Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,312 members, 7,829,740 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Wike Asks Amaechi To Account For N3Trillion - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Asks Amaechi To Account For N3Trillion (37885 Views)

Amaechi To Dredge River Niger With N100m, Instead Of N47b Jonathan Approved / Wike Asks EFCC To Probe Benue Governor, Awards 4bn Road Contract In Benue / Senate Asks Amaechi To Resign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Asks Amaechi To Account For N3Trillion by obialinaeze(m): 3:35pm On Jan 29, 2016
Tolupage:
Since Buhari was sworn in I doubt if a day has passed without someone somewhere not been accused of taking our national cake
grin
Tolupage:
Since Buhari was sworn in I doubt if a day has passed without someone somewhere not been accused of taking our national cake
Re: Wike Asks Amaechi To Account For N3Trillion by Ballheaded: 3:35pm On Jan 29, 2016
so what happened to the panel he set up to investigate Amaechi.
Wike settle down and work, dont get distracted by all this side shows cos you wont achieve nathing good from it.
All we want is development

2 Likes

Re: Wike Asks Amaechi To Account For N3Trillion by babydoo: 3:35pm On Jan 29, 2016
This country is a joke, comedy everywhere.

Re: Wike Asks Amaechi To Account For N3Trillion by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jan 29, 2016
Someone please remind Wike that our courts are there and that he should use them!
Re: Wike Asks Amaechi To Account For N3Trillion by AK481(m): 3:35pm On Jan 29, 2016
Demdem:
Foolish man. When he has a serious case he will go to court.
is he the one to take him to court or EFCC

1 Like

Re: Wike Asks Amaechi To Account For N3Trillion by ceco4all: 3:37pm On Jan 29, 2016
Amaechi! the real war has just started! President Buhari should stay clear
Re: Wike Asks Amaechi To Account For N3Trillion by Demdem(m): 3:39pm On Jan 29, 2016
AK481:

is he the one to take him to court or EFCC

Go figure. The AG of a state has every right to prosecute. Lagos AG prosecuted Bode George and he found himself in kirikiri.
EFCC has attended to petition sent to them and it lacks substance. The basis of which he was appointed minister of the federal republic.

1 Like

Re: Wike Asks Amaechi To Account For N3Trillion by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jan 29, 2016
Elose11:

http://dailypost.ng/2016/01/29/explain-how-you-spent-n3trn-in-8-years-rivers-dares-amaechi/
Yeye the smell,because Ameachi debunked the lies you guys were peddling in the media on how he vanderlised gvt house,now you guys are here with another madness,when is this ugly man called wike will learn his lesson,why don't you guys asked jonah to account for his tenure,what has wike done with the money he borrowed recently,why don't pdp tell us how much Ameachi left in the state government account?
Benue,nasarawa,kogi,osun,imo etc,infact,almost all the states in Nigeria were owing,and that was jonah/pdp making cos they were using the money for electioneering with hope of winning,but baba God passed them,so i advice you not to use that as an xcuse to accuseAmeachi,jonah too left abandoned projects.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Asks Amaechi To Account For N3Trillion by danielnomzy(m): 3:41pm On Jan 29, 2016
Wike,let us focus on making Rivers a better state.....We will probe dat cow later...

1 Like

Re: Wike Asks Amaechi To Account For N3Trillion by Progressive15: 3:41pm On Jan 29, 2016
I sincerely blame supreme Court and not wike.The thief of the niger-delta region calling another person a thief.

