not qualify u to b. Follow Nigeria politics with great IQ. Just an advice
Re: Wike Asks Amaechi To Account For N3Trillion by olaomoola1(m): 5:36pm On Jan 29, 2016
meforyou1:
Amaechi and Fashola and Tinubu are the 3 biggest thieves we have in Nigeria todmayay
may God forgive u afterall no court in d land convicted them y u?
Re: Wike Asks Amaechi To Account For N3Trillion by badesco(m): 5:39pm On Jan 29, 2016
phantom:
Wike and his people are as usual vomitting rubbish for their gullible followers to swallow.
Mr wike,please leave amaechi alone and work.2019 no far o!!! You better hit the ground and bring in NEW and INNOVATIVE developments.
A word is..............
E be like say u be ameachi mouthpiece..
Re: Wike Asks Amaechi To Account For N3Trillion by SpencerLewis(m): 5:44pm On Jan 29, 2016
comos:

Which dilapidated structure? Are u sure u live in P/H? I don't think so. The roads,schools, health centre and brand new Toyota corolla and latest model of Honda end of discussion cars dashed to doctors must have been from either your miserable pocket money or the ones stolen by Wike as chief of staff to Amaechi or as Obio/Akpor L.G.A. boss or as junior minister of education in-charge of Amajiri schools.
Anuofia like u and Wike. He has gotten away with this fraud, but i'm sure he won't be that lucky next time.
Re: Wike Asks Amaechi To Account For N3Trillion by Morizo(m): 6:00pm On Jan 29, 2016
Demdem:

Arrant nonsense. What looted funds are u talking about? which one did Omereji dig out? what is stopping Wike from taking him to court?
Hey boy, I don't know which cave u crawled from but on internet every millipede is a king in his or her hole. You have d temerity to insult our former president and African Statesman per excellence as ur signature? That curse u mentioned on Goodluck name is coming for ur generations. Just imagine fellow this nairalanders, so every thing that pretends to breathe in d name of human being can insult our history. Seun be careful with d kind of natives u expose to internet democratic space cos some people are fit for d jungle.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Asks Amaechi To Account For N3Trillion by peleson: 6:02pm On Jan 29, 2016
comos:

Rubbish and hateful speech! Amaechi is the best governor ever in rivers state
Re: Wike Asks Amaechi To Account For N3Trillion by Jideish: 6:13pm On Jan 29, 2016
Habakus:
If indeed Buhari is a man of integrity and sincerity,he should make Amaechi clear his name on all these allegations against him. If he's not,he will pretend as though these allegations against one of his ministers never got his attention.

It's none of Buhari's business, of rivers government have a case they should charge Amaechi to court and then Buhari will react to that.
Re: Wike Asks Amaechi To Account For N3Trillion by Kennydoc(m): 7:01pm On Jan 29, 2016
Demdem:

[b]
A petition written to efcc against him. He presented his own case and it was found out that the petition lack substance. That was far before he became minister.
If wike wants to know what he did with all the monies given to him, then he has all the records. Why ask him to tell him again? Who does that?
Only a blind bat will claim Amaechi did nothing as governor for eight yrs. We know what Odili left and we knew how Ameachi left. Only gullible fools will take all what wike says as Gospel truth.
Amaechi remain the best governor in Rivers history and that is a fact. A feat wike should pray to surpass.
Below are very few of what the monies were spent on.

https://www.nairaland.com/1987113/akpabio-vs-amaechi-stadium-lets
https://www.nairaland.com/1330443/amaechis-health-centres
https://www.nairaland.com/1442142/amaechis-schools-vs-akpabios-schools
https://www.nairaland.com/2091599/amaechi-secondary-schools-far-better
https://www.nairaland.com/1327120/amaechis-schools-port-harcourt
https://www.nairaland.com/1426942/amaechis-giant-strides-riverine-other
https://www.nairaland.com/724982/amaechi-songhai-farm-revolution-rivers[/b]

Please what did Amaechi do with the 60bn naira (according to RSG) appropriated for PH monorail? Where did the billions go? Let's forget about the 3trn naira now.
Re: Wike Asks Amaechi To Account For N3Trillion by sunsky29(m): 7:09pm On Jan 29, 2016
indigene:
Did I read that woji road has been completed? Which woji road?
oga tell them...this same woji road that was marked for underground drainage system just like the okporo road dat run through rumudara..wike came n b building open drainage..I stay at woji..n d works r substarndad..mcc are not trying...for me this woji roaad should b dualised...not reconstructed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Asks Amaechi To Account For N3Trillion by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jan 29, 2016
Mjshexy:
Heyyy..half of our budget shocked shocked. Common Wike it's too early for child's play, so where did Ameachi get the money he used in building those computerized schools, roads & hospitals or did he use his own pocket money? Anyway there should be a thorough investigation & money looted must be refunded oh smiley
Do you have an idea how much Rivers state gets from FG every month plus taxes from oil companies??
Re: Wike Asks Amaechi To Account For N3Trillion by AyoolaIgwe(m): 7:24pm On Jan 29, 2016
phantom:
A word is..............
tell us which institutions or banks lend Wike 50billion...put d source so dat I can verify too. waiting...
Re: Wike Asks Amaechi To Account For N3Trillion by kpolli(m): 7:50pm On Jan 29, 2016
To all those who come here to support APC in rubbish and in truth, abeg how much do they pay you?

Is it worth throwing away the future of your nation??

If it is, then dismiss this post; if not.......

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Supporters Flood Peter Obi’s Oyo Campaign Rally (Pictures) / Military Reclaims Michika, Gulak, Uba Kills And Repels Insurgent From Vintim / South West Development Commission Bill Causes Uproar At The Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.