Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Wike Asks Amaechi To Account For N3Trillion - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Asks Amaechi To Account For N3Trillion (37888 Views)

Amaechi To Dredge River Niger With N100m, Instead Of N47b Jonathan Approved / Wike Asks EFCC To Probe Benue Governor, Awards 4bn Road Contract In Benue / Senate Asks Amaechi To Resign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Asks Amaechi To Account For N3Trillion by Abagworo(m): 8:37pm On Jan 29, 2016
The fact that virtually every State thing in Rivers State apart from Aba Road, Braithwaite and secretariat was done by Amaechi means that he did not touch Rivers funds. All the Roads, underground drainages, monorails, greater Port Harcourt, Stadium, Flyovers and bridges, schools, hospitals, health centers and salaries should surpass that amount.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Asks Amaechi To Account For N3Trillion by PrinceEvolution(m): 8:48pm On Jan 29, 2016
well said...
fallout87:
Now it begins. Now watch how quickly these hypocrites demands for probe turns into cries of witchhunt.

APC only want probe of everyone who is not in APC, yet they say they are against corruption?

Who are they fooling?
Re: Wike Asks Amaechi To Account For N3Trillion by karokit(m): 8:53pm On Jan 29, 2016
I was looking forward to the mono rail, but it's so unfortunate dat with all d money spent, d pillars that were erected was just from station bus stop to silverbird, just a trekable distance, for more Dan 6yrs. It's a pity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Asks Amaechi To Account For N3Trillion by bashydemy(m): 9:04pm On Jan 29, 2016
yaki84:

zombie spotted, bros tell ur judas to come n clear his name.
from abuja to portharcourt na just 19thousand naira by air.
arik sef fit give am discount unto say na him be transport minister.
Sorry mr wailer, the last time i check Ameachi said Wike should go to court if he has anything against him..

1 Like

Re: Wike Asks Amaechi To Account For N3Trillion by bashydemy(m): 9:07pm On Jan 29, 2016
yaki84:

one of the pained mofos, bobo dekdek or warefa u call ursef, tell amaechi d judas to return all d looted funds he used in sponsoring an almajiri as president at the expense of rivers state people.
or do u forget so soon when amaechi said wike wont have money to pay salaries not to talk of do any tangible projects cos d state is bankrupt.
Wailers are easy to spot, Ameachi ask wike to go to court if he has case against him..

1 Like

Re: Wike Asks Amaechi To Account For N3Trillion by femummy(f): 9:37pm On Jan 29, 2016
U have said it all.
I keep wondering why Rivers people are so blind, why do they hate Amaechi so much.
I am not from this town but i have lived here almost all my life and im yet to see a better governor than Amaechi.

Demdem:

[b]
A petition written to efcc against him. He presented his own cand it was found out that the petition lack substance. That was far before he became minister.
If wike wants to know what he did with all the monies given to him, then he has all the records. Why ask him to tell him again? Who does that?
Only a blind bat will claim Amaechi did nothing as governor for eight yrs. We know what Odili left and we knew how Ameachi left. Only gullible fools will take all what wike says as Gospel truth.
Amaechi remain the best governor in Rivers history and that is a fact. A feat wike should pray to surpass.
Below are very few of what the monies were spent on.

https://www.nairaland.com/1987113/akpabio-vs-amaechi-stadium-lets
https://www.nairaland.com/1330443/amaechis-health-centres
https://www.nairaland.com/1442142/amaechis-schools-vs-akpabios-schools
https://www.nairaland.com/2091599/amaechi-secondary-schools-far-better
https://www.nairaland.com/1327120/amaechis-schools-port-harcourt
https://www.nairaland.com/1426942/amaechis-giant-strides-riverine-other
https://www.nairaland.com/724982/amaechi-songhai-farm-revolution-rivers[/b]

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Asks Amaechi To Account For N3Trillion by gcof(m): 9:43pm On Jan 29, 2016
fallout87:
Now it begins. Now watch how quickly these hypocrites demands for probe turns into cries of witchhunt.

APC only want probe of everyone who is not in APC, yet they say they are against corruption?