1 Like

Re: Wike Asks Amaechi To Account For N3Trillion by Gassa007: 3:41pm On Jan 29, 2016
Demdem:
Foolish man. When he has a serious case he will go to court.
E pain am ooo hohohohoho

1 Like

Re: Wike Asks Amaechi To Account For N3Trillion by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 29, 2016
Demdem:
[s][/s]

Arrant Nonsense. Stupidity is oozing out from ur post. I have presented links to series of what Amaechi did that has made him so far the best governor of Rivers in her history . Can u send me just one thing ur god Jonah-daft did has governor of Bayelsa ur state? Yet u continue to worship the fool.
grin grin grin grin...how does the project ameachi carried out negate the fact he is also looted funds from rivers state..it is your type that will worship a human being...are we talking about what ameachi did or the fact he took money...which politician who didnt carry out projects in their respective states...you should keep woprshipping your thieving god..more revelations will come up...

i wont want to abuse you...i would let time to abuse you...you're trying so hard to defend a thief a who doesn't give a damn about you or your family except ,you're dakuku like i mentioned... grin grin grin grin.....ameachi is a hypocritical short thief... grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Wike Asks Amaechi To Account For N3Trillion by Diomimi: 3:42pm On Jan 29, 2016
Mjshexy:
Heyyy..half of our budget shocked shocked. Common Wike it's too early for child's play, so where did Ameachi get the money he used in building those computerized schools, roads & hospitals or did he use his own pocket money? Anyway there should be a thorough investigation & money looted must be refunded oh smiley

Your caliber of youth will never grow to know the truth.
Re: Wike Asks Amaechi To Account For N3Trillion by Demdem(m): 3:44pm On Jan 29, 2016
[[s]quote author=IzonOwei post=42436901] grin grin grin grin...how does the project ameachi carried out negate the fact he is also looted funds from rivers state..it is your type that will worship a human being...are we talking about what ameachi did or the fact he took money...which politician who didnt carry out projects in their respective states...you should keep woprshipping your thieving god..more revelations will come up...

i wont want to abuse you...i would let time to abuse you...you're trying so hard to defend a thief a who doesn't give a damn about you or your family except ,you're dakuku like i mentioned... grin grin grin grin.....ameachi is a hypocritical short thief... grin grin grin[/quote][/s]

Baseless talk. Go ask wike to commence prosecution on 3 trillion embezzled money.

Demdem:
[s][/s]

Arrant Nonsense. Stupidity is oozing out from ur post. I have presented links to series of what Amaechi did that has made him so far the best governor of Rivers in her history . Can u send me just one thing ur god Jonah-daft did has governor of Bayelsa ur state? Yet u continue to worship the fool.

1 Like

Re: Wike Asks Amaechi To Account For N3Trillion by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jan 29, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

Show me the more. Is it beans to do more than Amaechi. Na wa.

You are telling me Akpabio built 500 Model schools and over a hundred fully equipped health centers.
yes go on...ameachi worshipper...go to akwa ibom and compare what you have there with the rivers state ameachi governed...i thought you would be mentioning the monorail project he obstinately started knowing it was going to end up a white elephant project and as an avenue for him to steal...

sycophancy at its peak...shame on both of you...akpabio is a thief but ameachi isnt...blind robots... angry angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Asks Amaechi To Account For N3Trillion by emymeeky: 3:46pm On Jan 29, 2016
phantom:
Wike and his people are as usual vomitting rubbish for their gullible followers to swallow.
The punk should explain to Rivers people what he did with the billions he borrowed within his first 4 months in office because what we see on ground no reach at all.
Let him explain how completing projects which amaechi left at almost 90%,gulped more then 50billion he has borrowed so far.
Mr wike,please leave amaechi alone and work.2019 no far o!!! You better hit the ground and bring in NEW and INNOVATIVE developments.
A word is..............

Let the EFCC decide who should be left alone
Re: Wike Asks Amaechi To Account For N3Trillion by damilareoye: 3:47pm On Jan 29, 2016
eheheh... grin
Judas is Amaechi

2 Likes

Re: Wike Asks Amaechi To Account For N3Trillion by emymeeky: 3:48pm On Jan 29, 2016
TimeManager:
Wailing Buffoons before you start buttlicking wike, tell wike that his victory at the supreme court is only a slaughter slab for him. Amaechi will nutmeg him before he knows it.
The truth has spoken!

