Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:21 AM

How Often Should A Lady Change Her Bra During The Week? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Often Should A Lady Change Her Bra During The Week? (2404 Views)

Drake:fan Remove Bra During Show On Stage / She Jumped Up And Shouted Happy New Year And Her Bra Fell Down (pics) / How Often Should A Guy Or Lady Change Her/his Panties Or Undies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Often Should A Lady Change Her Bra During The Week? by Oladimejy(m): 8:00pm On Jan 29, 2016
Last year some pple said how often should a guy or a lady change his/her pant and boxer
Re: How Often Should A Lady Change Her Bra During The Week? by MzPecs(f): 8:03pm On Jan 29, 2016
How long should a guy change his singlet? undecided
Re: How Often Should A Lady Change Her Bra During The Week? by dollyjoy(f): 8:08pm On Jan 29, 2016
Atleast once in a yearcheesycheesycheesy
Re: How Often Should A Lady Change Her Bra During The Week? by vicstar(m): 8:10pm On Jan 29, 2016
how bra take concern me?? undecided na bra I dey chop?
Re: How Often Should A Lady Change Her Bra During The Week? by kaziblake(f): 8:13pm On Jan 29, 2016
Ajuju.
Mtcheww .
Re: How Often Should A Lady Change Her Bra During The Week? by victor2fresh(m): 8:14pm On Jan 29, 2016
I remember one gal i saw at my tailors place dat wanted 2 mend the top she was putting on bc it got torn on d way..wen d gal comot ha cloth because i use 'style dey look tru d window.. d colour of her bra make me shiver..4rm white to gold..infact some ladies dirty.
Re: How Often Should A Lady Change Her Bra During The Week? by Emac34: 8:18pm On Jan 29, 2016
once in three years grincheesy
Re: How Often Should A Lady Change Her Bra During The Week? by Sunkyphil(m): 8:18pm On Jan 29, 2016
from pant to bra then from bra to ?
Re: How Often Should A Lady Change Her Bra During The Week? by cruzita(f): 8:21pm On Jan 29, 2016
MzPecs:
till the thing turn to ojuelegba milk
Re: How Often Should A Lady Change Her Bra During The Week? by cruzita(f): 8:22pm On Jan 29, 2016
grin till the thing start to smell like kernel
Re: How Often Should A Lady Change Her Bra During The Week? by MzPecs(f): 8:23pm On Jan 29, 2016
cruzita:
till the thing turn to ojuelegba milk
Lmao cheesycheesycheesy
Re: How Often Should A Lady Change Her Bra During The Week? by omoikea(m): 8:24pm On Jan 29, 2016
*yawns*

the question should be how often should girls change the foam because they don't have breast but wear foams to deceive us

mtchew...
Re: How Often Should A Lady Change Her Bra During The Week? by kingofchess(m): 8:24pm On Jan 29, 2016
dollyjoy:
no wonder u stink..... na joke ooooh
Re: How Often Should A Lady Change Her Bra During The Week? by kingofchess(m): 8:24pm On Jan 29, 2016
dollyjoy:
no wonder ur bobby stink..... na joke ooooh
Re: How Often Should A Lady Change Her Bra During The Week? by Smartguy001(m): 8:28pm On Jan 29, 2016
vicstar:
how bra take concern me?? undecided na bra I dey chop?

Mumu u no dey suck grin lolz...bros wise up jor...e koncern me o babes make una tells us o... cheesy
Re: How Often Should A Lady Change Her Bra During The Week? by Oladimejy(m): 8:28pm On Jan 29, 2016
Sunkyphil:
from pant to bra then from bra to ?
Foam in the bra
Re: How Often Should A Lady Change Her Bra During The Week? by Oladimejy(m): 8:30pm On Jan 29, 2016
victor2fresh:
I remember one gal i saw at my tailors place dat wanted 2 mend the top she was putting on..wen d gal comot ha cloth bc i use style look.. d colour of her bra make me shiver..4rm white to gold..infact some ladies dirty.
Wetin u con do...my guy yur eyes do see beast
Re: How Often Should A Lady Change Her Bra During The Week? by Oladimejy(m): 8:32pm On Jan 29, 2016
MzPecs:
Till it smells like Nigeria military shoe...pple who have smell military shoe b4 will undastand me

1 Like

Re: How Often Should A Lady Change Her Bra During The Week? by Rhozabeth(m): 8:33pm On Jan 29, 2016
Shouldn't a woman change her bra everyday?
Re: How Often Should A Lady Change Her Bra During The Week? by Sunkyphil(m): 8:34pm On Jan 29, 2016
Oladimejy:
Foam in the bra
I mean after una don ask how often dem dey change bra which one go b d next
Re: How Often Should A Lady Change Her Bra During The Week? by MzPecs(f): 8:35pm On Jan 29, 2016
Oladimejy:
Till it smells like Nigeria military shoe...pple who have smell military shoe b4 will undastand me
Okay.. lipsrsealed
That's none of my biz since I dunno what Nigeria military shoe smells like.
Re: How Often Should A Lady Change Her Bra During The Week? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jan 29, 2016
d
Re: How Often Should A Lady Change Her Bra During The Week? by Oladimejy(m): 8:37pm On Jan 29, 2016
Sunkyphil:
I mean after una don ask how often dem dey change bra which one go b d next
There mensuration pad
Re: How Often Should A Lady Change Her Bra During The Week? by Sunkyphil(m): 8:38pm On Jan 29, 2016
Oladimejy:
There mensuration pad
lipsrsealed
Re: How Often Should A Lady Change Her Bra During The Week? by Oladimejy(m): 8:39pm On Jan 29, 2016
MzPecs:

Okay.. lipsrsealed
Go to baracks and see and then smell
Re: How Often Should A Lady Change Her Bra During The Week? by MzPecs(f): 8:41pm On Jan 29, 2016
Oladimejy:
Go to baracks and see and then smell
Yinmu!
Re: How Often Should A Lady Change Her Bra During The Week? by ipledge10(m): 8:44pm On Jan 29, 2016
MzPecs:

Okay.. lipsrsealed
how often do you change yours? wink
Re: How Often Should A Lady Change Her Bra During The Week? by MzPecs(f): 8:52pm On Jan 29, 2016
ipledge10:
how often do you change yours? wink
Once in 10yrs undecided
Re: How Often Should A Lady Change Her Bra During The Week? by EHMIR(m): 9:00pm On Jan 29, 2016
victor2fresh:
I remember one gal i saw at my tailors place dat wanted 2 mend the top she was putting on..wen d gal comot ha cloth because i use 'style look.. d colour of her bra make me shiver..4rm white to gold..infact some ladies dirty.
u can sabi to lie fa,infact ur lie can wake saro wiwagrin

i raise one nyash for u ooo cool
Re: How Often Should A Lady Change Her Bra During The Week? by EHMIR(m): 9:03pm On Jan 29, 2016
She should not even wear bra at allsmiley
Re: How Often Should A Lady Change Her Bra During The Week? by Oladimejy(m): 10:01pm On Jan 29, 2016
MzPecs:

Once in 10yrs undecided
That's good of you keep it up
Re: How Often Should A Lady Change Her Bra During The Week? by ipledge10(m): 10:02pm On Jan 29, 2016
MzPecs:

Once in 10yrs undecided
undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies, Short Hair Is Soooo Sexxxy, TRUS ME!! / See Photos From A Crazy Bridal Shower That Reportedly Held In Lagos / Love Sunday: Greatest Love Quotes By Bob Marley in Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.