Who are they fooling?
you just nailed it. As far as it is still a fight between different parties, Nigeria cannot achieve anything against corruption
Re: Wike Asks Amaechi To Account For N3Trillion by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jan 29, 2016
River State government or any concerned citizen should send a petition to EFCC to do the needful.
Re: Wike Asks Amaechi To Account For N3Trillion by Ezelinks(f): 10:04pm On Jan 29, 2016
criminalmindz:

you will just be in osun state and be typing rubbish on that ur china phone. Go to ph and see roads been constructed, some already finished.
o my God Kiss's for saying my mind .

1 Like

Re: Wike Asks Amaechi To Account For N3Trillion by gemale(m): 10:31pm On Jan 29, 2016
Oya make amaechi go ansa query if e sure 4 am. Make buhari no chuk mouth. Corruption must go b it APC/PDP politician. Accountability must b d watchword 4 any member of govt.
Re: Wike Asks Amaechi To Account For N3Trillion by electrokcoi(m): 10:56pm On Jan 29, 2016
yaki84:

zombie spotted, bros tell ur judas to come n clear his name.
from abuja to portharcourt na just 19thousand naira by air.
arik sef fit give am discount unto say na him be transport minister.
I CONCOUR
Re: Wike Asks Amaechi To Account For N3Trillion by electrokcoi(m): 11:02pm On Jan 29, 2016
PLS OGA WIKE BRING DOWN THE FIRE, OYA SHAKITI BOBO
Re: Wike Asks Amaechi To Account For N3Trillion by Ibelove: 11:17pm On Jan 29, 2016
This regime get as e go be o

1 Like

Re: Wike Asks Amaechi To Account For N3Trillion by eikenberry(m): 2:25am On Jan 30, 2016
we don't care...ameachi should return looted funs...see why dos leaving in glass houses shouldn't throw stones...#thief.
Re: Wike Asks Amaechi To Account For N3Trillion by IAmNotYourMate: 5:18am On Jan 30, 2016
whichway naija?
Re: Wike Asks Amaechi To Account For N3Trillion by Tokt: 6:40am On Jan 30, 2016
Kennydoc:

Please what did Amaechi do with the 60bn naira (according to RSG) appropriated for PH monorail? Where did the billions go? Let's forget about the 3trn naira now.

First and foremost, ur 60billion is fictitious. Omereji report came out and confirmed that less than 30 billion was spent so I wonder where u got ur figure from.
By the time Amaechi was leaving, 90% of the 1St phase have been completed. If wike chooses to abandon it, how is that Amaechi business? If u are in Ph, u will agree with me that these structures are still standing till date.
U will also agree with me that billions was given out to owners of buildings and landowners whose properties were taken over by govt for this project in this choice area of Ph. Do u think the compensation money will come from Amaechi's pocket?
Above all, omereji scrutinised the project as instructed, amaechi was never indicted so I wonder where u think he is culpable coming from.

1 Like

Re: Wike Asks Amaechi To Account For N3Trillion by Tokt: 6:42am On Jan 30, 2016
[s]
Morizo:

Hey boy, I don't know which cave u crawled from but on internet every millipede is a king in his or her hole. You have d temerity to insult our former president and African Statesman per excellence as ur signature? That curse u mentioned on Goodluck name is coming for ur generations. Just imagine fellow this nairalanders, so every thing that pretends to breathe in d name of human being can insult our history. Seun be careful with d kind of natives u expose to internet democratic space cos some people are fit for d jungle.
[/s]

Arrant Nonsense. Jonah-daft is a fool. Go kill ursef if u aren't happy with that. Statesman per excellence my foot.
Re: Wike Asks Amaechi To Account For N3Trillion by chocho28: 7:55am On Jan 30, 2016
phantom:
Wike and his people are as usual vomitting rubbish for their gullible followers to swallow.
The punk should explain to Rivers people what he did with the billions he borrowed within his first 4 months in office because what we see on ground no reach at all.
Let him explain how completing projects which amaechi left at almost 90%,gulped more then 50billion he has borrowed so far.
Mr wike,please leave amaechi alone and work.2019 no far o!!! You better hit the ground and bring in NEW and INNOVATIVE developments.
A word is..............
WOW! HW TIME CHANGES TINS. NOW HE IS NO LONGER A CARETAKER GOVERNOR, ITS NOW 2019 NO FAR. HMMMM APC AND THEIR SUPPORTERS SELF.
Re: Wike Asks Amaechi To Account For N3Trillion by AyodeleAkeeb: 8:13am On Jan 30, 2016
Mr. Governor, you better get your ass straight and get to work....don't start any unfruitful probe for now. You are never a better person when discussing corruption and embezzlement.
You should have made this noise louder before Amaechi was confirmed as a Minister.