Eyaaaaa. Cry me a river

1 Like

Re: Wike Asks Amaechi To Account For N3Trillion by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 29, 2016
Demdem:
[[s]quote author=IzonOwei post=42436901] grin grin grin grin...how does the project ameachi carried out negate the fact he is also looted funds from rivers state..it is your type that will worship a human being...are we talking about what ameachi did or the fact he took money...which politician who didnt carry out projects in their respective states...you should keep woprshipping your thieving god..more revelations will come up...

i wont want to abuse you...i would let time to abuse you...you're trying so hard to defend a thief a who doesn't give a damn about you or your family except ,you're dakuku like i mentioned... grin grin grin grin.....ameachi is a hypocritical short thief... grin grin grin[/s]

Baseless talk. Go ask wike to commence prosecution on 3 trillion embezzled money.

[s][/s]

oboy abneg go rest,....your gra gra no go shift the goal post...the FG is presently throwing figures here and there and we are told to believe them...wike is only doing same..and ofcourse wike will take the fool to court...and i hope efcc wont be partisan..because as we already know it only pdp politicians are thieves..i know how much amaeachi wanted rivers state so that his asss would be covered,...its over bro..we are going to watch ameachis thieving prowess in 3D....just chill...

mr dakuku...

4 Likes

Re: Wike Asks Amaechi To Account For N3Trillion by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 29, 2016
Demdem:

Go figure. The AG of a state has every right to prosecute. Lagos AG prosecuted Bode George and he found himself in kirikiri.
EFCC has attended to petition sent to them and it lacks substance. The basis of which he was appointed minister of the federal republic.
Leave them jawe,you cannot bend a dry fish,Ameachi cannot be bend,wike,obua,pej and their foot soldiers on nairaland should take note of that.

1 Like

Re: Wike Asks Amaechi To Account For N3Trillion by MrMandilas: 3:50pm On Jan 29, 2016
Demdem:

Phuckphucknut, his name has no stain yet. Even omereji never indicted him. He has no immunity does he?
As an APC member he has.

1 Like

Re: Wike Asks Amaechi To Account For N3Trillion by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jan 29, 2016
Demdem:

U are so shameless. A confirmed bayelsa soul talking so high about akwa ibom and yet nothing to showcase in ur own bayelsa. Yet continue to worship Jonah-daft and co. Shame.
grin grin grin grin..e dey pain you say your god na thief and you dey struggle to defend am...i know the bayelsa state governor is a thief as well as all politicians..but the problem with you is that you would rather want to die supporting thieves like ameachi...its so pathetic...

demdem..alias dakuku...

2 Likes

Re: Wike Asks Amaechi To Account For N3Trillion by Demdem(m): 3:51pm On Jan 29, 2016
[s]
IzonOwei:
oboy abneg go rest,....your gra gra no go shift the goal post...the FG is presently throwing figures here and there and we are told to believe them...wike is only doing same..and ofcourse wike will take the fool to court...and i hope efcc wont be partisan..because as we already know it only pdp politicians are thieves..i know how much amaeachi wanted rivers state so that his asss would be covered,...its over bro..we are going to watch ameachis thieving prowess in 3D....just chill...

mr dakuku...
[/s]

By the time wike proves his case in court, come back to further ur rant.
Bushman, if case is in court it's beyond hands of efcc. Ur partisan tori is plain silly.
Re: Wike Asks Amaechi To Account For N3Trillion by babafirst(m): 3:52pm On Jan 29, 2016
Wike go ahead with your investigation and I am sure if your facts are available like the way state funds were traced to Metuh PMB will facilitate the sacking of Amaechi.Nobody must steal Naija money and see peace.Wike do the needful and our dear Baba PMB will help you complete it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Asks Amaechi To Account For N3Trillion by tayoakay(m): 3:52pm On Jan 29, 2016
phantom:
Wike and his people are as usual vomitting rubbish for their gullible followers to swallow.
The punk should explain to Rivers people what he did with the billions he borrowed within his first 4 months in office because what we see on ground no reach at all.
Let him explain how completing projects which amaechi left at almost 90%,gulped more then 50billion he has borrowed so far.
Mr wike,please leave amaechi alone and work.2019 no far o!!! You better hit the ground and bring in NEW and INNOVATIVE developments.
A word is..............

.......enough for the wise. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Wike Asks Amaechi To Account For N3Trillion by emymeeky: 3:52pm On Jan 29, 2016
Demdem:

[b]
A petition written to efcc against him. He presented his own case and it was found out that the petition lack substance. That was far before he became minister.
If wike wants to know what he did with all the monies given to him, then he has all the records. Why ask him to tell him again? Who does that?
Only a blind bat will claim Amaechi did nothing as governor for eight yrs. We know what Odili left and we knew how Ameachi left. Only gullible fools will take all what wike says as Gospel truth.
Amaechi remain the best governor in Rivers history and that is a fact. A feat wike should pray to surpass.
Below are very few of what the monies were spent on.

https://www.nairaland.com/1987113/akpabio-vs-amaechi-stadium-lets
https://www.nairaland.com/1330443/amaechis-health-centres
https://www.nairaland.com/1442142/amaechis-schools-vs-akpabios-schools
https://www.nairaland.com/2091599/amaechi-secondary-schools-far-better
https://www.nairaland.com/1327120/amaechis-schools-port-harcourt
https://www.nairaland.com/1426942/amaechis-giant-strides-riverine-other
https://www.nairaland.com/724982/amaechi-songhai-farm-revolution-rivers[/b]

Eyaa. So what you're saying in essence is for wike to stop the probe grin

4 Likes

Re: Wike Asks Amaechi To Account For N3Trillion by MrMandilas: 3:52pm On Jan 29, 2016
Ballheaded:
so what happened to the panel he set up to investigate Amaechi.
Wike settle down and work, dont get distracted by all this side shows cos you wont achieve nathing good from it.
All we want is development
Tell buhari the same.

1 Like

Re: Wike Asks Amaechi To Account For N3Trillion by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jan 29, 2016
Demdem:
[s][/s]

By the time wike proves his case in court, come back to further ur rant.
Bushman, if case is in court it's beyond hands of efcc. Ur partisan tori is plain silly.
oboy just relax yourself...ameachis issue shouldnt bother you..abi you be dakuku... grin grin grin....i dey suspect you ooo...your sycophancy no get mate,.... grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Wike Asks Amaechi To Account For N3Trillion by Demdem(m): 3:56pm On Jan 29, 2016
IzonOwei:
grin grin grin grin..e dey pain you say your god na thief and you dey struggle to defend am...i know the bayelsa state governor is a thief as well as all politicians..but the problem with you is that you would rather want to die supporting thieves like ameachi...its so pathetic...

demdem..alias dakuku...

Oo, current governor a thief but the past one, Jonah-daft wasn't right? Yet u found it difficult to showcase one single achievement of his has governor. It's obvious that ur succking his cocck is running u mad.
Amaechi is no saint however it's undisputeable that he remains the best Rivers governor in her history. His achievements down here endeared me to him however if wike, a well-known thug I know very well can prove Amaechi's guilt, see me cast the first stone against him.
Even omereji despite being asked to indict him had nothing to indict him for.
Re: Wike Asks Amaechi To Account For N3Trillion by Demdem(m): 3:57pm On Jan 29, 2016
[s]
IzonOwei:
oboy just relax yourself...ameachis issue shouldnt bother you..abi you be dakuku... grin grin grin....i dey suspect you ooo...your sycophancy no get mate,.... grin grin grin

[/s]

Ur shameless lies are worldclass.
Re: Wike Asks Amaechi To Account For N3Trillion by Boss13: 3:57pm On Jan 29, 2016
If Amaechi has a case to answer, he needs to do so quickly. We must eradicate corruption and resource wastage from our country for good.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bukar Ibrahim: APC Can’t Win PDP In 2019 Even With Massive Rigging / Miyetti Allah: You Will Leave North If Your Governors Insist On Evicting Herders / Twitter User Explains What Wike Is Trying To Achieve With His 200k Political SAs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.