We shall await your time/tenure to be over too and let's hear what you would be called to account for. #KETTLE calling POT black
Re: Wike Asks Amaechi To Account For N3Trillion by aloaye11: 9:39am On Jan 30, 2016
pls who is wike fooling, is he trying to tell us that river had up to three trillion stolen by amaechi alone, hmmm,is it inclusive of d one he stole while he was a local government chairman or what. make wike go find place keep himself because they are all bird of a feather. my mum use to say that no dog don't eat shit only d one dat uses it to rub its mouth would b called dog. I can swear by anything in this life that no political office holder in Nigeria is corrupt free but just that some are high while some, just a few change. it is only those caught that are guilty n before anyone say he is innocent, let him swear by his village oracle that he or she hasn't stole a penny from government coffers n I will believe them. they are all theives

1 Like

Re: Wike Asks Amaechi To Account For N3Trillion by 400billionman: 12:15pm On Jan 30, 2016
N60ñ for Mono wetin ?
Re: Wike Asks Amaechi To Account For N3Trillion by Demdem(m): 5:12am On Feb 13, 2016
femummy:
U have said it all.
I keep wondering why Rivers people are so blind, why do they hate Amaechi so much.
I am not from this town but i have lived here almost all my life and im yet to see a better governor than Amaechi.

Actually just few hypocritical fools hate him. This same set of people love Odili the confirmed thief though. Amaechi's only offence is because he chose not to allign himself with the cursed bastard called Jonah-daft. He worked towards removing the curse from aso rock. That is his only offence and not that he didn't work for his people. He remains the best Rivers governor in her history.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Asks Amaechi To Account For N3Trillion by Demdem(m): 5:20am On Feb 13, 2016
Kennydoc:

Please what did Amaechi do with the 60bn naira (according to RSG) appropriated for PH monorail? Where did the billions go? Let's forget about the 3trn naira now.

Wike and ur RSG lied. Even omereji during the panel confirmed that less than 30 billion was spent on the project. Where then did u get ur figure from? Are u in Ph? Go to Azikwe Road and see the project ursef. Are u aware that billions was also spent to compensate owners of properties that were situated in this choice area of Ph before construction at all? Where do u think those money will come from if not money meant from the project.
Lastly, omereji never indicted Amaechi or anyone over the monorail project so what do u know that he doesn't know that u have chosen to indict him?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Asks Amaechi To Account For N3Trillion by Demdem(m): 5:23am On Feb 13, 2016
Morizo:

Hey boy, I don't know which cave u crawled from but on internet every millipede is a king in his or her hole. You have d temerity to insult our former president and African Statesman per excellence as ur signature? That curse u mentioned on Goodluck name is coming for ur generations. Just imagine fellow this nairalanders, so every thing that pretends to breathe in d name of human being can insult our history. Seun be careful with d kind of natives u expose to internet democratic space cos some people are fit for d jungle.

U can continue to succk his cocck, that's ur cup of tea. Jonah-daft remains a cursed fool. A mistake foisted on us to to ruin us. Thank goodness we booted him out. Even the rest of the world agrees with us that the ineffectual buffoon was nothing but a curse. Deal with it.
Re: Wike Asks Amaechi To Account For N3Trillion by Mboi: 10:09am On Feb 13, 2016
phantom:
Wike and his people are as usual vomitting rubbish for their gullible followers to swallow.
The punk should explain to Rivers people what he did with the billions he borrowed within his first 4 months in office because what we see on ground no reach at all.
Let him explain how completing projects which amaechi left at almost 90%,gulped more then 50billion he has borrowed so far.
Mr wike,please leave amaechi alone and work.2019 no far o!!! You better hit the ground and bring in NEW and INNOVATIVE developments.
A word is..............
Another Zombie spoted on nairaland

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Twitter User Explains What Wike Is Trying To Achieve With His 200k Political SAs / Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom / Biography Of The Late Isiaka Adeleke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.